Succubus in a grapple.


Rules Questions

501 to 550 of 1,903 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.

If it was for the sake of revenge i'd reckon so.

Or, the situation would be pointed at as "educational", since it just might show various positions for kisses and...other things....

after that she'd do the vengeance part of the day, killing the succubus.
Or...in worst case, she'd restrain the succubus and nullify her powers (think of any means), put a mouthpiece on her like with a rabid dog and press her into service.

But i can't seem to find a pic of this situation, Lamontius is going to have to use his imagination for this.

Sovereign Court

16 people marked this as a favorite.

Pinky: Gee, Lamontius, what do you want to do tonight?

Lamontius: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to grapple a succubus!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Chyrone wrote:


But i can't seem to find a pic of this situation, Lamontius is going to have to use his imagination for this.

You clearly haven't been looking in the right places.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I was hoping the "Is it necrophilia?" thread would turn out to be as much fun as this one. I was sadly mistaken.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

There's a vampire succubus in the Moonscar. Is grappling with her necrophilia?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Note to self:
Make a Synthesist Summoner with an Eidolon having many tentacles.
Find a Succubus.
Discuss things with said Succubus.


6 people marked this as a favorite.

I've mentioned that this is the best thread, right? Not just good? The very best? Like no-one ever was?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Mikaze wrote:
That does it, I'm taking on a self-imposed challenge to write a female monk vs. succubus fight scene tonight while staying on the high ground and have the succubus entirely in character and make it classy.

Ok, where I can find this?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Nicos wrote:
Mikaze wrote:
That does it, I'm taking on a self-imposed challenge to write a female monk vs. succubus fight scene tonight while staying on the high ground and have the succubus entirely in character and make it classy.
Ok, where I can find this?

I don't think such a feat could be successfully undertaken by anyone.

I don't think even M. Night Shyamalan could write such a plot twist to make an encounter with a succubus classy.


Ipslore the Red wrote:
You clearly haven't been looking in the right places.

Well i can't find the specific thing on [insert any search engine].

Indulge the readers with the actual location.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Kyrrion wrote:
Nicos wrote:
Mikaze wrote:
That does it, I'm taking on a self-imposed challenge to write a female monk vs. succubus fight scene tonight while staying on the high ground and have the succubus entirely in character and make it classy.
Ok, where I can find this?

I don't think such a feat could be successfully undertaken by anyone.

I don't think even M. Night Shyamalan could write such a plot twist to make an encounter with a succubus classy.

Whe believe in Mikaze. He can do it. He just got a bit sidetracked during the material resarch. You know, to better illustrate the situation at hand.

Shadow Lodge

lmao this is a really funny thread XD lol got to love that reserch for writing lol


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Somehow after reading many of these posting my campaigns coming battle get's new dimensions.

Villain: Succubus Sorceress, yes She has Black Tentacles spell before you ask.

One of my groups player has always loved Grapplers. In D&D 3.5 he usually at some point took levels as Reaping Mauler, so you can bet he was like little child in a candy store when we got UC and he found out Tetori (monk archtype).

So I can just see where this might go now if I happen to be in a "giving" mood.
Bad luck the Tetori doesn't yet have Iron Body, that makes his tissues ultra-dense.


You could put a censorship spoiler in the post.....

View at own peril
People naturally like to watch, then see the most detailed things that make them go "aww, yikes, oww, eww, noo!!" you can come up with.
Told you it was watching at your own peril.

Succubus coming up: "Are my pretties having a good time?" [sadistic laugh]


4 people marked this as a favorite.

every time this comes back to the top of the forum


Dang it, Lamontius.

I still don't know whether you're a skull-faced elf, a happy dapper older gentlmen in a hat, an approving bearded guy, or Ron Swanson!

WHEN WILL YOUR LIES STOP?!


11 people marked this as a favorite.

I am made of lies
and cheap whiskey


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:

Dang it, Lamontius.

I still don't know whether you're a skull-faced elf, a happy dapper older gentlmen in a hat, an approving bearded guy, or Ron Swanson!

WHEN WILL YOUR LIES STOP?!

Lamontius is all those and more like he said himself.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

It has been established that the one article of clothing that never has magic is pants. Would magic pants change the functioning of grappling succubi?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sissyl wrote:
It has been established that the one article of clothing that never has magic is pants. Would magic pants change the functioning of grappling succubi?

It depends on which abilities the magic pants have. Are they Pants of Command? Pants of Ghost Touch? Pants of Speed? Dancing Pants? Flaming Pants? You need to be more specific.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
JoeJ wrote:
Sissyl wrote:
It has been established that the one article of clothing that never has magic is pants. Would magic pants change the functioning of grappling succubi?

