Arcticon February 16th Valparaiso IN


Local Play

51 to 87 of 87 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court 4/5

I'd be glad to have you attend but as of right now all tables should be covered.

Silver Crusade

If you've already played all these adventures, you can always create a new level 1 and come play at my table of First Steps 3 in the evening session. :)

Silver Crusade

What is this "Play" thing you speak of?

Silver Crusade

Daniel Luckett wrote:
What is this "Play" thing you speak of?

If you have to ask, you really should do more of it.

Silver Crusade

I'll see what my group would like to do this weekend. I've had the Carrion Crown itch, but I like supporting locals too.


I won't be able to make it Brian.

This is a cool con, the procedes go to charity, I recieved a brick of Pathfinder Battles miniatures last year as a door/raffle prize.

So if you are close I would recommend this Con.

Sovereign Court 4/5

Finalized schedule:

Slot 1: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Slot 2: 1:30pm - 5:30pm
Slot 3: 7:00pm - 11:00pm

Slot A: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Slot B: 6:00pm - 11:00pm

Table 1:
Slot 1: First Steps Part 1 (Tier 1) GM: William Ronald
Slot 2: 4-07 Severing Ties (Tier 1-5) GM: William Ronald
Slot 3: 4-07 Severing Ties (Tier 1-5) GM: William Ronald

Table 2:
Slot 1: 3-02 Sewer Dragons of Absalom (Tier 3-7) GM: Brandom Wolak
Slot 2: First Steps Part 2 (Tier 1) GM: Brandon Wolak
Slot 3: We Be Goblins! (Tier 1, uses pregens) GM: Brandon Wolak

Table 3:
Slot 1: 4-11 The Disappeared (Tier 1-5) GM: Adam Nyriri
Slot 2: 4-09 The Blakros Matrimony (Tier 3-7) GM: Stephen Krause
Slot 3: First Steps Part 3 (Tier 1) GM: Fromper

Table 4:
Slot A: 4-01 Rise of the Goblin Guild (Tier 1-5) GM: Fromper
Slot B: 4-11 The Disappeared (Tier 1-5) GM: Adam Nyiri

Table 5:
Slot A: 3-EX The Cyphermage Dilemma (Tier 1-5) GM: Brian D. Mooney
Slot B: 3-EX The Cyphermage Dilemma (Tier 1-5) GM: Brian D. Mooney

Table 6:
Slot A: 4-10 Feast of Sigils (Tier 7-11) GM: Pete Marron
Slot B: 4-12 The Refuge of Time (Tier 7-11) GM: Pete Marron

Silver Crusade

Glad I checked this thread and noticed the new schedule. Apparently, I started reading the wrong adventure.

Sovereign Court 4/5

Yeah I decided to keep you and stephen running the same adventure as previously scheduled but just switched the slot.

Sovereign Court 4/5

Warhorn is live!

http://warhorn.net/arcticon-2013

Liberty's Edge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Indiana—Hammond

I signed up on Warhorn and contacted the COWSGamers board. Do we have any information on other games for those who might be interested?

Sovereign Court 4/5

Con is this weekend!

If any of my GMs still need anything let me know.

Liberty's Edge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Indiana—Hammond

Well, I will provide a general link to Arcticon.

Silver Crusade

Brian D. Mooney wrote:

Con is this weekend!

If any of my GMs still need anything let me know.

I actually need to borrow some goblin minis for Rise of the Goblin Guild. I wish I had more of those...


Fromper wrote:
Brian D. Mooney wrote:

Con is this weekend!

If any of my GMs still need anything let me know.

I actually need to borrow some goblin minis for Rise of the Goblin Guild. I wish I had more of those...

I have some of the WoTC ones you can use, mabe 8 or so. I will bring them to the con if you need/want them. Of course, they're not as cute as pathfinder goblins.

Sovereign Court 4/5

I have a bunch of pawns from the bestiary box if you want

Sovereign Court 4/5

Arcticon is tomorrow!

Society Play starts at 9am and there's plenty of space available!

Come along and bring your friends!

Silver Crusade

Yes...Minion...run cons for the glory of Michigan!

FYI: Tracy traded you to Michigan for a running of We Be Goblins! at M-Dog. You probably could have filibustered that deal had you been there.

