>>Ask *Selene Spire* ALL your question here¡¡ <<


Off-Topic Discussions

4,901 to 4,950 of 5,152 << first < prev | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | next > last >>

Rysky wrote:

*nods*

Whare some Starfinder critters you like?

I have not thought of StarFinder in awhile so let me get back to you on this...


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?
What is in your Refrigerator right now?

p

Trick answer....I don't own a refrigerator it is my parents...

Or...Gatorade, condiments, bread, cheese, a few beers, water, ice tea(pure leaf),


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?
If You Had The World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say?

Hi! My name is Selene...get over it.


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?

An Important Musical Question:

"EEEAAAEEEAAAUUU"?

Song of Pain


Lord Fyre wrote:
You used my fabric Scissors for What?!?

Lol!


Lord Fyre wrote:
I am hearing field reports that the PF2 Alchemist is underpowered. Can you comment?

Have not seen that...Though the Alchemist I only saw during one session.

I will keep a eye on it...Though I am thinking it is just math nerds doing math...


Lord Fyre wrote:
Which episode introduces the Nebari rogue Chiana?

The episode 'Durka Returns'


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:

So....anymore questions for me?

Thanks for the hugs and support...it helps. Right now there is only a couple places I can be myself.. and I am only at those places like 3 to 4 times a month due to distance and or scheduling.

I need to find a place where I can be myself on a more regular basis.

I'm glad you've found a place here where you can feel comfortable being yourself, and I hope that things change enough in the real world soon so you can be authentic yourself much more often.

I hope so too...


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?

A ladder hangs over the side of a ship anchored in a port. The bottom rung touches the water. The distance between rungs is 20 cm and the length of the ladder is 180 cm. The tide is rising at the rate of 15 cm each hour.

When will the water reach the seventh rung from the top?

In over 9 hours...


John Napier 698 wrote:
Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I haven't been feeling well all week. *Stupid MSG* And I've been reading the 2nd Edition CRB off and on in my "copious free time." This will take a while.

How are you liking it so far...?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?

A ladder hangs over the side of a ship anchored in a port. The bottom rung touches the water. The distance between rungs is 20 cm and the length of the ladder is 180 cm. The tide is rising at the rate of 15 cm each hour.

When will the water reach the seventh rung from the top?
In over 9 hours...

Nope. It will never reach the seventh rung.

the rising tide will lift the boat, so the ladder will stay in relatively the same place.


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?

A ladder hangs over the side of a ship anchored in a port. The bottom rung touches the water. The distance between rungs is 20 cm and the length of the ladder is 180 cm. The tide is rising at the rate of 15 cm each hour.

When will the water reach the seventh rung from the top?
In over 9 hours...

Nope. It will never reach the seventh rung.

the rising tide will lift the boat, so the ladder will stay in relatively the same place.

I was figuring the boat was sinking...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
I still think PF 1st ed is a superior game but I can work with PF2E...

In fairness, PF2 needs to compared to PF1 Core.

But, why do you feel that PF1 is better then PF2?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
I still think PF 1st ed is a superior game but I can work with PF2E...

In fairness, PF2 needs to compared to PF1 Core.

But, why do you feel that PF1 is better then PF2?

This is all just comparing the cores of both system...

PF1E has better skill system..

PF1E has better ancestries(race) design...

PF1E has better class design...

PF1E has better feats design...

PF1E options are much more meaningful than PF2E...

PF1E has a much more flexible rule system...

Not saying that PF2E is bad in any of these things...just that I like how PF1E handles these things.


I'm with Selene. I like the design features from 1st moreso than 2nd. Especially with regards to certain class designs. *Looks at champion...*

Dear Selene,

My question to you is this: If Captain America time travels and only three people saw him do it, does that mean the three people are in a mainstream timeline or an alternate time line?

(If you don't know that's fine too.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm with Selene. I like the design features from 1st moreso than 2nd. Especially with regards to certain class designs. *Looks at champion...*

Dear Selene,

My question to you is this: If Captain America time travels and only three people saw him do it, does that mean the three people are in a mainstream timeline or an alternate time line?

(If you don't know that's fine too.)

I don't think they viewing the time travel event would change which timeline they are in..,


Selene Spires wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I haven't been feeling well all week. *Stupid MSG* And I've been reading the 2nd Edition CRB off and on in my "copious free time." This will take a while.
How are you liking it so far...?

It's different. And the new format for the spells will take some getting used to.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm with Selene. I like the design features from 1st moreso than 2nd. Especially with regards to certain class designs. *Looks at champion...*

Dear Selene,

My question to you is this: If Captain America time travels and only three people saw him do it, does that mean the three people are in a mainstream timeline or an alternate time line?

