Before reveal unusual feelings...


RPG Superstar™ General Discussion

1 to 50 of 187 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Hey all,

Just wondering how other people are feeling right now. I feel kind of odd and strangely different to how I felt at this time in prior years.

I don't know if it's because of my experiences and not making it in previous years, or most likely a side affect of the voting process and seeing all the competition... but ...

I feel kind of disconnected right now. (It's the best word i could think of).

Not expecting to make Top 32, but also kind of not expecting to have done badly either.

It's weird, normally I would be looking forward to reveal with great excitement and trepidation, whereas this year, it's more, "I wonder if my picks made it" rather than "I wonder if I made it" excitement.

I don't know, it's kind of hard to describe, but I hope you get what I mean.

So, when it's Monday in your world zone and you have but one day to the reveal, reflect on how you feel right now.

Are you excited, distracted, expectant (better not use that word around Neil - grin - way too dangerous!), disconnected, resigned?

Now, off to devour more of Clark's teasing posts I guess for me :)

Shadow Lodge Marathon Voter Season 6

I've entered twice before and been correctly rejected both times. On both occasions I felt like I had a chance but in hindsight I can easily see the mistakes. My first time was a classic plot device that mucked around with time travel (SKR posted his Hitler sword less than a day after I submitted and so I knew straight away I was toast, presumably having supplied him with a measure of inspiration). Last year I had some interesting wrapping but the core idea was not Superstar.

This time around I hope I've done it but I can't help but feel the pain of those first two rejections, hoping to avoid a third. I'm cautiously eager if that makes any sense.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Marathon Voter Season 6, Star Voter Season 7, Star Voter Season 8

I'm just waiting on my free River Kingdoms PDF so I can finalize my archetypes and settle on one to submit for round 2. Oh my, that sounded conceded didn't it? :P

Grand Lodge RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32 , Dedicated Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Dedicated Voter Season 8, Star Voter Season 9

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I remember that two years ago I got this funny feeling "I think I got it right this time", and I made the "top 36". Last year the feeling was even stronger, and I made the top 32. This year? The feeling is different, but I'm not sure how. Maybe I've grown as a contestant, or maybe I just screwed up and subconsciously have already given up. :P

On a more conscious level, though, I know I'm much better prepared than before. I have a really good feeling about round 2... if I make it that far.

Good luck to me and everyone else who think they have something awesome coming up in round 2!

Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Mikko Kallio wrote:
This year? The feeling is different, but I'm not sure how.

This.

Herremann the Wise wrote:
I'm cautiously eager

This.

Hmmmm, it looks like voting has affected a number of us in unexpected ways.

Definitely more reflective before the reveal this year.

Dedicated Voter Season 6

Not sure. I believe my item is much stronger this year, but as always happens my confidence in it wanes as judgement day grows near.

I am still excited - I know because I am in here constantly - but I am oddly ready to just accept my feedback and try again.

Silver Crusade Dedicated Voter Season 6, Star Voter Season 7, Star Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Ready.

Star Voter Season 6

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm extremely excited. This is my first year submitting to the contest. I am already pleased that I mustered the time and focus to develop a submission. In some ways I have already won because the whole process has energized my desire to create. Also, I know we will see some great items when the top 32 is released. If by some chance my item is in the top 32 then that will be just icing on the cake!

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Champion Voter Season 8, Marathon Voter Season 9 aka GM_Solspiral

Its weird. I'm normally cocky about this sort of thing, I've had a pretty impressive run as an ST. Ran a larp that averaged 80 people for 5 years, on its peak game that was over 200 people at SimCon. I typically have several games going with people waiting to get in them.

I am normally as confident as they come, I personally have no frackin' idea if I even made the purge nonetheless the top 32. I only saw my item once though a buddy says he saw it post cut. I have seen maybe 10 items I'd call superstar and maybe another 10 or so I'd at least call comparable if not superior to my item. I also have no idea if I've seen all the items.

I want to know, it'll make some choices easier for me if I know. If I fail, I'm already determined to get more practice and come back hella-strong. If I make it I have some editing to do on my archetype, but I'm not sure I'll make it very far because I'm missing that cocky attitude that shields me from my own doubting voice. We shall see I suppose, I'm ready either way.

