Post Your Gen Con 2013 GM Schedule Here!


GM Discussion

101 to 150 of 220 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
4/5

Update (now that I've loaded the mail account I've not used for years that somehow Mike sent my schedule email to… I swear I sent my "please pick me email" from my primary account)

My actual schedule:
Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): PFS HQ
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 3 (1900-2400): PFS HQ
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): PFS HQ
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 6 (1900-2400): PFS HQ
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 9 (1900-2400): OFF (probably signing up to play the special)
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault

Ok, I hope that The Veteran's Vault has some nifty terrain that Tersha and I can play with making…

Sovereign Court

My first Gen Con for PFS! Can't wait... !!

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 2 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 1-5

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault

Man, is it me or is this vault going to be picked dry. There's only going to be 50 pathfinders in any given vault at any given time. Lol.

Hopefully, I can get my PC killed by Kyle in slot 2 or 7. I hear it's customary for the new GM's.

Silver Crusade 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵ RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8 aka GreySector

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 5 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 3-7

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault
Slot 8 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-18: The Veteran's Vault

So, how many GMs running Bonekeep are within driving distance of Chapel Hill, NC? Maybe we can organize a zero round.

5/5

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-07: Severing Ties
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-07: Severing Ties
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Kid's Track Beginner, Session 3 (Terrors)
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #01-46 Eyes of the Ten, Part I
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #01-46 Eyes of the Ten, Part I
Slot 6 (1900-2400): free
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #01-54 Eyes of the Ten, Part II
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #02-05 Eyes of the Ten, Part III
Slot 9 (1900-2400): free
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #02-22 Eyes of the Ten, Part IV

Start off with newbies, finish with the Seekers... just about right for my first GenCon. And despite Severed Ties' reputation, I have had 2 groups come up with amazingly innovative solutions which turn it into a really fun scenario.

Grand Lodge

Dragnmoon wrote:
Kyle Baird wrote:
Kristina Wang wrote:


Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #3-20: Rats of the Round Mountain, Part I
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #3-22: Rats of the Round Mountain, Part II
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Free to play the special!
Excelllllent.

I don't know Kyle... do you think a GM who does not even have 1 star yet can handle your scenario? ;)

Kristina GM More!!!! ;)

That is the plan! I am hoping to get at least 2 stars in before Gen Con, 3 if I go really crazy since having a 3rd weekly game is rapidly becoming a possibility!

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Alaska—Anchorage aka Dragnmoon

Kristina Wang wrote:
That is the plan! I am hoping to get at least 2 stars in before Gen Con, 3 if I go really crazy since having a 3rd weekly game is rapidly becoming a possibility!

You are always welcome to GM in San Antonio!

Dark Archive 5/5 Venture-Captain, Massachusetts—North Shore aka LackofFocus

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): Kid's Track Beginner, Session 1 (Relics)
Slot 2 (1300-1800): Kid's Track Advanced Session 2
Slot 3 (1900-2400): off
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): Kid's Track Beginner, Session 4 (Tomes)
Slot 5 (1300-1800): off
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 3-7
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): Kid's Track Beginner, Session 7 (Terrors)
Slot 8 (1300-1800): off
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Beginner Box Demos Part 1
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): Beginner Box Demos Part 2

Sovereign Court 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Missouri—Cape Girardeau

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-20 Words of the Ancients
Slot 2 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep lvl 1
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-20 Words of the Ancients
Slot 5 (1300-1800): 03-07: Echoes of the Overwatched
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 5-9
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-20 Words of the Ancients
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 9 (1900-2400): BoneKeep Lvl 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): Off (need sleep so I can drive home.

3/5

Pathfinder Lost Omens Subscriber

Tossed my hat into the ring.

