- Catfolk: big cat (must be level 7)
Dhampir: wolf (must be level 7)
Goblin: goblin dog (must be level 4; Pathfinder RPG Bestiary)
Tengu: axe beak (must be level 4; Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3)
Grippli: giant frog (must be level 4; Pathfinder RPG Bestiary)
Kitsune: wolf (must be level 7)
Kobold: giant gecko (must be level 4; Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3)
Nagaji: giant chameleon (must be level 4; Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3)
Vishkanya: megalania (must be level 7; Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3)
Mendevian weapon training:
- Queen Galfrey of Mendev understands both that poorly equipped crusaders are of little use to the ongoing war against demonkind and that an inadequately trained crusader cannot make effective use of good equipment. As a result, those who dedicate themselves to the Fifth Crusade have access to training and equipment that might not otherwise be available. When you would be permitted a Day Job check, you may instead spend 4 Prestige Points to receive intensive training with a specific weapon or suit of armor. You receive a masterwork version of the weapon or armor, and you gain proficiency in that specific weapon or armor (but not others of its type). If you are already proficient with the selected armor or weapon, you instead gain a +2 bonus to CMD against disarm and sunder combat maneuvers targeting the chosen item.
Choose the weapon or armor from the following list: breastplate, glaive, heavy shield, or longsword.
- You either grew up in or have participated in several expeditions to the Mwangi Expanse and neighboring regions, and you are accustomed to the local hazards. You gain the permanent benefits of the endure elements spell but only in hot conditions and only to temperatures of 110 degrees F and below; you gain no bonuses in extreme cold. This is an extraordinary ability. In addition, you gain a +1 bonus on all saving throws against disease and against the distration ability of swarms.
Share the wealth (companions):
- As a player, choose one boon earned by one of your characters, and transfer it to another one of your characters. The recipient's level must be high enough that he could qualify to have played the adventure; he still qualifies if his level is above the adventure's level range. Once the boon is transferred, the original recipient is treated as though she no longer possessed the boon. You can only transfer a boon in this way if it opens up access to a new type of familiar, animal companion, or similar creature associated with a class feature. Record the boon's name, Chronicle sheet name, and the creature type below.
- You have aided Mendev at least once before as a crusader. You gain a +1 bonus on saving throws made to resist the spells, spell-like abilities, and special abilities of demons. Additionally, you either become specialized in Knowledge (planes) or learn the Abyssal language for free.
Varisian weapon training:
- Training You gain proficiency with one of the following martial weapons: dogslicer, earthbreaker, horsechopper, klar, rapier, or starknife. If you already have proficiency with all martial weapons, instead choose one of the following exotic weapons: bolas or bladed scarf. Write the selected weapon on the line below. Include this Chronicle sheet along with your records for the character that gains this boon.
- If you have at least 15 Fame, you may instead spend 12 Prestige Points after succeeding at the Bluff or Diplomacy check to acquire a +1 nexavarian steel melee weapon or 50 pieces of +1 nexavarian steel ammunition.
Weapons made of nexavarian steel cost 1-1/2 times as much to create as their normal counterparts. This steel is even more delicate than cold iron regarding magical enchantments; adding enchantments to the steel increases its price by 3,000 gp. This increase is applied the first time the item is enhanced, not once per ability added. Nexavarian steel is otherwise identical to cold iron.
- Magnimar is known as the City of Monuments, and anyone who pays his respects before one of the city's more prominent monuments learns something of Magnimar's past and might receive a commemorative blessing. Choose one of the monuments below. In addition to the listed benefit, you receive a +2 bonus on Knowledge (history) checks regarding Magnimar,
☐ The Battle of Charda: You gain a +1 bonus on melee attack rolls while in Magnimar or one of its vassal settlements.
☐ The Celwynvian Charge: You gain a +1 bonus on Reflex saving throws while in Magnimar or one of its vassal settlements.
☐ Cenotaph: You gain a +1 bonus on Fortitude saving throws while in Magnimar or one of its vassal settlements.
☐ Eyes of the Hawk: You gain a +1 bonus on weapon-damage rolls against aberrations. While you are in Magnimar or one of its vassal settlements, this bonus increases to +2.
☐ The Fifth Wind: You gain a +1 bonus on Survival checks and a +1 bonus on Fortutude saves to avoid becoming sickened.
☐ Founder's Flame: Once per scenario you can gain a +1 increase to the save DC of a spell with the fire descriptor that you cast.
☐ Founder's Honor: You gain a +1 bonus on Diplomacy checks. While you are in Magnimar or one of its vassal settlements, this bonus increases to +2.
☐ Indros cul Vydarch: You gain a +1 bonus on weapon damage rolls against aquatic creatures. While yo uare in Magnimar or one of its vassal settlemetns, this bonus increases to +2.
☐ The Mapstone Monument: You gain a +1 bonus on Will saving throws while in Magnimar or one of its vassal settlements.
☐ Mistress of Angels: You gain a +2 bonus on initiative checks while in Magnimar or one of its vassal settlements.