Champion Voter Season 6, Champion Voter Season 7, Champion Voter Season 8, Champion Voter Season 9

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

This is my first year submitting an item, even though I have been lurking on these boards since late 2009. I still have confidence in my item but...

I guess I see where Anthony is coming from. I'm finding myself actually more interested in how close my picks were to the Top 32 and 36 thean whether or not I made it.

It's not what I was expecting. I was thinking I would be on the edge of my seat, waiting to see with anticipation if I was the one of the lucky few. But I'm not. I'm in what I can best describe as a "Tense Calm." No strong emotions, no worry, just an unrelaxed stillness.

Very strange.

Grand Lodge RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Dedicated Voter Season 7, Dedicated Voter Season 8 aka Jiggy

Between now and the reveal, I'm trying not to think about RPG Superstar at all. :/


At least you guys remember to put in your submissions. 3rd times a fail for me haha :)


He who is calm before storm does not storm off.

Sczarni RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32 , Champion Voter Season 6, Champion Voter Season 7, Champion Voter Season 8, Champion Voter Season 9

Jacob Kellogg wrote:
Between now and the reveal, I'm trying not to think about RPG Superstar at all. :/

So you have already finished you archetype?

Scarab Sages Contributor , Dedicated Voter Season 6, Dedicated Voter Season 7, Dedicated Voter Season 8, Star Voter Season 9 aka Steven T. Helt

I have entered every year and all but one felt my items were right up there. Last year I know my item was a total mis-step. I've also felt I'd have gone deep in if allowed - I feel I'm pretty strong at monster and villain design.

So this year I am wary because most years I have thought "this year for sure".

Liberty's Edge Marathon Voter Season 6

I only entered the first year and this year, and I feel incredibly confident about this year.

Grand Lodge RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Dedicated Voter Season 7, Dedicated Voter Season 8 aka Jiggy

Thomas LeBlanc wrote:
Jacob Kellogg wrote:
Between now and the reveal, I'm trying not to think about RPG Superstar at all. :/
So you have already finished you archetype?

Pretty much. I'll review it a bit more, but it's in final stages.

I guess it would be more accurate to say I'm trying not to think about Round 1. ;)

Scarab Sages Contributor , Dedicated Voter Season 6, Dedicated Voter Season 7, Dedicated Voter Season 8, Star Voter Season 9 aka Steven T. Helt

I have an archerype I really really like. I'm working a second one to give myself an option, but I don't see it over taking the finished one.


There will be a complete list like this?

User - Votes

Just to comment 33rd position and stuff like that :D!

Dedicated Voter Season 6

1 person marked this as a favorite.

You know...I was total Zen-contestant up until about this morning. Like...I've wanted to enter every year since I found out about the contest (which was, I want to say, the second year it ran), but I always forgot and missed the deadline or got cold feet. I'm super excited to see the Top 32, whether I'm in it or not. It's my first year as a contestant, so I've been fine looking at it as a learning experience and I've met a lot of really cool people on here that I'm pulling for.

Now, suddenly this morning I'm checking the forum and I feel nervous and oddly ill. It's like my mindset went from the Zen "What will be will be." thing to "...But what if I make it? ...Gah! Am I prepared?!" Somehow the thought of making it is more heart-attack inducing than the disappointment of not making it.

Dedicated Voter Season 6

I've known my item was good since I hit the submit button. I believe in myself, but honestly don't know if I am a muscle car (superstar) or a dependable sedan. At this point, there is definitely excitement and hope for my item.

But more importantly, I think I might flip out and rant for hours if my favorite picks don't make it and some lame ones that I saw do instead. The certainty of my own worth is established, but [expletive], if those folks who made the stuff that I love don't win, how will they ever know they are awesome?!

I'm sure they know, but I think my point makes sense anyway.

Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
+2 DRaino wrote:
... if those folks who made the stuff that I love don't win, how will they ever know they are awesome?! ...

Hopefully they will ask for feedback so that you can tell them :)

I know I will if I don't make it, it's a big part of the learning fun for me.

RPG Superstar 2015 Top 8 , Star Voter Season 6, Star Voter Season 7, Star Voter Season 8 aka DeathQuaker

After I submitted an entry I a) realized everything wrong with the item I submitted, despite all the rereading and revising I did, and b) realized I was a crazy person because winning or losing, this is rather a lot to commit, even if it's just a commitment of energy to waiting and hearing. I am currently filled with a fairly even mix of hope and dread.

