Succubus in a grapple.


Rules Questions

1,351 to 1,400 of 1,850 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Sorry, been busy grappling a succubus for the past few months. Science continues!


8 people marked this as a favorite.
Rednal wrote:
New Situation: A succubus grapples a lich in order to drag them into a Temple of Aroden.

The succubus called the lich's name, running towards her from inside the temple. The lich girl didn't respond: she tried to, but no sound escaped from her lips, moving a lock of her white hair behind her ear as the fiend grew closer."I can't go on alone. I need you." the succubus said, gently taking the Lich's hand. "I don't know...I don't feel comfortable doing it..." the undead replied timidly, averting her gaze from the succubus' amber eyes, her rigor mortis firm bosom panting with ill-hidden eagerness. "You didn't complain when we did it in the Sarenite temple" the succubus smiled lasciviously, pulling the undead closer to her, her wings softly caressing her sides "Shall we go in?".

"But that's forbidden love..." the lich's voice faintly protested, but her body let the succubus do what she wanted: the lustful fiend was taking the initiative, and she was only following along...no one would have blamed her, right? "Oh, my forbidden lover, we're going to have fun with your immunity to Energy Drain and fatigue..." the succubus whispered, grappling the lich into the abandoned temple...


3 people marked this as a favorite.

*Thumps Selena's head*

Bad Succubus.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I didn't make up anything! I only took a couple of artistic licenses!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Perhaps the original druid may have to utilise some spells?

Like...

Tarpool?
Move Earth?
Ironwood?
Euphoric Tranquility?
Share Skin?
Snake Staff?

It would seem that there a large number of Druid spells to assist with the task...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
kinevon wrote:
Just remember, you have to rub the ring the right way, too. ;)

If I am not mistaken, the ring isn't just an ordinary ring, in fact it is a nipple ring!

Grand Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Rogar Stonebow wrote:
kinevon wrote:
Just remember, you have to rub the ring the right way, too. ;)
If I am not mistaken, the ring isn't just an ordinary ring, in fact it is a nipple ring!

And here I was thinking tongue ring, so you have to give her a licking, to see if she keeps on ticking...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

With the incredible length of this thread, I have no idea if this has been brought up or not but...

A succubus could easily use its charm monster or dominate abilities to "lure someone in for and act of passion" and not even be grappled or have to expend an action.

1) charm, suggestion, dominate (standard)
2) open shirt (if wearing one)(move)
3) kiss me here (free)
4) Auto suggestion continues the situation while the PC gleefully drains themself and the succubus is free to act.

Sadly, I lack pictures.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rogar Stonebow wrote:
kinevon wrote:
Just remember, you have to rub the ring the right way, too. ;)
If I am not mistaken, the ring isn't just an ordinary ring, in fact it is a nipple ring!

They would be one of these:

Chest Piercings
The come in Minor, Major, and Greater varieties.
Spoiler:
Price 2,200 gp (Minor), 3,750 gp (Major), 5,750 gp (Greater); Weight —
Description
These excruciating body ornaments come in the form of sharp barbs and serrated rings inserted in the nipples, abdomen, or along the ribs. The pain they cause sharpens the mind and blocks out distractions.

Minor: The wearer gains a +2 profane bonus on saves against effects that cause the dazed, nauseated, and sickened conditions.

Major: The wearer gains a +5 competence bonus on concentration checks.

Greater: The wearer gains a +4 profane bonus on saving throws against effects that deal ability damage or drain.


A Major ring would be best for great performances.
A Greater ring is for enduring the contest.

/cevah


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Cevah wrote:


If I am not mistaken, the ring isn't just an ordinary ring, in fact it is a nipple ring!

Nipples are a very very sensitive nub of flesh. Sharp serrated things through them tends to be closer to the uncomfortable pain.

And Selena Halfblood? Are you writing more? That little story of the succubus and her lady lich lover is a nice teaser.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Elaserdar wrote:

With the incredible length of this thread, I have no idea if this has been brought up or not but...

A succubus could easily use its charm monster or dominate abilities to "lure someone in for and act of passion" and not even be grappled or have to expend an action.

