>>Blame *Cosmo* for ALL your problems here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

6,601 to 6,650 of 6,838 << first < prev | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Souls At War wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Vanykrye wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
And that roofing nail in the rear tire of my car? That's on you too, Cosmo.
Aiymi and I have had 5 nails in tires (me 3, her 2) in the last 4 years.

I ran mail immediately post-Charley. For months after it hit, my poor mail-carrying Subaru found multiple dozens of roofing nails (amongst other sharp pokey & slashy things). There were days in the humidity, still air, sweltering sun, and abundant bitey stirges mosquitoes when I was so angry I literally couldn't even swear correctly anymore -- it would come out as gibberish, like Ralphie's dad swearing in A Christmas Story. One week I was at the tire place all six days that week getting nails pulled and tires plugged. A new guy there kept making dumb jokes, and Saturday (the sixth day in a row I was there) I had to get two new tires... when he started joking, I threw him a look like I was Cyclops from the X-Men.

I suspect I picked up the latest roofing nail when I was on I-75 on Wednesday. Too many don't bother to properly secure their loads of construction materials and demolished debris. {shakes fist} Cosmo!

At this point, you are blaming Cosmo for Florida.

[Stansfield="Everyone!"] YES! I BLAME COSMO FOR FLORIDA! [/Stansfield]

Dark Archive

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
[Stansfield="Everyone!"] YES! I BLAME COSMO FOR FLORIDA! [/Stansfield]

That seems fair.

According to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, someone designed fjords after all, so it would make sense that Cosmo would have come up with the notion of sandbars with cities on them.

(If only because his first idea of volcanos with cities on them lost popularity after Pompeii.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Set wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
[Stansfield="Everyone!"] YES! I BLAME COSMO FOR FLORIDA! [/Stansfield]

That seems fair.

According to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, someone designed fjords after all, so it would make sense that Cosmo would have come up with the notion of sandbars with cities on them.

(If only because his first idea of volcanos with cities on them lost popularity after Pompeii.)

Nah, his first idea was oceans with cities on them, but after Atlantis...

then came volcanos with cities in/on them.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

So, Cosmo created plastic then? So that a hundred years after teaching it's creation there will be enough plastic floating around in the oceans and seas that you'll be able to build a city on them.

Gotta respect the long con!

Paizo Employee Malaise-Inducement Construct

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Souls At War wrote:
At this point, you are blaming Cosmo for Florida.

...

:|
:D


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cosmo's Slightly More Evil Twin wrote:
Souls At War wrote:
At this point, you are blaming Cosmo for Florida.

...

:|
:D

Then I blame all You for Florida.

Exo-Guardians

No really.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Blame be unto Cosmo for new Avatars!


Relentless Charity wrote:
No really.

?_? a ChipMunk pokemon?


Souls At War wrote:
Relentless Charity wrote:
No really.
?_? a ChipMunk pokemon?

Nah, it's missing the cheeks every other rodent under a certain size has. Not that I'm all that sure why the fixation is there. It seems pretty unlikely that you would get a repeat of the great success of pachirisu.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Also Blame Cosmo for... whatever it is that made my above posts go out of order.


Not enough blameception... COSMO!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo for whoever left the sub in the drawer up here. Just... why? Hopefully it was just since yesterday.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I Blame Cosmo that every time I am blowing the leaves off my lawn in the fall the wind is always blowing the leaves right back into my face... :(

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Selene Spires wrote:
I Blame Cosmo that every time I am blowing the leaves off my lawn in the fall the wind is always blowing the leaves right back into my face... :(

Duel!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I thought I had been just lucky enough to avoid the vicious, nasty cold going through my family that made my 10-year-old cough-vomit mucus twice (and yes, it's even less pleasant than it sounds)... Nope. Woke up congested with my voice leaving me this morning.

