Is Mail Innovations tracking system working with Paizo's shipping system?


Customer Service


Last few months I have not had access to shipping data due to Mail Innovations tracking system not working with Paizo's shipping system.

Have your techs had the time to fix this problem?

I an hoping for good news as I will have to stake out my mail box otherwise.

Thanks for the help!

Dark Archive Customer Service Representative

Mail Innovations recently made a change to their tracking system and it is not presently working with our shipping system. We are currently looking into getting this fixed as soon as possible.

~Justin Riddler
Customer Service

Grand Lodge

Justin Riddler wrote:
Mail Innovations recently made a change to their tracking system and it is not presently working with our shipping system. We are currently looking into getting this fixed as soon as possible.

That's what Customer Service said a month ago. Are you saying that you haven't made any progress in the last month?

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

There have been other projects requiring the tech team's priority.

Grand Lodge

Sara Marie wrote:
There have been other projects requiring the tech team's priority.

So you are saying that delivering products to your subscribers is not the tech team's priority? Sounds a lot like WotC.

And once again - I believe this is three months in a row that I can't track my package on-line.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
sieylianna wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:
There have been other projects requiring the tech team's priority.

So you are saying that delivering products to your subscribers is not the tech team's priority? Sounds a lot like WotC.

And once again - I believe this is three months in a row that I can't track my package on-line.

Please explain to me, and use small words since now that I have retired I have forgotten all my IT training, on how the tracking interface between Paizo and UPS-MI not working will stop delivery of products to subscribers?

Will UPS-MI not accept the packages from Paizo?
Will the the US Post Office not accept the packages from UPS-MI?
Will the US Post Office refuse to deliver the packages?

All/Any of the above because Paizo & UPS-MI tracking interface doesn't work?

-- david

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

While I completely understand that tracking your package is very important, rest assured that the only projects that have taken precedence are those of a most critical nature. We are going to get this issue taken care of as soon as possible, but unfortunately this isn't as soon as you or I might wish it would be.

To be clear, the only part that is being affected is the ability to see tracking information. While not being able to track packages is definitely an inconvenience, this issue does not affect the package's ability to be shipped or its delivery estimates.

thanks
sara marie

Grand Lodge

Papa-DRB wrote:
Please explain to me, and use small words since now that I have retired I have forgotten all my IT training, on how the tracking interface between Paizo and UPS-MI not working will stop delivery of products to subscribers?

Some of us have their mail delivered to the UPS store instead of to their homes. I don't want to make a side trip to the UPS store 10 times in order to find out when the package actually arrives.

That is why tracking is important.

And I am currently working in IT for a company which ships about 8K packages a day and we managed to keep our software working despite the mail innovations changes.


sieylianna wrote:
Papa-DRB wrote:
Please explain to me, and use small words since now that I have retired I have forgotten all my IT training, on how the tracking interface between Paizo and UPS-MI not working will stop delivery of products to subscribers?

Some of us have their mail delivered to the UPS store instead of to their homes. I don't want to make a side trip to the UPS store 10 times in order to find out when the package actually arrives.

That is why tracking is important.

Agreed, tracking is important, but your statement implied heavily that the tech team didn't give a rats behind about delivering products to the customer because they didn't fix the tracking interface. You still have not answered my question on how the tech team working on other projects and not fixing the tracking interface stops products from being delivered to the customers.

Or was that statement just aggressive hyperbole on your part?

-- david


1 person marked this as a favorite.
sieylianna wrote:
Justin Riddler wrote:
Mail Innovations recently made a change to their tracking system and it is not presently working with our shipping system. We are currently looking into getting this fixed as soon as possible.
That's what Customer Service said a month ago. Are you saying that you haven't made any progress in the last month?

here we are in 2020 and it still doesnt work... im getting "site cant be reached" lol... fixing asap shouldnt take 7 years+


1 person marked this as a favorite.
christopher cotis wrote:
sieylianna wrote:
Justin Riddler wrote:
Mail Innovations recently made a change to their tracking system and it is not presently working with our shipping system. We are currently looking into getting this fixed as soon as possible.
That's what Customer Service said a month ago. Are you saying that you haven't made any progress in the last month?
here we are in 2020 and it still doesnt work... im getting "site cant be reached" lol... fixing asap shouldnt take 7 years+

I've had no issue tracking packages sent by Mail Innovations for years. My June package came by Mail Innovations, and the tracking works right now even though it's already been delivered. Are you clicking on the tracking link in your email that begins with "http://www.ups-mi.net/packageID"?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I get to the tracking site by a different route than Joana

I go to
My Account> Order History> Order Number

On the order page, I scroll down to the "Shipments" section and click "track this package".

I can still see the information for a package that was delivered June 11.

I've been getting packages from Paizo every month for over a year, and have never had any trouble getting tracking information.

Customer Service Representative

Hello,

For a time in late May and early June the UPSMI site was down, so clicking the link went to a page that said the site cannot be reached.

Community / Forums / Archive / Paizo / Customer Service / Is Mail Innovations tracking system working with Paizo's shipping system? All Messageboards
Recent threads in Customer Service