[r20 / G+] 3-06: Song of the Sea-Witch (level 3-7)[July 28 @ 9:00a.m. -5UTC]


Online Play

1/5

Back after working out a few kinks in my first online GMing experience:

After a crazy work schedule for the past few months I have decided on these changes from the first game i ran online.

1: I am using my old windows 7 comp so hangout will be the method for us to roleplay and converse in the game
Hangout link: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/g5rgo6rkt3zdafe7lzaxipdwiaa

2. I would prefer a low tier game but am willing to run high tier both seem to go with the current season very well.

3. This is a PFS game that i will be running and would like feedback (first higher tier game to run). Other than that let's kick it off with level and pfs# and name for the game.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Alts
a.
b.

p.s. Will post the roll 20 page tonight or tomorrow would like to test the hangout tomorrow also.


AZRIALE wrote:

Back after working out a few kinks in my first online GMing experience:

After a crazy work schedule for the past few months I have decided on these changes from the first game i ran online.

1: I am using my old windows 7 comp so hangout will be the method for us to roleplay and converse in the game
Hangout link: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/g5rgo6rkt3zdafe7lzaxipdwiaa

2. I would prefer a low tier game but am willing to run high tier both seem to go with the current season very well.

3. This is a PFS game that i will be running and would like feedback (first higher tier game to run). Other than that let's kick it off with level and pfs# and name for the game.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Alts
a.
b.

p.s. Will post the roll 20 page tonight or tomorrow would like to test the hangout tomorrow also.

im new to the pathfinder society I normally play. and dont have any toons ready but would like to join your game

1/5

I would be happy to have you join. Two things though: first if you do nothave a charactor for pfs at level 3(minimum) you will have to play one of the 4th level pregens. Second do you have a pfs# ?

1/5

roll 20 link
https://app.roll20.net/join/467833/mfsjPA


AZRIALE wrote:
I would be happy to have you join. Two things though: first if you do nothave a charactor for pfs at level 3(minimum) you will have to play one of the 4th level pregens. Second do you have a pfs# ?

my # is # 143732 I have one character i want to play but still need to finish him its a goblin alchemist it my first toon the number is # 143732-1 i don’t know if you can make a guy start at level 3 or do your characters have to level officially to have them level as you play them when would you need if done by so you can take a look?


Riuk wrote:
AZRIALE wrote:
I would be happy to have you join. Two things though: first if you do nothave a charactor for pfs at level 3(minimum) you will have to play one of the 4th level pregens. Second do you have a pfs# ?
my # is # 143732 I have one character i want to play but still need to finish him its a goblin alchemist it my first toon the number is # 143732-1 i don’t know if you can make a guy start at level 3 or do your characters have to level officially to have them level as you play them when would you need if done by so you can take a look?

if you can tell me about that champaine your wanting to run it would help me decide since i have an idea for a halforc

1/5

Sorry that was what I forgot to put in the original post:

When an unlucky historian in Absalom uncovers an infernal book from distant Tian Xia, he unwittingly unleashes a terrible evil into the city—the legions of devils imprisoned within its dusty pages. Only the book's holy counterpart can end the threat, and the Pathfinder Society has been called in to assist. Can the PCs locate and retrieve the key to ending the diabolical invasion of the City at the Center of the World, or will Absalom be drowned in the sea of destruction wrought by the Infernal Incantation?

The level question that you have: for you to play your "own" charactor you have up to level 3 through games, but you can still play a pregenerated iconic charactor for the aproprate level(s); they are in your downloads or getting started if I remember correctly. If you play a pregen you have to hold the chronicle sheet till your charactor gets to the level of the pregen (either4 or 7 depending on the tier).

Oh how I wish there was an edit buton.

1/5

Totally new to online play, but I'll give it a shot. Got a Wizard 6, Aedala (92478-1)

1/5

1. Riuk 143732-1 (4/7 pregen)?
2. Aedala 92478-1 (6 wizard)
3.
4.
5.
Alts
a.
b.

Katrina thank you for signing up.

One more before this is a playable game.

