Greetings and Salutations!


Pathfinder Online

51 to 94 of 94 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Goblin Squad Member

Loth'Xal wrote:
Did they get rid of Chris Lambertz???

This is the Goblinworks Community Manager, not Paizo, so I doubt her hiring means any staff changes for this site.

Goblin Squad Member

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Shane Gifford of Fidelis wrote:
Loth'Xal wrote:
Did they get rid of Chris Lambertz???
This is the Goblinworks Community Manager, not Paizo, so I doubt her hiring means any staff changes for this site.

Almost gives you a clue as to whom Loth'Xal might be....

Paizo Employee CEO

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Xeen wrote:
Lisa, why didnt you get a goblin pic? Granted your South Park avatar stands out from all the rest!!

I've been using the South Park avatar on these boards for twelve years now. I assume that when Goblinworks opens its own forums on goblinworks.com, that I will be properly goblinfied in my avatar there. :)

-Lisa

Paizo Employee CEO

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Taylor Hainlen wrote:
Lisa Stevens wrote:
Taylor Hainlen wrote:
Nihimon wrote:
You might want to get someone to put an official title next to your name.
Speaking from experience, it will probably take a bit before Paizo gets that updated. They are pretty darn busy right now.

Oh, yea of little faith, Taylor. Bonny has been appropriately titled :)

-Lisa

Bwahahahahaha! My nefarious plan to get Bonny a proper title sooner has worked! :)

Except that I already changed it before I even saw your little lack of faith post. So, you lose Taylor!

-Lisa

Goblin Squad Member

3 people marked this as a favorite.

You know, that avatar doesn't look like a Bonny. How does Jane work for you instead? Could that work?

Welcome aboard the crazy train! The exits are located...well, nowhere actually, but its part of the safety presentation. Watch out for the pointy bits in Golgotha, don't mind the floating Eyeballs near Magistry, and don't step on the grass in Ozem's Vigil.


Welcome!

Liberty's Edge Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lisa Stevens wrote:
Xeen wrote:
Lisa, why didnt you get a goblin pic? Granted your South Park avatar stands out from all the rest!!

I've been using the South Park avatar on these boards for twelve years now. I assume that when Goblinworks opens its own forums on goblinworks.com, that I will be properly goblinfied in my avatar there. :)

-Lisa

Now I have a mental image of a South Park style goblin avatar. Make it so!

Grand Lodge PFO Community Manager

TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:

You know, that avatar doesn't look like a Bonny. How does Jane work for you instead? Could that work?

Welcome aboard the crazy train! The exits are located...well, nowhere actually, but its part of the safety presentation. Watch out for the pointy bits in Golgotha, don't mind the floating Eyeballs near Magistry, and don't step on the grass in Ozem's Vigil.

Jane is just fine. Everyone calls me that anyways. Its been my gamer tag for almost 9 years now :)

Goblin Squad Member

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Welcome aboard!

I leave you with a few Irish Blessings:

"May you never forget what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten"

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, The foresight to know where you are going, And the insight to know when you have gone too far"

"May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer."

Figured all of these would work!

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yes another goblin! Just be warned you have signed on in "interesting times" and we will TRY to behave ourselves, but... well, we are gamers and self control is not a virtue we possess in abundance. Nonetheless Welcome aboard!

Goblin Squad Member

I tried to leave a message and failed. Signs I've been in the Caribbean too long and my brain is addled from mamajuanas.

Welcome aboard Jane/Bonny. The community, I'm sure, appreciates your presence!

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.

From Bonny Paz LinkedIn page

"FragDoll Cadette Ubisoft"

I think anyone that can claim "Fragdoll" as a job title is more then qualified to handle this bunch :-p

Welcome to the madhouse.

Goblin Squad Member

Nice to meet you as well Jane!

Looking forward to all of the fun times ahead. ;)

Goblin Squad Member

Deianira wrote:
Lisa Stevens wrote:
Xeen wrote:
Lisa, why didnt you get a goblin pic? Granted your South Park avatar stands out from all the rest!!

I've been using the South Park avatar on these boards for twelve years now. I assume that when Goblinworks opens its own forums on goblinworks.com, that I will be properly goblinfied in my avatar there. :)

-Lisa

Now I have a mental image of a South Park style goblin avatar. Make it so!

Good stuff right there!!!

OOH, are you going to get a blonde goblin avatar?

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bonny Paz wrote:
TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:

You know, that avatar doesn't look like a Bonny. How does Jane work for you instead? Could that work?

Welcome aboard the crazy train! The exits are located...well, nowhere actually, but its part of the safety presentation. Watch out for the pointy bits in Golgotha, don't mind the floating Eyeballs near Magistry, and don't step on the grass in Ozem's Vigil.

Jane is just fine. Everyone calls me that anyways. Its been my gamer tag for almost 9 years now :)

See folks? I'm psychic! Or something.

Anyways, all fooling aside (mostly), glad you got the job and I'm looking forward to to the many adventures you'll have with us!

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.

So. Where is Clyde?

heh welcome aboard.

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Welcome

Grand Lodge PFO Community Manager

BrotherZael wrote:

So. Where is Clyde?

heh welcome aboard.