Also in +2 DRaino's words, I'm pretty sure I submitted a sedan (there are aspects of game design I feel I've developed at least some talent for (however in the rough it may be), but honestly item design isn't one of them. I decided to buck my hesitation and give it a go for once though).

I do look forward to seeing who does win, especially after voting and seeing some really neat stuff, I'm excited to see what I liked that will make it, if anything.

Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
DeathQuaker wrote:
I decided to buck my hesitation and give it a go for once though).

Well done. You have now beaten one of the biggest hurdles!

Dedicated Voter Season 6

I, too, fear that I submitted a sedan. I good items should have sedan-like features. If there isn't some semblance of utility at its core, it becomes "neat, but I can't think of who would ever use it..." I just worry the mojo fell flat.

And, if so, I'll know for next year. It really is a balancing act in so many ways.

But yeah, I think I'm just as excited to see the critique my item posts this year as I am to see the winners. There are so many items I really want to talk about.

Marathon Voter Season 6

Same here Coridan. First year a put together something that was not my best work. This year however I think I really brought what I can. Though regardless of if I'm in the 32 or not I'm just looking forward to seeing if my item even made it past the cull. I voted a lot and had the bad luck to never see mine. So I guess we'll see tomorrow no?

Liberty's Edge Marathon Voter Season 6, Dedicated Voter Season 7

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Full of self-doubt and recrimination for a single error in my submission which could have cost me big time. Hopeful that other than this error, the magic shines through.

In previous years, I wouldn't have seen my item post submission and pre- selection to have seen the error.

Slightly scared as hell that I'll actually be in the top 32.

Lastly, very much hoping to have a much stronger connection to the top 32 this year. Having seen so many items over the past weeks, I'm hoping when the top 32 are revealed I will have a better insight as to what helped them make the cut. I'd say I'm already invested in this year's contest much more deeply than I was last year.

Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Reckless wrote:
Slightly scared as hell that I'll actually be in the top 32.

Yeah, although mine is kind of "scared I might make round 3" - that monster round is a monster in and of itself and I'm failing my fear check on that sucker! It goes something like this...

Ok, Appendix 1, Bestiary 1, cracks the book - begins to read thinking "let's try bending my brain around this task then"...

Line 1: "Creating ... is part science and part art..."

What? Like Pricing? <Fear Check> - rolls - 1!

Dark Archive RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32, 2011 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Dedicated Voter Season 8, Star Voter Season 9 aka Boxhead

I've got a good laid-back feeling this year. I've started exploring other options for getting published in the freelance world and know that I can continue to submit stuff to Kobold and Raging Swan and try a few other 3PPs if this doesn't pan out.

At the same time, I feel like I'm a stronger competitor than previous years and would love to take one more shot at Superstar. I've got some archetypes drafted that can be polished in 3 days. I've made a few monsters this past year I've really liked and had some great encounters in my home game.

It's a weird sort of mellow calm I've got going on. Of course, if I make the top 32, that calm is instantly replaced with nervous energy, but for no its pretty good.

Sczarni RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32 , Champion Voter Season 6, Champion Voter Season 7, Champion Voter Season 8, Champion Voter Season 9

Eric Hindley wrote:
I've started exploring other options for getting published in the freelance world and know that I can continue to submit stuff to Kobold and Raging Swan and try a few other 3PPs if this doesn't pan out.

Did you ever get a tin crown? And if so, how often do you wear it?

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 4 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Star Voter Season 7

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well, I'm as anxious as in any of the previous years, but I think I'm better prepared for not making it. I've been trying to keep my expectations in check.

On the upside, this year's voting method has given us something else to look forward to. I'm really curious to know the names behind the items we've seen and voted for during the past month. In previous years, we got to know the contestants at the same time as the items, but having seen the items already makes the Top 32 reveal more engaging.

Also, since we already know and like many of the items, it will probably be easier to truly appreciate the top 32 and get past the "sour grapes" phase more quickly. ;)

I hope to see some familiar names in the Top 32, the active community in the forums is very devoted to the contest year after year, and I'd love to see such dedication pay off.

