dark tower by fantay game aid


Conversions


Pathfinder Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I wanted to upgrade my 1st edition D&D "Dark tower" by fantasy game aid.
if anyone can give me a hand "the sons of set" how to bring this creature to Pathfinder. I mean what creature should I use?

Silver Crusade

plassteel wrote:

I wanted to upgrade my 1st edition D&D "Dark tower" by fantasy game aid.

if anyone can give me a hand "the sons of set" how to bring this creature to Pathfinder. I mean what creature should I use?

Look for the pdf of Judges Guild JG3 Dark Tower at the usual online rpg and pdf stores. Goodman Games converted it to 3.5. Still very much the same deadly adventure. You should be able to use the free 3.5 conversion guide hosted here to convert from 3.5 to Pathfinder. If there is a fan made conversion to Pathfinder, I am not aware of it.


Pathfinder Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Tzzarg wrote:
plassteel wrote:

I wanted to upgrade my 1st edition D&D "Dark tower" by fantasy game aid.

if anyone can give me a hand "the sons of set" how to bring this creature to Pathfinder. I mean what creature should I use?
Look for the pdf of Judges Guild JG3 Dark Tower at the usual online rpg and pdf stores. Goodman Games converted it to 3.5. Still very much the same deadly adventure. You should be able to use the free 3.5 conversion guide hosted here to convert from 3.5 to Pathfinder. If there is a fan made conversion to Pathfinder, I am not aware of it.

Thanks for your help I will look into that I had no idea it was made for 3.5 that is a step in the right direction.

Silver Crusade

plassteel wrote:
Thanks for your help I will look into that I had no idea it was made for 3.5 that is a step in the right direction.

More than happy to help! Also check out two other Judges Guild Classics that Goodman converted to 3.5 while you are at it: JG1 Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor and JG2 Citadel of Fire. There were plans to publish a conversion of the classic module Tegel Manor (beware the hall of portraits!), but the passing of Mr. Bledsaw led to their cancellation.

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Conversions / dark tower by fantay game aid All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Conversions