Post Your Gen Con 2013 GM Schedule Here!


GM Discussion

51 to 100 of 220 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

There's too much else I like to do at Gencon to do PFS exclusively so it's only 3 clots for me.

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): Off
Slot 2 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): Off
Slot 5 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City
(Don't know what tier yet)

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): Off
Slot 8 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): Off

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kristen Gipson wrote:
Schedule

Hey, you and I are GMing in all the same slots! You wanna hang out during the down time? Maybe we can walk the dealer hall or get a bite to eat?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Seth Gipson wrote:
Kristen Gipson wrote:
Schedule
Hey, you and I are GMing in all the same slots! You wanna hang out during the down time? Maybe we can walk the dealer hall or get a bite to eat?

Sorry Seth, Kristen and I already have plans.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
cartmanbeck wrote:

Question for you guys while I have your attention: As this is my first GenCon, I read on the website that players are normally charged $2 to play in games there. Does this apply for PFS scenarios too, or is Paizo fronting that cost?

Actually, that $2.00 is for, I think, shorter slots than PFS scenarios. In years past, a PFS slot has cost three tickets, or $6.00, to play. I think the kids track slots might be only $2.00, since they run about an hour instead of the full four hours of a regular scenario.

You will want to keep a very close eye on the GenCon website come mid-May, because that is when events open up for us all to buy tickets.

And when I say all, I mean ALL. The first few minutes of event registration is a madhouse on their servers, as something like 10,000 gamers all try to get the games they want at the same time.

The PFS slots sell FAST, and if you are looking to play specific games at specific times, you will want to be prepared ahead of time to grab those tickets. I think tickets for the special sold out in the first few hours last year.

Now, that's not to say you can't play if you don't buy tickets early. Not everything sells out quickly. They also provide generic tickets, and Mike's team does everything in their power to make sure that anyone who walks up and wants to play gets a spot at a table. However, you take your chances a little bit that way, and might not necessarily get the scenario/tier/table/GM you expect.

I am already using this thread to pick out specific slots for games so that I can try to get specific GMs.

Grand Lodge

Kyle Baird wrote:
Seth Gipson wrote:
Kristen Gipson wrote:
Schedule
Hey, you and I are GMing in all the same slots! You wanna hang out during the down time? Maybe we can walk the dealer hall or get a bite to eat?
Sorry Seth, Kristen and I already have plans.

Whatever Kyle! I already know who she's rooming with, so I can just stalk her through the whole convention. Muwahahahah!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #5-03
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #5-03
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #5-03
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 1-5
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 8 (1300-1800): OFF
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): OFF

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-10: Feasts of Sigils
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-10: Feasts of Sigils
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-10: Feasts of Sigils
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-10: Feasts of Sigils
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 7-11
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-24: The Price of Friendship
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): OFF

That's me! Feasting on all the sigils!

Can't wait to meet you guys at GenCon! This is gonna be awesome!


Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-26: The Waking Rune
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-26: The Waking Rune
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #2-08: The Sarkorian Prophecy
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #2-08: The Sarkorian Prophecy
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 12+
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): GM 101
Slot 8 (1300-1800): GM 201
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-26: The Waking Rune

Not running any of the Bonekeep, Kyle?

Takes a brave group of fools to want to run retirement under you...

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps Subscriber

So, I told Mike I would bring the terrain. Now I'm UPGRADING and bringing the terrain.

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-04: King of the Storval Stairs
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-04: King of the Storval Stairs
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-04: King of the Storval Stairs
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-04: King of the Storval Stairs
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 7-11
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-04: King of the Storval Stairs
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-04: King of the Storval Stairs
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-04: King of the Storval Stairs

(Notes to remind Mike that I need 8 feet of table length to set up the terrain. It's the full staircase, to horizontal scale, compressed vertical scale.... I can run without the whole thing but it's less epic.)


Colin Webster wrote:

Not running any of the Bonekeep, Kyle?

Takes a brave group of fools to want to run retirement under you...

Was considering playing it actually.

And yes, a brave bunch of fools indeed.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Card Game Subscriber

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #5-01
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #02-03: The Rebel's Ransom
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #5-03
Slot 5 (1300-1800): Off
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 5-9

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #5-01
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #5-01
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #5-01

Sczarni RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2015 Top 32

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): Kid's Track Beginner, Session 1 (Relics)
Slot 2 (1300-1800): Beginner Box Demos Part 1
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Kid's Track Beginner, Session 3 (Terrors)
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 5 (1300-1800): Beginner Box Demos Part 1
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Kid's Track Advanced Session 6 (Ice)
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): OFF
Slot 8 (1300-1800): Kid's Track Beginner, Session 8 (Tomes)
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Kid's Track Advanced Session 9 (Waves)
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): Kid's Track Beginner, Session Ten (Ruins)

My wife was planning on volunteering as well, making this her first GenCon, but our job made some changes a few weeks ago that make it impossible for both of us to come. She is bummed. Thanks to the people who tried to help us figure out how she could help, maybe next year.

