Reassignments of Ohio VOs and a new VL!


Pathfinder Society

Grand Lodge ***** Pathfinder Society Campaign Coordinator

I have promoted Michael McNerney from VC of Columbus to VC of all of Ohio.

Brent Bowser has been reassigned from Dayton to Cincinnati.

Geoffrey Griffith has been assigned as the new VL of Dayton.

Welcome to the team, Geoffrey.

Scarab Sages ***** Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Congratulations, to you all!!

Grand Lodge *****

Congrats!

Sczarni *****

Woot Woot!

Liberty's Edge *****

congrats!

***** Venture-Captain, Massachusetts—Central & West aka Harley Quinn X

Congratulations to all involved!

Sovereign Court ***

As long as Michael stays on his side of the border I'll be fine. He wont take Detroit without a fight.

Grand Lodge *****

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Hey Ohio took Toledo, they can take what they want!! (wait did you say Detroit? Ewh!!)

*****

Michael Brock wrote:

I have promoted Michael McNerney from VC of Columbus to VC of all of Ohio.

Brent Bowser has been reassigned from Dayton to Cincinnati.

Geoffrey Griffith has been assigned as the new VL of Dayton.

Welcome to the team, Geoffrey.

I take it Cincinnati no longer has its own VC?

Grand Lodge *****

Congratulations everyone!

Scarab Sages ****

Wait, people still live in Detroit? :P Welcome to the team!

Sovereign Court ***

Chris Mullican wrote:
Wait, people still live in Detroit? :P Welcome to the team!

If you can call what we do living.

Silver Crusade *****

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Detroit is the Worldwound. West Michigan is Mendev. Indiana is Ustalav, Ohio is the Belkzen, Canada the Crown of the World.

Scarab Sages *****

Looks like a fantastic team.

***** Venture-Lieutenant, Illinois—Chicago aka thunderspirit

Daniel Luckett wrote:
Canada the Crown of the World.

Not true.

Also, congrats to all!

*

Congratulations everyone. Brent is an amazing guy, so very glad to have him as my new venture officer.

Sovereign Court ****

I would have gone with Niramathas for Indiana

*****

On behalf of myself and the rest of the Ohio team, thanks.

To the success of the Pathfinder Society.

*drinks*

Shadow Lodge *****

Congrats to all involved! I'll be down to play with y'all again as soon as I get done with my night watch in the Worldwound.

Silver Crusade ***** Venture-Captain, Ohio—Central

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thanks everyone! I did want to say that Geoffrey aka wjsilver has done an excellent job working as a store coordinator in the Dayton area. He has stepped up and helped whenever we needed it. As an example, his very first GM session was at Origins last year. I had paid a visit to a Dayton game day and was recruiting GMs when he volunteered to run. He then proceeded to run at Origins without issue. Everything has been uphill from there. When Brent and I discussed who would take over for him we both quickly agreed on Geoffrey. Congrats Geoffrey and welcome to the team!

Dark Archive

Yay! They are talking about the place where I am!

Shadow Lodge *****

Congrats to you all! O-H!

*****

Patrick Harris @ MU wrote:
Michael Brock wrote:

I have promoted Michael McNerney from VC of Columbus to VC of all of Ohio.

Brent Bowser has been reassigned from Dayton to Cincinnati.

Geoffrey Griffith has been assigned as the new VL of Dayton.

Welcome to the team, Geoffrey.

I take it Cincinnati no longer has its own VC?

See, I ask, because there's a list of people in this post, which is presumably the most recent. It doesn't match the list of people on the Regional Coordinators page, which I assume will be updated soon, but hasn't been updated recently, but does say you're looking for a Cincinnati VC ... which is alarming, in turn, because it doesn't match the information on OhioPFS.org. So I'm not sure who my VO is, and more to the point, who I was talking to last week.

Silver Crusade ***** Venture-Captain, Ohio—Central

Patrick,

I am now in charge of all of Ohio. Russell was previously the VC for Cincinnati but has stepped down within the last week. I have received your email and I was already aware of the situation previously. You will be getting a response to it. With all the recent changes, both Paizo and OhioPFS have not been updated with all of the new info yet. I will be taking care of OhioPFS today.

*****

Okay. I was just starting to worry because I had no idea which information was dated when.

(I'm kind of a spaz. I'm sure this will come as a terrible shock to any regular on these boards. :P )

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Reassignments of Ohio VOs and a new VL! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.