>>Ask *Mark Seifter* All Your Questions Here!<<


Off-Topic Discussions

6,751 to 6,800 of 6,818 << first < prev | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mark Seifter wrote:
Alright, you guys have convinced me, Arcane Mark: Ask Mark this Saturday at 10 AM PST will be about grappling. But please, no matter what I say and what facts I discovered from Jason, let's try to avoid this spilling a big fight on the messageboards.

I agree. Since these aren't official people should feel free to ignore any rulings they think don't make sense.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

When discussing grappling, could you comment on the accuracy of these two tables from the d20pfsrd as I've found them to be very useful in understanding grappling.

Table 1
Table 2

Paizo Employee Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Mark Seifter wrote:
Alright, you guys have convinced me, Arcane Mark: Ask Mark this Saturday at 10 AM PST will be about grappling. But please, no matter what I say and what facts I discovered from Jason, let's try to avoid this spilling a big fight on the messageboards.

And now this begins in just over 30 minutes. Who grapples the grappler?


Does anyone have a link to Sammy T's list of grapple questions?


DM Livgin wrote:
Does anyone have a link to Sammy T's list of grapple questions?

Found it!

Dark Archive

Hi Mark, thank you for these weekly discussions.

I have an unrelated question regarding Minor Ring of Inner Fortitude. Was this item meant to provide a DR to ability damage and drain, applying the reduction with with each hit? Or was this meant to negate damage/drain to the overall total?

For example, character wearing this ring is hit twice for 3 points of Strength damage with each hit.

1) Does the ring negate the first 2 points of damage of each hit, with the character taking 2 points of Strength damage total.

2) Does the ring negate the first 2 points of damage total, with the character take 4 points of Strength damage total.

Thanks!


ckdragons wrote:

Hi Mark, thank you for these weekly discussions.

I have an unrelated question regarding Minor Ring of Inner Fortitude. Was this item meant to provide a DR to ability damage and drain, applying the reduction with with each hit? Or was this meant to negate damage/drain to the overall total?

For example, character wearing this ring is hit twice for 3 points of Strength damage with each hit.

1) Does the ring negate the first 2 points of damage of each hit, with the character taking 2 points of Strength damage total.

2) Does the ring negate the first 2 points of damage total, with the character take 4 points of Strength damage total.

Thanks!

It's a per hit basis. Otherwise it would have a daily cap.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
wraithstrike wrote:
ckdragons wrote:

Hi Mark, thank you for these weekly discussions.

I have an unrelated question regarding Minor Ring of Inner Fortitude. Was this item meant to provide a DR to ability damage and drain, applying the reduction with with each hit? Or was this meant to negate damage/drain to the overall total?

For example, character wearing this ring is hit twice for 3 points of Strength damage with each hit.

1) Does the ring negate the first 2 points of damage of each hit, with the character taking 2 points of Strength damage total.

2) Does the ring negate the first 2 points of damage total, with the character take 4 points of Strength damage total.

Thanks!

It's a per hit basis. Otherwise it would have a daily cap.

Doesn't necessarily need to have a daily cap for the 2nd option. The ring could negate the first 2 points of ability damage (or 1 point of ability drain) that character has accumulated until the damage/drain is healed.


Did any of you find the screenlab thing Mark was talking about during the stream? If so can you show a screenshot of it?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Mark I see you answered my question about jumping, however I wrote it very badly.

I was trying to specify can you jump over obstacles or difficult terrain when charging. I seemed to have not mentioned the "charging" part.

I've been waiting forever for that question to be answered, and I didn't even write it correctly. :(

I asked because the charge action talks about certain things in your path blocking/stopping the charge, but there are abilities that allow you to make acrobatics checks while charging.

So I was wondering if those abilities are an oversight, or if they're proof that jumping over difficult terrain or an obstacle is actually against the rules when charging.


Thanks for answering the Wildshape DC question, Mark. :)

Scarab Sages

Thanks, Mark. I enjoyed the episode. Saturdays aren’t the best time for me to listen live, otherwise I might have had some follow-up questions. Are those best posted here, YouTube, or on twitch somewhere?


Ferious Thune wrote:
Thanks, Mark. I enjoyed the episode. Saturdays aren’t the best time for me to listen live, otherwise I might have had some follow-up questions. Are those best posted here, YouTube, or on twitch somewhere?