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): Kid's Track Advanced Session 1 (Ice)
Slot 2 (1300-1800): Kid's Track Beginner, Session 2 (Ruins)
Slot 3 (1900-2400): OFF
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): PFS HQ
Slot 5 (1300-1800): Kid's Track Beginner, Session 5 (Relics)
Slot 6 (1900-2400): PFS HQ
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): Kid's Track Advanced Session 7 (Isles)
Slot 8 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Kid's Track Advanced Session 9 (Waves)
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): Kid's Track Advanced Session Ten (Woods)

Scarab Sages

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 12+
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300):
Slot 8 (1300-1800):
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400):

I'm not 100% why I picked The Disappeared to run over and over, but on the plus-side it has a habit to run short so it shouldn't be as fatiguing on my voice.

Shadow Lodge 5/5

Greg Hurst wrote:

Thursday, August 15

Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 12+
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300):
Slot 8 (1300-1800):
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400):

I'm not 100% why I picked The Disappeared to run over and over, but on the plus-side it has a habit to run short so it shouldn't be as fatiguing on my voice.

Aw man... I hadn't thought about that... Running the Disappeared would give you a bunch more free time at GenCon... :/ ;)

Grand Lodge

Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
Greg Hurst wrote:

Thursday, August 15

Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 12+
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300):
Slot 8 (1300-1800):
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400):

I'm not 100% why I picked The Disappeared to run over and over, but on the plus-side it has a habit to run short so it shouldn't be as fatiguing on my voice.

Aw man... I hadn't thought about that... Running the Disappeared would give you a bunch more free time at GenCon... :/ ;)

That's part of why I picked it, too. That and cause it's awesome. :P

Paizo Employee Starfinder Society Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Scott Young wrote:

Thursday, August 15

Schedule

You better not be 'Free' on that Friday night Scott Young. I fully expect you to be involved in this year's Special. ;)

Scarab Sages

Michael Brock wrote:
GelithL wrote:


Slot 11 (1400-???): drinks anyone??
ME, ME, ME!!!!

Done and done. I'll even buy the first round.

Silver Crusade

This will be my first GenCon, so I didn't want to get myself in too deep. 3 slots!

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-26: The Waking Rune
Slot 2 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Off
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): Off
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #01-39: The Citadel of Flame
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Off
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 8 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Off
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): Off

Looks like I'll have two newer scenarios, so hoping to dazzle my players! I seriously cannot wait.

5/5

Thurston Hillman wrote:
Scott Young wrote:

Thursday, August 15

Schedule
You better not be 'Free' on that Friday night Scott Young. I fully expect you to be involved in this year's Special. ;)

Hah - fixed that, just didn't post the updated schedule here!

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

Guess I am glutton for punishment. Zutha would be proud :-)
With eight different scenarios over ten slots, my prep time is going to be intense. Hmmmm, how much of this can be developed into 3D terrain and how do I transport the "stuff"?
Updated...

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #5-02: TBA
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-13: Fortress of the Nail
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #5-02: TBA
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 5-9

Saturday, August 18
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-EX: Day of the Demon
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-22: Halls of Dwarven Lore
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #5-02: TBA


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #5-03
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 3 (1900-2400): #5-03

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #01-33: Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #01-39: The Citadel of Flame
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 1-5

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #5-03
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #03-20: Rats of Round Mountain, Part I
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #03-22: Rats of Round Mountain, Part II

I'm not too worried about my voice because I am trained to cut my voice through a 60 piece orchestra with relatively little effort.

5/5

Bob Jonquet wrote:

Guess I am glutton for punishment. Zutha would be proud :-)

With eight different scenarios over ten slots, my prep time is going to be intense. Hmmmm, how much of this can be developed into 3D terrain and how do I transport the "stuff"?
Updated...

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #5-02: TBA
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-13: Fortress of the Nail
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #5-02: TBA
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 5-9

Saturday, August 18
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-EX: Day of the Demon
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-22: Halls of Dwarven Lore
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #5-02: TBA

Wow, you're even crazier than I am. I don't know whether to admire or pity you.

3/5

Pathfinder Lost Omens Subscriber
Bob Jonquet wrote:

Guess I am glutton for punishment. Zutha would be proud :-)

With eight different scenarios over ten slots, my prep time is going to be intense. Hmmmm, how much of this can be developed into 3D terrain and how do I transport the "stuff"?
Updated...

