#4-9 The Blakros Matrimony (Mega Spoilers Inside)


GM Discussion

201 to 250 of 277 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

just a simple question

10 miles off the southwestern tip of the Isle of Kortos

25 miles west of Absalom

would you allow Absalom related Social influence boons to count ?

5/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Northeast aka Shivok

So I've run this 4 times already but yesterday at Winter Fantasy something unexpected happened during the Olaf fight.

We had a player who played 2-11 Penumbral Accords and since they rescued the Blakros daughters I gave her a bonus when they tried to influence Hamaria.

So during the kidnapping scene Ellenir successfully makes her bluff check against the PC's so their bard casts prestigitation to help clean her up and take her back to the tent area, but one of the PC's eventually notices the body inside the boat.During all this ellenir is pleading with the party to allow this to happpen, they decide to let michaella to make the descision

Initially, after they defeated Olaf and the Barbarians the party cleric healed him, kept him stable and then woke Michaella to get her side of the story.

At this point I rp'd the entire encounter but could Michaella be convinced to go with Olaf by Ellinir? Or was her being knocked out the "hell no Im not going with an Ulfen" answer?

great mod by the way.

It helps if the GM asks players before hand if they have played any scenarios involving the Blakros Museum or if they played 3-25. It allows the GM to add more RP.

5/5 ⦵⦵

When I ran it the party convinced Michaelle to let Ellenir take her spot but no way was she going to go with Olaf. So that party loaned Michaella a hat of disguise and she planned to stay in background and hop a ferry back to the main land

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.

So..

I have run this a few more times since my initial run. And now I am looking for more interesting techniques to make the Wedding even more visually realistic. Does anyone have any terrain or map suggestions to help with this?

Last game, I created a wedding playlist for the entire event. It was a mix of Celtic, Scottish and traditional wedding music.. (Something that I look forward to doing when I am at DundraCon in the next few weeks) But now I am moving up and onto more visual, which would also include a great on boat yacht map (if anyone knows where I could find one, that would be awesome as well.)

Suggestions on making the wedding weekend even more extravagant visually are welcome!


You could have a small tent that you carry with you and put over the table .... that way they would feel part of the wedding festivities lol

in all reality... i've not an idea. been searching for something like that myself,.

The Exchange 5/5

Purple Fluffy CatBunnyGnome wrote:

You could have a small tent that you carry with you and put over the table .... that way they would feel part of the wedding festivities lol

in all reality... i've not an idea. been searching for something like that myself,.

actually - this sounds like fun!

and wedding cake. You can't go wrong with cake!

Paizo Employee Starfinder Society Developer

Mmmmmmmmm.... wedding cake. :)

Actually, this was one area where I was generally careful with writing. I tried to avoid a lot of wedding tropes, as I didn't want to be the guy that determined how Abadar weddings went.

I trust all the GMs out there to come up with suitably awesome adjustments to make the scenario 'pop' for their respective groups.

But man... I do love cake.

Silver Crusade

Mmmm... cake.... </Homer Simpson>

So does bringing wedding cake count as an alternate way for a player to earn a prestige point, if you fail to earn both during the scenario?

Paizo Employee Starfinder Society Developer

Fromper wrote:

Mmmm... cake.... </Homer Simpson>

So does bringing wedding cake count as an alternate way for a player to earn a prestige point, if you fail to earn both during the scenario?

If I'm GMing... yes :)

Sovereign Court

Thurston Hillman wrote:
I trust all the GMs out there to come up with suitably awesome adjustments to make the scenario 'pop' for their respective groups.

My favorite to represent an Abadar wedding to my group, who was entirely 2 or more steps away on the alignment chart from LN?

Nothing says "This is a contractual obligation set forth by the deity of fair contracts" like a 2-and-a-half hour sermon on the obligations entered into via marriage.

Shadow Lodge 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Indiana—Southern aka CanisDirus

Thurston Hillman wrote:
Fromper wrote:

Mmmm... cake.... </Homer Simpson>

So does bringing wedding cake count as an alternate way for a player to earn a prestige point, if you fail to earn both during the scenario?