I asked him about this, and he said he's considering an email account for this purpose.

For now I'd post here, and hope he picks up questions when things get dry during the live chat.

Paizo Employee Designer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
wraithstrike wrote:
Did any of you find the screenlab thing Mark was talking about during the stream? If so can you show a screenshot of it?

I think you can only see it when it's live; you also only get XP for watching when it's live (donations should give XP at any time but if not live, I think you have to do it through the link https://streamlabs.com/markseifter ).

Paizo Employee Designer

3 people marked this as a favorite.

On tomorrow's Arcane Mark at 7PM PDT, we go Behind the Scenes with an episode about how books are made, from brainstorm to the final printer files! What does a designer do? A developer? An editor? Tune in to find out!

Paizo Employee Designer

Mark Seifter wrote:
On tomorrow's Arcane Mark at 7PM PDT, we go Behind the Scenes with an episode about how books are made, from brainstorm to the final printer files! What does a designer do? A developer? An editor? Tune in to find out!

This is in just over an hour!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thanks for the streams, Mark! This is definitely something to bring up with an acquaintance and his strategy of 'winning' Patfinder using pocket dimensions and simulacri.

I and others were wondering if you and any of the other staff have come up with a solution to how Greater Tyrant Totem works; at the moment, there's no way to know how much damage per round Swallow Whole inflicts.

Paizo Employee Designer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Alabaster Scarf wrote:

Thanks for the streams, Mark! This is definitely something to bring up with an acquaintance and his strategy of 'winning' Patfinder using pocket dimensions and simulacri.

I and others were wondering if you and any of the other staff have come up with a solution to how Greater Tyrant Totem works; at the moment, there's no way to know how much damage per round Swallow Whole inflicts.

Honestly, especially if you misread the demiplane rules enough but even if you don't, you can do some pretty powerful things with just a lot of simulacra of yourself (which as I said in the episode, are simple to build and roughly balanced compared to some weird ways to handle the monsters).

Tyrant totem...yeah, I'm thinking this Saturday might want to be a Grab Bag round where instead of one bigger topic I cover a lot of smaller topics that were kind of close to FAQs, tyrant is one. I may need to ask you guys about next Tuesday's topic as well since in the stream we had a three-way tie!

Scarab Sages

Follow-up questions on grappling:

The grappled condition says:

Grappled wrote:
Grappled creatures cannot move and take a –4 penalty to Dexterity. A grappled creature takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls and combat maneuver checks, except those made to grapple or escape a grapple.

Does that mean when a creature is trying to break or maintain a grapple they roll with no penalty against their grappler’s CMD-2 (the adjustment for having a -4 DEX)? Making it slightly easier to break or maintain a grapple. Normally for the grappled creature attacking the grappler, those penalties cancel out, since you take a -2 to-hit and they take a -2AC (unless you’re using agile maneuvers and take both on the grapple check).

If a creature takes the -20 penalty to grab with part of their body, you said they aren’t restricted in the actions they can take. Does that mean they can move without making a maintain check to move the grabbed creature? If so, can they move the creature with them without a roll? Can a creature with grab, a bite, and flight grab someone in their mouth at -20 and fly off with them without a maintain check to Move the target?

What bonuses to damage can you add when you maintain to damage? Can you add Power Attack (if you took the penalty on the combat maneuver check)? Can you add bonuses to Unarmed Strike damage? Can you add Sneak Attack if the target is pinned or flanked? Hidden Strike?

EDIT: One more. The dan bong adds +2 to grapple checks when wielding it. But it doesn’t say anything about removing the penalty for grappling without one hand free. Does that mean that you take an effective -2 when wielding a dan bong unless you have another ability that removes the penalty, or was that an oversight in the weapon text?

I think that’s what I’ve got for now. Thanks again for clearing a lot of things up!

Paizo Employee Designer

1 person marked this as a favorite.

My twitch poll on this was exactly a tie, so I'm asking here and on social media: For next Tuesday's episode of Arcane Mark (the final episode with which our community will hit affiliate status and unlock community emojis and other benefits), what would you be interested in seeing?
1) Design Diary: Pathfinder Unchained, where we talk about my very first Pathfinder RPG project as a designer
2) Design Tools: Archetypes, where we talk about the pitfalls of designing Archetypes in PF1.
3) Arcane Mark Paizocon Special, where we talk about Paizocon in general and this year in particular.
4) Other: Specify something else!


