Boon Trading Thread


Pathfinder Society

2,501 to 2,550 of 3,903 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade 4/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

Hello everyone. A friend and co-worker of mine was just diagnosed with Stage 4 liver cancer. Medical expenses are going to be huge. I have created a GoFundMe

GoFundMe:
site to donate to his cause. Each donation of $10 gets you 1 ticket for the drawing on Halloween Oct 31, 2016. Please place in comments of your donation "I Be Goblin" and I'll know to award raffle tickets to your donation. The drawing of course is for an official (unused) I BE GOBLIN boon from GENCON 2012. I hope this doesn't violate the use of boons or solicitation on this site.

Silver Crusade 4/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

Thank you Jessica, Abraham, and Graham. I have you entered for your raffle tickets.

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Agent, Kentucky—Lexington

Wanted:
Glutton for Punishment
Ratfolk (because I can trade for Gluttons)
Charity boons (because I might be able to trade for Gluttons)
Any other scare/rare/valuable boons

Available:
First born son (IOU for when I have one).
Lots of race boons, other non-race mechanical boons (like Expedition Manager and GM restar refresh), etc.

In all seriousness, I'm looking for one or more of these and I'll figure out what I need to get to make the deal happen. If you think the trade is fair, and I can do it, I will.

Sovereign Court 5/5 Venture-Captain, Ohio—South

I offer Extra Trait, Expedition Manager

I want Vanaran

Silver Crusade 5/5

Have:

GenCon 2015 Tier 1 boon (Skinwalker, Changeling, Samsaran)
Suli
Vishkanya
Grippli
Glutton for Punishment

2x Niche Specialist II (gives bonuses during Influence Scenarios, Research Scenarios, or against swarms)
Elemental Slayer (after defeating 3x of Fire, Earth, Air, Water subtype gain ability to smite that subtype three times)
Horror Resistance - Permanent +1 vs. fear effects, +2 vs. haunts
Personal Fixer
Elemental Blast
Psychic Dilettante
Psychic Awakening
Treasure Map
2x Expedition Manager
3x Mounted Tradition
Nexavarian Requisition
Taint of the Worldwound
3x Adopted Weapon Training
Ancestral Ally

Want:
Gencon 2014 Tier 2 GM boon (ratfolk)


Anyone have a ratfolk or tiefling boon for trade?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Have:
Grippli

Want:
Best Offer


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Have:

Undine

Want:

Changeling


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Have:
Undine

Want:
Dhamphir


Have:
Paizo gift certificate (amount negotiable)

Want:
Tiefling

Lantern Lodge

Have: Undine, Nagaji, Ifirit.

Want: Oread

Grand Lodge 3/5 Venture-Lieutenant, France—Lyon aka Arp Upramis

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Have: Grippli, Tiefling

Want: Any interesting boon

Dark Archive 5/5 ⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Minnesota—Minneapolis aka Silbeg

Simon Boyer wrote:

Have: Grippli, Tiefling

Want: Any interesting boon

What is interesting? I might be interested in the tiefling...

Liberty's Edge 3/5

Have: Grippli

Want: Suli,

Venture-Agent, Washington—Vancouver aka Krell44

My son and I recently acquired a couple of Con Boons that allow a Sorcerer or Bloodrager to select the Ghoul Bloodline. We are dabbling with using them, but would someone be interested in trading for them? We would be looking for Race boons in exchange.


Sethran wrote:

Have: Grippli

Want: Suli,

I have a Suli boon, and am looking to acquire a Grippli one. Let me know!

Shadow Lodge 1/5

Have: Personal Physician, Erratic Luck, Heavenly-Blooded (aasimar 2015 GM boon).

Want: I dunno, make me an offer.