If I'm GMing... yes :)

But if you're the GM, you could always tell the players that there will be cake, and then not provide it. That way they'll learn a valuable lesson.

Spoiler:
The cake is a lie

Silver Crusade

Mike Bramnik wrote:
Thurston Hillman wrote:
Fromper wrote:

Mmmm... cake.... </Homer Simpson>

So does bringing wedding cake count as an alternate way for a player to earn a prestige point, if you fail to earn both during the scenario?

If I'm GMing... yes :)

But if you're the GM, you could always tell the players that there will be cake, and then not provide it. That way they'll learn a valuable lesson.

** spoiler omitted **

Since my last post in this thread, I was "volunteered" to GM this in a couple of weeks. Actually, I was asked to switch GM sessions with someone else, and I'm fine with that. I enjoyed playing this, so I was already hoping for a chance to GM it at some point.

So now the question is how to spread the word that bribing the GM with cake is a good idea, when the event is a convention where I have no control over the advertising...


Fromper wrote:
Mike Bramnik wrote:
Thurston Hillman wrote:
Fromper wrote:

Mmmm... cake.... </Homer Simpson>

So does bringing wedding cake count as an alternate way for a player to earn a prestige point, if you fail to earn both during the scenario?

If I'm GMing... yes :)

But if you're the GM, you could always tell the players that there will be cake, and then not provide it. That way they'll learn a valuable lesson.

** spoiler omitted **

Since my last post in this thread, I was "volunteered" to GM this in a couple of weeks. Actually, I was asked to switch GM sessions with someone else, and I'm fine with that. I enjoyed playing this, so I was already hoping for a chance to GM it at some point.

So now the question is how to spread the word that bribing the GM with cake is a good idea, when the event is a convention where I have no control over the advertising...

I will bring you sugar cookies with frosting. It's not exactly cake, but I cannot get my 3 year old to make cakes yet.

In contrast, I cannot get him to stop making sugar cookies.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

GREAT GROTEUS DEMANDS THAT YOU BRING CAKE TO WEDDING!

GREAT GROTEUS DEMANDS YOU GIVE CAKE TO OLAF!

OLAF WANTS WEDDING CAKE!


I thought Olaf wanted a bride...

Lantern Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
ThorGN wrote:
I thought Olaf wanted a bride...

He does. Because cake comes with the bride. After the cake is gone, the bride is just a somber reminder of your lack of cake.

Shadow Lodge 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ran this again tonight. My players had a blast. One declared it as one of the top 10 games of this year, and is predicting it will remain there. :D


OLAF APPROVE!*

*(Even is Olaf did not get to murder the party in question)

Shadow Lodge 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Had a 5th lvl musket master, 5th lvl tiefling rogue, 7th lvl cleric of calistria, and 7th lvl Seelah pregen. Went really well, for the first half, they made some amazing influence checks. The gunslinger was Taldan, and with the aids he got a 35 intimidate check against Tancred, while the cleric had ~+16 with out the weaknesses that the rogue rooted out so was getting around 30 by taking 10.

Olaf, I'm sorry, but you went down fairly quickly.

The Shadow Demon and Babaus gave them quite a bit of trouble. Had to call it on time (two of the three players have WoW raiding on Mondays and since one of them is their guild leader...) We decided they'd have run away (it was getting really bad by this time) but the random NPC influences weren't really affected, since most of the rolls were so high, they could afford to lose a point here or there.

The Gunslinger took one target with Seelah aiding, (though Seelah was much better) while the cleric went after another target on her own. As I said, the rogue sniffed around for their weakness and then informed the others of what she found. It ended up working really really well.

As I said, they all had a great time.

One thing I did is I made a full page, color flip stand for the NPCs. Picture the table flip ads that a lot of restaurants have for their specials. I made it so when I flip the picture so the players can see the image of the character (I came up with one for each NPC) the side facing me has their influence information/background/etc.

NPC pic -->/\<-- info

This has worked well for me, and the players can look at the picture to help them remember who they're talking to, and I don't have to keep searching in the scenario for the information I need.


Eric Clingenpeel wrote:


One thing I did is I made a full page, color flip stand for the NPCs. Picture the table flip ads that a lot of restaurants have for their specials. I made it so when I flip the picture so the players can see the image of the character (I came up with one for each NPC) the side facing me has their influence information/background/etc.