Mark Seifter wrote:

My twitch poll on this was exactly a tie, so I'm asking here and on social media: For next Tuesday's episode of Arcane Mark (the final episode with which our community will hit affiliate status and unlock community emojis and other benefits), what would you be interested in seeing?

1) Design Diary: Pathfinder Unchained, where we talk about my very first Pathfinder RPG project as a designer
2) Design Tools: Archetypes, where we talk about the pitfalls of designing Archetypes in PF1.
3) Arcane Mark Paizocon Special, where we talk about Paizocon in general and this year in particular.
4) Other: Specify something else!

I'd like for #2 to be discussed, pitfalls of designing archetypes.


Tuesday is game night :( , so I'll abstain from voting.

Paizo Employee Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Tomorrow's Arcane Mark (10AM PDT) is going to be an Ask Mark grab bag of small topics that were on the FAQ queue but we didn't answer yet. Death vs Regeneration (the #1 most asked non-huge topic), Gauntlets, Wishing for Spells, Tyrant totem, and more.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Question regarding Scatter firearms! It says feats “like Vital Strike” can’t add damage to scatter attacks; can other feats like Deadly Aim add damage, or is it more that no feats can add damage?

Paizo Employee Designer

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Just under 15 minutes until Arcane Mark: Ask Mark grab bag. Check it out and bring your questions too!

Dark Archive

Thank you for your grab bag of questions! Appreciate all your answers.

I missed your live broadcast and wasn't able to post another rule question I had. Possible to humor me with your opinion on this? Thanks.

Using a weapon enchantment to bypass special material DR, does the weapon need the actual enchantment bonus or the enchantment bonus equivalent?

+3 longsword or +2 flaming longsword to bypass DR/silver?
+5 longsword or +3 flaming burst longsword to bypass DR/good?

Does the bane enchantment actually increase the actual enchantment +2 against the specific creature type?

+2 dragon bane longsword against a red dragon with stoneskin (DR/adamantine)?


ckdragons wrote:

Thank you for your grab bag of questions! Appreciate all your answers.

I missed your live broadcast and wasn't able to post another rule question I had. Possible to humor me with your opinion on this? Thanks.

Using a weapon enchantment to bypass special material DR, does the weapon need the actual enchantment bonus or the enchantment bonus equivalent?

+3 longsword or +2 flaming longsword to bypass DR/silver?
+5 longsword or +3 flaming burst longsword to bypass DR/good?

Does the bane enchantment actually increase the actual enchantment +2 against the specific creature type?

+2 dragon bane longsword against a red dragon with stoneskin (DR/adamantine)?

It's the actual weapon enhancement bonus so it takes the +5 longsword to overcome DR/alignment, and a +3 longsword to overcome DR/Silver.

This is explained by SKR(former Paizo dev) who actually helped write the book.

Link to SKR's post

PS: I only mentioned him being part of writing the book because I don't know how long you've been on the forums.

Dark Archive

Thank you. I completely missed Sean's post when I searched for an earlier answer. Appreciate the link. :)

Paizo Employee Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Alright, the votes are tallied for Arcane Mark, and I also needed an episode for this coming Saturday, so we're looking at the following: Tuesday at 7PM PDT will be Design Diary: Unchained, Saturday at 10AM PDT will be Design Tools: Archetypes. Hope to see you there!

Grand Lodge

Specialty Stowaway (Sp or Su) wrote:
A school familiar can use any granted abilities of its master’s arcane school that have a limited number of uses or rounds per day, expending twice the number of uses or rounds as usual.
Dimensional Steps (Sp) wrote:
At 8th level, you can use this ability to teleport up to 30 feet per wizard level per day as a standard action. This teleportation must be used in 5-foot increments and such movement does not provoke an attack of opportunity. You can bring other willing creatures with you, but you must expend an equal amount of distance for each additional creature brought with you.

Is the Dimensional Steps ability a legal option for Specialty Stowaway?

It is a limited number of uses per day but measured in 5-foot increments instead of literal 'uses per day', but it clearly uses a pool which could be drained twice as fast by the familiar.

