>>Ask *Selene Spire* ALL your question here¡¡ <<


Off-Topic Discussions

5,701 to 5,750 of 5,876 << first < prev | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | next > last >>
RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Have you been vexed by Cosmo recently?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Have you been vexed by Cosmo recently?

Yes...But I have lost the energy to blame him for it....


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Have you been vexed by Cosmo recently?
Yes...But I have lost the energy to blame him for it....

:(


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Also alot of the things vexing ne lately has been kinda serious and I dont find it funny to Blame Cosmo for it.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Also alot of the things vexing ne lately has been kinda serious and I dont find it funny to Blame Cosmo for it.

:(

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Is there an Adventure Path (or Paths), that you haven't played (or run) that you would like to?
All of them...even the ones I played in or ran i wouldn't mind running them...

Rephrase: Which ones would you want to be a player character in?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

In a slightly different direction ...

Which AP would a Red Sonja homage character work best?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Is there an Adventure Path (or Paths), that you haven't played (or run) that you would like to?
All of them...even the ones I played in or ran i wouldn't mind running them...
Rephrase: Which ones would you want to be a player character in?

Pretty much Skill & Shackles and Kingmaker...


Lord Fyre wrote:

In a slightly different direction ...

Which AP would a Red Sonja homage character work best?

I would go with Skull & Shackles as not wearing armor on a ship makes most sense...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

In a slightly different direction ...

Which AP would a Red Sonja homage character work best?

I would go with Skull & Shackles as not wearing armor on a ship makes most sense...

What?? You don't think her Personalized Archetype would do it?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

In a slightly different direction ...

Which AP would a Red Sonja homage character work best?

I would go with Skull & Shackles as not wearing armor on a ship makes most sense...
What?? You don't think her Personalized Archetype would do it?

Sure...But my Skull & Shackles character was in part a homage to Red Sonja.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

In a slightly different direction ...

Which AP would a Red Sonja homage character work best?

I would go with Skull & Shackles as not wearing armor on a ship makes most sense...
What?? You don't think her Personalized Archetype would do it?
Sure...But my Skull & Shackles character was in part a homage to Red Sonja.

Ah! Did you get to play her?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

In a slightly different direction ...

Which AP would a Red Sonja homage character work best?

I would go with Skull & Shackles as not wearing armor on a ship makes most sense...
What?? You don't think her Personalized Archetype would do it?
Sure...But my Skull & Shackles character was in part a homage to Red Sonja.
Ah! Did you get to play her?

Yes...for the first part...but that was one of the games that was run by my friend that passed away recently.

But I will play her again in pirate theme game I am going to be playing after the current game I am on ends...so in a few years.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Is it time to Destroy The Universe?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Is it time to Destroy The Universe?

Is there a new universe to move to? I mean I am currently using this one...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Is it time to Destroy The Universe?
Is there a new universe to move to? I mean I am currently using this one...

No. But I think we need a complete "do over."

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

In a slightly different direction ...

Which AP would a Red Sonja homage character work best?

I would go with Skull & Shackles as not wearing armor on a ship makes most sense...
What?? You don't think her Personalized Archetype would do it?
Sure...But my Skull & Shackles character was in part a homage to Red Sonja.

Can you tell us more about this characteer?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Are you blue?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Is it time to Destroy The Universe?
Is there a new universe to move to? I mean I am currently using this one...
No. But I think we need a complete "do over."

Maybe


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

In a slightly different direction ...

Which AP would a Red Sonja homage character work best?

I would go with Skull & Shackles as not wearing armor on a ship makes most sense...
What?? You don't think her Personalized Archetype would do it?
Sure...But my Skull & Shackles character was in part a homage to Red Sonja.
Can you tell us more about this characteer?

Her name is Valeria...she is a demon born tiefling...fighter that is a Mistress of the cutlass...


Lord Fyre wrote:
Are you blue?

No.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

In a slightly different direction ...

Which AP would a Red Sonja homage character work best?

I would go with Skull & Shackles as not wearing armor on a ship makes most sense...
What?? You don't think her Personalized Archetype would do it?
Sure...But my Skull & Shackles character was in part a homage to Red Sonja.
Can you tell us more about this characteer?
Her name is Valeria...she is a demon born tiefling...fighter that is a Mistress of the cutlass...

A Red Sonja homage? Or are you thinking of another Hybroian Age heroine?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

In a slightly different direction ...

Which AP would a Red Sonja homage character work best?

