>>Ask *Selene Spire* ALL your question here¡¡ <<


Off-Topic Discussions

5,001 to 5,050 of 5,152 << first < prev | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | next > last >>

Not sure I like 1 but I bet 2 is accurate...thank you Cat person Emperor.


Thomas Seitz wrote:
Not sure I like 1 but I bet 2 is accurate...thank you Cat person Emperor.

I am sorry that Floyd got yo my tablet...

About 1...

Some cats do have a schedule when they come and go...if you can get that info from the owners...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:
Not sure I like 1 but I bet 2 is accurate...thank you Cat person Emperor.

I am sorry that Floyd got yo my tablet...

About 1...

Some cats do have a schedule when they come and go...if you can get that info from the owners...

Wait a minute. Cats ARE the owners.


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:
Not sure I like 1 but I bet 2 is accurate...thank you Cat person Emperor.

I am sorry that Floyd got yo my tablet...

About 1...

Some cats do have a schedule when they come and go...if you can get that info from the owners...

Wait a minute. Cats ARE the owners.

Thomas is obviously one of those misguided dog people so I had to speak in language he could understand...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:
Not sure I like 1 but I bet 2 is accurate...thank you Cat person Emperor.

I am sorry that Floyd got yo my tablet...

About 1...

Some cats do have a schedule when they come and go...if you can get that info from the owners...

Wait a minute. Cats ARE the owners.
Thomas is obviously one of those misguided dog people so I had to speak in language he could understand...

I am a dog person!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Thomas Seitz wrote:
Not sure I like 1 but I bet 2 is accurate...thank you Cat person Emperor.

I am sorry that Floyd got yo my tablet...

About 1...

Some cats do have a schedule when they come and go...if you can get that info from the owners...

Wait a minute. Cats ARE the owners.
Thomas is obviously one of those misguided dog people so I had to speak in language he could understand...
I am a dog person!

I am sorry to hear that

Are you seeing a doctor?

;)


I'm not seeing a doctor but I am considering hiring people to sit in the house with me at nights. At least the ones Galway won't bark at.

And also thank you for helping me with the whole cat thing. So far the schedule is this: I walk my dogs in the morning (6:15-6:30), leave after I feed mine, let the cat in, sit with said cat for about...10-20 minutes then leave...come back around 7:30 pm/8 pm and let the cat out.

It has worked so far I think... other than the biting and scratching.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:

I'm not seeing a doctor but I am considering hiring people to sit in the house with me at nights. At least the ones Galway won't bark at.

And also thank you for helping me with the whole cat thing. So far the schedule is this: I walk my dogs in the morning (6:15-6:30), leave after I feed mine, let the cat in, sit with said cat for about...10-20 minutes then leave...come back around 7:30 pm/8 pm and let the cat out.

It has worked so far I think... other than the biting and scratching.

I have no idea what your schedule is like...but sitting with the cat in the evenings for another 10 to 15 min might help.

Also getting one of those cat toys on a wire or string might help (if the cat owners don't have one themselves) as the biting and scratching might be signals to play....


Selene,

As far as I know, they have NO toys for this cat. Not even a scratching post. Just a litter box and they leave the toilet seat up for him to drink out of that.

I might try the whole wire thing later.

As for my schedule, Saturdays are generally free days for me, and Sundays I game. The rest of the week, I work during the middle of the day usually. Also evenings I prefer to be at home with my dogs since they tend to want the company.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:

Selene,

As far as I know, they have NO toys for this cat. Not even a scratching post. Just a litter box and they leave the toilet seat up for him to drink out of that.

I might try the whole wire thing later.

As for my schedule, Saturdays are generally free days for me, and Sundays I game. The rest of the week, I work during the middle of the day usually. Also evenings I prefer to be at home with my dogs since they tend to want the company.

Definitely get the cat toy...

I brought your scheduling just saying if you can spend a little more time w/ the cat you should...if you can't than you can't.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Are you aware?
September 21, 2019 is the 80th anniversary of the first appearance of Batman.


Lord Fyre wrote:

Are you aware?

September 21, 2019 is the 80th anniversary of the first appearance of Batman.

Actually the word Batman first appeared in the mid 18th century to describe a Brittish military officer's personal service.

And no I did not know that...I am not really that big of a fan of The Batman...


I thought Batman was a Native American thing. I mean that's how Final Crisis described it... :p ;)

I did find a cat toy...but he wasn't into it when I tried it this morning. I did stay to pet him. No scratching so there's that.


Thomas Seitz wrote:

I thought Batman was a Native American thing. I mean that's how Final Crisis described it... :p ;)

I did find a cat toy...but he wasn't into it when I tried it this morning. I did stay to pet him. No scratching so there's that.

Good...


I am thinking of not doing the review....as I don't think there would be a point....

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
I am thinking of not doing the review....as I don't think there would be a point....

Why not?

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
I still think PF 1st ed is a superior game but I can work with PF2E...

In fairness, PF2 needs to compared to PF1 Core.

But, why do you feel that PF1 is better then PF2?