Guess where I'm putting the blame for this one, Cosmo? Aaargh.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
I Blame Cosmo that every time I am blowing the leaves off my lawn in the fall the wind is always blowing the leaves right back into my face... :(
Duel!

If you can call somebody taking on a battleship with a slingshot a duel...than I guess...

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
I Blame Cosmo that every time I am blowing the leaves off my lawn in the fall the wind is always blowing the leaves right back into my face... :(
Duel!
If you can call somebody taking on a battleship with a slingshot a duel...than I guess...

You can do it!

(I was referring to you vs the wind)

Dark Archive

3 people marked this as a favorite.

So last night around 915pm (CST), YouTube's 'Next up' played a song by Night Club... I liked it, so I listened to a few more of their songs... and then it happened...

I've had THIS on repeat for almost six hours now, and it's all Cosmo's fault!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.


Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.

What is your favorite word?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.
What is your favorite word?

Take a guess :3


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.
What is your favorite word?
Take a guess :3

Hugs?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.
What is your favorite word?
Take a guess :3
Hugs?

I like that word too.

*hugs*


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.

I Blame Cosmo that Rysky's favorite word was in need of banning.

My favorite word is safe though: "Sasquatch."

:)

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Feros wrote:
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.

I Blame Cosmo that Rysky's favorite word was in need of banning.

My favorite word is safe though: "Sasquatch."

:)

I Blamce Cosmo that Feros' favourite word has the Directorsaur on their side.

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.

Point of order: The profanity filter is totally a thing and has always been. And causing it to trigger and/or bypassing it has never been allowed.

So that word (delightful as it may be to sprinkle into polite conversation like a surprise turd hidden in a field of flowers) needs to remain in use only elsewhere. Around here, you'll need to some word that is even more descriptive of that sort of crapulence to use instead.

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Cosmo wrote:
Point of order: The profanity filter is totally a thing and has always been. And causing it to trigger and/or bypassing it has never been allowed.

I blame Cosmo for being hypocritical since he's the one that taught me to avoid absolutes.

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:
Cosmo wrote:
Point of order: The profanity filter is totally a thing and has always been. And causing it to trigger and/or bypassing it has never been allowed.
I blame Cosmo for being hypocritical since he's the one that taught me to avoid absolutes.

Oblig.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cosmo wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:
Cosmo wrote:
Point of order: The profanity filter is totally a thing and has always been. And causing it to trigger and/or bypassing it has never been allowed.
I blame Cosmo for being hypocritical since he's the one that taught me to avoid absolutes.
Oblig.

I blame Cosmo that the linked statement is, itself, an absolute statement, and the scriptwriters were too dense to catch such a howler before it made its way to the screen...

In other words, I blame Cosmo for incompetent-seeming Jedi.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Zelda Marie Lupescu wrote:

So last night around 915pm (CST), YouTube's 'Next up' played a song by Night Club... I liked it, so I listened to a few more of their songs... and then it happened...

I've had THIS on repeat for almost six hours now, and it's all Cosmo's fault!

I. Love. Night Club. Have you heard "Schizophrenic" yet, Zelda Marie?

I blame Cosmo that Night Club do not get the publicity and exposure they deserve...

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Cosmo wrote:
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.

Point of order: The profanity filter is totally a thing and has always been. And causing it to trigger and/or bypassing it has never been allowed.

So that word (delightful as it may be to sprinkle into polite conversation like a surprise turd hidden in a field of flowers) needs to remain in use only elsewhere. Around here, you'll need to some word that is even more descriptive of that sort of crapulence to use instead.

Ahhh, gotcha.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I blame Cosmo for today's test of the Emergency Panic Attack system. Can't you just send a stranger holding up a "This Is A Test" sign and making weird squawky noises at me for ten seconds or so?


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
I blame Cosmo for today's test of the Emergency Panic Attack system. Can't you just send a stranger holding up a "This Is A Test" sign and making weird squawky noises at me for ten seconds or so?