1) charm, suggestion, dominate (standard)
2) open shirt (if wearing one)(move)
3) kiss me here (free)
4) Auto suggestion continues the situation while the PC gleefully drains themself and the succubus is free to act.

Sadly, I lack pictures.

And this is why succubi don't usually wear shirts.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sissyl wrote:
And this is why succubi don't usually wear shirts.

Full dexterity bonus to AC, plus Seductive Aura(ex)? Oh, and never underestimate the utility of unnatural lust when luring adventurers or dates into a kiss.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I am not in that kind of relationship with Selena. v.v I see her as family, nothing more. She's just... being herself.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CrimsonVixen wrote:

Cevah wrote:

Rogar Stonebow wrote:
If I am not mistaken, the ring isn't just an ordinary ring, in fact it is a nipple ring!

Nipples are a very very sensitive nub of flesh. Sharp serrated things through them tends to be closer to the uncomfortable pain.

And Selena Halfblood? Are you writing more? That little story of the succubus and her lady lich lover is a nice teaser.

1) Please get your quotes correct.

2) Unless the chest piercings are made of cold iron, they should not bother the succubus. At least as far as damage. Besides, some like the pain, which is why Shadow Piercing came to be.

3) Chest piercings do not have to go in a very sensitive bit of flesh.

/cevah


1 person marked this as a favorite.

If you said "bye, Felicia" to a Succubus in a grapple would you get a bonus to a Banishment spell for presenting something the subject hates?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

That depends on if the succubus is Morrigan Aensland or not.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

You might just tick her off and make her harder to banish, either way you're probably dead afterwards.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

So this succubus and bare bear druidess have been grappling for nigh 4 years now.

All is right in the world.

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

You would think there would be a lil' Succubear around by now, right?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Didn't you know, they're succubearin' it all now.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Nessa Meretrix wrote:
Didn't you know, they're succubearin' it all now.

You would think, by now, that the succubus would be a succubare...


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Four years later they are still together.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

this thing is not really what it once was anymore
but that was pure quality DM Livgin

Shadow Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

They've got some serious stamina.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I feel as though someone should compose a beautiful soliloquy about everlasting love embodied by these two grapplers.

I mean...someone other than me.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lamontius wrote:

I think you clearly warn a newer player of them about to do something completely terrible, especially if that terrible thing has a high chance of getting them killed for negligible to no potential gain.

In this case, however, the action is both terrible and hilarious so I would make a *snrk* sound, cover my mouth and tell the player to make his CMB check.

Still reading this quite hilarious thread. Yet I had to chime in on this.

On a serious note, if nobody has Knowledge: Planes and/or nobody tried to make or succeeded in making a knowledge check to figure out what the heck a succubus is, as a game master i feel no obligation to warn the prospective grapple participant how bad of an idea their chosen course of action is. Similarly, if someone makes a knowledge check but never bothers asking "what sort of special attacks do they have" or a similar question, no obligation to warn them.

Why should I warn them? If their character has never encountered a succubus before, and nobody knows it's dangerous to engage them in an such intimate way... They have no reason to suspect this is a bad idea. Good players will respond with in-character knowledge only. Even if as a long time player they KNOW their course of action is a Bad Idea. Neophyte players, well, we all made mistakes like that in the past. Right?

And it's not like there's a rule in the CRB that specifically states that the GM MUST give fair warning 3 times that a course of action is horribly stupid before letting the player suffer the consequences. Unlike the old Ghostbusters RPG which did in fact have such a rule.

Now, seriousness done with... I feel a burning passionate need for more information on the druid, paladin, and succubus. And did someone mention a sorcerer somewhere in there too?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Kahel Stormbender wrote:


Now, seriousness done with... I feel a burning passionate need for more information on the druid, paladin, and succubus. And did someone mention a sorcerer somewhere in there too?

