>>Ask *Selene Spire* ALL your question here¡¡ <<


Off-Topic Discussions

3,251 to 3,300 of 5,765 << first < prev | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | next > last >>

Chocolate Syrup on the Ice Cream, yes or no?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:

Most of my questions are for divinities, but for you, just this one:

Peach Cobbler or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream?

Neither...I am big fan of Chocolate Chip Mint.

Why do you have questions for divinities?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
Chocolate Syrup on the Ice Cream, yes or no?

Yes!

And whip cream....

No cherry though...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Captain ? wrote:
Do you have any questions.
I have a ton of questions...

What are your questions?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Captain ? wrote:
Do you have any questions.
I have a ton of questions...
What are your questions?

My main question right now is why gaming companies are going with D&D 5th ed and PathFinder 2nd ed type of games? I feel like my style and likes in RPG is being left behind... :(


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I don't know, the couple of times I've kinda thumbed through a 5th edition book it looked like a cheap copy of pathfinder.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

At least there will always be Pathfinder Classic.

And Starfinder, I love Starfinder.


StarFinder is okay....

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Captain ? wrote:
Do you have any questions.
I have a ton of questions...
What are your questions?
My main question right now is why gaming companies are going with D&D 5th ed and PathFinder 2nd ed type of games? I feel like my style and likes in RPG is being left behind... :(

Older people don't buy as many gaming products (usually because they already have extensive libraries). So, yes, I do believe that our style of game is being left behind, as (it is felt) that there is too much of a learning curve.

That said, do you think that there is a middle-ground?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Captain ? wrote:
Do you have any questions.
I have a ton of questions...
What are your questions?
My main question right now is why gaming companies are going with D&D 5th ed and PathFinder 2nd ed type of games? I feel like my style and likes in RPG is being left behind... :(

Older people don't buy as many gaming products (usually because they already have extensive libraries). So, yes, I do believe that our style of game is being left behind, as (it is felt) that there is too much of a learning curve.

That said, do you think that there is a middle-ground?

Yes there is a middle ground...which is why it is so depressing that companies don't go there...


So...anymore questions? I am bored...

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Has anything in Alien Archive 2 caught your eyes?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

What kind of board would you be, if you were a board.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Has anything in Alien Archive 2 caught your eyes?

Still waiting for my physical copy....I will get back to you...


captain yesterday wrote:
What kind of board would you be, if you were a board.

A depressed and frustrated board that should have been...whatever the opposite of a board would be...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

So, a rock?

What kind of rock?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

So, a rock?

What kind of rock?

Apparently pretty one...


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

A phosphorescent one then.

What color would you glow under the black light.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:

A phosphorescent one then.

What color would you glow under the black light.

Lavender

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Has anything in Alien Archive 2 caught your eyes?
Still waiting for my physical copy....I will get back to you...

Okies :3

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Selene Spires wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
What kind of board would you be, if you were a board.
A depressed and frustrated board that should have been...whatever the opposite of a board would be...

*cuddles*


Sigh...last day of my vacation...


Selene Spires wrote:
Why do you have questions for divinities?

Mostly because I think the Gods owe me some explanations for things that have happened, are happening and might happen in my life...


Thomas Seitz wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Why do you have questions for divinities?
Mostly because I think the Gods owe me some explanations for things that have happened, are happening and might happen in my life...

Yeah...they kinda annoying how they don't answer anything.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I make up my own answers, that way nothing conflicts with my head canon.


Captain,

I can't do that in real life mostly because it seems like head canon is being corrupted by others fan fictions.


Thomas Seitz wrote:

Captain,

I can't do that in real life mostly because it seems like head canon is being corrupted by others fan fictions.

I think those answers reside inside.


Anymore questions?


Any idea on how to keep two dogs from over doing the whole rough housing thing when one is a 2 year old 50/51 lb german shepard/border collie mix and the other is a 5 month 20-25 lb puppy that's part aussie sheepdog/border collie?

Cause it's only night one...and I have to make it to Halloween (or at least the day before) with my sanity intact...


Thomas Seitz wrote:

Any idea on how to keep two dogs from over doing the whole rough housing thing when one is a 2 year old 50/51 lb german shepard/border collie mix and the other is a 5 month 20-25 lb puppy that's part aussie sheepdog/border collie?