(If you don't know that's fine too.)

I don't think they viewing the time travel event would change which timeline they are in..,

Actually, that gets interesting. Did Captain America cause a new timeline by his actions?

If the answer is "no", then the time traveler's actions were always part of the timeline, and there is no divergence. (The witnesses would still see the time traveler, because they always saw the time traveler.)

In all "yes" cases, the witnesses are part of all timelines. Though they wouldn't have witnessed anything in the original timeline.

So, the interesting question at that point is, would they be aware of what they saw? This would itself create additional divergent timelines.

This is one of the reasons that time travel stories should be avoided. The logic flow becomes very complex very fast.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well logic flow and time travel doesn't always work.

Also thanks Selene!

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Where am I going?
And why am I in a Handbasket?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm with Selene. I like the design features from 1st moreso than 2nd. Especially with regards to certain class designs. *Looks at champion...*

Dear Selene,

My question to you is this: If Captain America time travels and only three people saw him do it, does that mean the three people are in a mainstream timeline or an alternate time line?

(If you don't know that's fine too.)

I don't think they viewing the time travel event would change which timeline they are in..,

Actually, that gets interesting. Did Captain America cause a new timeline by his actions?

If the answer is "no", then the time traveler's actions were always part of the timeline, and there is no divergence. (The witnesses would still see the time traveler, because they always saw the time traveler.)

In all "yes" cases, the witnesses are part of all timelines. Though they wouldn't have witnessed anything in the original timeline.

So, the interesting question at that point is, would they be aware of what they saw? This would itself create additional divergent timelines.

This is one of the reasons that time travel stories should be avoided. The logic flow becomes very complex very fast.

*Clutches head in Pain, says weakly* You...you..have found my one weakness...Time Travel discussion...

;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:

Where am I going?

And why am I in a Handbasket?

You are going to 'Heck'...

Apparently it is bad on the back..,

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Where am I going?

And why am I in a Handbasket?

You are going to 'Heck'...

Apparently it is bad on the back..,

At least I am not going to the Special Hell.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm with Selene. I like the design features from 1st moreso than 2nd. Especially with regards to certain class designs. *Looks at champion...*

Dear Selene,

My question to you is this: If Captain America time travels and only three people saw him do it, does that mean the three people are in a mainstream timeline or an alternate time line?

(If you don't know that's fine too.)

I don't think they viewing the time travel event would change which timeline they are in..,

Actually, that gets interesting. Did Captain America cause a new timeline by his actions?

If the answer is "no", then the time traveler's actions were always part of the timeline, and there is no divergence. (The witnesses would still see the time traveler, because they always saw the time traveler.)

In all "yes" cases, the witnesses are part of all timelines. Though they wouldn't have witnessed anything in the original timeline.

So, the interesting question at that point is, would they be aware of what they saw? This would itself create additional divergent timelines.

This is one of the reasons that time travel stories should be avoided. The logic flow becomes very complex very fast.

*Clutches head in Pain, says weakly* You...you..have found my one weakness...Time Travel discussion...

You have a few more weaknesses then that. :p


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Where am I going?

And why am I in a Handbasket?

You are going to 'Heck'...

Apparently it is bad on the back..,

At least I am not going to the Special Hell.

...Are you Sure?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm with Selene. I like the design features from 1st moreso than 2nd. Especially with regards to certain class designs. *Looks at champion...*

Dear Selene,

My question to you is this: If Captain America time travels and only three people saw him do it, does that mean the three people are in a mainstream timeline or an alternate time line?

(If you don't know that's fine too.)

I don't think they viewing the time travel event would change which timeline they are in..,

Actually, that gets interesting. Did Captain America cause a new timeline by his actions?

If the answer is "no", then the time traveler's actions were always part of the timeline, and there is no divergence. (The witnesses would still see the time traveler, because they always saw the time traveler.)

In all "yes" cases, the witnesses are part of all timelines. Though they wouldn't have witnessed anything in the original timeline.

So, the interesting question at that point is, would they be aware of what they saw? This would itself create additional divergent timelines.

This is one of the reasons that time travel stories should be avoided. The logic flow becomes very complex very fast.

*Clutches head in Pain, says weakly* You...you..have found my one weakness...Time Travel discussion...
You have a few more weaknesses then that. :p

Are you Sure Of that?


Dear Selene

Is Special Hell any different from being in New Jersey?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:

Dear Selene

Is Special Hell any different from being in New Jersey?