It depends on which abilities the magic pants have. Are they Pants of Command? Pants of Ghost Touch? Pants of Speed? Dancing Pants? Flaming Pants? You need to be more specific.

They are spell storing pants with an enlarge one-eyed monster spell stored in them.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm thinking Liar's Pants would be a thing if there ever was a magic pants category. It could be a cursed item that bursts into flames whenever you lie. Scandalous.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

We're drifting off topic here.

It's about nice poses of a grapple instead of pants. :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

What about a Codpiece of Holding? Would that help?


3 people marked this as a favorite.

How about Jeans of Tightness? I have heard those go well with grease...


18 people marked this as a favorite.

okay, well I am set for RPG Superstar this year now

Trousers of the Beef Thief
Aura moderate transmutation; CL 8th
Slot legs; Price 5,000 gp; Weight
Description
These form-fitting trousers of supple leather suggest that the wearer's daddy was in fact a meat burglar, for they give the appearance that someone has stuffed two fine Crystalhue hams down the back of these pants.

Donning these trousers grants the wearer an enhancement bonus to Charisma of +2. Treat this as a temporary ability bonus for the first 24 hours the headband is worn.

In addition, once per day the wearer may designate a target to view the posterior of the wearer. The wearer's posterior must be perceivable by the target. The chosen target must make an immediate DC 19 Will saving throw. Upon a failed saving throw, the target is filled with lust and desire for the wearer. The target is overcome with the compulsion to rush to the wearer and passionately kiss or caress that wearer on its next turn, taking no other actions. If the target would not normally have lustful feelings toward the designated creature or object, it receives a +4 bonus on its saving throw.
Construction
Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, unnatural lust; Cost 2,500 gp

Silver Crusade

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ssalarn wrote:
Malachi Silverclaw wrote:

Nearly five hours ago several people on this thread suggested that pictures would help them adjudicate the action. I've got an Internet, so I wondered if they had any pictures of succubi/grapples....

....sorry I've been so long. What was the question again?

Go ahead and Google "Succubus grapple" and let us know what comes of it.

Or don't.

Challenge accepted!

Surprisingly, the first thing to come up was the picture of a succubus and nalfeshnee from the 3.0 MM.

Other noteworthy and unexpected images include Optimus Prime; MMA "Grapple Wood" gloves; Heroes of Newerth.

Also this. Which is hilarious and appropriate.

Silver Crusade

I image searched it on Google and my 3rd picture was of a naked succubus.

Did I mention I'm still at work for another 14 minutes?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Lamontius wrote:

okay, well I am set for RPG Superstar this year now

Trousers of the Beef Thief
Aura moderate transmutation; CL 8th
Slot legs; Price 5,000 gp; Weight
Description
These form-fitting trousers of supple leather suggest that the wearer's daddy was in fact a meat burglar, for they give the appearance that someone has stuffed two fine Crystalhue hams down the back of these pants.

Donning these trousers grants the wearer an enhancement bonus to Charisma of +2. Treat this as a temporary ability bonus for the first 24 hours the headband is worn.

In addition, once per day the wearer may designate a target to view the posterior of the wearer. The wearer's posterior must be perceivable by the target. The chosen target must make an immediate DC 19 Will saving throw. Upon a failed saving throw, the target is filled with lust and desire for the wearer. The target is overcome with the compulsion to rush to the wearer and passionately kiss or caress that wearer on its next turn, taking no other actions. If the target would not normally have lustful feelings toward the designated creature or object, it receives a +4 bonus on its saving throw.
Construction
Requirements Craft Wondrous Item, unnatural lust; Cost 2,500 gp

Not made of anything particularly disgusting, no filigree, has no period of "attunement," and nothing to do with feces, rainbow-colored or otherwise.

I approve.

Edit: Gonna have to shave off a point or two for the obvious (and inaccurate) cut-n-paste in the 2nd paragraph of the item's description. Sorry.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Only thing that bothers me about those trousers is that the ability bonus is only temporary for the first 24 hours the headband is worn... so you have to wear your trousers on your head? No wonder people can see your posterior.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I am glad you all read past the first line
I sure did not

Paizo Employee Organized Play Developer

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Lamontius wrote:

I am glad you all read past the first line

I sure did not

Bad cut and pastes happen. If you'd caught it in time to change headband to waistband everything would have been fine.

Also worth noting they refer to a beef thief but clearly reference pork. You should probably get this cleaned up prior to the official entry.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Lamontius wrote:

I am glad you all read past the first line

I sure did not

Hey, I don't see any problem with wearing it on the head.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Okay, so we have this thread going, a thread about Summoner/Eidolon intimate relations, and one about uses for an Elixer of Sex Shift. Is it, perhaps, time for a Pathfinder version of the Book of Erotic Fantasy?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
JoeJ wrote:

Okay, so we have this thread going, a thread about Summoner/Eidolon intimate relations, and one about uses for an Elixer of Sex Shift. Is it, perhaps, time for a Pathfinder version of the Book of Erotic Fantasy?