Dark Archive RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32, 2011 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Dedicated Voter Season 8, Star Voter Season 9 aka Boxhead

Thomas LeBlanc wrote:
Eric Hindley wrote:
I've started exploring other options for getting published in the freelance world and know that I can continue to submit stuff to Kobold and Raging Swan and try a few other 3PPs if this doesn't pan out.
Did you ever get a tin crown? And if so, how often do you wear it?

Not officially, though I did go to medieval times with buddy in Toronto right after, so I have a cardboard crown in black/white that sits as the unofficial tin crown for the time being.

I'll even send it to the next winner, if I remember...

Grand Lodge RPG Superstar 2012 Top 32 , Dedicated Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Dedicated Voter Season 8, Star Voter Season 9

Pedro Coelho wrote:

Well, I'm as anxious as in any of the previous years, but I think I'm better prepared for not making it. I've been trying to keep my expectations in check.

On the upside, this year's voting method has given us something else to look forward to. I'm really curious to know the names behind the items we've seen and voted for during the past month. In previous years, we got to know the contestants at the same time as the items, but having seen the items already makes the Top 32 reveal more engaging.

Also, since we already know and like many of the items, it will probably be easier to truly appreciate the top 32 and get past the "sour grapes" phase more quickly. ;)

I hope to see some familiar names in the Top 32, the active community in the forums is very devoted to the contest year after year, and I'd love to see such dedication pay off.

Yeah, I also want to see how many of my favorites make the top 32! And ditto on hoping to see familiar names. While I really respect people who have the talent to make the top 32 the first time they try, my most sincere respect goes to people who have been active in the RPGSS community for a long time.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Dedicated Voter Season 8

Mikko Kallio wrote:
Pedro Coelho wrote:

Well, I'm as anxious as in any of the previous years, but I think I'm better prepared for not making it. I've been trying to keep my expectations in check.

On the upside, this year's voting method has given us something else to look forward to. I'm really curious to know the names behind the items we've seen and voted for during the past month. In previous years, we got to know the contestants at the same time as the items, but having seen the items already makes the Top 32 reveal more engaging.

Also, since we already know and like many of the items, it will probably be easier to truly appreciate the top 32 and get past the "sour grapes" phase more quickly. ;)

I hope to see some familiar names in the Top 32, the active community in the forums is very devoted to the contest year after year, and I'd love to see such dedication pay off.

Yeah, I also want to see how many of my favorites make the top 32! And ditto on hoping to see familiar names. While I really respect people who have the talent to make the top 32 the first time they try, my most sincere respect goes to people who have been active in the RPGSS community for a long time.

This is where I am right now as well. I have no clue where my own item stands, but I'm almost as excited on behalf of a lot of people as I am for myself. Can't wait to see those names and item.

Liberty's Edge Dedicated Voter Season 6, Star Voter Season 7

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I am...

...certain I survived the cull.
...confident I'm in the top 50%.
...optimistic I'm in the top 100.
...skeptical I'm in the top 32.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 16, 2012 Top 32 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Marathon Voter Season 9 aka Epic Meepo

4 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm much more nervous this year than I was in any previous year. In previous years, I just had to worry about my own item not making it. This year, I also have to worry about all of the other items I like not making it.

Because, let's face it. If none of my favorites make the Top 32, what's the point in trying again next year? The rejection of my favorites would demonstrate that my own idea of a Superstar item is at odds with the judges' idea of a Superstar item, so my previous Round 1 success was achieved despite my item design skills, not because of them.

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Champion Voter Season 8, Marathon Voter Season 9 aka GM_Solspiral

Eric Morton wrote:

I'm much more nervous this year than I was in any previous year. In previous years, I just had to worry about my own item not making it. This year, I also have to worry about all of the other items I like not making it.

Because, let's face it. If none of my favorites make the Top 32, what's the point in trying again next year? The rejection of my favorites would demonstrate that my own idea of a Superstar item is at odds with the judges' idea of a Superstar item, so my previous Round 1 success was achieved despite my item design skills, not because of them.

Wow, yeah didn't even think about that!

Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
GM_Solspiral wrote:
Eric Morton wrote:

I'm much more nervous this year than I was in any previous year. In previous years, I just had to worry about my own item not making it. This year, I also have to worry about all of the other items I like not making it.

Because, let's face it. If none of my favorites make the Top 32, what's the point in trying again next year? The rejection of my favorites would demonstrate that my own idea of a Superstar item is at odds with the judges' idea of a Superstar item, so my previous Round 1 success was achieved despite my item design skills, not because of them.