On another note, I am super excited to be doing the Kid's Track and Beginner Box. I love seeing people play for the first time and watching them discover how exciting this game can be.

Silver Crusade

My schedule:

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300):
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #5-01
Slot 3 (1900-2400): #5-02
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300):
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #5-02
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 3-7
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #5-01
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #5-01
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #5-02

Good thing I've scheduled time off before Gen Con cause prepping three new scenarios is gonna be lots of work!


Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #03-12: Wonders in the Weave, Part I
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #03-14: Wonders in the Weave, Part II
Slot 3 (1900-2400): OFF (hopefully PLAYING bonekeep! Let's do it Kyle!)

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #02-06: The Heresy of Man, Part I
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #02-07: The Heresy of Man, Part II
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 5-9

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #02-09: The Heresy of Man, Part III
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #03-12: Wonders in the Weave, Part I
Slot 9 (1900-2400): OFF (hopefully PLAYING bonekeep!)

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #03-14: Wonders in the Weave, Part II

The Exchange

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #01-56: Jester's Fraud
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-11: The Disappeared

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2


CRobledo wrote:

Thursday, August 15

Slot 1 (0800-1300): #03-12: Wonders in the Weave, Part I
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #03-14: Wonders in the Weave, Part II
Slot 3 (1900-2400): OFF (hopefully PLAYING bonekeep! Let's do it Kyle!)

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #02-06: The Heresy of Man, Part I
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #02-07: The Heresy of Man, Part II
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 5-9

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #02-09: The Heresy of Man, Part III
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #03-12: Wonders in the Weave, Part I
Slot 9 (1900-2400): OFF (hopefully PLAYING bonekeep!)

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #03-14: Wonders in the Weave, Part II

Heresy? I almost took those over Eyes of the Ten. There were so many good choices!


Kyle Baird wrote:
Heresy? I almost took those over Eyes of the Ten. There were so many good choices!

Edits already!

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #5-01 (Spanish)
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #5-01 (Spanish)
Slot 3 (1900-2400):
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #02-06: The Heresy of Man, Part I
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #02-07: The Heresy of Man, Part II
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 5-9
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #02-09: The Heresy of Man, Part III
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #5-01 (Spanish)
Slot 9 (1900-2400):
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #5-01 (Spanish)

but I keep my heresies! <3


Kyle Baird wrote:
Heresy? I almost took those over Eyes of the Ten. There were so many good choices!

With your avatar we wouldn't have blamed you.


Colin Webster wrote:
Kyle Baird wrote:
Heresy? I almost took those over Eyes of the Ten. There were so many good choices!
With your avatar we wouldn't have blamed you.

Something about an egotistical undead genie resonated with me.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

My schedule:

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-13: Fortress of the Nail
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #01-35: Voice in the Void
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): Sleep
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-EX: Day of the Demon
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 1-5

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300):Sleep
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #5-01
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-11: The Disappeared

If I am not mixing the tears of dead PCs with my bourbon Thursday night, something went terribly right for the PCs.


Kyle Baird wrote:
Colin Webster wrote:

Not running any of the Bonekeep, Kyle?

Takes a brave group of fools to want to run retirement under you...

Was considering playing it actually.

And yes, a brave bunch of fools indeed.

Daggid Ironbreaker lives!


Mike Lindner wrote:
Daggid Ironbreaker lives!

You got quite the R.O.I. for that armor upgrade. :-)


Kyle Baird wrote:
Mike Lindner wrote:
Daggid Ironbreaker lives!
You got quite the R.O.I. for that armor upgrade. :-)

Indeed, it was easily his best purchase.

I am running both Bonekeeps btw... you probably can't afford the same armor in a 3-7. :D

Shadow Lodge

Kyle Baird wrote:
Eric Brittain wrote:
Schedule
That's quite the schedule! Any chance you'll be running a game or two at Scotty's?

Very likely!

Silver Crusade

Kyle Baird wrote:
Colin Webster wrote:

Not running any of the Bonekeep, Kyle?

Takes a brave group of fools to want to run retirement under you...

Was considering playing it actually.