How did you get on Mike's bad side? 8 different preps and a 5-star GM to boot! It seems like most VCs/5-star GMs have an easier schedule. Maybe you did something really bad? Watch out, you might lose one of your stars.

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington D.C. aka Grolick

So here's my schedule:

Thursday, August 15

Slot 1 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 2 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 3 (1900-2400): OFF

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #02-25: You Only Die Twice
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #03-15: The Haunting of Hinojai
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 5-9

Saturday, August 17

Slot 7 (0800-1300): #02-03: The Rebel's Ransom
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #01-56: Jester's Fraud
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18

Slot 10 (0900-1400): #02-25: You Only Die Twice

If all goes well, i will have goodies for people at my tables like I did at PaizoCon last year!

Liberty's Edge

Thursday

Slot 1 HQ
Slot 2 HQ
Slot 3 Dinner with a pretty lady. Drinking with PFCBG and her entourage.

Friday
Slot 4 FORT save, then HQ
Slot 5 Free
Slot 6 HQ

Saturday
Slot 7 HQ
Slot 8 Free
Slot 9 HQ

Sunday
Slot 10 HQ

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

Swiftbrook wrote:
How did you get on Mike's bad side?

Actually, I heeded the call for GMs to step up and help run the remaining tables in need of a judge. So, to reward me for being a team players, I got this schedule. With friends like...well, you know the rest ;-)


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I too felt the call of the GM. I then plunged in after that Kelpie. There was no stopping me, not even the threat of having to pay for my own room could get me to pass that will save.

The Exchange

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-25: The Secrets Stones Keep
Slot 2 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 3 (1900-2400): OFF
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-25: The Secrets Stones Keep
Slot 5 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 3-7
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-25: The Secrets Stones Keep
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-25: The Secrets Stones Keep
Slot 9 (1900-2400): OFF
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): OFF


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Doug Miles wrote:
posts schedule

yayyyyy

faints dead away... as only a dramatic catbunnygnome can do, as Doug makes his way back into GMing major conventions

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington D.C. aka Grolick

Doug Miles wrote:

Thursday, August 15

Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-25: The Secrets Stones Keep
Slot 2 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 3 (1900-2400): OFF
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-25: The Secrets Stones Keep
Slot 5 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 3-7
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-25: The Secrets Stones Keep
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-25: The Secrets Stones Keep
Slot 9 (1900-2400): OFF
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): OFF

Doug, I think you're stuck in a loop.

The Exchange

One of the keys to enjoying GenCon when volunteering is to prep and haul as few scenarios as you have to. Also, I am a morning person. I just hope my players are as well.

The Exchange

So this will be my first time attending GenCon and I decided to take the bull by the horns and do Tier 1.

Thursday, August 15

Slot 1 (0800-1300): #00-05: Mists of Mwangi
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #01-35: Voice in the Void
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #03-08: Among the Gods
Slot 5 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 3-7
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #00-07: Among the Living
Slot 8 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #00-05: Mists of Mwangi

Also as far as Chronicles go. Are we providing those ourselves or will they be provided?

Silver Crusade

Although I do not plan on running anything Thursday-Sunday. I am hoping on running a game or two at Scotty's Brewhouse on Wen. But I won't know what I am running or such till the people who run it e-mail me when the sign ups open.

Shadow Lodge 5/5

WrathW1zard wrote:

So this will be my first time attending GenCon and I decided to take the bull by the horns and do Tier 1.

Also as far as Chronicles go. Are we providing those ourselves or will they be provided?

Hey man, I did the same thing last year and had a blast. :) Chronicles are provided at HQ, or at least they were last year.

Sovereign Court

Yet another first-timer to Gen Con, it's going to be a wild ride!

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 2 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 3 (1900-2400): #5-01(English Language)
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-14: My Enemy's Enemy
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-14: My Enemy's Enemy
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 1-5
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-14: My Enemy's Enemy
Slot 9 (1900-2400): #5-01(English Language)
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-23: Rivalry's End

Doubt I'm going to get much playing done, but that's alright. My one regret is being unable to play Level 2 of Bonekeep.