NPC pic -->/\<-- info

This has worked well for me, and the players can look at the picture to help them remember who they're talking to, and I don't have to keep searching in the scenario for the information I need.

I did this also but in B&W, I constructed them to fit in bases used in the bestiary box and beginner box.

Great minds...

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Washington—Seattle aka The Great Rinaldo!

Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
One thing I did is I made a full page, color flip stand for the NPCs. Picture the table flip ads that a lot of restaurants have for their specials. I made it so when I flip the picture so the players can see the image of the character (I came up with one for each NPC) the side facing me has their influence information/background/etc.

Any chance you could put those into the Shared Prep folder? I was thinking about doing this, but couldn't figure out what art to use for the NPCs that aren't included. (I'm sad that only Nigel got art -- the bride and groom, though quite attractive, aren't really that important for the PCs to see ...)

4/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I ran this twice at Winter Fantasy. Sadly it was at 8 am both times so I think some of the role playing suffered, but it seemed to go pretty well the second time around. For the first group, they seemed to mostly focus on making small talk and I had to nudge them into trying to make the Pathfinder Society look good. The second time, the group really got into the role playing, so much that we ended up running out of time before the final combat.

Sovereign Court

Matt Haddix wrote:
I ran this twice at Winter Fantasy. Sadly it was at 8 am both times so I think some of the role playing suffered, but it seemed to go pretty well the second time around. For the first group, they seemed to mostly focus on making small talk and I had to nudge them into trying to make the Pathfinder Society look good. The second time, the group really got into the role playing, so much that we ended up running out of time before the final combat.

This actually reminds me of a thing a player said at the table after the scenario was over. Ambrus Valsin constantly speaks of "making a good impression", and "making the society look good". Using intimidate to influence felt counter-intuitive and thus no one opted to use it. In future sessions I try to convey the message in some other way, like "make the society known", "have them remember the pathfinders, in good or bad" or something like that.

Dark Archive

I ran this on Sunday for a group that had very few positive charisma characters, one of which was Kyra. Surprisingly, with some creativity and strategy they managed to be quite influential. The last fight was VERY close for awhile, because I got in quite a few flanks with the Babaus.

I would like to try running it again, because I'm sure I could do characterization better.

Shadow Lodge 5/5 Regional Venture-Coordinator, Northwest aka WalterGM

I ran this at GottaCon last weekend, and it went over pretty well.
Things that worked well:
- Explaining that there was going to be a unique system for determining influence for the various PCs. I wrote down the names of key PCs, and whenever an "influence moment" arrived, started at one end of the table, pointed at a PC and said "who are you talking to? Great, does anyone else want to go with them?" This moved things along well, and allowed everyone to visualize their completion with the various NPCs.

- Using descriptive words in the final fight so the PCs aren't disheartened when a freaking shadow demon appears! "As the form grows into a shadowy image of pure terror. You cry a little. But... make a Knowledge (planes) check? Alright, you notice that a tendril of shadow is leashed onto the end of the demon, almost as if he's slowly being pulled back to the abyss..."

Good moments (so Thursty can feel more like a badass for writing this):
- Allowing the fighter to make strength checks to influence Rubaani, along with his diplomacy checks as he flirted with her. This led to a wooden-weapon mock fight after hours, by the guardhouse on the first night. I drew out a fifteen by fifteen plot and set it up as basically a makeshift boxing area. First to yield or be knocked out of the ring looses. The fighter had a short one on one battle with Rubaani (she had some level 4 or 5 stat block) and lost, but since he had almost dropped her, and given their flirting earlier, I had her help him up and whisper: "My bunk, one hour. Loose the armor."
Needless to say, they got a signature for that NPC's influence.

- Having the Andoran paladin being unable to defend Bedard, because he was afraid that disrupting this lawful ceremony would be too unlawful. Luckily, his silver crusade friend stood up and defended love, even stormed out with Bedard, calling the wedding a sham. She then consoled him, and said she would do everything in her power to help him be with the woman he loved. Rolled a 30+ on diplomacy. Gave the Andoran his point for having a good teammate, and for what happened later...