He'll has to be better than NJ....NJ doesn't have any succubus... ;)

Actually NJ is not that bad...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Where am I going?

And why am I in a Handbasket?

You are going to 'Heck'...

Apparently it is bad on the back..,

At least I am not going to the Special Hell.
...Are you Sure?

I'm not interested in minors and I don't ... ah crap. :(

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:


*Clutches head in Pain, says weakly* You...you..have found my one weakness...Time Travel discussion...
You have a few more weaknesses then that. :p
Are you Sure Of that?

Gender Dysphoria for one.

This is another.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Where am I going?

And why am I in a Handbasket?

You are going to 'Heck'...

Apparently it is bad on the back..,

At least I am not going to the Special Hell.
...Are you Sure?
I'm not interested in minors and I don't ... ah crap. :(

I will order you a specially large hand basket.


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:


*Clutches head in Pain, says weakly* You...you..have found my one weakness...Time Travel discussion...
You have a few more weaknesses then that. :p
Are you Sure Of that?

Gender Dysphoria for one.

This is another.

Two! Two weaknesses.

Rick Roll is not a weakness...it is a reflection on the Roller...


Lord Fyre wrote:
How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?

It is...meh...

It is something I would not order myself but I would not turn it down either.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:


*Clutches head in Pain, says weakly* You...you..have found my one weakness...Time Travel discussion...
You have a few more weaknesses then that. :p
Are you Sure Of that?

Gender Dysphoria for one.

This is another.
Two! Two weaknesses.

What is the square root of 27?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:


*Clutches head in Pain, says weakly* You...you..have found my one weakness...Time Travel discussion...
You have a few more weaknesses then that. :p
Are you Sure Of that?

Gender Dysphoria for one.

This is another.
Two! Two weaknesses.
What is the square root of 27?

5.1961524227...math is not a weekness...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:


*Clutches head in Pain, says weakly* You...you..have found my one weakness...Time Travel discussion...
You have a few more weaknesses then that. :p
Are you Sure Of that?

Gender Dysphoria for one.

This is another.
Two! Two weaknesses.
What is the square root of 27?
5.1961524227...math is not a weekness...

Typos may be. ;)

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Is there a movie (or movies) you specifically would like to see remade?


I dunno...for a while there I thought NJ drivers were pretty bad given how often they wrecked in my town for the first six weeks of the start of the fall year..

Anyways, Dear Selene,

If succubi are cool and incubi are dumb, what does that make the Blair Witch?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Is there a movie (or movies) you specifically would like to see remade?

Ladyhawke


Thomas Seitz wrote:

I dunno...for a while there I thought NJ drivers were pretty bad given how often they wrecked in my town for the first six weeks of the start of the fall year..

Anyways, Dear Selene,

If succubi are cool and incubi are dumb, what does that make the Blair Witch?

Re NJ Drivers: Good NJ drivers are the best drivers in the world.

Who says Incubi are dumb? Succubi are just better...

But the Blair Witch is a bunch of dumb college kids who got lost in the woods and got scared by a raccoon.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:
If succubi are cool and incubi are dumb, what does that make the Blair Witch?
But the Blair Witch is a bunch of dumb college kids who got lost in the woods and got scared by a raccoon.

This is now my headcanon for Rocket Racoon's pre-GotG1's adventures.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Now I am thinking of the scene GotG2 where Rocket is alone vs all of those Ravagers.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Is there a movie (or movies) you specifically would like to see remade?
Ladyhawke

I don't know. Those performances (Matthew Broderick, Rutger Hauer, Michelle Pfeiffer, & John Wood) set a high bar.


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Is there a movie (or movies) you specifically would like to see remade?
Ladyhawke
I don't know. Those performances (Matthew Broderick, Rutger Hauer, Michelle Pfeiffer, & John Wood) set a high bar.

Agreed...but I would not m8nd seeing the story redone...with a better soundtrack.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

What bad movie would you like to see remade?
i.e, Have you seen films where you could tell there was a better movie in there then what made it to the screen? :(

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Is it still rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

When two women get married to each other, do they both have maids of honor?
i.e., what is the etiquette for this?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Is it still rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?

I don't think so...it is rude to Sign with your hands full though,


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:

What bad movie would you like to see remade?

i.e, Have you seen films where you could tell there was a better movie in there then what made it to the screen? :(

Dungeon & Dragons....

Battle Beyond the Stars...

Sword & Sorcery...

4,901 to 4,950 of 5,152 << first < prev | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask *Selene Spire* ALL your question here¡¡ << All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.