Just think of what that would do to the unemployment figures....


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Cosmo wrote:
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.

Point of order: The profanity filter is totally a thing and has always been. And causing it to trigger and/or bypassing it has never been allowed.

So that word (delightful as it may be to sprinkle into polite conversation like a surprise turd hidden in a field of flowers) needs to remain in use only elsewhere. Around here, you'll need to some word that is even more descriptive of that sort of crapulence to use instead.

After my contributions in legal meetings this week, I’ve decided I need a stupidity filter.

Get on that will you, Cos?


Steve Geddes wrote:
Cosmo wrote:
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.

Point of order: The profanity filter is totally a thing and has always been. And causing it to trigger and/or bypassing it has never been allowed.

So that word (delightful as it may be to sprinkle into polite conversation like a surprise turd hidden in a field of flowers) needs to remain in use only elsewhere. Around here, you'll need to some word that is even more descriptive of that sort of crapulence to use instead.

After my contributions in legal meetings this week, I’ve decided I need a stupidity filter.

Get on that will you, Cos?

But the would destroy the internet...


4 people marked this as a favorite.

I Blame Cosmo that some body told me the wrong start time for today's shift...


Selene Spires wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:
Cosmo wrote:
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo since I'm not allowed to say my favourite word on here anymore.

Point of order: The profanity filter is totally a thing and has always been. And causing it to trigger and/or bypassing it has never been allowed.

So that word (delightful as it may be to sprinkle into polite conversation like a surprise turd hidden in a field of flowers) needs to remain in use only elsewhere. Around here, you'll need to some word that is even more descriptive of that sort of crapulence to use instead.

After my contributions in legal meetings this week, I’ve decided I need a stupidity filter.

Get on that will you, Cos?

But the would destroy the internet...

And Politic. And many Religions. And the Economy...

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

7 people marked this as a favorite.

This is a blurb verifying that this new feature is all Cosmo's fault.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Selene Spires wrote:
I Blame Cosmo that some body told me the wrong start time for today's shift...

I blame Cosmo for the fact that as soon as I read "some body" I started hearing Smash Mouth in my head.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Katina Davis wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
I Blame Cosmo that some body told me the wrong start time for today's shift...
I blame Cosmo for the fact that as soon as I read "some body" I started hearing Smash Mouth in my head.

God, me too now.

I'd blame you, Katina but it'd be off topic.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Steve Geddes wrote:
Katina Davis wrote:
Selene Spires wrote:
I Blame Cosmo that some body told me the wrong start time for today's shift...
I blame Cosmo for the fact that as soon as I read "some body" I started hearing Smash Mouth in my head.

God, me too now.

I'd blame you, Katina but it'd be off topic.

Me three XD

Curses, Cosmo.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:
This is a blurb verifying that this new feature is all Cosmo's fault.

Wait, does that mean we need to censor Cosmo's name too now as well?

I Blame C$%&*.

Shadow Lodge

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Always censor C#!*?. Always. For safety.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
TOZ wrote:
Always censor C#!*?. Always. For safety.

*nods*


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Rysky wrote:
TOZ wrote:
Always censor C#!*?. Always. For safety.
*nods*

I Blame Cosmo that Rysky understands this better than most. :)

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Feros wrote:
Rysky wrote:
TOZ wrote:
Always censor C#!*?. Always. For safety.
*nods*
I Blame Cosmo that Rysky understands this better than most. :)

:3

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I Blame C#!*& that Tumblr is nuking all NSFW blogs come the 17th -_-


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
I Blame C#!*& that Tumblr is nuking all NSFW blogs come the 17th -_-

Wha-?! {googles, reads...} Cos'damnit!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
I Blame Cosmo that Tumblr is nuking all NSFW blogs come the 17th -_-

I blame Cosmo they started last month anyway.

6,601 to 6,650 of 6,838 << first < prev | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Blame *Cosmo* for ALL your problems here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.