- The pregen Ezren took on working with Tancred, and I let him use Knowledge (arcana) to get some influence, as Tancred invited him back to his cabin to work on some sinister summoning rituals. There may or may not have been some animal sacrificing during the wedding pre-party, it's a little cloudy. After the dowry was announced, Ezren got the final influence point by pledging to help Tancred catalog and investigate the various relics, hinting that having access to a renown pathfinder would open up doors to various vaults of knowledge across Absalom.

- The gnome bard, Bronze Johnson, spent most of the game talking with Jeon, Michella's childhood friend. They drank and laughed and talked mainly about how Michella was growing up. Bronze annihilated all the diplomacy checks, and when it came time for the body swap act, I had him make a sense motive as Elanir was speaking. He noticed that her personality was different than it was earlier in the evening, as well as than how Jeon had reflected over their drinks. Since he was Shadow Lodge, he wanted the swap to go through, but once the party was made aware, the silver crusader wanted the swap to go through, but to have Michella wind up with Alexander! If that's what she wanted, of course. They woke her up and spoke with her, and after some discussion, she agreed to run away with the Andoran!! Talk about a twist.

Had a great time running it - would do it again.
Things I might try next time:
- After Bedard gives him tirade, making it clear that people are besmirching his honor in the crowd... so if any Andoran's want to get on defending that, now would be the time...

Shadow Lodge 5/5

The Great Rinaldo! wrote:
Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
One thing I did is I made a full page, color flip stand for the NPCs. Picture the table flip ads that a lot of restaurants have for their specials. I made it so when I flip the picture so the players can see the image of the character (I came up with one for each NPC) the side facing me has their influence information/background/etc.
Any chance you could put those into the Shared Prep folder? I was thinking about doing this, but couldn't figure out what art to use for the NPCs that aren't included. (I'm sad that only Nigel got art -- the bride and groom, though quite attractive, aren't really that important for the PCs to see ...)

Unfortunately I don't believe I could. Several of the pics were ones I took from pdfs and edited or used as is, so they aren't usable under CUP.

I'll tell you, I used an older pic of Jackie Chan for Woo. :D He's who came to mind when I read his description.

5/5

I recall Mark put some of the headshots from Blakros into the blog, exactly so we could make these face cards... and went looking for some others online. I used the Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time as Hamaria Blakros...

I agree, though, it is very important to have some face, even the wrong face, to allow players to keep thins straight as they play this one!

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Washington—Seattle aka The Great Rinaldo!

I thought so, too, but I can't seem to find it. Searching various character names isn't getting me anything, does anyone have any help for me to find it?

*begins full round cast of Summon Mark*

Shadow Lodge 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

linky to post mentioned

Sovereign Court 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Card Game, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

It's the one blog post for PFS that doesn't show up when you search for PFS in the blog. You have to go through the regular blog archives.

But if you need faces search through Magic cards. I use them when I need pictures for prepping online for the Collective.
Alexander Bedard = Civilized Scholar
Commander Rubani Shafar = Benalish Hero
Hamaria Blakros = Teysa, Orzhov Scion
Jeon Raeng Woo = Cunning Advisor
Tancred Desimire = Krovikan Elementalist

Shadow Lodge 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ok, here's what I used, all of which were just busts, no full body shots.

Commander Rubani Shafar, I took the Dragoon from UC and darkened her skin a lot, since she's Garundi.

Alexandar Bedard: I took This guy and colored his clothing blue

Tancred Desimire: I took Salim but gave him a receeding hairline as described.

Hamaria: I used Iranez pretty much as is, except for using a close-up instead of the full-body shot.

Jeon Raeng Woo: I couldn't find a paizo pic I really liked, and as I said, I pictured him as Jackie Chan, so I took one of his older pictures (I think one from Drunken Master) and did a few effects to make it look like it was drawn. I've gotten laughs at it, but everyone has said that it works well for the character. :)

For most of them, I only put what was in the scenario about them. I'd suggest also including info about Jeon's goddess, and I put info on the Order of the Scourge for the groom.