Paizo Employee Designer

Mark Seifter wrote:
Alright, the votes are tallied for Arcane Mark, and I also needed an episode for this coming Saturday, so we're looking at the following: Tuesday at 7PM PDT will be Design Diary: Unchained, Saturday at 10AM PDT will be Design Tools: Archetypes. Hope to see you there!

Starting in 45 minutes!


1st, I'd like to say great job on the last two episodes. Knowing that you've been pushing to make sure the skilled classes still remain the best in their area is great.

Now for my question for next week if time permits.

I think I've been running incorporeal creatures incorrectly for a long time. If you answer this during the next stream instead of here

rules for your convenience wrote:
An incorporeal creature can enter or pass through solid objects, but must remain adjacent to the object's exterior, and so cannot pass entirely through an object whose space is larger than its own. It can sense the presence of creatures or objects within a square adjacent to its current location, but enemies have total concealment (50% miss chance) from an incorporeal creature that is inside an object. In order to see beyond the object it is in and attack normally, the incorporeal creature must emerge. An incorporeal creature inside an object has total cover, but when it attacks a creature outside the object it only has cover, so a creature outside with a readied action could strike at it as it attacks. An incorporeal creature cannot pass through a force effect.

I've always ran "emerge" as "must peek it's head out so it can see", and be subject to attack. I've also allowed the incorporeal creature to avoid the 50% miss chance by peeking in this way, and so has every group I've ever been in. The players would be allowed to ready an action to attack the creature.

However after thinking about it, I think that emerge maybe meant "completely leave the wall/object".
This would mean that the players only have to ready an action if the creature stays in the wall/object when attacking and accepts the 50% miss chance.


These might be my last 3 questions for a while.

It's 3 questions on one topic.

Q1: What does "must be able to clearly see the spell as it is being cast" mean with regard to spellcraft and identifying spells.

Q2: The answer to this may have been answered with the first question.
Can you spellcraft the spell or SLA of an invisible caster?

Q3: This may have been answer by question 2.
Are there any visual effects that come into play due to casting? For clarification I don't mean something like the fireball produced by the fireball spell.

As an example, would a spell such as hold person give away the presence or location of a caster due to some type of visual manifestation.

Paizo Employee Designer

Just over a half hour until Design Tools; Archetypes on Arcane Mark! I'll discuss some of the pitfalls in Pathfinder 1st edition archetype creation as well as some tips and tricks.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I havent come across a real answer to this question, but the Rivethun Sprit Channeler medium archetype doesn't touch shared seance, yet doesn't really explain how it works with the channeler's version of spirit dance. How would you suggest applying shared seance?

Paizo Employee Designer

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thursday will be the first Mark Asks: I'll interview Linda Zayas-Palmer. Let's decide Tuesday and Saturday's topics. The top choices from twitch are PaizoCon Special and Mark's APs: Jade Regent, where I go into detail about the expansions I made in my Jade Regent game. Reply to vote!

1) PaizoCon Special (Talking about PaizoCon, my past PaizoCons, and this one especially)
2) Mark's APs: Jade Regent (Focusing on my expansions and alterations when I ran Jade Regent. SPOILERS!)
3) Design Diaries: We covered Unchained, so I could move on to Occult Adventures, sans classes since we did Medium.
4) Design Tools: Potentially covering archetypes for some of the other classes, or other design topics.
5) GM Tools: New segment focused on GM advice and tips.
6) Other: Suggest some other ideas!

Liberty's Edge

Hi Mark,I wanna ask something about the Elemental Ascetic.

In 《Martial Arts Handbook》,the feat "STYLISH INFUSION" said that you need to have " brawler’s flurry or flurry of blows class feature",but the Elemental Ascetic's class feature called Elemental Flurry.

So here's the question:
Can I choose the feat "STYLISH INFUSION" like a monk,seemed has the flurry of blows class feature?

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Mark Seifter wrote:

Thursday will be the first Mark Asks: I'll interview Linda Zayas-Palmer. Let's decide Tuesday and Saturday's topics. The top choices from twitch are PaizoCon Special and Mark's APs: Jade Regent, where I go into detail about the expansions I made in my Jade Regent game. Reply to vote!

