Boon Trading Thread


Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild

3,651 to 3,698 of 3,698 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Having just GM'd during Gameday7 session 1, I am finally with race boon (Ganzi). However I'm torn between getting the one I've long wanted (Tiefling) or simply lovingly applying my first race boon for what it is (because it might be fun anyway).

A question about the tiefling boon before I decide: is the use of heritages from Blood of Fiends immediately possible, or is the boon language restrictive in any way? Looking at the entries in Michael's boon list, they don't seem at all restrictive, and heritages appear to be legal from the Additional Resources page. Correct or am I missing something?

Shadow Lodge ***** Venture-Agent, Texas—Dallas & Ft. Worth aka Azothath

review Add'l Resources if you have any questions, and then probably Campaign Clarifications. Sometimes there are old blog posts... lol

Add'l Resources wrote:

Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of Fiends

To create a tiefling, you must have a Chronicle sheet that opens the race as a legal option at character creation. Tieflings that were created and had least one xp applied before August 14, 2014, remain legal for play.

*Note: Tieflings may only be half-human. Other races, including but not limited to dwarf, elf, gnome, halfling, half-orc, tengu, and any other race, are not legal in PFS.

Dark Archive

Gotcha, looks like it is that simple then. Guess I was skeptical because I haven't seen any heritage characters on the board in my time here so far :)

**

Additional Resources wrote:
Heritages: all heritages, and associated traits, on pages 18-23 are legal; . . . Other: variant tiefling abilities are not legal for Pathfinder Society;

More directly to your question.

Sovereign Court **

New page new post!
Have:
Samsaran
Ifrit
Ganzi
Suli (Elemental Paragon/Elemental Acclimation)
Aquatic Elf/Gillman/Merfolk
Extended Travels
On the Job Training
Extra Hours
Subtle Reputation
Martial Tradition
Mounted Tradition x2

Want:
Kobold
Skinwalker

Physical trades only, willing to trade multiple. Looking to consolidate boons, I'm expecting to send multiples!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

PM sent.

*

Stephen Ross wrote:

I didn't get to GenCon this year...

for reference here's Michael's Boon List of what's out there... hopefully 2018 #6-18 will get filled in.

Have
** spoiler omitted **
** spoiler omitted **

Are you specifically looking for anything?

Scarab Sages *

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

FINALLY found my old boon...buried in my many books. So here's another repost!

Have: The following PFS boons:
Psychic Dilettante
Share the Wealth (Companions)
Prophetic Dream
Alchemical Versatility
Fighting Off Corruption (Lycanthrope)
ACG boon Heirloom Relic

A Tier 1 Gen Con 2013 GM boon that I got in a trade and never used! For reference, it can either give a rebuild or one of the following races: Grippli, Vishkanya, Suli, Ifrit, Oread, Sylph, Undine. I got it in an online scanned trade, but it is as legitimate as when I got it (save for a mark transmitting it to my OP#). I can happily show a picture if you wish to check its veracity.

Want:
SFS race boons, or any other particularly entertaining things for SFS! Formian is top of my list, but I'm open to any weird races y'all have.

*

Have - PFS
Traveler in an unstable time (Replay a scenario or Free Retrain of a feat or class feature)
Brutal Reputation
Elemental Voyager
Fighting off corruption (Hellhound) x 2
Alchemical Versatility x 2
Freedom's Champion / Argent Knight
Seasoned Archivist / Taldan Courtier
Scholar of the Sages / Model Pathfinder
Mounted Tradition
Genie Grudge

Want PFS
1) Rebuild - (This is my main interest)
2) Races that work for caster builds.

Liberty's Edge Venture-Agent, Online

Anyone need a second ganzi boon? I'm going to get one shortly, but I have no desire to play one if I have to be stuck with Quibble (really, why the heck lock away the only option the race has). Since I have no other race boons available to trade for a second ganzi, I figured I'd try trading the ganzi for something else.

I do have one race boon, it's the aquatic elf boon, but I have none of the other boons that go with it.