Oh, and one more thing!
I'm looking for someone who needs lodging. I have a bead on a hotel 5 miles away and would like someone to split the cost with. Please let me know if you're interested. Males preferred, seeing as I want my wife to still like me when I get back home, haha.

Silver Crusade

Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
WrathW1zard wrote:

So this will be my first time attending GenCon and I decided to take the bull by the horns and do Tier 1.

Also as far as Chronicles go. Are we providing those ourselves or will they be provided?

Hey man, I did the same thing last year and had a blast. :) Chronicles are provided at HQ, or at least they were last year.

Which before or after Slot 1, I'll bogart all 10 sessions worth for me, and prefill for the rest of the con. Not sure if others could get away with that. I've learned Wes and John's HQ defense holes. :P

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington D.C. aka Grolick

Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
WrathW1zard wrote:

So this will be my first time attending GenCon and I decided to take the bull by the horns and do Tier 1.

Also as far as Chronicles go. Are we providing those ourselves or will they be provided?

Hey man, I did the same thing last year and had a blast. :) Chronicles are provided at HQ, or at least they were last year.

Really? they provide the chronicle sheets? Well, I still may print my own, as I use special paper for chronicle sheets.


Grolick wrote:
Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
WrathW1zard wrote:

So this will be my first time attending GenCon and I decided to take the bull by the horns and do Tier 1.

Also as far as Chronicles go. Are we providing those ourselves or will they be provided?

Hey man, I did the same thing last year and had a blast. :) Chronicles are provided at HQ, or at least they were last year.
Really? they provide the chronicle sheets? Well, I still may print my own, as I use special paper for chronicle sheets.

Yep ... they provide the chronicles (printed on plain white paper) and the tracking sheets. If you want your chronicles on your fancy paper you'll want to print those and bring them with you.

Dark Archive

SIOR-pm sent...

Dark Archive

Woohoo I am pumped...

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): Off
Slot 2 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Off
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): Off
Slot 5 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 1-5
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 8 (1300-1800): Kid's Track Advanced Session 8 (Masks)
Slot 9 (1900-2400): #5-02 (English Language)
Sunday,  August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-24: The Price of Friendship

Grand Lodge 4/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Great Lakes aka TwilightKnight

Doug Miles wrote:
Schedule

Hmmmm, DougDoug making an appearance!?! I may have to ask Mike to release me from my manacles so I can join one of these tables :-)

Dark Archive

Joining the first time to Gen Con crowd,

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): Off
Slot 2 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 3 (1900-2400): #5-01(English Language)
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): Off
Slot 5 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 3-7
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Off
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): Off

I'm quite excited.

Liberty's Edge

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 2 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 3 (1900-2400): OFF
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 5 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 6 (1900-2400): OFF
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #03-12: Wonders in the Weave, Part I
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #03-14: Wonders in the Weave, Part II

Shadow Lodge 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Indiana—Southern aka CanisDirus

Mike Bramnik wrote:

Even though it's only my 2nd GenCon ever, after many Camarilla ICCs under my belt, I think I can handle this :)

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes
Slot 3 (1900-2400): #5-01
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-25: The Secrets Stones Keep
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-25: The Secrets Stones Keep
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 7-11
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): Off (breakfast with the Atlanta folks ftw :)
Slot 8 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 9 (1900-2400): #5-01
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): Off

My Slot #5 has been changed to Day of the Demon (4-EX).

I don't suppose anyone out there is running Day of the Demon in Slot 4 and might be interested in a trade? (I've done some experiments with 3D terrain for DotD at Who's Yer Con and it turned out pretty good, and would like to bring it to GenCon to try and attract people walking-by, etc :)

Liberty's Edge 4/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Unlike my crazy VC, I learned from my experience of last year, of trying to do too many different ones. I like simple when doing lots of hours of GMing. The special taught me that, when it woudnt let me sleep till 4:30 am and having to GM at 8am. Im not that good with specials so skipping it this year to play it. And running one of my favorite ones. For those that have pre read, pre ran, or pre heard about this one, you better bring your A game cause Im bringing mine. 7 times over. NO EASY FREEBIES