And yes, a brave bunch of fools indeed.

I've run it 5 times, and have played in it once. Any chance I could convince you to play at my table so that I can get my reven...I mean return the favor of you GMing for my paladin? ;)

Scarab Sages

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): Off
Slot 2 (1300-1800): We Be Goblins
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): Off
Slot 5 (1300-1800): We Be Goblins 2
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 3-7

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-11: The Disappeared
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-EX: Day of the Demon
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #5-02

My wife's going to be doing 8 slots, too, and this will be our first GenCon, so this should be exciting! She'll definitely have her third star by the end of it, and I might, depending on how many games I run before then...

Grand Lodge Pathfinder Society Campaign Coordinator

cartmanbeck wrote:


Question for you guys while I have your attention: As this is my first GenCon, I read on the website that players are normally charged $2 to play in games there. Does this apply for PFS scenarios too, or is Paizo fronting that cost?

For any games you wish to play, you will need to purchase a ticket for it.


update..

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): PFS HQ
Slot 2 (1300-1800): PFS HQ
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Drinking
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): Recovering
Slot 5 (1300-1800): PFS HQ
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 12+
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): PFS HQ
Slot 8 (1300-1800): PFS HQ
Slot 9 (1900-2400): PFS HQ
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-13: Fortress of the Nail

Dark Archive

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-07: Severing Ties
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-07: Severing Ties
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1, not drinking with Thea :(

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): GM 101
Slot 5 (1300-1800): SHOPPING
Slot 6 (1900-2400): I get to play! :D

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): We Be Goblins Too!
Slot 8 (1300-1800): I get to play! :D
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): We Be Goblins Too!

Grand Lodge

This is my schedule for my very first Gen Con ever! (though apparently is it subject to change according to Mike Brock?)

Thursday, August 15th
Slot 1 (0800-1300): We Be Goblins!
Slot 2 (1300-1800): We Be Goblins Too!
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Free to play in Bonekeep!

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #3-20: Rats of the Round Mountain, Part I
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #3-22: Rats of the Round Mountain, Part II
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Free to play the special!

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #00-22: Fingerprints of the Fiend
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #02-10: Fury of the Fiend
Slot 9 (1900-2400): #05-01

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-24: The Price of Friendship

Lantern Lodge

Thursday, August 15

Slot 1 (0800-1300): #00-01: Silent Tide

Slot 2 (1300-1800): Off

Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1

Friday, August 16

Slot 4 (0800-1300): Off

Slot 5 (1300-1800): Off

Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 1-5

Saturday, August 17

Slot 7 (0800-1300): Off

Slot 8 (1300-1800): Off

Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2

Sunday, August 18

Slot 10 (0900-1400): Off

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Kristina Wang wrote:
This is my schedule for my very first Gen Con ever! (though apparently is it subject to change according to Mike Brock?)

Good to see a nice showing from Texas..


Kristina Wang wrote:


Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #3-20: Rats of the Round Mountain, Part I
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #3-22: Rats of the Round Mountain, Part II
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Free to play the special!

Excelllllent.

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Kyle Baird wrote:
Kristina Wang wrote:


Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #3-20: Rats of the Round Mountain, Part I
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #3-22: Rats of the Round Mountain, Part II
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Free to play the special!
Excelllllent.

I don't know Kyle... do you think a GM who does not even have 1 star yet can handle your scenario? ;)

Kristina GM More!!!! ;)


Looks like Slots 1-10: HQ.

I'm not Tersha. I'm just her sister, but we're not related. :)


I'm another Gen Con first timer. Large doses of caffeine are readily available, right? :-)

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): We Be Goblins
Slot 2 (1300-1800): We Be Goblins Too
Slot 3 (1900-2400): #5-01

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300):Spending lots of cash on nerd toys/games
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-07: Severing Ties
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 5-9

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-05: The Sanos Abduction
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-07: Severing Ties
Slot 9 (1900-2400): #5-01

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400):Pleading with the guy I'm carpooling with to let us stay a little longer! ;-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Craig Stokes wrote:

I'm another Gen Con first timer. Large doses of caffeine are readily available, right? :-)

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): We Be Goblins
Slot 2 (1300-1800): We Be Goblins Too
Slot 3 (1900-2400): #5-01

Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300):Spending lots of cash on nerd toys/games
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-07: Severing Ties
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 5-9

Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-05: The Sanos Abduction
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-07: Severing Ties
Slot 9 (1900-2400): #5-01

Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400):Pleading with the guy I'm carpooling with to let us stay a little longer! ;-)

Lol ... depending on how you come in, there is a mecca (starbucks) just before you get into the convention center coming in from the hotel and there are various caffine stops around as well.

