[SFS] 2-01 Pact World Warriors!

Game Master Kludde

Maps and Handouts
RPG Chronicles


101 to 108 of 108 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

GM rolls: 1d1d4 ⇒ 2

[/spoiler]

For now, I need a reflex save, pending Zarzucket's perception roll

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Female Undine Technomancer (Wizard)-2 | F:0 R:2 W:4 : SP:10/10 HP:12/12 RP:5/5 | E:15 K:16 | P:3 I:2 | DV | 124312-724

reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Wayfinders

Male Gnome Mystic 2 | SP 14 | HP 16 | RP 4 | EAC 10 KAC 11 | Fort +1; Ref +0; Will +6 | Init +0; Perception +9 | Speed 30 | Active effects: None Mystic 2

Zarzucket looks around.

Perception1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Advocates

2386108-705 Male NG Shobhad Evolutionist 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 7/7 HP 12/12|RP 4/4|Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +0|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 40 ft |

Ref save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Second Seekers (Ehu Hadif)

CG Female Kiirinta Vaster Technomancer 4 | SP 28/28, HP 24/24, RP 5/5 | EAC 16 / KAC 18 | Init +3, Perc -1 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | Senses Low-light Vision, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions None

Reflex save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

Look at the gnome! It seems like Zarzucket has figures out a pattern here, and he's explaining it to Vega. It's an easy hop across now, as long as no tile light up when you're on it, you're fine!

You can cross the colored tiles without consequences now

Ah, up ahead is my favourite part! Do you think our contestants are agile enough to jump to the stepping stone? Lethel says

Yes, nothing like a good lava bath! Quell adds Though I've been told most people detest it

Jump rules:

As part of a move action, you can use Athletics to horizontally or vertically jump a distance no greater than your remaining amount of movement. If you take a 10-foot running start just prior to the jump attempt, the DC is equal to the number of feet you are attempting to jump horizontally, or four times the number of feet you are attempting to jump vertically.

If you do not take a running start, the DC of the check doubles. The DC is modified by the same environmental circumstances that apply to Acrobatics checks to balance (see page 135). If you fail the check, you fall. If you fail by 5 or more, you fall prone even if you don’t take any damage from the fall. Creatures with a land speed of 35 feet or more gain a +4 bonus to Athletics checks to jump. This bonus increases by 4 for every 10 by which a creature’s land speed exceeds 40 feet. You can’t take 20 on Athletics checks to jump.

I've updated all of your positions. Those that made a perception check have a single move action remaining.
---(Round 8)--
GRIM*!
Xoni
Oshari
Miink
Vega
Zarzucket

---

Second Seekers (Roheas)

Female Undine Technomancer (Wizard)-2 | F:0 R:2 W:4 : SP:10/10 HP:12/12 RP:5/5 | E:15 K:16 | P:3 I:2 | DV | 124312-724

Vega crosses the tiles sort of singing to herself. It's a hop hop then jump step skip She then moves to the edge of the drop into lava.

Oh dear. I really don't wanna land in that

She backs off, takes a ten foot running start and attempts to jump the ten foot gap to the rightmost pillar - her right that is.
athletics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Exo-Guardians

LG Female Kasatha Mercenary Soldier 1 | SP 8/8 HP 11/11 RP 4/4 | EAC 15 KAC 17 | F +3 R +2 W +3 | Init +2 Perc +1 mercenary soldier 1

What was the reason for the reflex save?

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Xoni starts across the light tiles. As she gets toward the edge, she begins planning her jump to the pillars.

Xoni has a speed of 25' in armor.

101 to 108 of 108 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] 2-01 Pact World Warriors! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.