I would go with Skull & Shackles as not wearing armor on a ship makes most sense...
What?? You don't think her Personalized Archetype would do it?
Sure...But my Skull & Shackles character was in part a homage to Red Sonja.
Can you tell us more about this characteer?
Her name is Valeria...she is a demon born tiefling...fighter that is a Mistress of the cutlass...
A Red Sonja homage? Or are you thinking of another Hybroian Age heroine?

Yeah I had forgot about that character when I named her...so she is a tribute to both characters.


Any more questions for me?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

So Friday is a big day...it is my friend's birthday party and I plan to fully present as female.

Hopefully I dont get cold feet. Wish me luck.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:

So Friday is a big day...it is my friend's birthday party and I plan to fully present as female.

Hopefully I dont get cold feet. Wish me luck.

Sends you Boots of the Winterlands.


Please give Floyd a gentle hug from me.

Selene Spires wrote:

So Friday is a big day...it is my friend's birthday party and I plan to fully present as female.

Hopefully I dont get cold feet. Wish me luck.

Good luck. I hope you have a great time and that your friend has a great birthday.


Selene Spires wrote:
Any more questions for me?

What are your top 3 or 4 pieces of character art from any Paizo book?

If you could look like any illustrated Paizo character, who would it be and which picture of them would it be?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Same! Hope you have a great time!

*hugs*


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:

So Friday is a big day...it is my friend's birthday party and I plan to fully present as female.

Hopefully I dont get cold feet. Wish me luck.

Sends you Boots of the Winterlands.

But...But I just got those very nice shoes....


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:

Please give Floyd a gentle hug from me.

Selene Spires wrote:

So Friday is a big day...it is my friend's birthday party and I plan to fully present as female.

Hopefully I dont get cold feet. Wish me luck.

Good luck. I hope you have a great time and that your friend has a great birthday.

*Gives Floyd a gentle hug*

Though he really is not a hugger...I am the only one who without losing lots a blood...But it is not a long hug. The dogs are gone so he is do8ng better.

And I hope it is fun...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:

Same! Hope you have a great time!

*hugs*

Hope so too... *hugs*


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Any more questions for me?

What are your top 3 or 4 pieces of character art from any Paizo book?

If you could look like any illustrated Paizo character, who would it be and which picture of them would it be?

There are soon many...I will have to get back to you as I research..,

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:

So Friday is a big day...it is my friend's birthday party and I plan to fully present as female.

Hopefully I dont get cold feet. Wish me luck.

Sends you Boots of the Winterlands.
But...But I just got those very nice shoes....

But this way you won't get cold feet.


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:

So Friday is a big day...it is my friend's birthday party and I plan to fully present as female.

Hopefully I dont get cold feet. Wish me luck.

Sends you Boots of the Winterlands.
But...But I just got those very nice shoes....
But this way you won't get cold feet.

I am going to need a drink to settle my nerves...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Is there an upcoming game you are looking forward to playing?
What is it?
What do you expect from it?
(Will it be Smurfy?)


Lord Fyre wrote:

Is there an upcoming game you are looking forward to playing?

What is it?
What do you expect from it?
(Will it be Smur!y?)

I can't say that there is a game I am very excited to play...

A part of that is my mind is on this Friday.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
A part of that is my mind is on this Friday.

And it will be Smurfy!!


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
A part of that is my mind is on this Friday.
And it will be Smur!y!!

Well...I was hoping for something more...naughty...But that is probably unrealistic. :(


Anymore questions?

I will be busy tomorrow.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

What are some of your favourite Celestials.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
What are some of your favourite Celestials.

Azata specifically Ghaele and Lillend.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Was It Smurfy?


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Was It Smur!y?

It was wonderful. I need to do it more..,

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Yay!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Yay!

If you want you can post the picture I sent over discord here...

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Yay!
If you want you can post the picture I sent over discord here...

Okies, 1 moment while I get the pretty lady up on imgur :3.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Rysky wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Yay!
If you want you can post the picture I sent over discord here...
Okies, 1 moment while I get the pretty lady up on imgur :3.

Here’s the cutie ^w^


So anymore questions for me?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Yay!
If you want you can post the picture I sent over discord here...
Okies, 1 moment while I get the pretty lady up on imgur :3.
Here’s the cutie ^w^

YAY! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and I hope Selene gets to go out more in the world to experience things as herself. :)

5,701 to 5,750 of 5,876 << first < prev | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask *Selene Spire* ALL your question here¡¡ << All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.