For player boons I have:

Against the Grain
Niche Specialist
Niche Specialist 2
Mounted Tradition

***

Maybe someone would give you a second ganzi for one of YOUR something elses? :)

Shadow Lodge ***** Venture-Agent, Texas—Dallas & Ft. Worth aka Azothath

Rakle wrote:
Stephen Ross wrote:

I didn't get to GenCon this year...

for reference here's Michael's Boon List of what's out there... hopefully 2018 #6-18 will get filled in.

Have
** spoiler omitted **
** spoiler omitted **

Are you specifically looking for anything?

Not particularly. I mainly run wizards or spellcasters so aasimar, samsaran, dhampir are my preferred races. I thought about making a merfolk and there's the cost of the goldfish bowl. I have about 30 characters created with race boons and am adding credit to #24 currently.

Michael could trade his Ganzi for vanara or ratfolk, then empower the Merfolk option.

The Concordance

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Have:
Aquatic Elf/Gillman/Merfol
Mounted Tradition
Metamagical Access
New Days, New Choices
Elemental Slayer
Arcane Ammunition

Want:
Tiefling

*** Venture-Lieutenant, South Dakota—Sioux Falls aka ScorchedOne

Looking for a Kobold.

I have Ganzi coming out of various places. I have a Vine Leshy. I have Extended Travels (in two exciting colors).


Have:
Pathfinder
Alchemical Versatility x2
Elemental Ancestry (Fire) (Ifrit)/ Paragon of the Society/ Elemental Dilettante
Extended Travels
Fighting Off Corruption (Ghoul)
Genie Grudge
Missing Mentor
Mounted Tradition x2
Numerian Dabbler
On-the-Job Training
Seen It Once
Spontaneous Mutation
Sapphire ooze familiar boon(I forget what it’s called)

Starfinder
Formian/Ikeshti race boons for sfs
Mystical upgrade (I think is what it’s called)

Want:
Knights of Golarion
other SFS race boons (nothing specific except maybe Nuar), make an offer with this one
If you see something you want pm me with what boons you have and maybe we can work something out.

Grand Lodge ***** Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

Am I wrong in remembering a boon to raise a dead character? Maybe a charity auction?

**

TriOmegaZero wrote:
Am I wrong in remembering a boon to raise a dead character? Maybe a charity auction?

Charity auction this past summer.

Grand Lodge ***** Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

Probably nothing I could trade for it then.


Want: Fetchling, Gathlain
Need: Tiefling

Sadly, all rare ones...

Have:
SFS Ferran or Woioko
PFS Metamagical Access (metamagic scrolls)
A metaphorical spare kidney

Dark Archive

Have:
Ganzi

Eldritch Artillerist (Scarab Sages):
You revived an ancient guardian construct that was able to channel arcane energy in a previously unseen way—and you parse how to replicate it. You can check the box that precedes this boon when building a new character to grant that character access to the spellslinger archetype from Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat as if it appeared on the Additional Resources page.

Want: Tiefling

Scarab Sages *** Venture-Agent

1 person marked this as a favorite.
PaleDim wrote:

Have:

Ganzi
** spoiler omitted **

Want: Tiefling

I'm pretty sure Eldritch Artllerist can't be traded as it is on a chronicle sheet.

**

Correct

Dark Archive

Good to know. Thanks.

Silver Crusade **

Hi folks!

Have:
Ratfolk

Want:
Catfolk

Game on!


Have:
Undine

Want:
Grippli


Have:

Samsaran
Vine Leshy x 2

Want:
character rebuild

****

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Have:
Ganzi
Aasimar
Tiefling
Leshy

Want:
Vanarran
Gripli
Dhamphir
Rat folk

**

Beat It Flat wrote:

Have:

Ganzi
Aasimar
Tiefling
Leshy

Want:
Vanarran
Gripli
Dhamphir
Rat folk

PM Sent

Silver Crusade **

Beat It Flat wrote:

Have:

Ganzi
Aasimar
Tiefling
Leshy

Want:
Vanarran
Gripli
Dhamphir
Rat folk

Beat It Flat, I have sent you a PM about a trade.

- gamerdork

***

I have a friend who wants a Damphir boon, and is willing to trade their ratfolk boon for it. PM me if you all can do such a trade! Have a pleasant day.