1) PaizoCon Special (Talking about PaizoCon, my past PaizoCons, and this one especially)
2) Mark's APs: Jade Regent (Focusing on my expansions and alterations when I ran Jade Regent. SPOILERS!)
3) Design Diaries: We covered Unchained, so I could move on to Occult Adventures, sans classes since we did Medium.
4) Design Tools: Potentially covering archetypes for some of the other classes, or other design topics.
5) GM Tools: New segment focused on GM advice and tips.
6) Other: Suggest some other ideas!

JADE REGENT for sure. I have eagerly awaited for anything you unveil about this for YEARS :-)

Relationship with Suishen is my current favorite. The second is your take on the true 5 Storms

Paizo Employee Designer

3 people marked this as a favorite.
The Raven Black wrote:
Mark Seifter wrote:

Thursday will be the first Mark Asks: I'll interview Linda Zayas-Palmer. Let's decide Tuesday and Saturday's topics. The top choices from twitch are PaizoCon Special and Mark's APs: Jade Regent, where I go into detail about the expansions I made in my Jade Regent game. Reply to vote!

1) PaizoCon Special (Talking about PaizoCon, my past PaizoCons, and this one especially)
2) Mark's APs: Jade Regent (Focusing on my expansions and alterations when I ran Jade Regent. SPOILERS!)
3) Design Diaries: We covered Unchained, so I could move on to Occult Adventures, sans classes since we did Medium.
4) Design Tools: Potentially covering archetypes for some of the other classes, or other design topics.
5) GM Tools: New segment focused on GM advice and tips.
6) Other: Suggest some other ideas!

JADE REGENT for sure. I have eagerly awaited for anything you unveil about this for YEARS :-)

Relationship with Suishen is my current favorite. The second is your take on the true 5 Storms

Good news! Jade Regent won this hands down in social media (and it technically won on twitch too, it's just 2 votes vs 1 vote is not resounding), so this is happening in a few hours. Join in live to make sure I cover the parts you're most interested in!

Paizo Employee Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Tonight is Arcane Mark's first "Mark Asks" interview, with Linda Zayas-Palmer! Reply with all the questions you'd like me to ask!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hi Mark, I loved your Arcane Mark episode where you covered Jade Regent. Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch it live. I have a few questions, I know it's unlikely but will the rest of the ultimate relationships ever be released? Also do you ever think it possible you would release written notes of your changes to Jade Regent?

I recently purchased the Jade Regent AP and I would love to run it using Ultimate Relationships and your caravan system. Would I be able to do that with just the stuff you covered in the last episode or is there more stuff you would have to cover on it for me to use it properly?

Paizo Employee Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
The Unfortunate Pumpkin wrote:

Hi Mark, I loved your Arcane Mark episode where you covered Jade Regent. Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch it live. I have a few questions, I know it's unlikely but will the rest of the ultimate relationships ever be released? Also do you ever think it possible you would release written notes of your changes to Jade Regent?

I recently purchased the Jade Regent AP and I would love to run it using Ultimate Relationships and your caravan system. Would I be able to do that with just the stuff you covered in the last episode or is there more stuff you would have to cover on it for me to use it properly?

I don't keep written notes that are usable for anyone else (they just have words that I've written down that remind me of what I want to do). But good news! Last night's episode saw a voting spike in general, directed towards Mark's Adventures, so Saturday will be Jade Regent Part 2!

The Ultimate Relationships line as I originally envisioned would cover pretty much all of the characters, but it had a crucial problem: While the short, sweet, rules in the original Ultimate Relationships sold amazingly well (and with Legendary's commission policy, actually helped me out more than writing for Paizo, rare for a 3rd party job), the characters were getting great reviews and a lot of passion from the few people who read them, but almost nobody actually bought them. I think it might be because more of the audience wanted to make their own. Unfortunately, it takes many hours of work for me to get the NPC's info together into a publishable form, so if very few people will buy it, I can't justify doing it over other options.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mark Seifter wrote:
The Unfortunate Pumpkin wrote:

Hi Mark, I loved your Arcane Mark episode where you covered Jade Regent. Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch it live. I have a few questions, I know it's unlikely but will the rest of the ultimate relationships ever be released? Also do you ever think it possible you would release written notes of your changes to Jade Regent?

I recently purchased the Jade Regent AP and I would love to run it using Ultimate Relationships and your caravan system. Would I be able to do that with just the stuff you covered in the last episode or is there more stuff you would have to cover on it for me to use it properly?