☐ Our Lady of Blessed Waters: You gain a +1 bonus on concentration checks when casting divine spells. While you are in Magnimar or one of its vassal settlements, you also gain a +1 bonus on all caster level checks with divine spells.
- You can acquire any single item of the listed price or less at no cost. An item acquired in this way is worth 0 gp and cannot be sold. In addition, your arcaeological findings may contain clues about historical events, arcane enigmas, or other mysteries. As a free action, you gain a bonus on a Knowledge (arcana, history, planes, or religion) check equal to the number of Prestige Points that you spent. When you use the skill bonus, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
2 PP: The item acquired costs 1,000 gp or less
4 PP: The item acquired costs 2,000 gp or less
- ☐ ☐ ☐ Genies may wield wondrous powers, but they are also merciless bargainers and powerful combatants. Whether you've been on the receiving end of a djinni's blade, a marid's magic, or an efreeti's unfair deal, you have steeled yourself against any future tricks they might play on you. Choose one of the following descriptors or subtypes: air, cold, earth, fire, or water.
As an immediate action, you can check one of the boxes before attempting a saving throw against a spell with the chosen descriptor or against an ability created by a creature with that subtype. You gain a +4 bonus on your furst saving throw against the effect.
As an immediate action when a creature with the chosen subtype attacks you, you can check one of the boxes above to gain a +4 bonus to your AC against that creature's attacks until the beginning of your next turn.
As a free action, you gain a +4 bonus on an Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma-based skill check made to identify, influence, or study creatures with the chosen subtype. If the check involves a genie of the chosen subtype, the bonus increases to +6.
If you have an animal companion, familiar, eidolon, or similar creature gratned by a class feature or feat, you can expend uses of this boon to benefit that creature as well.
- You have located and trained with a famous practitioner of a region's martial art, and even if you have not mastered the forms, you can incorporate a few techniques into your fighting style. Choose one of the fighting styles blow, each of which focuses on aparticular feat and a location (a grou pof countriees or a large geographic feature). As a free action on your turn, you can check one of the boxes that precede this boon to gain one of the listed feats for 3 rounds; you do not need to meet the feat's prerequisites. When participating in an adventure associated with the fighting style, you can use this boon once during the adventure without checking a box.
Aldori Dueling (Combat Expertise, Dodge, or Exotic Weapon Proficiency [aldori dueling sword ISG] Brevoy and the River Kingdoms): Sirian Aldori was a master of the curved blade that now bears his name. Although the style rarely travels beyond the River Kingdoms,the Aldori duelists' reputation for agile swordplay has spread far and wide.
Ironstock Sharpshooting (Deadly Aim, Exotic Weapon Proficiency [firearms UC], or Quck Draw; Geb, Katapesh, Mana Wastes, and Nex): The Grand Duchy of Alkenstar is the origin of most of the world's firearms, and Ironstock Hall is the primary training ground for black pwoder enthusiasts. Its teachers know that a firearm can only achieve its potential if a student can draw the weapon quickly and aim it effectively.
Northern Fury (Cleave, Improved Overrun, or Power Attack; Hold of Belkzen, Irrisen, Land of the Linnorm Kings, and Realm of the Mammoth Lords): Giatns, megafauna, and more talk the northern frontier, where only a show of strength can stave off hungry beasts. In battle, these warriors favor bold, staggering strikes intended to fell mighty foes in one swing.
Shackled Soldier (Catch Off-Guard, Improved Unarmed STrike, Throw Anything; Andoran, Cheliax, Isger, and Nidal): Whether it's the Bellflower Network Freeing halfling slaves or Desna's faithful working against Nidal's Umbral Court, covert operatives have learned to wield unlikely weapons against unsuspecting tyrants.
- You have a special contract with an ammunition crafter, and you are able to order small batches of specialty ammunition as a result. You may purchase +1 corrosiveUE, +1 flaming, +1 frost, and +1 shock ammunition in sets of 10 instead of sets of 50. You can cross this boon off the Chronicle sheet at the beginning of an adventure to gain 5 pieces of this ammunition in any combination for free; this free ammunition has a sell value of 0 gp.
GenCon 2015 Tier 1 boon (Skinwalker, Changeling, Samsaran)
Glutton for Punishment
2x Niche Specialist II (gives bonuses during Influence Scenarios, Research Scenarios, or against swarms)
Elemental Slayer (after defeating 3x of Fire, Earth, Air, Water subtype gain ability to smite that subtype three times)
Horror Resistance - Permanent +1 vs. fear effects, +2 vs. haunts
2x Expedition Manager
2x Mounted Tradition
Taint of the Worldwound
3x Adopted Weapon Training
Want: Dhampir (we are looking to make Dhamphir triplets to run at events lol)
Many other boons shoot me an email and we can talk
that is gonna put a damper on things!
On Oread wants for Suli build -
there has been talk that a certain season 8 scenario allows character A who played it to spend 10 prestige to allow new character B to become an Oread and that this qualifies for the Suli build using multiple race boons in place of having the Oread boon. While 10 PA is considerable, it is another path to your objective.