Dark Archive 4/5 5/55/5 ****

Riuk wrote:
my # is # 143732 I have one character i want to play but still need to finish him its a goblin alchemist it my first toon the number is # 143732-1 i don’t know if you can make a guy start at level 3 or do your characters have to level officially to have them level as you play them when would you need if done by so you can take a look?

Unfortunately, Goblin is not a legal race for play in PFS without a special boon. Additionally, all characters must start at first level with 0XP. You can play a pre-generated character in higher tier games before having a character of your own to play that is in tier. I would highly suggest fully reading the Guide to Organized Play and the Additional Resources document. They appear somewhat intimidating, but are very helpful in making your first character. Do be aware, that the Guide to Organized Play will be changing as of August 14th with the start of the new PFS season.

1/5

I am sorry i did not notice the fact it was a goblin but thank you for giving more info.


AZRIALE wrote:
I am sorry i did not notice the fact it was a goblin but thank you for giving more info.

..so will i be abel to play a half orc?

1/5

Half orc is a legal race to play without a boon.
Have you looked through the pregens for one you would like to play?
Also pfs is to have no charactors with evil alignment.

1/5

Been staring at this because I'd like to play and help fill out the last slot, but the time is risky for me.. Was wondering if you would be rescheduling this scenario if you don't find enough people?

1/5

Is it date or time that is the issue I can move to the next day or an hour early/ up to 2 later than listed if others are willing.

Let me know what I can do to make it a game.

1/5

No need to reschedule on my account. You may find more members before the game starts.

It's just for me, the game would start at 4:00am XD. And I'd have to be out the door and on the way to work at 7:00am.. lol If I got up any sooner, I'd be a zombie at work. <.<;

So I was just more curious. I have no idea when my next day off is next week.

1/5

Fenris it is up to you to decide to play the best I can offer is to cut the extra encounter, but you do know that zombies will rule the world right.

All joking aside it depends on your job as to if being a zombie for a day is very bad.
I enjoy seeing different charactors, that is the main reason i want you to join; but if you decide not to enjoy work and to whoever may come good luck on the scenario.

1/5

I would like to sign up and can make it at 9am (though I am in PST and would prefer to start later)

Character: Yala Ebonstar
lvl 4 (Oracle 3/Blood Rager 1)
PFS# 124142-6

1/5

I would be happy to have you join.
It is central time for the game if that helps.

1/5

AZRIALE wrote:

I would be happy to have you join.

It is central time for the game if that helps.

Perfect! That's only 7am which is totally possible.

Please PM me your email if you want me to send you my character sheet ahead of time for your review.

1/5

AZRIALE wrote:


It is central time for the game if that helps.

Wait, what? -5UTC as it's written in the title is Eastern time, so is it Eastern (-5UTC) or Central (-6UTC)? I don't want to accidentally miss this because of time zone mixup.

1/5

Agree with Katrina.

I find time zones confusing, especially once Daylight Savings Time is thrown into the mix. If you can give the state you are in (to see if you observe daylight savings) and the local time you want to start, the rest of us can make sure to be online at the correct time.

1/5

Hi, I'd like to join with a 3rd level druid. I've only participated in offline games before for pfs games, so if there's anything I should know beforehand, please let me know, thanks!

1/5

The old link died here is the new hangout: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gssr6cncpsioyd4cnozh2w7lvea

1/5

TN sorry was asleep

1/5

Due to my misunderstanding of time zones i am going to end it at this point. I am sorry for the issues I have caused, but i will be setting up a 1-5 scenario for a week from today I am on central time.

Have a good day.

1/5

Nuts...looks like I missed it - isn't it 8:55am Central time right now?
In any case, I'd be happy to join your next game.


AZRIALE wrote:

Due to my misunderstanding of time zones i am going to end it at this point. I am sorry for the issues I have caused, but i will be setting up a 1-5 scenario for a week from today I am on central time.

Have a good day.

sorry i have not been abel to get online for a few days but when you do set up a new game please keep me in mind also i am in belgium so the time im sending this post for me is 1:45pm on july 30 wendsday

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Events / Online Play / [r20 / G+] 3-06: Song of the Sea-Witch (level 3-7)[July 28 @ 9:00a.m. -5UTC] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.