Sczarni 3/5

thecursor wrote:

Have

GenCon 2015 (Skinwalker/Samsaran/Changeling/Grippli)

Want

Dhampir

Pm sent

Sczarni 3/5

Have
Damphir

Want
Gen con gm boon changling
gm paizocon 2014 boon

Silver Crusade 5/5 ⦵⦵

kingtutiba wrote:

Have

Damphir

Want
Gen con gm boon changling
gm paizocon 2014 boon

PM sent

Silver Crusade 5/5 ⦵⦵

HAVE: Aasimar

WANT: Rebuild


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Have: Undine

Want: Any Racial Boon


I would kill for a grippli boon. I dont have any boons to trade though so i guess im screwed

Scarab Sages Venture-Agent, Finland—Oulu aka Shinae

Have:
Grippli Race Boon

Interested in:
- Other race boons
- Boons that give nice permanent bonuses like extra traits etc.
- Boons that affect day job rolls or give extra money
- Rebuild

PM offers. I prefer scan/email trade, but mailing in europe might be possible.

Note: When PMing offer tell me what exactly your boon does. I don't know all of them by name. Also is there up to date list available somewhere?

1/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Theeris wrote:
I would kill for a grippli boon. I dont have any boons to trade though so i guess im screwed

Theeris,

There's no need to go to that extreme. In fact, please don't.

Do you have a chance to attend conventions in your area, or is most of your play on-line?

Silver Crusade 2/5

Tuukka Kunto wrote:

Have:

Grippli Race Boon

Interested in:
- Other race boons
- Boons that give nice permanent bonuses like extra traits etc.
- Boons that affect day job rolls or give extra money
- Rebuild

PM offers. I prefer scan/email trade, but mailing in europe might be possible.

Note: When PMing offer tell me what exactly your boon does. I don't know all of them by name. Also is there up to date list available somewhere?

It's not completely up to date, but this one has a good number of them listed, as well as their effects.

Grand Lodge

Have:
Psychic Awakening Boon

Want:
Grippli Race Boon
(I am interested in other race boons too since I can probably trade them further for grippli boon.)

3/5

Have:
Dhampir

Want:
Skinwalker

Dark Archive 4/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Nemesist wrote:

Have:

Dhampir

Want:
Skinwalker

Sent you a PM.

3/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.

have: vishkanya
want: best offer, would like a dhampir, but will look at other offers.


Have: Another Grippli
Want: Almost anything

Sovereign Court 5/5 Venture-Captain, Ohio—South

Update!

Have grippli, dhampir, extra trait, expeditions manager, research specialist

Want Vanaran. Want vanaran like real bad, cuz I'm from Cincinnati, and, ya know...

Shadow Lodge

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Have: Grippli
Aasimar
Undine

Want: Changeling
Skinwalker
Tiefling (to combine with Aasimar)
Dhamphir
Ratfolk

Dhamphir is the current seasonal GM boon, yes? When does the season end, do we know? I may be able to earn that one the usual way.

1/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I think it's kind of weirdly amusing that I want an Aasimar not for that race but to do the 'megacombomerge' thingy but I have no desire to play one nor do I have one in play.

Have:
Grippli *winces*

Want:
Aasimar To build Ganzi

Sovereign Court 5/5 Venture-Captain, North Carolina—Central Region aka Kyrand

1 person marked this as a favorite.
pH unbalanced wrote:
Dhamphir is the current seasonal GM boon, yes? When does the season end, do we know? I may be able to earn that one the usual way.

Typically, each season is a three month chunk, starting at GenCon. In this case, dhampir first began to be given out at conventions occurring in November, and so should (assuming no changes) be the expected boon through the end of January. Conventions occurring from the beginning of February through the end of April will get a different boon, and so on.

Liberty's Edge 4/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I forget, did Catfolk ever get in as a boon? I believe there was an auction boon for it, but I don't remember the GenCon list.

5/5 Venture-Captain, Ohio—Northern aka GinoA

Vincent Holiday wrote:
Want Vanaran. Want vanaran like real bad, cuz I'm from Cincinnati, and, ya know...

I think I need an explanation for this one. Are ya'll southern brethren doing something very differently than we do things on the North Shore?