Speaking of the Elixir of Sex Shift. . . What self-respecting Incubus or Succubus would be without at least ONE of those?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Ipslore the Red wrote:
Lamontius wrote:

I am glad you all read past the first line

I sure did not
Hey, I don't see any problem with wearing it on the head.

Which one? HEEYYYOOHHHHH! I'll be here all week; be sure to tip your succubus...

Silver Crusade

Mark Hoover wrote:
Ipslore the Red wrote:
Lamontius wrote:

I am glad you all read past the first line

I sure did not
Hey, I don't see any problem with wearing it on the head.
Which one? HEEYYYOOHHHHH! I'll be here all week; be sure to tip your succubus...

Oh I got a tip for her all right...


I am wondering, by now, has the lewd situation been solved?
Or will there be more advice and analysis on the way? :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

And lo, it returns. It always returns.


Why shouldn't it?
I have yet to see the definite answer.


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I think the hard and fast rules were covered in the first couple of pages. As time has gone on we've learned to take it slow and gently tease the proper response out. It's quite a difficult concept to grasp, but there's a certain rhythm to the awareness that comes. But it might be some time before everyone is completely satisfied.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Chemlak wrote:
Only thing that bothers me about those trousers is that the ability bonus is only temporary for the first 24 hours the headband is worn... so you have to wear your trousers on your head? No wonder people can see your posterior.

Lamontius didn't have a cut/paste error. Headband is a euphemism for *@*#ring. It's part of a possibly matched set.

Routamaa wrote:
. . . One of my groups player has always loved Grapplers. In D&D 3.5 he usually at some point took levels as Reaping Mauler, so you can bet he was like little child in a candy store when we got UC and he found out Tetori (monk archtype). . . .

Let's not bring 3.5's raping mauler into this... because then you have to add more of 3.5, which would mean magic-of-incarnum-recharging form-of-doom psychic warriors mitigating the bad touch element. ...which actually would make it all good at that point.

Nevermind. I'm good with it.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Legowaffles wrote:
JoeJ wrote:

Okay, so we have this thread going, a thread about Summoner/Eidolon intimate relations, and one about uses for an Elixer of Sex Shift. Is it, perhaps, time for a Pathfinder version of the Book of Erotic Fantasy?

Speaking of the Elixir of Sex Shift. . . What self-respecting Incubus or Succubus would be without at least ONE of those?

While the topic's alive, I'll point out that the succubus' change shape ability merely specifies a S&M--excuse me, Small or Medium humanoid and doesn't specify sex or gender.


Really T? a "Raping Mauler?" Haven't you noticed how subtle everyone is in this thread? Get it together man! Decorum!


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Ipslore the Red wrote:
Legowaffles wrote:
JoeJ wrote:

Okay, so we have this thread going, a thread about Summoner/Eidolon intimate relations, and one about uses for an Elixer of Sex Shift. Is it, perhaps, time for a Pathfinder version of the Book of Erotic Fantasy?

Speaking of the Elixir of Sex Shift. . . What self-respecting Incubus or Succubus would be without at least ONE of those?
While the topic's alive, I'll point out that the succubus' change shape ability merely specifies a S&M--excuse me, Small or Medium humanoid and doesn't specify sex or gender.

Ah, but the Succubus' change shape ability is self only. I never said they would be using it on themselves.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Could someone explain how the heck this thread always has 69 new entries when I find it. Every time.

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Lamontius wrote:
I feel like this every time this thread comes back

Truth in a Gif right there.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
robert best 549 wrote:
Could someone explain how the heck this thread always has 69 new entries when I find it. Every time.

Very careful grappling with our s...chedules. Or, if you prefer, careful planning.


Sin of Asmodeus wrote:

So, I recently was running a game, in which I had a succubus to play around with, and one of the characters ran up and grappled her.

On her turn I stated. Okay, we are grappled. We both have the grappled condition, with you being the grappler, so I um. Level drain you.

As it states, a succubus must be in a grapple to perform her Kiss / drain. Am I in the wrong for level draining the grappler who had me held up?

The energy drain attack depends upon the victim being lured into an act of passion. The 2 ways she has for doing that are with her Suggestion ability and her grappling.

It seems to me that successfully initiating a grapple in combat does not constitute being lured into an act of passion. I think the succubus has to gain control of the grapple, or she has to get her victim to fail a saving throw against her suggestion to change the nature of the entanglement.

But the wording of the monster description does seem to allow for your interpretation.

501 to 550 of 1,903 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Rules Questions / Succubus in a grapple. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.