Scarab Sages

Thursday, August 15
Slot 1 (0800-1300): #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes
Slot 2 (1300-1800): #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 1
Friday, August 16
Slot 4 (0800-1300): #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes
Slot 5 (1300-1800): #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes
Slot 6 (1900-2400): Gen Con Season 5 Special: Siege of Diamond City 1-5 <--- where I loose my voice
Saturday, August 17
Slot 7 (0800-1300): #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes
Slot 8 (1300-1800): #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes <--- where I loose my mind
Slot 9 (1900-2400): Bonekeep Level 2
Sunday, August 18
Slot 10 (0900-1400): #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes
Slot 11 (1400-???): drinks anyone??

Grand Lodge Pathfinder Society Campaign Coordinator

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kristina Wang wrote:

This is my schedule for my very first Gen Con ever! (though apparently is it subject to change according to Mike Brock?)

Thursday, August 15th
Slot 1 (0800-1300): We Be Goblins!
Slot 2 (1300-1800): We Be Goblins Too!
Slot 3 (1900-2400): Free to play in Bonekeep!

It's not going to change. You are free to continue making your full body goblin costume. I can't wait to see it ;-)

Grand Lodge Pathfinder Society Campaign Coordinator

3 people marked this as a favorite.
GelithL wrote:


Slot 11 (1400-???): drinks anyone??

ME, ME, ME!!!!

Dark Archive

GelithL wrote:

Slot 1-10 #4-19: The Night March of Kalkamedes x a billion

Slot 11 (1400-???): drinks anyone??

Practise makes perfect?


Oh... first time for GenCon for me. And I hope I get to meet lots of people... Tersha and Jon (tetsujinnooni) have been telling stories...

Shadow Lodge

mgcady wrote:
Oh... first time for GenCon for me. And I hope I get to meet lots of people... Tersha and Jon (tetsujinnooni) have been telling stories...

I think the GM meeting on Wednesday will be a good time for meeting people, at least that what I'm looking forward to doing.

Grand Lodge

With all the "this is my first GenCon" we should have no problem filling the Sagamon Ballroom

Grand Lodge Pathfinder Society Campaign Coordinator

Bob Jonquet wrote:
With all the "this is my first GenCon" we should have no problem filling the Sagamon Ballroom

I hope not. We still need quite a few GMs though so spread the word. We have 39 tables for the Special that still need GMs.

If you know anyone coming to Gen Con, and they can GM even 1 or 2 games, it would go a long way in helping us fill all 150 tables every slot.

Grand Lodge

Are there any Tier 1 spots left that would get a hotel room? I know of someone who I might be able to convince to come, but he's doubtful cause the date might conflict with the start of the semester here.

Grand Lodge Pathfinder Society Campaign Coordinator

Nope. All 40 hotel rooms are filled, except one spot for a female. You can still volunteer for Tier 1 or 2 to receive the other rewards, and I can place you on a waiting list if a current tier 1 or 2 has to cancel their trip, but I have no more hotel rooms to go around except one spot for a female.

Grand Lodge

Michael Brock wrote:
Nope. All 40 hotel rooms are filled, except one spot for a female. You can still volunteer for Tier 1 or 2 to receive the other rewards, and I can place you on a waiting list if a current tier 1 or 2 has to cancel their trip, but I have no more hotel rooms to go around except one spot for a female.

So very tempting.... must...resist....must...

Grand Lodge Pathfinder Society Campaign Coordinator

Andrea Brandt wrote:
Michael Brock wrote:
Nope. All 40 hotel rooms are filled, except one spot for a female. You can still volunteer for Tier 1 or 2 to receive the other rewards, and I can place you on a waiting list if a current tier 1 or 2 has to cancel their trip, but I have no more hotel rooms to go around except one spot for a female.
So very tempting.... must...resist....must...

There is one bed left. It is for a lady to share with 3 other ladies. Come on....you know you want to.....150 tables during the special.....120 tables during both exclusives......

Grand Lodge

I do! I'm already working on getting PFS going at a local pop culture convention, though. Same weekend, fewer tables (as in, "not going to make the 15 minimum" fewer), but it's a start. If only they would make some progress on that Insta-clone technolology, I'd already have the plane tickets.

Next year. Definitely.

I'm sure some amazing woman is going to fill that space soon, and I'll be kicking myself for days.

51 to 100 of 220 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / GM Discussion / Post Your Gen Con 2013 GM Schedule Here! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.