Cause it's only night one...and I have to make it to Halloween (or at least the day before) with my sanity intact...

Depends....how well trained the dogs are...

But some ideas...

Bribe them with treats...

Get a noise maker..,everything they start rough housing make a loud noise...

Keep them separated...


Well that last one doesn't seem to be an option since I'm the only human and putting them in separate rooms isn't workable.

But the other two are working. Sort of. Thanks!

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Check this out.

What do you think?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:

Well that last one doesn't seem to be an option since I'm the only human and putting them in separate rooms isn't workable.

But the other two are working. Sort of. Thanks!

You could try doggy tranqs.


Lord Fyre wrote:

Check this out.

What do you think?

I posted in the thread


Or, try Benedryl.


So....anymore questions for me?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Check this out.

What do you think?

I posted in the thread

Is there something I can do to make the conversion thread more "active"? Was my chosen example too specialized?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?

Are there any PF2 feats that do not Suck?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Check this out.

What do you think?

I posted in the thread
Is there something I can do to make the conversion thread more "active"? Was my chosen example too specialized?

Yeah I think choosing that particular AP was not the best idea with the whole rules on tech it requires.

I would have gone with a more traditional AP...


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?
Are there any PF2 feats that do not Suck?

Yeah...maybe...what kind of feat are we talking about? Ancestry? Class? Skill? General?

They should have called the game FeatFinder...I was surprised the did not make spells feats...

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?
Are there any PF2 feats that do not Suck?

Yeah...maybe...what kind of feat are we talking about? Ancestry? Class? Skill? General?

They should have called the game FeatFinder...I was surprised the did not make spells feats...

Or Feats Spells...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Do you have any experience with the FATE system?


Lord Fyre wrote:

Do you have any experience with the FATE system?

No...I don't.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

So I had a really cool ideas for a StarFinder horror game.

Run it on a isolated space station with PCs being trapped on it with the usual suspects. And have people start dieing...maybe have some rise as vampire spawn. But everyone shows up in the videos...and mirrors

The vampire is using a holographic disguise gadget so she appears in videos and mirrors.

The other idea is one I have said before...but for body horror fans...I will say image the fun horror you can create in your PCs with a geneticist worshiper of Lamashtu.


So anymore questions?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
So anymore questions?

No.


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So anymore questions?

No.

:(

Whatever am I going do with my nights now? :(

;)

No comment on my StarFinder horror ideas?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Selene Spires wrote:

So I had a really cool ideas for a StarFinder horror game.

Run it on a isolated space station with PCs being trapped on it with the usual suspects. And have people start dieing...maybe have some rise as vampire spawn. But everyone shows up in the videos...and mirrors

The vampire is using a holographic disguise gadget so she appears in videos and mirrors.

The other idea is one I have said before...but for body horror fans...I will say image the fun horror you can create in your PCs with a geneticist worshiper of Lamashtu.

Curious how the sun affects Vampires in space.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:

So I had a really cool ideas for a StarFinder horror game.

Run it on a isolated space station with PCs being trapped on it with the usual suspects. And have people start dieing...maybe have some rise as vampire spawn. But everyone shows up in the videos...and mirrors

The vampire is using a holographic disguise gadget so she appears in videos and mirrors.

The other idea is one I have said before...but for body horror fans...I will say image the fun horror you can create in your PCs with a geneticist worshiper of Lamashtu.

Curious how the sun affects Vampires in space.

My unscientific guess would be the same as on a planet...but space stations and space ships probably would not have a lot of windows...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:

So I had a really cool ideas for a StarFinder horror game.

Run it on a isolated space station with PCs being trapped on it with the usual suspects. And have people start dieing...maybe have some rise as vampire spawn. But everyone shows up in the videos...and mirrors

The vampire is using a holographic disguise gadget so she appears in videos and mirrors.

The other idea is one I have said before...but for body horror fans...I will say image the fun horror you can create in your PCs with a geneticist worshiper of Lamashtu.

Curious how the sun affects Vampires in space.
My unscientific guess would be the same as on a planet...but space stations and space ships probably would not have a lot of windows...

If they had windows, how often would they suffer a G.P.F.?

3,251 to 3,300 of 5,765 << first < prev | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask *Selene Spire* ALL your question here¡¡ << All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.