This is all just comparing the cores of both system...

PF1E has better skill system..

PF1E has better ancestries(race) design...

PF1E has better class design...

PF1E has better feats design...

PF1E options are much more meaningful than PF2E...

PF1E has a much more flexible rule system...

Not saying that PF2E is bad in any of these things...just that I like how PF1E handles these things.

Are you still good with this?


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
I am thinking of not doing the review....as I don't think there would be a point....

Why not?

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
I still think PF 1st ed is a superior game but I can work with PF2E...

In fairness, PF2 needs to compared to PF1 Core.

But, why do you feel that PF1 is better then PF2?

This is all just comparing the cores of both system...

PF1E has better skill system..

PF1E has better ancestries(race) design...

PF1E has better class design...

PF1E has better feats design...

PF1E options are much more meaningful than PF2E...

PF1E has a much more flexible rule system...

Not saying that PF2E is bad in any of these things...just that I like how PF1E handles these things.

Are you still good with this?

Because I just don't feel like 'crapping' on something people enjoy...I might still...I don't know...sigh.

Yes I still stand by the above.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
I am thinking of not doing the review....as I don't think there would be a point....

Why not?

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
I still think PF 1st ed is a superior game but I can work with PF2E...

In fairness, PF2 needs to compared to PF1 Core.

But, why do you feel that PF1 is better then PF2?

This is all just comparing the cores of both system...

PF1E has better skill system..

PF1E has better ancestries(race) design...

PF1E has better class design...

PF1E has better feats design...

PF1E options are much more meaningful than PF2E...

PF1E has a much more flexible rule system...

Not saying that PF2E is bad in any of these things...just that I like how PF1E handles these things.

Are you still good with this?

Because I just don't feel like 'crapping' on something people enjoy...I might still...I don't know...sigh.

Yes I still stand by the above.

Then you have already done your review. :)


So....anymore questions for me?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

1 person marked this as a favorite.

My co-worker asked: "Can you be any more annoying?"
So today I wore tap shoes to work.

Why is she now mad?


Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?

Do you like cereal and milk? If so, what kinds?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:

My co-worker asked: "Can you be any more annoying?"

So today I wore tap shoes to work.

Why is she now mad?

Because of Men! *eyeroll*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So....anymore questions for me?
Do you like cereal and milk? If so, what kinds?

When I was younger I used for breakfast...now prefer other things for breakfast


What other things do you break your fast on, Selene?

Also what was your favorite cereal growing up?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So I have be kinda down since Sunday night because I was watching TV after I got home from the Bar-B-Que. We watched a show with LGBT+ themes and he seemed pretty much closed minded (Kinda like my father)...

Related to the above, would you be okay if you parents insisted on you using the name that they may have picked out for you had you been born physically of the female sex? ... of course, that would imply an implicit acceptance of you Transgender status.

Does John Kretzer still exist?


Thomas Seitz wrote:

What other things do you break your fast on, Selene?

Also what was your favorite cereal growing up?

I like everything bagels with extra cream cheese

Or breakfast sandwiches...egg cheese and sausage.

Cereals I liked...Fruit loops and honey something...rice crispy(?)


Lord Fyre wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So I have be kinda down since Sunday night because I was watching TV after I got home from the Bar-B-Que. We watched a show with LGBT+ themes and he seemed pretty much closed minded (Kinda like my father)...

Related to the above, would you be okay if you parents insisted on you using the name that they may have picked out for you had you been born physically of the female sex? ... of course, that would imply an implicit acceptance of you Transgender status.

Does John Kretzer still exist?

Legally...yes I have not changed my name yet...

At work yes...unfortunately I dont feel safe to come out.

With family yes...again I dont feel safe to come out.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So I have be kinda down since Sunday night because I was watching TV after I got home from the Bar-B-Que. We watched a show with LGBT+ themes and he seemed pretty much closed minded (Kinda like my father)...

Related to the above, would you be okay if you parents insisted on you using the name that they may have picked out for you had you been born physically of the female sex? ... of course, that would imply an implicit acceptance of you Transgender status.

Does John Kretzer still exist?

Legally...yes I have not changed my name yet...

At work yes...unfortunately I dont feel safe to come out.

With family yes...again I dont feel safe to come out.

You pose an interesting conundrum. As a Hetero, Cisgender male, I can't truly comprehend what you are dealing with?

Is there something that a man in my position could do to help? (If not you, then someone closer to where I am in California?)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So I have be kinda down since Sunday night because I was watching TV after I got home from the Bar-B-Que. We watched a show with LGBT+ themes and he seemed pretty much closed minded (Kinda like my father)...

Related to the above, would you be okay if you parents insisted on you using the name that they may have picked out for you had you been born physically of the female sex? ... of course, that would imply an implicit acceptance of you Transgender status.

Does John Kretzer still exist?

Legally...yes I have not changed my name yet...

At work yes...unfortunately I dont feel safe to come out.

With family yes...again I dont feel safe to come out.

You pose an interesting conundrum. As a Hetero, Cisgender male, I can't truly comprehend what you are dealing with?