You should see your doctor. He can prescribe something for that burning sensation. Next time be more careful when encountering strange succubi or bare druidesses.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ah, but it's not that kind of burning passion! I, my good friend, have a "ring of protection" from a certain book published by Valar Projects Inc. Of course, finding a temple that was willing to make it a piercing, that was the difficult part. As was finding a smaller one that wouldn't be obtrusive.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

You neglected to check the Calistrian temples first, didn't you. I think those rings come in the accolyte's induction packets over there.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Which raises an interesting question. Would a paladin of Calistria still fall should they Lay On Hands a succubus? Or would Calistria be cheering them on?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kahel Stormbender wrote:
Which raises an interesting question. Would a paladin of Calistria still fall should they Lay On Hands a succubus? Or would Calistria be cheering them on?

Well seeing as Calistria's CN, she far more likely to have an antipaladin than a paladin. So, hurting more than healing. Then again I hear some succubi like that.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

True, but it just might suit her whimsy once in a while to empower a paladin. The poor soul. Especially if he tries to make a vow of chastity :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Kahel Stormbender wrote:
Which raises an interesting question. Would a paladin of Calistria still fall should they Lay On Hands a succubus? Or would Calistria be cheering them on?

Since the succubus has obviously been very, very naughty the paladin must take her over a righteous knee smite her evil ass with a firm and steady hand.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
OldSkoolRPG wrote:
Kahel Stormbender wrote:
Which raises an interesting question. Would a paladin of Calistria still fall should they Lay On Hands a succubus? Or would Calistria be cheering them on?
Since the succubus has obviously been very, very naughty the paladin must take her over a righteous knee smite her evil ass with a firm and steady hand.

I suppose the paladin would be doing this with his sword raised and ready for use?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kahel Stormbender wrote:
OldSkoolRPG wrote:
Kahel Stormbender wrote:
Which raises an interesting question. Would a paladin of Calistria still fall should they Lay On Hands a succubus? Or would Calistria be cheering them on?
Since the succubus has obviously been very, very naughty the paladin must take her over a righteous knee smite her evil ass with a firm and steady hand.
I suppose the paladin would be doing this with his sword raised and ready for use?

Once the succubus has been suitably chastised he shall draw forth his rod of lordly might to finish her off.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Why not his holy avenger? :)

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Card Game, Maps, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

What if it is a Succubus Mesmerist?

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

You mean they aren't already?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tim Statler wrote:
What if it is a Succubus Mesmerist?

There must be a "my eyes are up here" joke in there somewhere......

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Why yes, yes they are. And I'm still planning on looking at your huge... tracts of land on display."

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Just so people know, I'm now tinkering with a monk/paladin succubus build. Why? Just because.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Succubi have eyes?!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Donno, they certainly have ayes though.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Kahel Stormbender wrote:
Donno, they certainly have ayes though.

And they let the "ayes" have it...

EDIT:

The Obvious Guy wrote:
Succubi have eyes?!

Well, they've got many peoples' eyes... trained on them!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mikaze wrote:

I don't know....I can see a grappler managing a succubus-proof hold...

Attack from behind, grappler's arms up under the succubus' arms, reaching back and pulling those arms back, reach back under the succubus' wings, push them up, hands on the back of the succubus' head, holding that down, pin to the ground, knee on the back.

Completely non-sexy hold on the monk's part, and nothing the succubus can do on her part.

I'd throw in incubi handling scenarios too for equal time, but they apparently work very differently

edit-Actually, coming up with pinning visuals and strategies for beings with unusual symmetries is kinda fun. That could be a thread all on its own...

This sounds like my last hookup. But with less leather and I saw nothing about manacles


2 people marked this as a favorite.

This thread is proof that there needs to be a burlesque archetype for the mesmerist....

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

It's certainly proof of something at least. The fact rules DO keep being brought up, even if in a humorous way indicates that this is a topic which people can, uhm, eagerly grasp but find difficult to control.

Now, I have a few questions that are coming up in a story I've started working on... in large part due to this thread. Let's assume a succubus is lawful good due to their last victim trying to craft them a powerful magic belt, and failing badly. Thus the belt reversed alignment instead of whatever it was intended to do. Let's further assume this lawful good succubus somehow becomes a paladin of Calistria, which to be honest seems a perfect fit.