Silver Crusade ***** ⦵⦵⦵ RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8 aka GreySector

Want:
Nexavarian Requisition

Have:
PFS RACE BOON
(I'm sure I have a ganzi somewhere, I just can't lay my hands on it at the moment)
Batrachian Hero (Grippli) x3
Venom-Blooded (Vishkanya)
Reincarnated Heritage (Samsaran) x2
Grown to Explore (Vine Leshy) x2
Rodent Heritage (Ratfolk) x2
Fire Elemental Ancestry (Ifrit)
Water Elemental Ancestry (Undine)
Earth Elemental Ancestry (Oread)
Air Elemental Ancestry (Sylph)
Vulpine-Blooded (Kitsune)
Triple Race Boon (Nagaji, Wayang, Kitsune)
Suli Elemental Ancestry
Fiend-Blooded (Tiefling)

PFS OTHER BOONS
Adopted Weapon Training
Against The Consortium
Against the Grain x2
Custom Order x2
Debt to Society
Elemental Blast
Emotional Aura x2
Expedition Manager x3
Extra Hours x2
Factor
Family Tradition
Fighting Off Corruption (Ghoul)
Freedom’s Champion/Argent Knight x4
Hang In There x6
Horror Resistance x2
Hypnotic Therapy
Ley Line Access x3
Lingering Resonance x3
Loci Spirit Ritual
New Days, New Choices x2
Niche Specialist (Chase, Darkness, Haunt)
On-the-Job Training
Prophetic Dream
Psychic Dilettante x2
Sacred Trust
Scholar of the Sages/Model Pathfinder Agent x3
Seen It Once x2
Share the Wealth (Companions) x3
Share the Wealth (Equipment) x3
Skillful Merchant x2
Soothsayer
Treasure Map
Trophy Hunter x2
Xenophobia x2
Varisian Weapon Training

** Venture-Agent, Georgia—Atlanta

Michael Eshleman wrote:

Want:

Nexavarian Requisition

I don't have one, but out of curiosity, what are you hoping to do with it?

Silver Crusade ***** ⦵⦵⦵ RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8 aka GreySector

Spend 12 prestige to get a +1 cold iron weapon.

Dark Archive *** Venture-Agent, Finland—Turku aka Tomppa

Meditating a trade on behalf of a local PFS player:

HAVE: Skittermander Boon (from a charity auction)

WANT: Catfolk boon

Sovereign Court ***** Venture-Captain, North Carolina—Central Region aka Kyrand

Tommi Ketonen wrote:

Meditating a trade on behalf of a local PFS player:

HAVE: Skittermander Boon (from a charity auction)

WANT: Catfolk boon

PM inbound!

* RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 16

Have:
Duskwalker

Seasoned Explorer (2-3)
Goblin Patronage
Niche Specialist
Niche Specialist 2
Mounted Tradition
Xenophile
Against the Grain

Want:
Catfolk
Aqua Elf

Silver Crusade ***** ⦵⦵⦵ RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8 aka GreySector

Want: I'd also love a Seasoned Archivist/Taldan Courtier

Scarab Sages *** Venture-Agent

Michael Eshleman wrote:
Want: I'd also love a Seasoned Archivist/Taldan Courtier

PM sent

Sovereign Court ***** Venture-Captain, North Carolina—Central Region aka Kyrand

Landon Hatfield wrote:
Tommi Ketonen wrote:

Meditating a trade on behalf of a local PFS player:

HAVE: Skittermander Boon (from a charity auction)

WANT: Catfolk boon

PM inbound!

This trade fell through (on my end), so if anyone else can help Tommi out, we'd appreciate it!

Grand Lodge

Have the Sapphire Guardian Boon for trade as I don't have any PCs that are casters. Don't know much 'bout boons that are out there...looking for perhaps anything that might be beneficial to either rogues, monks, or rangers...

**

First time in this thread. I'm not certain how boon trading works if you're not close by, but I;

Have: Duskwalker

Want: Vanara


comccl wrote:
First time in this thread. I'm not certain how boon trading works if you're not close by...

You can mail each other your boon sheets; a physical trade.