Paizo Employee Developer

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Regarding headshots, everyone who has an influence line on the Chronicle sheet will get a headshot sometime in the first half (I hope) of Season 5. I would have illustrated all of them in this scenario, but didn't have the budget for that many headshots.

Shadow Lodge 5/5

Mark Moreland wrote:
Regarding headshots, everyone who has an influence line on the Chronicle sheet will get a headshot sometime in the first half (I hope) of Season 5. but didn't have the budget for that many headshots.

Yeah, I've heard professional assassins are pretty expensive...

Sovereign Court 5/5 Venture-Captain, West Virginia—Charleston aka Netopalis

Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
Mark Moreland wrote:
Regarding headshots, everyone who has an influence line on the Chronicle sheet will get a headshot sometime in the first half (I hope) of Season 5. but didn't have the budget for that many headshots.
Yeah, I've heard professional assassins are pretty expensive...

Oh, I don't know, there are some pretty big heads there, which would reduce the cost. I am continually shocked that the sheer weight of the egos in that mission doesn't sink the island. :P

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Washington—Seattle aka The Great Rinaldo!

Thanks for the links and ideas everyone!

And wow, my Summon Mark spell worked! Thanks for the info, I'll be looking forward to those.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Washington—Seattle aka The Great Rinaldo!

Eric Clingenpeel wrote:
linky to post mentioned

I did see that post, but the pictures there include Nigel and Michellia, who are already in the scenario, Drendle Dreng, who isn't involved, and someone I can't imagine being anywhere near the wedding (unless that's supposed to be used for the mercenary?)

Shadow Lodge 5/5

Nope, they really didn't have anything to do with just the scenario. People wanted some headshots added to the CUP, so that's what he posted, since they hadn't been posted yet. The creeper is Osprey, he's been in a few scenarios.

Shadow Lodge 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Indiana—Southern aka CanisDirus

If you need something for Tancred, why not use the art of his brother from Storming the Diamond Gate as a place-holder? (pending what Mark mentioned above)

Liberty's Edge

One of my favourite all time modules. My Andoran Musket Master got probably his most feared but favourite Faction Mission.

Giving that speech filled me as a player with Dread, so I actually wrote notes down as the game was going in case I needed to say something quickly. As soon as I met the guy, I knew that he was going to say something inappropriate.

I managed to say something along the lines of 'the people of Andoran speak from the heart with no filter to cloud our words'. There was more but that was the gist. It wasnt so much an apology for Alexander but an explanation. Its one of the few faction missions that just made so much sense to me, and made me really work for it.

We also ran out of time in the Shadow Demon battle.

I actually much preferred this scenario than I did Race for the Runecarved Key which was an awful chase scene and super battles.


What have you all used for a map of the final encounter?

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Washington—Seattle aka The Great Rinaldo!

The final encounter takes place in the pavilion, which has a map in the scenario.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 ⦵⦵

I had a blast with the mission. We didn't get all the way to the end of it and had to wrap up early, but the first 4 hours were the best anyways.

We did pretty well on our influence rolls. Having two inquisitors with the Conversion Inquisition (Wisdom instead of cha on social checks) helped a lot.

Nigel was entirely wrong though. Every mission he's been in, he's Alfred from the batman movies - not some elf in glasses.

No shadow lodge people, so when we got to the boat with the girls, we tried to talk, then they attacked us, so the two monks in the party sundered all their weapons, we dropped a couple goons, then grabbed the girl and made the big guy surrender. He didn't, so I shot him some more.

Things got fuzzy then. The GM explained the attack for when we get back, but we'd already done 4 encounters and everyone needed to get home, so it was a pretty cinematic description of the last fight without much rolling. I haven't read the stats, but I'm pretty sure with the ruby prince (and his fire elemental?), a bunch of hellknights, some venture captains, and the blakroses around, I can't see some level 6 field agents contributing much to the fight.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Washington—Seattle aka The Great Rinaldo!

Elsi Ambustiana wrote:
Things got fuzzy then. The GM explained the attack for when we get back, but we'd already done 4 encounters and everyone needed to get home, so it was a pretty cinematic description of the last fight without much rolling. I haven't read the stats, but I'm pretty sure with the ruby prince (and his fire elemental?), a bunch of hellknights, some venture captains, and the blakroses around, I can't see some level 6 field agents contributing much to the fight.