If another paladin were to mistakenly think the succubus paladin is the evil responsible for a plague of undeath and not there to end said plague of undeath, would Smite Evil still deal double damage against the succubus? Would attacking the succubus paladin cause the other paladin to fall?

And would the succubus feeding on said attacking paladin cause her to fall even if it's in self defense and she doesn't kill him?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Even with a LG alignment, the succubus still has the [evil] subtype. The smite evil does 2 points/level of smiting paladin.

As to falling, that depends on the exact details of the paladin's oath [as viewed by the empowering deity.]

If she can still suck levels while LG, I see no reason she cannot use that in pursuit of her career. Using it upon another paladin might cause her to fall, again based on what the deity that empowers her feels her oath means. Using it in self defense is much more defensible and so less likely to cause a fall.

/cevah


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Selena Halfblood wrote:
Rednal wrote:
New Situation: A succubus grapples a lich in order to drag them into a Temple of Aroden.

The succubus called the lich's name, running towards her from inside the temple. The lich girl didn't respond: she tried to, but no sound escaped from her lips, moving a lock of her white hair behind her ear as the fiend grew closer."I can't go on alone. I need you." the succubus said, gently taking the Lich's hand. "I don't know...I don't feel comfortable doing it..." the undead replied timidly, averting her gaze from the succubus' amber eyes, her rigor mortis firm bosom panting with ill-hidden eagerness. "You didn't complain when we did it in the Sarenite temple" the succubus smiled lasciviously, pulling the undead closer to her, her wings softly caressing her sides "Shall we go in?".

"But that's forbidden love..." the lich's voice faintly protested, but her body let the succubus do what she wanted: the lustful fiend was taking the initiative, and she was only following along...no one would have blamed her, right? "Oh, my forbidden lover, we're going to have fun with your immunity to Energy Drain and fatigue..." the succubus whispered, grappling the lich into the abandoned temple...

Ooooh, Character Development!

Azri, the Lich of Khalharum wrote:
I am not in that kind of relationship with Selena. v.v I see her as family, nothing more. She's just... being herself.

Awww...GM is sad now.

Dark Archive

Cevah wrote:

Even with a LG alignment, the succubus still has the [evil] subtype. The smite evil does 2 points/level of smiting paladin.

As to falling, that depends on the exact details of the paladin's oath [as viewed by the empowering deity.]

If she can still suck levels while LG, I see no reason she cannot use that in pursuit of her career. Using it upon another paladin might cause her to fall, again based on what the deity that empowers her feels her oath means. Using it in self defense is much more defensible and so less likely to cause a fall.

/cevah

Setup in the story is this: The temple the succubus lives in (works as a holy prostitute usually) is five days flight from a ruined castle where a necromancer is waging a terror campaign from. The LG succubus paladin is sent to deal with him, but part of her vows as a paladin is to never feed too deeply on the innocent. And it's a five day journey with no breaks. Thus she arrived while feeling starving. But the necromancer had too strong a will, and she ended up killing him before she could feed.

I figure her clients when working at the temple receive a Restoration as a matter of course from one of the temple's clerics. Probably disguised as a blessing or some such.

Meanwhile a human paladin spent 3 days battling the undead hordes. His companions died during the trip, the last one killed by a flesh golem just outside the ruined castle. After making his way through the castle and seeing many destroyed skeletons and zombies, he finds a succubus lounging on the throne. He knows nothing about Outsiders beyond how to recognize a succubus (he's encountered one before) and Succubus=Demon.

While she's sitting there trying to control her hunger before heading back home, the other paladin makes a typical speech and attacks, thinking she's the one responsible for the undead. Never mind that a succubus generally speaking can't create undead, he doesn't know this fact. Since he's a paladin of Desna, would he fall after attacking what he thinks is the evil monster behind everything, but who is actually innocent?

I would think that with her vow, the succubus paladin wouldn't fall so long as it was self defense and she didn't kill him. Although in the story I am thinking she'd take him back to her temple so his armor can be fixed and he can be Restored.

1,351 to 1,400 of 1,850 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder RPG / Rules Questions / Succubus in a grapple. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.