|Denim N Leather|
Denim N Leather wrote:
My question is: Is this attack subject to the same rules as a non-magical ranged attack?
No, it's not.
- The Wizard's Intelligence modifier is added to his BAB, instead of Dexterity.
- The range, while still subject to the usual range modifiers, is capped at 100'
- the Spear "hurls itself", so modifiers that apply to a normal spear throw by this Wizard do not apply.
- It is completely unclear if the Spear's Strength bonus should be considered zero, or -5.
- The target should get its usual defences against a ranged attack.