Har Har! I haven't heard that since the 3rd grade! lol

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bonny Paz wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:

So. Where is Clyde?

heh welcome aboard.

Har Har! I haven't heard that since the 3rd grade! lol

Wow, you'd think you'd have heard it more frequently...

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.
TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
Bonny Paz wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:

So. Where is Clyde?

heh welcome aboard.

Har Har! I haven't heard that since the 3rd grade! lol
Wow, you'd think you'd have heard it more frequently...

Seriously. I expected it to be a running joke by now. Slightly disappointed. I didn't wanna be original.

Goblin Squad Member

2 people marked this as a favorite.
BrotherZael wrote:
TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
Bonny Paz wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:

So. Where is Clyde?

heh welcome aboard.

Har Har! I haven't heard that since the 3rd grade! lol
Wow, you'd think you'd have heard it more frequently...
Seriously. I expected it to be a running joke by now. Slightly disappointed. I didn't wanna be original.

Yeah, we have Kobold Cleaver for original jokes.

Speaking of which, anyone seen the rascal? Or is he busy racing barrels of Warstein Ale down a hill again?

Goblin Squad Member

5 people marked this as a favorite.
TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:
TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
Bonny Paz wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:

So. Where is Clyde?

heh welcome aboard.

Har Har! I haven't heard that since the 3rd grade! lol
Wow, you'd think you'd have heard it more frequently...
Seriously. I expected it to be a running joke by now. Slightly disappointed. I didn't wanna be original.

Yeah, we have Kobold Cleaver for original jokes.

Speaking of which, anyone seen the rascal? Or is he busy racing barrels of Warstein Ale down a hill again?

He's probably trying to write a report on a piece of paper attached to a barrel of warstein ale rolling down a hill.

Goblin Squad Member

As much schoolwork as he accomplished recently, I think he might wake up about Thursday.

Goblin Squad Member

<Magistry> Athansor wrote:
TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:
TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
Bonny Paz wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:

So. Where is Clyde?

heh welcome aboard.

Har Har! I haven't heard that since the 3rd grade! lol
Wow, you'd think you'd have heard it more frequently...
Seriously. I expected it to be a running joke by now. Slightly disappointed. I didn't wanna be original.

Yeah, we have Kobold Cleaver for original jokes.

Speaking of which, anyone seen the rascal? Or is he busy racing barrels of Warstein Ale down a hill again?

He's probably trying to write a report on a piece of paper attached to a barrel of warstein ale rolling down a hill.

I have on good authority he is trying to make said barrel roll UP the hill, not down.

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Greetings. Before you can be true to us, be true to yourself. We will follow.

Brother Harad Navar of the 36th Order

Goblin Squad Member

Bonny Paz wrote:

What a merry group indeed! Thank you for all the warm welcomes. You guys crack me up! I do love a witty bunch!

Perhaps half are halfway witty, but the other half are half-witty.

Goblin Squad Member

Bonny is a good name!

Warm welcome. :)

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aet Areks Kel'Goran wrote:
Hey, GW... Shouldn't she have a goblin avatar instead of a tiefling / succubus?

I don't know, maybe keeping a more human face on community management would counteract some degree of the anonymity-intoxication effect we see too often online. A real photo might work even better, to that purpose.

Nihimon wrote:
Xeen wrote:
I dont know... a succubus as community manager is very disturbing!!
Stonebreaker wrote:
but somewhat appropriate

Capable of making you do what she wants with smiles and batting eyelashes... or a whip if that's necessary? Yeah, I buy it :)

There's an idea... If the GW forum supports an avatar-switching script like this one does, there could be 'emote avatars'. Just like what happens when someone mentions the blue-gnomes-which-rhyme-with-nerf, or more specifically, the unique result which occurs when Kobold Cleaver does so, Bonny-Jane* could have a regular avatar for general purposes and another which appears if she types a string like "/whip" within a post when someone has become too unruly and she has to regulate.

*Somewhere between Anne Bonny & Calamity Jane, perhaps? The River Kingdoms are something like the 'wild west' frontier plus river pirates... :P

Goblin Squad Member

Welcome, Bonny!

Dark Archive Goblin Squad Member

Howdy Bonny.

At least nobody's made a rabbit joke yet. :)

Goblin Squad Member

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Bastress wrote:
At least nobody's made a rabbit joke yet. :)

Well we wouldn't want to say anything that Bugs Bonny

Goblin Squad Member

TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:
TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
Bonny Paz wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:

So. Where is Clyde?

heh welcome aboard.

Har Har! I haven't heard that since the 3rd grade! lol
Wow, you'd think you'd have heard it more frequently...
Seriously. I expected it to be a running joke by now. Slightly disappointed. I didn't wanna be original.

Yeah, we have Kobold Cleaver for original jokes.

Speaking of which, anyone seen the rascal? Or is he busy racing barrels of Warstein Ale down a hill again?

I can always temp his position while he is gone. I do only know grim dark communist jokes, though.

Also welcome, Bonny!