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-12: Refuge of Time
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-12: Refuge of Time
Slot 3 (1900-2400):
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-12: Refuge of Time
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-12: Refuge of Time
Slot 6 (1900-2400):
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-12: Refuge of Time
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-12: Refuge of Time
Slot 9 (1900-2400):
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-12: Refuge of Time


Kyle Baird wrote:

Thursday, August 15

Slot 1 (0800-1300): #01-46 Eyes of the Ten, Part I
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #01-46 Eyes of the Ten, Part I
Slot 3 (1900-2400): OPEN
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #01-54 Eyes of the Ten, Part II
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #02-05 Eyes of the Ten, Part III
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 12+
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #02-22 Eyes of the Ten, Part IV
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #03-20: Rats of Round Mountain, Part I
Slot 9 (1900-2400): OPEN
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-EX: Day of the Demon

Looks like I have 4 people signed up to play Parts 1 & 2 at my table, but only 3 people for parts 3 and 4... That could be interesting. >:)

The Exchange

After Eyes of the Ten was offered and subsequently fell through at PaizoCon 2011 I have wondered about the sense of running the arc at a convention. Presumably you'd need a regular group playing together to reach 12th level. Unless that entire group is going to the convention to play Eyes of the Ten, why go as an individual? Isn't there a risk of showing up and everyone has a 12th level rogue? I suspect Kyle is going to be released into the floating GM pool before Part 1 is halfway over.


Doug Miles wrote:
After Eyes of the Ten was offered and subsequently fell through at PaizoCon 2011 I have wondered about the sense of running the arc at a convention. Presumably you'd need a regular group playing together to reach 12th level. Unless that entire group is going to the convention to play Eyes of the Ten, why go as an individual? Isn't there a risk of showing up and everyone has a 12th level rogue? I suspect Kyle is going to be released into the floating GM pool before Part 1 is halfway over.

I assume the reason to offer it is for people who don't have enough local players to play it. From sign-ups, looks like 3 of the people probably know each other and the 4th person is solo since they signed up for the 2nd table for parts 3/4 (which are at different slots). Of note, the second table has 0 players for parts 1/2 and only that player for parts 3/4.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

First Gen-Con here as well!

Thursday, August 15

Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16

Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 5 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 3-7

Saturday, August 17

Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 8 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18

Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-24: The Price of Friendship

Liberty's Edge 4/5

See you be running the special at 12+. Bout to do EotT here in 3 weeks which will have 6 of us coming to play the special with 13th level characters. Perhaps we may get lucky and have you GM it for us, oh slayer of my pally last year at Scotties.

Silver Crusade 2/5

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): 00-01 Silent Tide
Slot 2 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Off (playing with wife, friends)

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): 03-08 Among the Gods
Slot 5 (1300-1800): Off (playing with friends)
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Off (playing Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City)

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): 00-07 Among the Living
Slot 8 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Off (playing with friends)

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): 03-8 Among the Gods

Silver Crusade

Any word on when Bonekeep, part 2 and the Season 5 Special will be available for download, since I'm scheduled to GM both at GenCon?

I normally like to have at least a week per scenario of prep time, and given everything else involved in preparing for GenCon, including refreshing my memory on the two other scenarios I'm GMing that I'm reading and prepping months in advance, I'd really prefer at least 3 weeks prep time for these.

5/5

Fromper wrote:

Any word on when Bonekeep, part 2 and the Season 5 Special will be available for download, since I'm scheduled to GM both at GenCon?

I normally like to have at least a week per scenario of prep time, and given everything else involved in preparing for GenCon, including refreshing my memory on the two other scenarios I'm GMing that I'm reading and prepping months in advance, I'd really prefer at least 3 weeks prep time for these.

Last year, we got the special the Friday night before GenCon, so about 4~5 days to prep. I think they're hoping to get them out earlier this year, but it has usually been rough for them to push the deadlines with everything else that needs prepped on their end for GenCon.

101 to 150 of 220 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / GM Discussion / Post Your Gen Con 2013 GM Schedule Here! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.