:P

Sovereign Court 4/5

I don't think even Tracy has the authority to move me to another state :-P

Maybe you should come down tomorrow so we can talk this over.

PS hope Mandi's ok

Sovereign Court

Question to clarify for those of us traveling west:

All times in this thread and at the Arcticon website are CST, right? Doors open 8am central?

Liberty's Edge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Indiana—Hammond

nb3D wrote:

Question to clarify for those of us traveling west:

All times in this thread and at the Arcticon website are CST, right? Doors open 8am central?

Correct!! Valparaiso is in the Central Time Zone.

I hope that we have a good turn out.

Silver Crusade

nb3D wrote:

Question to clarify for those of us traveling west:

All times in this thread and at the Arcticon website are CST, right? Doors open 8am central?

I feel like an idiot for not asking this. Being new to the midwest, I forget that I'm now living right on the edge of a time zone line. I'm just not used to living anywhere that I can get to the next time zone with less than 9 hours of driving, so I don't even think of this stuff.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Brian D. Mooney wrote:

I don't think even Tracy has the authority to move me to another state :-P

Maybe you should come down tomorrow so we can talk this over.

PS hope Mandi's ok

She's cranky that I'm making her wear her knee immobilizer per the doctors orders.

I'll otherwise be in sandpoint egging on goblins to kill pc's.

Sovereign Court 4/5

I am happy to report that Arcticon 2013 was a success!

All told we ran 9 tables which is a 50% increase over last year.

Many thanks to all my GMs and to all the players too!

Sovereign Court

Here here.

Liberty's Edge 4/5 Venture-Agent, Indiana—Hammond

Brian D. Mooney wrote:

I am happy to report that Arcticon 2013 was a success!

All told we ran 9 tables which is a 50% increase over last year.

Many thanks to all my GMs and to all the players too!

I ran all three of my tables and I believe we had more individual players than last year.

So, let's look towards Arcticon 2014.

Silver Crusade

I had a good time, even though I ended up not running one adventure that I'd prepped and been looking forward to GMing.

I do have one comment, though, for anyone who hasn't played with Brian Mooney. This guy is WAY too enthusiastic about getting his character killed. :p

Sovereign Court 4/5

Sorry your table didn't happen but it was fun to play alongside you. Don't worry I'm not that reckless with all my characters.


Brian D. Mooney wrote:
Sorry your table didn't happen but it was fun to play alongside you. Don't worry I'm not that reckless with all my characters.

Once their dead I become less reckless myself.

Sovereign Court 4/5

Not Olaf. He's too drunk to care.

Silver Crusade

Daniel Luckett wrote:


FYI: Tracy traded you to Michigan for a running of We Be Goblins! at M-Dog. You probably could have filibustered that deal had you been there.

:P

Lies.

Silver Crusade

Tracy Windeknecht wrote:
Daniel Luckett wrote:


FYI: Tracy traded you to Michigan for a running of We Be Goblins! at M-Dog. You probably could have filibustered that deal had you been there.

:P

Lies.

But you have to admit, it's believable! So I get a +5 to my bluff roll. ;)

Sovereign Court 4/5

Reporting for Arcticon is complete.

All told we ran 9 tables with a total of 43 players (22 unique).

This 50% more tables than last year so I'd call it a success.

Thanks all around once again.

Silver Crusade

That's a solid increase, with a bit low on the per table #. Does the store have more room to grow next year?

Do we know next year's dates yet? The sooner I know, the more likely I am to be able to come. :)

Did anyone make me jealous? As in get a butt ton of minis...

Sovereign Court 4/5

No word on next year's date yet but I'll let you know.

I didn't see a ton of minis given away this year but there were a ton of boardgames given away.

Silver Crusade

Brian D. Mooney wrote:

Reporting for Arcticon is complete.

All told we ran 9 tables with a total of 43 players (22 unique).

This 50% more tables than last year so I'd call it a success.

Thanks all around once again.

Woo! One step closer to that 2nd star! :p

Thanks again for organizing.

Sovereign Court 4/5

The 2nd star will come before you know it, just keep at it!

51 to 87 of 87 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Events / Local Play / Arcticon February 16th Valparaiso IN All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Local Play