Grand Lodge PFO Community Manager

LOL My "real" pic can be found almost anywhere you look.
I've never been called Bugs Bonny before.
Im always excited for emotes!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes and laughs for the past few days. Im actually kind of sad I will be gone for a week. Im going to have to lurk around between meetings and secretly stalk you all! <3

Goblin Squad Member

TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
and don't step on the grass in Ozem's Vigil.

Sentath sighs, "Now really, was that necessary? We have grass designated for stepping, rolling, lolling, and we even have a hillside sewn with wildflowers for frolicking." He frowns, "But, mind you, only in season."

"Oh! And someone said that patch of weeds over there was grass for smoking." A confused expression gathers up his eyebrows, "I suppose some people like to stand around after a good fireball or lightning bolt and admire the effect it had on them? I'm sure I don't understand."

On Topic: Welcome aboard!

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bonny Paz wrote:
LOL My "real" pic can be found almost anywhere you look.

Yes, but it can be good to remind people that other typists are people too, especially when they're all fired up about somebody being wrong on the internet! :)

Goblin Squad Member

Sentath of Fidelis wrote:
TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
and don't step on the grass in Ozem's Vigil.

Sentath sighs, "Now really, was that necessary? We have grass designated for stepping, rolling, lolling, and we even have a hillside sewn with wildflowers for frolicking." He frowns, "But, mind you, only in season."

"Oh! And someone said that patch of weeds over there was grass for smoking." A confused expression gathers up his eyebrows, "I suppose some people like to stand around after a good fireball or lightning bolt and admire the effect it had on them? I'm sure I don't understand."

On Topic: Welcome aboard!

Hey hey! Don't touch my smoking grass! I planted that special right after we moved in. I'm going to use it in council meeting with Mbando and Quietus. ;)

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bonny Paz wrote:

My Name is Bonny and I am the new Community Manager here at Goblinworks. I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I hope everyone is having a great week and congratulations to everyones placements on the Land Rush this week! I am looking forward to getting to know you all!!! If you need anything please let me know.

Best,
Bonny

Wow, I completely missed this. Welcome aboard!!

Goblin Squad Member

1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Aye 'ye Bonny! Methinks 'ye be looking like a witchy-witch! What say thee, hmm? Old Buurz don't like no evil witchy-witch! Howbeit if 'ye be a good er noble witch thine arms hath a big hug for 'ye! Lackady, smell of garlic me do, been brewing a protection potion all evenin'!

<takes a swig of her mead>
<cackles>

Goblin Squad Member

4 people marked this as a favorite.

In little over a month (and even some of that time being away on vacation), Bonny has really stepped up to the challenge, in my opinion.

She's been a great help via email (customer.support@goblinworks.com) recently, working with the devs on my behalf to make some account changes and fixes, etc. She's quick to respond and is excellent at digging up answers whenever they are available (no fault of her own when the answers are not available, of course).

She's got a great sense of humor and is very approachable - both are great qualities when dealing with a crowd like this.

She's willing to spend her free time socializing with the Alphas - via in-game playtime, via twitch.tv, or even by logging into TSV's teamspeak from time to time. Establishing this sort of rapport with the community is definitely taking "Community Manager" to the next level.

Anywho, I'm not trying to score brownie points with the Goblinworks team. I'm simply trying to point out to Ryan that from my perspective as a player/Alpha, Bonny is do an exceptional job, and this sort of thing should not go unnoticed.

Goblin Squad Member

I got to meet her on T7V's Teamspeak last night, and I agree whole-heartedly. I can't remember enjoying a CM so much since Sanya Weathers back in early DAoC.

Goblin Squad Member

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Sanya was awesome.

There's another woman with exactly the same name who was a major player on the competitive eating circuit. So whenever we at Mythic could find a news article that said "Sanya Thomas wins hotdog eating contest" you could be sure it would end up on her desk the next morning.

Grand Lodge PFO Community Manager

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate the kind words! <3 Its my honor to be apart of a community as dedicated and excited about a game as you are! I hope to continue to play with and grow with you all.

<3


TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:
TEO Alexander Damocles wrote:
Bonny Paz wrote:
BrotherZael wrote:

So. Where is Clyde?

heh welcome aboard.

Har Har! I haven't heard that since the 3rd grade! lol
Wow, you'd think you'd have heard it more frequently...
Seriously. I expected it to be a running joke by now. Slightly disappointed. I didn't wanna be original.
Yeah, we have Kobold Cleaver for original jokes.

HEY WHERE'S CLYDE BONNY

<Magistry> Athansor wrote:

He's probably trying to write a report on a piece of paper attached to a barrel of warstein ale rolling down a hill.

Y'know, it was pretty hard, but then this dwarf showed up and emptied the whole barrel. Lot easier after that.

Scarab Sages Goblin Squad Member

Guurzak wrote:

Sanya was awesome.

There's another woman with exactly the same name who was a major player on the competitive eating circuit. So whenever we at Mythic could find a news article that said "Sanya Thomas wins hotdog eating contest" you could be sure it would end up on her desk the next morning.

I played EQ in the Verant era. That was a beautiful rant.

51 to 94 of 94 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Licensed Products / Digital Games / Pathfinder Online / Greetings and Salutations! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Pathfinder Online