Scarab Sages 4/5

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Gino Melone wrote:
Vincent Holiday wrote:
Want Vanaran. Want vanaran like real bad, cuz I'm from Cincinnati, and, ya know...
I think I need an explanation for this one. Are ya'll southern brethren doing something very differently than we do things on the North Shore?

Because of Harambe

Sovereign Court 5/5 Venture-Captain, Ohio—South

Mercurywolf wrote:
Gino Melone wrote:
Vincent Holiday wrote:
Want Vanaran. Want vanaran like real bad, cuz I'm from Cincinnati, and, ya know...
I think I need an explanation for this one. Are ya'll southern brethren doing something very differently than we do things on the North Shore?
Because of Harambe

I just want to play a Vanaran gunslinger in the bellflower network who drags halflings out of Cheliax.

Shadow Lodge 5/5

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vincent Holiday wrote:
Mercurywolf wrote:
Gino Melone wrote:
Vincent Holiday wrote:
Want Vanaran. Want vanaran like real bad, cuz I'm from Cincinnati, and, ya know...
I think I need an explanation for this one. Are ya'll southern brethren doing something very differently than we do things on the North Shore?
Because of Harambe
I just want to play a Vanaran gunslinger in the bellflower network who drags halflings out of Cheliax.

In Soviet Irrisen, Harambe shoot YOU.

5/5 Venture-Agent, California—San Francisco Bay Area North & East aka Pirate Rob

1 person marked this as a favorite.
shadowhntr7 wrote:
I forget, did Catfolk ever get in as a boon? I believe there was an auction boon for it, but I don't remember the GenCon list.

Auction only so far.

Scarab Sages 4/5

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Have:
Dhampir
Grippli
Vishkanya
Suli + 4 elemental Races
Aspis Slayer
Genie Grudge

Wants:
(In no particular order)
Aasimar
GenCon 2014 Tier 1 or 2 Boon (a Pipe-dream, but might as well try)
Extra Hours

Other interesting offers.

Grand Lodge 3/5

Vincent Holiday wrote:

Update!

Have grippli, dhampir, extra trait, expeditions manager, research specialist

Want Vanaran. Want vanaran like real bad, cuz I'm from Cincinnati, and, ya know...

I have a Vanara boon that I don't plan on using that I would trade for the Dhampire

Sovereign Court 5/5 Venture-Captain, Ohio—South

1 person marked this as a favorite.
caex wrote:
Vincent Holiday wrote:

Update!

Have grippli, dhampir, extra trait, expeditions manager, research specialist

Want Vanaran. Want vanaran like real bad, cuz I'm from Cincinnati, and, ya know...

I have a Vanara boon that I don't plan on using that I would trade for the Dhampire

sending PM

Liberty's Edge 3/5

Have: Grippli,
Suli
Niche Specialist 2016

Want:
Dhamphir

Silver Crusade 2/5

Sethran wrote:

Have: Grippli,

Suli
Niche Specialist 2016

Want:
Dhamphir

Sending PM

Liberty's Edge 5/5

Want

Dhamphir

Have

Grippli x2
Treasure Map
GM Summer 2014 boon (includes Slyph and some other stuff)
Spirit of the Shadow Lodge
Adopted Weapon Training x2
Nagaji/Wayang/Kitsune x2
GM Spring 2014 boon (includes Oread and some other stuff)

I'm willing to trade more than one if you're interested.

Sovereign Court

Looking for boons for sell. Needing some to spice up a group of new players. Race would be preferable.

Scarab Sages 3/5 Venture-Agent

Master Karasu wrote:
Looking for boons for sell. Needing some to spice up a group of new players. Race would be preferable.

Boons can't be sold. They can be traded for whether it be other boons, services like painting minis, or Paizo products(I think this last one is legal might want to double check though.)

Don't forget there are "New player" boons. You can use for a new players first character.

Liberty's Edge 4/5 ⦵⦵

Feral wrote:

Want

Dhamphir

Have

Grippli x2

Hello!

PM sent...
e.

2,501 to 2,550 of 3,903 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Boon Trading Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.