Season 6: Year of the ________


Pathfinder Society

51 to 100 of 131 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge 5/5

The Year We Make Contact

Although I suppose we're a handful of years late for that.

Lantern Lodge 5/5

Next Year
The Year Without a Name
The First Year of the Rest of Your Life
The Year After Tomorrow
The Return of the Shadow Lodge
The Year of Diplomacy/Stealth/Noncombat Skills

I wonder if this is just Paizo secretly crowd-sourcing ideas.

The Exchange

Andrew Christian wrote:

Year of the Fallen Star is my favorite so far.

It even has a ready-made theme song! Andrew probably was drawn to this title subconsciously 'cause he used to lipsync the song in high school ;)

I think that it's Mark Garringer in the video, too.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The year of Bacon.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Jayson MF Kip wrote:

Next Year

The Return of the Shadow Lodge

This would be 100% awesome!

Sovereign Court 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵

Lord Fyre wrote:
Fabrizio de Chevalier wrote:
Then you cover the orcs in bbq sauce and march them back to the dragon. Whats the problem?
Orcs are rarely that cooperative.

If Lindsey Lohan can manage it from the safety of her wagon then I'm sure a man of my talents can do no less.

Shadow Lodge 5/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Southwest

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Year of the continuous character audits

Yeah, you didn't attach the new TPS coversheet to your PC's chronicles so I'm going to need you to come in to run games this Saturday.

;-)

Dark Archive

Year of the Kaiju vs Mecha Kaiju?

Liberty's Edge

zefig wrote:

The Year We Make Contact

Although I suppose we're a handful of years late for that.

Four years, to be exact.

All of these worlds are yours...

Grand Lodge

The Year we torch Torch

#GrandmasterTorchMustDie

Lantern Lodge 5/5

Rinne, Priestess of Razmir wrote:

The Year we torch Torch

#GrandmasterTorchMustDie

Torch isn't Razmir?

Grand Lodge

Jayson MF Kip wrote:
Rinne, Priestess of Razmir wrote:

The Year we torch Torch

#GrandmasterTorchMustDie

Torch isn't Razmir?

Of course not, Our lord and Savior Razmir is one of the Decemvirate.

Lantern Lodge 5/5

Rinne, Priestess of Razmir wrote:
Jayson MF Kip wrote:
Rinne, Priestess of Razmir wrote:

The Year we torch Torch

#GrandmasterTorchMustDie

Torch isn't Razmir?
Of course not, Our lord and Savior Razmir is one of the Decemvirate.

Torch isn't one of the Decemvirate?

Grand Lodge

Jayson MF Kip wrote:
Rinne, Priestess of Razmir wrote:
Jayson MF Kip wrote:
Rinne, Priestess of Razmir wrote:

The Year we torch Torch

#GrandmasterTorchMustDie

Torch isn't Razmir?
Of course not, Our lord and Savior Razmir is one of the Decemvirate.
Torch isn't one of the Decemvirate?

If he was, why would he need a list of the identities of the Decemvirate?

Lantern Lodge 5/5

Rinne, Priestess of Razmir wrote:
If he was, why would he need a list of the identities of the Decemvirate?

I was never under the impression the Decemvirate knew each other's identities.

The Exchange 5/5

Jayson MF Kip wrote:
Rinne, Priestess of Razmir wrote:
If he was, why would he need a list of the identities of the Decemvirate?
I was never under the impression the Decemvirate knew each other's identities.

"there can be only one!" ... this was GM Torch talking?

Grand Lodge 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jayson MF Kip wrote:
Rinne, Priestess of Razmir wrote:
Jayson MF Kip wrote:
Rinne, Priestess of Razmir wrote:

The Year we torch Torch

#GrandmasterTorchMustDie

Torch isn't Razmir?
Of course not, Our lord and Savior Razmir is one of the Decemvirate.
Torch isn't one of the Decemvirate?

No, He's three of them.


Year of the shoulder.

5/5 RPG Superstar 2014 Top 32

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Year without a Blakros

5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, California—San Diego aka RAdeMorris

... Year of the Flapjack
... Year of the Metallic Ruins
... Year of the Charred Rogue
... Year of the TPK


3 people marked this as a favorite.

It's actually going to be the Year of the [redacted]. Stupid NDA

Dark Archive 5/5 ⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Minnesota—Minneapolis aka Silbeg

The Year of Modus Hardus?