Wow, yeah didn't even think about that!

But then again, would that not be something you have learnt and can then work on for next year? Come on, positive now.

Silver Crusade Dedicated Voter Season 6, Star Voter Season 7, Star Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

It's out of my hands, and that's just the way of it now. I believe I've done superstar design, I hope the judges and voters agree, but I'm pretty zen at the moment. It's actually nice to know that I have done my best and now it's up to the universe to do the thing.

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Dedicated Voter Season 6, Star Voter Season 7, Star Voter Season 8, Star Voter Season 9 aka Hodge Podge

Well, I'd say I'm feeling a particularly interesting kind of dread. I feel like I have a verrry decent chance of being in the top 32, and it worries me because I've been so busy with work lately. If I get in, I'll be expected to perform.

Fear of success? :p

But I know I'll enjoy the chance if I do get in and my nerves settle down.

... I guess I should finish up my archetype now!

Marathon Voter Season 6, Dedicated Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Star Voter Season 9 aka Clouds Without Water

My feeling is that I probably have to buck some odds to make the top 32. So I'm not too anxious about that aspect.

But I'm very interested to see how many of my keeps (28 of them) made the 32. I don't have any heat-oriented keeps, and no maps, so 0-for-2 so far.

Hopefully there's at least some overlap!


I think this year is my year. We'll see if the judges agree.

Chris Shaeffer wrote:
... I guess I should finish up my archetype now!

Same here.


I'm fairly certain (read: 99.9%) mine DQ'd in the first week due to a stupid error on my part; that, after at least a dozen 'previews' with little things changed/fixed each time. If they give us a subforum for item critique, mine will be in there for all of your review.

Liberty's Edge Marathon Voter Season 6, Dedicated Voter Season 7

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Swashbuckler wrote:
I'm fairly certain (read: 99.9%) mine DQ'd in the first week due to a stupid error on my part; that, after at least a dozen 'previews' with little things changed/fixed each time. If they give us a subforum for item critique, mine will be in there for all of your review.

Heh, given the number of items with at least 1 mistake post-cull, I'd say it took more than 1 mistake to be "culled". However, DQing could have happened (for instance is you had a by-line in your submission.)

Dedicated Voter Season 6

What Reckless said.

It depends on the mistake you made. Unless your mistake involved blatant plagarism, completely leaving out required information, including identifying information, or X-Rated material, I wouldn't worry about immediate DQ. Typos, formatting errors, and other small issues were not grounds for disqualifitation.

Now...The voting public may still have docked you for it, but plenty of items with big issues (IMHO) made it through the cull, even.

Dark Archive

To be honest I want to just be able to discuss our items I would be happy knowing mine made anyone's keep list, though I think I may even stand a chance to make the top end. Hoping my fiancee made it up there too ;-)

RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9 aka motteditor

agirlnamedbob wrote:
Typos, formatting errors, and other small issues were not grounds for disqualifitation.

While that's mostly true, if your formatting error was the only thing preventing you from going over 300 words (i.e. leaving out a word from the template or no space between the price/cost and "gp"), it could get you disqualified.

Dedicated Voter Season 6

Fair point, Jacob. I didn't think of that.

Dark Archive Star Voter Season 6, Star Voter Season 7

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I have to admit that I have some strange feelings about this contest, as well. I'm still fairly new to the whole "let's write stuff for world-wide organized play" game, and I'm excited to see how my own contribution ranks up against the rest of the competition.

I was really pleased to see such a wide variety of items, though I have to admit that that some really caught my eye more than others.

Winter Fantasy - D&D/ Pathfinder convention in Fort Wayne, IN - starts this week, and although the Top 32 are announced tomorrow at 5pm I have to leave for the 5 days of the show the next morning at 9am...

Gonna be a tough couple days if I actually make the cut. Not that I think I will, but still - it's fun to dream, eh? ;)

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2012 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Star Voter Season 9 aka Locke1520

I am strangely calm heading into tomorrow's announcement. I don't know if I made the Top 32 but I don't think I embarrassed myself either.

I'm really looking forward to seeing which items made it to the top...especially curious if any of the top 32 were items I didn't see during open voting.

1 to 50 of 187 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Archive / Paizo / RPG Superstar™ / General Discussion / Before reveal unusual feelings... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.