Is there something that a man in my position could do to help? (If not you, then someone closer to where I am in California?)

While you can't truly know how it is for you to know what I am dealing with I have always thought we(As a people) can get closer than we at times do using empathy and imagination. And by listening to people who are going thru it.

But how can you help me...pray that I win the lottery or some sweeps me off my feet and takes me away to a safe place...

As to helping someone more local...reach out to the local LGBT+ communities...show support.

My biggest problem right now is I don't feel like I have many safe places to be me. And well money....

Do you know any LGBT+ people in person?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Do you know any LGBT+ people in person?

Not that I am aware of.

I did find this online.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Do you know any LGBT+ people in person?

Not that I am aware of.

I did find this online.

That is a great list.

In other news I have 22 hours of gaming Friday thru Sat.... :)

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Do you know any LGBT+ people in person?

Not that I am aware of.

I did find this online.

That is a great list.

In other news I have 22 hours of gaming Friday thru Sat.... :)

You make me envious!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

And tonight I am getting together with my only friend that is a girl (I need more :( )For make up lessons and girl time.,,,

She is the best. :)

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Going back to questions,
What would you estimate the character classes and levels are for Daisy, Ginger, and Shaka are?
Did we just watch Shaka solo a Red Dragon?


Lord Fyre wrote:

Going back to questions,

What would you estimate the character classes and levels are for Daisy, Ginger, and Shaka are?
Did we just watch Shaka solo a Red Dragon?

My guess...Daisy is a Paladin...Ginger is a Rogue...and Shaka is a Ranger(maybe Barbarian)...they are about the level you need to take the feat that allows you to grapple larger foes...obviously...


So anymore questions for me?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
So anymore questions for me?

What are you playing this weekend?


What do you recommend more; sleep or eating good food? I mean I can do both tomorrow but I want to know which I should get more of...


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So anymore questions for me?
What are you playing this weekend?

Friday playing in a 3.5/PathFinder

Saturday Running PF2E one shot for a group at 10th level...

Sunday Running finale test of a PF2E game for a different group...maybe play something also.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thomas Seitz wrote:
What do you recommend more; sleep or eating good food? I mean I can do both tomorrow but I want to know which I should get more of...

Sleep eating too much of even good food is not good for you...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I made my first 2e character the other day. Roland McDowell, a simple fighter.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Going back to questions,

What would you estimate the character classes and levels are for Daisy, Ginger, and Shaka are?
Did we just watch Shaka solo a Red Dragon?
My guess...Daisy is a Paladin...Ginger is a Rogue...and Shaka is a Ranger(maybe Barbarian)...they are about the level you need to take the feat that allows you to grapple larger foes...obviously...

What feat are you speaking of?

In any event, I am not sure I agree with your class assessments. :(


John Napier 698 wrote:
I made my first 2e character the other day. Roland McDowell, a simple fighter.

Okay...what did you think?

You can make a longer post here and share your veiws....


Lord Fyre wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Lord Fyre wrote:

Going back to questions,

What would you estimate the character classes and levels are for Daisy, Ginger, and Shaka are?
Did we just watch Shaka solo a Red Dragon?
My guess...Daisy is a Paladin...Ginger is a Rogue...and Shaka is a Ranger(maybe Barbarian)...they are about the level you need to take the feat that allows you to grapple larger foes...obviously...

What feat are you speaking of?

In any event, I am not sure I agree with your class assessments. :(

Titan wrestler or something...it could be a class ability...

What are class assessments? I mean I did say 'My Guess...' so i am not hoing argue it to death...

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

How important is party composition in PF2E?


Selene Spires wrote:
So anymore questions for me?

Should 2E gillfolk use 1) a variation of their 1E attribute bonuses and penalty, or b) should they be treated as another 2E human heritage as half-orcs and half-elves are?

If 1) and gillfolk are distinct from humans, then would half-gillfolk (child of a gillfolk and human) work as a human heritage?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
How important is party composition in PF2E?

I don't have time to watch the video...I will later.

But...personally I always tell my players not to worry about it no matter what system I am running as I will adjust to what is in the party...and my limited experience with PF2E has not changed my opinion on it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
So anymore questions for me?

Should 2E gillfolk use 1) a variation of their 1E attribute bonuses and penalty, or b) should they be treated as another 2E human heritage as half-orcs and half-elves are?

If 1) and gillfolk are distinct from humans, then would half-gillfolk (child of a gillfolk and human) work as a human heritage?

Mmm...I would say either makes sense...So my guess is they would go the path of least resistance and make it a human heritage.

But if they do make gillfolk a distinct race than yes a half-gillfolk human heritage would make sense.


Should a PF2E kitsune temporarily lose access to their low-light vision and enhanced Perception (hearing) bonus while in human form?

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Should a PF2E kitsune temporarily lose access to their low-light vision and enhanced Perception (hearing) bonus while in human form?

PF2E Kitsune are a thing?

5,001 to 5,050 of 5,152 << first < prev | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask *Selene Spire* ALL your question here¡¡ << All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.