Or you can both scan your boons and send them via email. Upon receipt & acknowledgement that your trade partner has received his/her copy, you destroy the original.

**

Sir Belmont the Valiant wrote:
comccl wrote:
First time in this thread. I'm not certain how boon trading works if you're not close by...

You can mail each other your boon sheets; a physical trade.

Or you can both scan your boons and send them via email. Upon receipt & acknowledgement that your trade partner has received his/her copy, you destroy the original.

Ah, thanks for the info. That does sound convenient, but I imagine Paizo prefers the snail mail trade. No responses yet, though, so it doesn't matter currently.

Dark Archive ****

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Otha wrote:
Have the Sapphire Guardian Boon for trade as I don't have any PCs that are casters. Don't know much 'bout boons that are out there...looking for perhaps anything that might be beneficial to either rogues, monks, or rangers...

what does Sapphire Guardian do?

Scarab Sages *** Venture-Agent

CigarPete wrote:
Otha wrote:
Have the Sapphire Guardian Boon for trade as I don't have any PCs that are casters. Don't know much 'bout boons that are out there...looking for perhaps anything that might be beneficial to either rogues, monks, or rangers...
what does Sapphire Guardian do?

You may gain a sapphire ooze (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Planar Adventures 244) as an improved familiar. You must still have the Improved Familiar feat, an effective caster level of at least 7th level, and your alignment must be no more than one step away from chaotic good on each alignment axis (lawful through chaotic, good through evil). If you make this bond with a sapphire ooze, you must provide a copy of Pathfinder RPG planar Adventures as if the improved familiar appeared ont he Additional Resources page. This boon also bypasses the restriction that sapphire oozes are not normally available as familiars.

If you do not sleect a sapphire ooze as a familiar, you may still call on the power of a sapphire ooze to cast magic vestment as a spell-like ability (CL 12th). After you use this spell-like ability, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet. If you use this spell-like ability, you cannot later select the sapphire guardian as an improved familiar.

Scarab Sages *** Venture-Agent

Have:
Expedition Manager
Factor
Horror Resistance
Lingering Resonance
Loci Spirit Ritual
Martial Tradition
Master Herbalist
Niche Specialist(Chase,Darkness,Haunt)
PaizoCon 2017 GM Boon: Frontier Hero/Just What I Wanted
PaizoCon 2018 GM Boon: Explorer of Azlant/Just What I Wanted
Prophetic Dream
Sapphire Guardian
Scholar of the Sages/Model Pathfinder Agent
Seen It Once
Treasure Map
Trophy Hunter

Want:
Skillful Merchant

Dark Archive ****

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Zach Davis wrote:
CigarPete wrote:
Otha wrote:
Have the Sapphire Guardian Boon for trade as I don't have any PCs that are casters. Don't know much 'bout boons that are out there...looking for perhaps anything that might be beneficial to either rogues, monks, or rangers...
what does Sapphire Guardian do?

You may gain a sapphire ooze (Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Planar Adventures 244) as an improved familiar. You must still have the Improved Familiar feat, an effective caster level of at least 7th level, and your alignment must be no more than one step away from chaotic good on each alignment axis (lawful through chaotic, good through evil). If you make this bond with a sapphire ooze, you must provide a copy of Pathfinder RPG planar Adventures as if the improved familiar appeared ont he Additional Resources page. This boon also bypasses the restriction that sapphire oozes are not normally available as familiars.

If you do not sleect a sapphire ooze as a familiar, you may still call on the power of a sapphire ooze to cast magic vestment as a spell-like ability (CL 12th). After you use this spell-like ability, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet. If you use this spell-like ability, you cannot later select the sapphire guardian as an improved familiar.

Thanks

Dark Archive *** Venture-Agent, Finland—Turku aka Tomppa

In addition to trying to meditate a trade for a local player:
HAVE: Skittermander Boon (from a charity auction)

WANT: Catfolk boon

I'm also looking for a
WANT: Share the Wealth (equipment) boon
HAVE: Extra Hours, Research specialist, Xenophobia and Xenophilia.

3,651 to 3,698 of 3,698 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild / Boon Trading Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild