>>Ask *Selene Spire* ALL your question here¡¡ <<


Off-Topic Discussions

3,601 to 3,650 of 5,644 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>

Lord Fyre wrote:

Can you possibly believe that you made an error? I know, it is just too shocking to believe!

Selene Spires wrote:

Yeah it would have made much more sense given the genre and the math inherent with the system.

I think I even suggested something along those lines...heck in PathFinder Unchained there are rules it for Pathfinder...

Automatic Defense Bonus progression is from the 3.5 suppliment Unearthed Arcana, pages 109-110.

Rules for the bonus per level also exist in PathFinder Unchained...I don't get how I am wrong?

There is a chart for automatic bonus progression per level that you get instead of the expected magic items...


Selene,

When you say all of them, is there like an edition cut off? Or just like 50 billion paladins?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Can you possibly believe that you made an error? I know, it is just too shocking to believe!

Selene Spires wrote:

Yeah it would have made much more sense given the genre and the math inherent with the system.

I think I even suggested something along those lines...heck in PathFinder Unchained there are rules it for Pathfinder...

Automatic Defense Bonus progression is from the 3.5 suppliment Unearthed Arcana, pages 109-110.

Rules for the bonus per level also exist in PathFinder Unchained...I don't get how I am wrong?

There is a chart for automatic bonus progression per level that you get instead of the expected magic items...

(Pathfinder Unchained, p. 156)

But, I think we are looking at different things.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:

Selene,

When you say all of them, is there like an edition cut off? Or just like 50 billion paladins?

I meant like 5 billion of them...Krampus is really tough.


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Can you possibly believe that you made an error? I know, it is just too shocking to believe!

Selene Spires wrote:

Yeah it would have made much more sense given the genre and the math inherent with the system.

I think I even suggested something along those lines...heck in PathFinder Unchained there are rules it for Pathfinder...

Automatic Defense Bonus progression is from the 3.5 suppliment Unearthed Arcana, pages 109-110.

Rules for the bonus per level also exist in PathFinder Unchained...I don't get how I am wrong?

There is a chart for automatic bonus progression per level that you get instead of the expected magic items...

(Pathfinder Unchained, p. 156)

But, I think we are looking at different things.

True...my point was there was all ready a better way to deal with the "problem" all ready in PathFinder


5 billion eh? From which editions?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Very belated Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Festivus/Saturnalia and slightly less belated Happy New Year to Miss Spire and her honored guests!

So Pathfinder gillmen gillfolk... like 'em, hate 'em, or no particular opinion on them?

How do you prefer your tiefling PCs/NPCs, horny with horns or not horny without horns? If with horns, how many horns: one, a pair, more? Do you have any specific favorites of animal horns that look nifty on tieflings?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:
5 billion eh? From which editions?

I would say all Editions....Krampus is that much of a badass...

Though not 4th of 5th...because you could have Paladins of Krampus in those editions.


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:

Very belated Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Festivus/Saturnalia and slightly less belated Happy New Year to Miss Spire and her honored guests!

So Pathfinder gillmen gillfolk... like 'em, hate 'em, or no particular opinion on them?

How do you prefer your tiefling PCs/NPCs, horny with horns or not horny without horns? If with horns, how many horns: one, a pair, more? Do you have any specific favorites of animal horns that look nifty on tieflings?

Happy Holidays!!!

Happy New Year!!!

A pair of horns...like the ones the succubus has in the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Ed Monster Manuel.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
How do you prefer your tiefling PCs/NPCs, horny with horns or not horny without horns? If with horns, how many horns: one, a pair, more? Do you have any specific favorites of animal horns that look nifty on tieflings?
A pair of horns...like the ones the succubus has in the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Ed Monster Manuel.

Fixed the link for you. ;)

Am I a bad person?


Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:
5 billion eh? From which editions?

I would say all Editions....Krampus is that much of a badass...

Though not 4th of 5th...because you could have Paladins of Krampus in those editions.

Yeah that kind of logic thing in those editions have annoyed me greatly about either run or playing in 5th. As for 4th...I largely avoided playing paladins.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Thomas Seitz wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:
5 billion eh? From which editions?

I would say all Editions....Krampus is that much of a badass...

Though not 4th of 5th...because you could have Paladins of Krampus in those editions.

Yeah that kind of logic thing in those editions have annoyed me greatly about either run or playing in 5th. As for 4th...I largely avoided playing paladins.

Have you forgiven Hasbro for the way 4th Edition was launched?


Thomas Seitz wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:
5 billion eh? From which editions?

I would say all Editions....Krampus is that much of a badass...

Though not 4th of 5th...because you could have Paladins of Krampus in those editions.

Yeah that kind of logic thing in those editions have annoyed me greatly about either run or playing in 5th. As for 4th...I largely avoided playing paladins.

I largely avoided playing 4th ed.


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
How do you prefer your tiefling PCs/NPCs, horny with horns or not horny without horns? If with horns, how many horns: one, a pair, more? Do you have any specific favorites of animal horns that look nifty on tieflings?
A pair of horns...like the ones the succubus has in the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Ed Monster Manuel.

Fixed the link for you. ;)

Am I a bad person?

Nope...


Lord Fyre wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:
5 billion eh? From which editions?

I would say all Editions....Krampus is that much of a badass...

Though not 4th of 5th...because you could have Paladins of Krampus in those editions.

Yeah that kind of logic thing in those editions have annoyed me greatly about either run or playing in 5th. As for 4th...I largely avoided playing paladins.

Have you forgiven Hasbro for the way 4th Edition was launched?

Nope...I do not buy anything from WotC...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:

Very belated Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Festivus/Saturnalia and slightly less belated Happy New Year to Miss Spire and her honored guests!

So Pathfinder gillmen gillfolk... like 'em, hate 'em, or no particular opinion on them?

How do you prefer your tiefling PCs/NPCs, horny with horns or not horny without horns? If with horns, how many horns: one, a pair, more? Do you have any specific favorites of animal horns that look nifty on tieflings?

I missed the gillfolk question...I get easily distract by horny...I mean horns on tieflings...

But I like gillfolk...sigh another PF character I need to play...and dwindling number of PF games to play :(

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
How do you prefer your tiefling PCs/NPCs, horny with horns or not horny without horns? If with horns, how many horns: one, a pair, more? Do you have any specific favorites of animal horns that look nifty on tieflings?
A pair of horns...like the ones the succubus has in the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Ed Monster Manuel.

Fixed the link for you. ;)

Am I a bad person?

Nope...

Do you have an opinion on MACHO WOMEN with FATE!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
How do you prefer your tiefling PCs/NPCs, horny with horns or not horny without horns? If with horns, how many horns: one, a pair, more? Do you have any specific favorites of animal horns that look nifty on tieflings?
A pair of horns...like the ones the succubus has in the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st Ed Monster Manuel.

Fixed the link for you. ;)

Am I a bad person?

Nope...
Do you have an opinion on MACHO WOMEN with FATE!

It looks pretty funny...


So anymore for questions?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
So anymore for questions?

Does anybody really know what time it is? Full version


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So anymore for questions?
Does anybody really know what time it is? Full version

{checks watch} Isn't it 25 or 6 to 4?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Hunt, the PugWumpus wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So anymore for questions?
Does anybody really know what time it is? Full version
{checks watch} Isn't it 25 or 6 to 4?

Can anyone tell these days?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So anymore for questions?

Does anybody really know what time it is? Full version

Atomic Clocks


Bunch of music fans....

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Bunch of music fans....

Why is this a problem?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is it wrong to want to Rock and Roll all night, and party every day?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Bunch of music fans....
Why is this a problem?

Nooe.....just odd...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:
Is it wrong to want to Rock and Roll all night, and party every day?

You should Rock and Roll and party every night...it is better manage your time better and multi task. ;)


Anymore questions?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Anymore questions?

How are you feeling?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Anymore questions?
How are you feeling?

Depressed....frustrated...lonely...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Anymore questions?
How are you feeling?
Depressed....frustrated...lonely...

Is that because you cannot be who you really are?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Anymore questions?
How are you feeling?
Depressed....frustrated...lonely...

Is that because you cannot be who you really are?

Pretty much


So..um.,,I did not mean to drive people away with my downess...

So anymore questions?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:

So..um.,,I did not mean to drive people away with my downess...

So anymore questions?

Where would I find Constantinople?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:

So..um.,,I did not mean to drive people away with my downess...

So anymore questions?

Where would I find Constantinople?

It changed the name now it is Istanbul

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Speaking of change …

Is it worth it to continue discussing gaming, given that we're being left behind starting August?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:

Speaking of change …

Is it worth it to continue discussing gaming, given that we're being left behind starting August?

In my humble opinion it is more important than ever to continue to discuss gaming because of being 'left behind'.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

To follow up on the...suggestion...from Lord Fyre's question, do you get the impression from what Paizo has said that Pathfinder 2e will be a game for you?


Feros,

I'm not sure it will be a game for most anyone...but that's me.

Selene,

What do you do when faced with a finicial crisis? Like say you have a choice of getting the breaks on your car fixed...or paying your taxes? Also said breaks might be non-functional according to some supposed experts...


Feros wrote:
To follow up on the...suggestion...from Lord Fyre's question, do you get the impression from what Paizo has said that Pathfinder 2e will be a game for you?

I don't think so...beyond normal advertisements...which is exoected.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:

Feros,

I'm not sure it will be a game for most anyone...but that's me.

Selene,

What do you do when faced with a finicial crisis? Like say you have a choice of getting the breaks on your car fixed...or paying your taxes? Also said breaks might be non-functional according to some supposed experts...

I would fix the brakes first...as with taxes there are mostly provisions for paying late. The brakes could cause a crash which would compound your problems...or just be alot more expensive when you do get to them.


Yeah I figured I should fix em. Mostly because driving car with no break is just as stupid as some other things I can think of that are in the news lately...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Speaking of change …

Is it worth it to continue discussing gaming, given that we're being left behind starting August?

In my humble opinion it is more important than ever to continue to discuss gaming because of being 'left behind'.

What is there to talk about that we haven't already covered?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Speaking of change …

Is it worth it to continue discussing gaming, given that we're being left behind starting August?

In my humble opinion it is more important than ever to continue to discuss gaming because of being 'left behind'.
What is there to talk about that we haven't already covered?

Lots...

Future Campaign ideas

Future Character concepts

Future NPCs builds

Other RPGs..

...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Speaking of change …

Is it worth it to continue discussing gaming, given that we're being left behind starting August?

In my humble opinion it is more important than ever to continue to discuss gaming because of being 'left behind'.
What is there to talk about that we haven't already covered?

Lots...

Future Campaign ideas

Are there future campaigns? You said yourself, when PF2 comes out it will become difficult to find new players.

Selene Spires wrote:
Other RPGs

Macho Women With FATE seems pretty straightforward to me. What needs to be discussed?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Speaking of change …

Is it worth it to continue discussing gaming, given that we're being left behind starting August?

In my humble opinion it is more important than ever to continue to discuss gaming because of being 'left behind'.
What is there to talk about that we haven't already covered?

Lots...

Future Campaign ideas

Are there future campaigns? You said yourself, when PF2 comes out it will become difficult to find new players.

Selene Spires wrote:
Other RPGs
Macho Women With FATE seems pretty straightforward to me. What needs to be discussed?

Yes...but currently I am playing with (in various groups)...20 people...all of them srill willing to play PF 1st ed. Also...I am going have to change the above statement...I am thinking now it won't be that hard to find new players and Paizo is making a big mistake..,

There are more games out there than PathFinder and Macho Women with Fate...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
What is there to talk about that we haven't already covered?

Lots...

Future Campaign ideas

Are there future campaigns? You said yourself, when PF2 comes out it will become difficult to find new players.

Selene Spires wrote:
Other RPGs
Macho Women With FATE seems pretty straightforward to me. What needs to be discussed?
Yes...but currently I am playing with (in various groups)...20 people...all of them srill willing to play PF 1st ed. Also...I am going have to change the above statement...I am thinking now it won't be that hard to find new players and Paizo is making a big mistake..,

Thing is, they may not have had a choice. Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition has been FAR more successful then could have been predicted. It really cut into Paizo's numbers.

Selene Spires wrote:
There are more games out there than PathFinder and Macho Women with Fate...

There are?

Speaking of which, have you noticed how hard it has become to find Starfinder games?


@Lord Fyre: Oh agreed 2nd ed was coming, but considering the fan base I think they took it in the wrong direction.

Are you doing okay? You seem down...*hugs*

3,601 to 3,650 of 5,644 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask *Selene Spire* ALL your question here¡¡ << All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.