One nice way to end 2012 with my first star!!!


Pathfinder Society

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

As of last night, I have received my first GM star and it was before the end of the year. My thanks to all of you here on the message boards, my players, and those who have mentored me in my initial sessions. Without your guidance, I am not sure where I would have been in my progress as a GM. Now to start planning for my second star.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Congrats!

Sczarni 5/5

Keep at it!

Shadow Lodge 5/5

Congrats Preston!

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

Booyah!

Scarab Sages

Congrats! I get my 3rd tomorrow. Anyone else going to get theirs before the new year?

Contributor

Way to go!

Grand Lodge 5/5 Pathfinder Society Campaign Coordinator

Awesome. Thanks for making PFS awesome and supporting it by GMing and giving back to your players.

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16

Preston, what do you hope to improve over the next twenty games?

5/5

Chris Mullican wrote:
Congrats! I get my 3rd tomorrow. Anyone else going to get theirs before the new year?

Once I fully report, I will hit 99/100 before the New Year, but I'm at the girlfriend's folks' house and unable to collect game #100. So I'll be hitting 4 stars to start off the new year instead (possibly on the 5th, but if not then definitely on the 6th, when I run all three First Steps).

Anyway, hats off to you Chris and congratulations to Preston!

Dark Archive

Congratulation Preston! Keep up the good work!

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Dawn Reed-Burton wrote:
Congratulation Preston! Keep up the good work!

Thank you Dawn for all your help!!!

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Rogue Eidolon wrote:
Chris Mullican wrote:
Congrats! I get my 3rd tomorrow. Anyone else going to get theirs before the new year?

Once I fully report, I will hit 99/100 before the New Year, but I'm at the girlfriend's folks' house and unable to collect game #100. So I'll be hitting 4 stars to start off the new year instead (possibly on the 5th, but if not then definitely on the 6th, when I run all three First Steps).

Anyway, hats off to you Chris and congratulations to Preston!

Thank you Rogue Eidolon!!!

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Chris Mortika wrote:
Preston, what do you hope to improve over the next twenty games?

Chris, that is a great question. I hope to improve the following over the next 20 games:

Preparation
Rules Knowledge
Class Knowledge
Presence on the Mesageboards

Outside of my GMing, I am hoping to increase the GM pool within my group, plan and execute my first local event, and GM my first convention (which may be a possibility for Radcon).

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Michael Brock wrote:
Awesome. Thanks for making PFS awesome and supporting it by GMing and giving back to your players.

Michael, I am very happy to have stepped behind the screen and wished I had done it sooner. I feel we have one of the best communities and I have had a lot of support getting me started and moving forward. I am looking forward to my next star and beyond. Thank you for all you do for the campaign.

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Steven Huffstutler wrote:
Keep at it!

Planning to Steven!! Hoping to have star number two by the end of 2013!!

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Christopher Rowe wrote:

Way to go!

Thank you!!

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Chris Mullican wrote:
Congrats! I get my 3rd tomorrow. Anyone else going to get theirs before the new year?

Thank you and congratulations on your third!!!

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
Congrats Preston!

Thank you!!

My thanks to you TriOmegaZero and Joshua as well!!!

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Alabama—Birmingham aka Grolloc

Conga Rats!

GM Stars are the perfect holiday present to yourself: 0 Calories, Non-returnable, and one-size-fits-all.

Be careful though, those things are addictive.

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

Mike Seales wrote:

Conga Rats!

GM Stars are the perfect holiday present to yourself: 0 Calories, Non-returnable, and one-size-fits-all.

Be careful though, those things are addictive.

Thank you Mike for both the congratulations and the laugh. I think the GM star addiction has already taken hold and not one I want to kick either.

5/5

Preston Hudson wrote:
Rogue Eidolon wrote:
Chris Mullican wrote:
Congrats! I get my 3rd tomorrow. Anyone else going to get theirs before the new year?

Once I fully report, I will hit 99/100 before the New Year, but I'm at the girlfriend's folks' house and unable to collect game #100. So I'll be hitting 4 stars to start off the new year instead (possibly on the 5th, but if not then definitely on the 6th, when I run all three First Steps).

Anyway, hats off to you Chris and congratulations to Preston!

Thank you Rogue Eidolon!!!

You're welcome! Also, reverse what I said about my 4th star. Turns out Sanctioned AP sections are not worth 2 tables of credit like modules are, so I have less than I thought.

Liberty's Edge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Indiana—Hammond

Congratulations, Preston!!

Scarab Sages 5/5 Venture-Captain, Washington—Spokane

William Ronald wrote:
Congratulations, Preston!!

Thank you William!!!

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / One nice way to end 2012 with my first star!!! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.