The year The Baird gets his way.

Grand Lodge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Nevada—Las Vegas aka kinevon

Brian Lefebvre wrote:
Year without a Blakros

You wish.

"Year of the Silver Mountain"

Year the Blakros Museum was Razed (and generated a new Level 12 scenario)

Liberty's Edge

'Year they dont find another level to the Blakros museum which nobody knew existed'

Dark Archive

June Soler wrote:
Year of the Fallen Star

Year of the Awakening Star

Quote:
I'm assuming the focus will be on exploring Jormunder and some parts of the Silver Mount.

Year of the Twin Peaks

Year of Darkness and Light
Year of Ancient Wonders

5/5 ⦵⦵⦵

Electric Boogaloo?

2/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The Year of the Dark Tapestry.

"What murmuring whispers from beyond the veil lure us to our inevitable doom...?"

Liberty's Edge

Well, I think we've all missed an obvious choice so far:

The Year of the Waking Shadow Demon Robots!

Venture-Lieutenant aka Calel101

The Year of the Walking Dead. Vive la Morte.

Year of the Robolution. Vive la Warforged.

Year of the Scale. Vive la Dragon.

3/5

Year of the "lord, please don't make me kill barbarians again!"

5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Online aka Magabeus

Ah come on:

Year of the killer bunnies!

Venture-Lieutenant aka Calel101

almost forgot,

Year of the Music:
You can't stop the dance
*uns uns uns*

Dark Archive

Year of the Twink


2 people marked this as a favorite.

it's gotta be year of the Waffles.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Jayson MF Kip wrote:


I wonder if this is just Paizo secretly crowd-sourcing ideas.

Knowing how far in advance they plan, I would say the they made a decision 5-6 months ago. But how cool would it be if they read something here that made them change their mind?

3/5

It should be year of the waffles. with maple syrup high-tier goodness!

The Exchange

I think it should be The Year of the Charnel [something], because Paizo owes charnel its time in the spotlight after The Carrion Crown switcheroo.

Paizo Employee 5/5 Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Doug Miles wrote:
Jayson MF Kip wrote:


I wonder if this is just Paizo secretly crowd-sourcing ideas.
Knowing how far in advance they plan, I would say the they made a decision 5-6 months ago. But how cool would it be if they read something here that made them change their mind?

Year of the…vorpal star waffles…uh huh, uh huh…

*Scribbles down more ideas*

Nah, we have something great already, but you never know what might happen for Season 7.

…Year of the Robo-Death Dragon…
*Scribble*

Shadow Lodge 5/5

Doug Miles wrote:
I think it should be The Year of the Charnel [something], because Paizo owes charnel its time in the spotlight after The Carrion Crown switcheroo.

Year of the Charnel...Flamingos.

That actually sounds kind of terrifying.

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Year of the Harrow

And the year will not be PFS legal.

Grand Lodge

Year of giving me back my bracer's of falcons aim.

Sovereign Court

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

If Mike Brock had his way, I'm sure that it would be "The Year that the Falcons Win the Super Bowl", and that it would be that way every year.

Silver Crusade

Year of the Sky's Enigmas

Silver Crusade

armac wrote:
If Mike Brock had his way, I'm sure that it would be "The Year that the Falcons Win the Super Bowl", and that it would be that way every year.

Alas, PC's can't cast wish....

*runs for cover*

Grand Lodge

Year of Takeshi Nakamori, Giant Slayer!

*Cue theme music*


The Year of Burning Blood

It sounds cool enough for me, and as a guess, it sounds good.

Shadow Lodge 5/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Northwest aka WalterGM

1 person marked this as a favorite.
RAdeMorris wrote:

Year of the Technic League.

My money's on this, or something similar.

Grand Lodge 5/5

Year of the Cylons...

Maybe they won't make it a "Year of the _______" this year and have a different phrase. Rise of the Machines?

Advent of the Iron Gods is the only serious guess I have at this time.

... and they have a plan.

Shadow Lodge 4/5

Year of the Onyx Alliance

And year 7 is, naturally, the Year of the Torch.

Sczarni

Year of the Stasis Bubble. You are all frozen in time. Nothing occurs for the next seven months.

51 to 100 of 131 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Season 6: Year of the ________ All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.