The Ruby Prince isn't there (he's not feeling all that well right now), but the various faction heads and hellknights contribute cinematically (they don't have stat blocks, but they fight additional demons besides the ones you have to deal with, and help save civilians).

Personally, I think the fight at the end is rather superfluous, and think the scenario would be perfect ending after the beach scene, with whatever outcome that produces played out and then everyone goes home. When I played this, I was actually congratulating everyone on completing a scenario without once rolling initiative, right before "Alistair" messed things up.


The Great Rinaldo! wrote:
Elsi Ambustiana wrote:
Things got fuzzy then. The GM explained the attack for when we get back, but we'd already done 4 encounters and everyone needed to get home, so it was a pretty cinematic description of the last fight without much rolling. I haven't read the stats, but I'm pretty sure with the ruby prince (and his fire elemental?), a bunch of hellknights, some venture captains, and the blakroses around, I can't see some level 6 field agents contributing much to the fight.

The Ruby Prince isn't there (he's not feeling all that well right now), but the various faction heads and hellknights contribute cinematically (they don't have stat blocks, but they fight additional demons besides the ones you have to deal with, and help save civilians).

Personally, I think the fight at the end is rather superfluous, and think the scenario would be perfect ending after the beach scene, with whatever outcome that produces played out and then everyone goes home. When I played this, I was actually congratulating everyone on completing a scenario without once rolling initiative, right before "Alistair" messed things up.

When I played it the Cleric and Inquisitor of Asmodeus spent pretty much the whole final fight on the beach discussing the finer point of (marrage) contract law with the sisters.

Awesome fun.


You should count yourself lucky for having glossed over the final combat. In the 6-7 Tier, it’s really brutal, and can easily go south real quick for the players.


ThorGN wrote:
You should count yourself lucky for having glossed over the final combat. In the 6-7 Tier, it’s really brutal, and can easily go south real quick for the players.

We were playing lower tier, and the rest of the PCs went and dealt with it, leaving the "brains trust" to deal with the important issues... :-)


Sorry, I was responding to Elsi's comment.

Liberty's Edge 5/5 ⦵⦵

ThorGN wrote:
You should count yourself lucky for having glossed over the final combat. In the 6-7 Tier, it’s really brutal, and can easily go south real quick for the players.

I do! Once I logged on here to finally read this massive thread, I realised how dangerous a battle it was. I carry some cold iron and some ghost-blanched bullets, but probably not enough to cover for everyone else not piercing DR. The rest of the party... one monk had adamantine gauntlets, I don't think there was anything else we had for getting through DR. (Gun inquisitor, tank inquisitor, two sunder monks, Kyra & Myrisiel)

Oh yeah, also had fun with Bedard and his infamous beard. Being Andoran, I was already keeping an eye on him. As soon as the GM started "If anyone has reason" I saw where that was going and shoved my hand on his mouth and had Forced Quiet ready to cast. Took the GM a bit to figure out how to continue if we pre-empt him from making his speach, but we worked it out.

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Just ran this for my local group tonight, and had one of the best times running a module I've ever had. This particular set of characters did a few pieces of the Hao-Jin tapestry missions, and just so happened a few of the players who were involved in Anglorns death just also happened to be playing this module. Enjoyed how certain players really went after Tancred with it too. Our Cheliax player had just barely survived getting through "Fortress Of the Nail," and this was great fun. We've been getting good use out of Tancred and he's quickly becoming a bad guy we like seeing pop up. Great module, lot of fun! The influence tracker Lady Ophelia put together was a blessing! Thanks all for helpful comments about rules questions, procedures, and fun ideas.

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

Got to play this last night on Roll20. Had a blast, although having skimmed the scenario for my upcoming run of it probably helped. I managed to downplay my knowledge pretty well, and my 5th level Rogue was pretty ineffective in the combats. (Barbarians are definitely better than my halfling.) Looking forward to getting my chance to play all the varied NPCs.

201 to 250 of 277 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / GM Discussion / #4-9 The Blakros Matrimony (Mega Spoilers Inside) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.