New Obama conspiracy!


Off-Topic Discussions


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Michelle wants us to drink WATER!!!!

This is the first step down a slippery slope. Pretty soon they will take away your coffee, your liquor, your soda! And don't assume that bottled water is safe from attack either--Michelle announced her push with a GLASS of water!

Think of the devastation to our economy--mark my words, this is the start of an all-out assault on Pepsico, Coca-Cola Bottling, along with the coffee and tea industries. It's the opening shot of a new (and worse) Prohibition! Think crime is bad now? Imagine the violence and graft associated with buying contraband RC Cola!

Stop this now! Boycott water!


9 people marked this as a favorite.

Dihydrogen Monoxide is too dangerous to be consumed by the masses.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

More importantly, when exposed to a sufficient current, dihydrogen monoxide can result in two quite explosive and flammable gasses ... and should those gasses then mingle within an appropriate temperature range, one could end up with a visually impairing particulate vapor ... think of the chaos should this fall into the wrong hands!


Kryzbyn wrote:

Dihydrogen Monoxide is too dangerous to be consumed by the masses.

beat me to it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It is actually worse than that. Tons of people die EVERY YEAR from dihydrogen monoxide accidents. It is also an agent of massive destruction of farmland, and can destroy entire regions in minutes. It can shatter communications like public transportation, it can be the carrier of uncountable infectious agents and poisons. Dihydrogen monoxide can, under certain conditions, break down SOLID ROCK that has existed for billions of years!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What are some of the dangers associated with DHMO?
Each year, Dihydrogen Monoxide is a known causative component in many thousands of deaths and is a major contributor to millions upon millions of dollars in damage to property and the environment. Some of the known perils of Dihydrogen Monoxide are:
-Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
-Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
-Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
-DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
-Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
-Contributes to soil erosion.
-Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
-Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
-Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
-Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
-Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
-Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
-Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I cant wait for a researcher at FOX news to find this....just sayin....

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Quote:
-Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

Man, I remember growing up in the early/mid 90s and hearing about El Nino every other day on the news. Since the 2000s turnover I think this is the first mention of it I've seen.

Lantern Lodge

Bwhahahaha, and such the future economic dominance of Canada will be assured.

Once all the Americans have become hooked on our fresh water, we will own them!! Unless we have to pay off their debt in which case China can have them.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It is also a problem that has gotten worse, and is accelerating! Study after study today shows what many suspected: This chemical compound is so common in modern production processes that traces of it can be found in MORE THAN 99% OF BLOOD TESTS TAKEN FROM NEWBORN in the US!!! Sure enough, when tested, ALMOST ALL foodstuffs and (especially) beverages were found to contain significant levels of DHMO!!!

How long will we permit this insanity to continue? Will we destroy our own means of survival before we put a stop to this blind rush for profit???

RPG Superstar 2015 Top 8

It is addictive, after all. I hear people saying that they'll die if they don't drink it often enough.


Not only is it addictive but they have been giving it to US citizens without their knowledge for YEARS now. Recent studies show that the majority of people in the United States are made up of more then 60% DHMO!


Obviously its to get more mind controlling fluorine into the sheeple, DUH


Inhaling DHMO can be fatal.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Ahh, the Water of Life... So Michelle will be undergoing the spice agony ritual and should she live she will be welcomed into the Bene Gesserit.

So says Muad'Dib

Liberty's Edge

3 people marked this as a favorite.

You know when fluoridation first began? Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.


Hmmm, a glass of water would make a perfect delivery medium for mini-sharknados. {commences work on miniaturization ray}


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ah yes, our country's secret shame: the miniature-fluoridated-sharknado-in-a-glass gap.

Silver Crusade

This is bull@#$%.

Water isn't real.

[/terrifyinghealthproblems]


Yes. SNULTRA.


General Buck Turgidson wrote:
You know when fluoridation first began? Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

I can't be the only person who got this one.......

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Plus, water is deadly. 100% of people who drink water die.


DHMO is one of the chemical compounds used to control nuclear fission processes, like in both the plants in Three Mile Island and Chernobyl. And this is the stuff we use in BABY FOOD???

The Exchange

Obviously the Obama administration is just doing this to hurt as many people as possible, in order to make the public healthcare system seem more justified - the more people drink water and risk their safety, the more they will need to use the public healthcare.

This is some communist mind tricks for you, right there. Pretend to help people while also perpetuating their misery to make them always dependent on you.

The Exchange

QXL99 wrote:

Michelle wants us to drink WATER!!!!

This is the first step down a slippery slope. Pretty soon they will take away your coffee, your liquor, your soda! And don't assume that bottled water is safe from attack either--Michelle announced her push with a GLASS of water!

Think of the devastation to our economy--mark my words, this is the start of an all-out assault on Pepsico, Coca-Cola Bottling, along with the coffee and tea industries. It's the opening shot of a new (and worse) Prohibition! Think crime is bad now? Imagine the violence and graft associated with buying contraband RC Cola!

Stop this now! Boycott water!

But I shower in that stuff once a week...I think it must taste funny after being used.


Orthos wrote:
Quote:
-Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
Man, I remember growing up in the early/mid 90s and hearing about El Nino every other day on the news. Since the 2000s turnover I think this is the first mention of it I've seen.

We all know that El Nino caused Y2K.


Hama wrote:
Plus, water is deadly. 100% of people who drink water die.

This cannot be verified. There are billions of people in the world that are currently not dead. Many of whom have ingested DHMO. While the mortality rate is quite high, a 100% mortality rate is theoretical at best.


Slaunyeh wrote:
Hama wrote:
Plus, water is deadly. 100% of people who drink water die.

This cannot be verified. There are billions of people in the world that are currently not dead. Many of whom have ingested DHMO. While the mortality rate is quite high, a 100% mortality rate is theoretical at best.

There is also a confounder here. Through serious analysis, more than 90% of those who had ingested DHMO were in later studies found to have had rather large intakes of various isotopes, some of them heavily radioactive, of nitrogen and carbon dioxide, as well as several highly reactive and toxic gases. It is possible that at least part of the lethality of DHMO ingestion is caused instead by these gaseous compounds. It is also possible that the dangers of DHMO ingestion are further compounded by such gaseous intake.


The H in DHMO is used to make weapons of mass destruction as well as fuel for our sun and everybody knows how hot the sun gets.... Obama wants us all to fry..


Oh for f---s sake.

Sovereign Court

No TOZ, for f-----s sake ... we're talking about the sun, man!


Everyone knows water is just liquid air.

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / New Obama conspiracy! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.