I don't keep written notes that are usable for anyone else (they just have words that I've written down that remind me of what I want to do). But good news! Last night's episode saw a voting spike in general, directed towards Mark's Adventures, so Saturday will be Jade Regent Part 2!

The Ultimate Relationships line as I originally envisioned would cover pretty much all of the characters, but it had a crucial problem: While the short, sweet, rules in the original Ultimate Relationships sold amazingly well (and with Legendary's commission policy, actually helped me out more than writing for Paizo, rare for a 3rd party job), the characters were getting great reviews and a lot of passion from the few people who read them, but almost nobody actually bought them. I think it might be because more of the audience wanted to make their own. Unfortunately, it takes many hours of work for me to get the NPC's info together into a publishable form, so if very few people will buy it, I can't justify doing it over other options.

I can't wait to hear more about your changes to the AP, it's inspired me to attempt to recreate your social link idea with the harrow deck and caravan. I'm a huge fan of the Persona series and it's awesome to learn that ultimate relationship is somewhat inspired by it (although I had my suspicions). So I gotta ask which Persona game is your favorite? I prefer 3.

Paizo Employee Designer

3 people marked this as a favorite.
The Unfortunate Pumpkin wrote:
Mark Seifter wrote:
The Unfortunate Pumpkin wrote:

Hi Mark, I loved your Arcane Mark episode where you covered Jade Regent. Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch it live. I have a few questions, I know it's unlikely but will the rest of the ultimate relationships ever be released? Also do you ever think it possible you would release written notes of your changes to Jade Regent?

I recently purchased the Jade Regent AP and I would love to run it using Ultimate Relationships and your caravan system. Would I be able to do that with just the stuff you covered in the last episode or is there more stuff you would have to cover on it for me to use it properly?

I don't keep written notes that are usable for anyone else (they just have words that I've written down that remind me of what I want to do). But good news! Last night's episode saw a voting spike in general, directed towards Mark's Adventures, so Saturday will be Jade Regent Part 2!

The Ultimate Relationships line as I originally envisioned would cover pretty much all of the characters, but it had a crucial problem: While the short, sweet, rules in the original Ultimate Relationships sold amazingly well (and with Legendary's commission policy, actually helped me out more than writing for Paizo, rare for a 3rd party job), the characters were getting great reviews and a lot of passion from the few people who read them, but almost nobody actually bought them. I think it might be because more of the audience wanted to make their own. Unfortunately, it takes many hours of work for me to get the NPC's info together into a publishable form, so if very few people will buy it, I can't justify doing it over other options.

I can't wait to hear more about your changes to the AP, it's inspired me to attempt to recreate your social link idea with the harrow deck and caravan. I'm a huge fan of the Persona series and it's awesome to learn that ultimate relationship is somewhat inspired by it (although I had my suspicions). So I gotta ask...

If you have Lonely Lyrakien (good for Spivey), Viking Shieldmaiden (good for Kelda), and Cassisian Detective (good for Helgarval) already, plus Imperial Relationships for the core 4 caravan NPCs, those should help you make your own as well.

My favorite Persona is probably 4, mostly since that was my first Persona (though not first Shin Megami Tensei), though 3 is also great. I don't have anything I can play 5 on, but if it comes out for PC or a console I have, I will surely try it.

Paizo Employee Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Mark's Adventures: Jade Regent Adventure Path (Part 2) in just over 5 minutes on Arcane Mark. I'll continue describing a variety of additions I made when I ran Jade Regent! With commentary by Linda! SPOILER WARNING

Paizo Employee Designer

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Just did a giant youtube upload binge on my youtube channel. Now there's three more episodes on various topics, so it's a great time to catch up and check it out!

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Mark Seifter wrote:
Just did a giant youtube upload binge on my youtube channel. Now there's three more episodes on various topics, so it's a great time to catch up and check it out!

Thanks Mark! I heard about the grappling one and have been waiting to see it since I play a tetori.

Paizo Employee Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Tonight (7 PM PDT) on Arcane Mark Design Diaries, I'll cover my design diary for Occult Adventures! Tonight's is the last episode until next Tuesday, due to PaizoCon.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It's me again.
How does the Kusarigama work?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusarigama

:-)

6,751 to 6,800 of 6,818 << first < prev | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask *Mark Seifter* All Your Questions Here!<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.