Boon Trading Thread


Pathfinder Society

1,801 to 1,850 of 3,883 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

CheezWizrd wrote:

Have:

Xenophobe
Racial Mount

Want:
Any of:
Sylph
Samsaran
Ratfolk
Dhampir

2/5

So, are there any goblin boons left? What would I have to give for one?

Shadow Lodge 5/5

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Probably your first born child.

Shadow Lodge 4/5

CheezWizrd wrote:
CheezWizrd wrote:

Have:

Xenophobe
Racial Mount

Want:
Any of:
Sylph
Samsaran
Ratfolk
Dhampir

I don't want to bring the proverbial downpour to your fair but race boons are so wanted that it might be a good idea to offer another race boon for one. Especially for the crazy rare ones like Dhampir or Goblin. Those were earned so chances are people'd want something good in return.

Disclaimer to the hardworking GMs: I'm not saying that other, not quite so rare GM boons weren't earned too. I just have like 4 of them(oread, sylph x2, undine) so it has to be easier! A bit. I'm lazy, y'see.

2/5

I figured as much, but I thought I would float the idea out there. I'm a motivated seeker.

Silver Crusade

4 people marked this as a favorite.
TOZ wrote:
Probably your first born child.

No, that wouldn't be enough.

To anyone asking: You're not getting a goblin boon. Give it up.

Grand Lodge

Have: Ifrit

Want: Shoanti Quah-Friend, Former Crusader, Personal Fixer

Lantern Lodge 5/5

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Have: A handful of race boons (Half-Elementals, a couple GenCon Boons)

Want: People to GM at Omaha's Game Days.

Silver Crusade

Jayson MF Kip wrote:

Have: A handful of race boons (Half-Elementals, a couple GenCon Boons)

Want: People to GM at Omaha's Game Days.

You really should provide a link to details. :)

Lantern Lodge 5/5

Omaha's WarHorn

The Exchange 5/5 Venture-Agent, Kentucky—Lexington

Kifaru wrote:
So, are there any goblin boons left? What would I have to give for one?

IIRC only 18 or so were created, I'd think all had already been used, and I'm pretty sure all had "non-transferable" on them.

So to get one, you would need a time machine.

Grand Lodge 4/5

James Risner wrote:
Kifaru wrote:
So, are there any goblin boons left? What would I have to give for one?

IIRC only 18 or so were created, I'd think all had already been used, and I'm pretty sure all had "non-transferable" on them.

So to get one, you would need a time machine.

Nope. Goblin boons can and have been traded in the past. I doubt that many, if any, are available, but if there's an unused one it's definitely tradeable.

Silver Crusade 3/5 Venture-Agent, Massachusetts—Salem aka WaningMoon

Have
Expedition Manager
Explorer's Endurance
Factor
Family Tradition x2
Magaambyan Dilettante
Xenophobia

Want
Aasimar
Oread

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
WaningMoon wrote:

Have

Expedition Manager
Explorer's Endurance
Factor
Family Tradition x2
Magaambyan Dilettante
Xenophobia

Want
Aasimar
Oread

If you GM a PbP game for Gameday you can get an Aasimar I hear.

http://www.ironhelixx.com/pbpgameday4/

Silver Crusade 3/5 Venture-Agent, Massachusetts—Salem aka WaningMoon

JakBlitz wrote:
WaningMoon wrote:

Have

Expedition Manager
Explorer's Endurance
Factor
Family Tradition x2
Magaambyan Dilettante
Xenophobia

Want
Aasimar
Oread

If you GM a PbP game for Gameday you can get an Aasimar I hear.

http://www.ironhelixx.com/pbpgameday4/

I've honestly never GMed for society play nor have I played online... Not sure how well that'd go. Thanks for the heads up though! If nothing else, it means a new grouping of aasimar boons may exist.

Sczarni 5/5 ⦵⦵

Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Aasimar is the current GM race boon.

Silver Crusade 3/5 Venture-Agent, Massachusetts—Salem aka WaningMoon

Nefreet wrote:
Aasimar is the current GM race boon.

I did not know that...

But in order to get such boons one must GM at a convention, right?

Dark Archive 5/5 ⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Minnesota—Minneapolis aka Silbeg

WaningMoon wrote:
Nefreet wrote:
Aasimar is the current GM race boon.

I did not know that...

But in order to get such boons one must GM at a convention, right?

Yes. One slot, typically.

Dark Archive

Starfinder Superscriber
WaningMoon wrote:
Nefreet wrote:
Aasimar is the current GM race boon.

I did not know that...

But in order to get such boons one must GM at a convention, right?

It is also possible to get GM boons by being a HQ Volunteer for conventions. I have received GM boons at GenCon and other conventions by doing so.

Silver Crusade 3/5 Venture-Agent, Massachusetts—Salem aka WaningMoon

Not sure there are any conventions in my area any time soon, and even if there are, I probably would not be able to attend. Its a nice thought, but I'm probably better off trying to trade for someone else'.

Scarab Sages Venture-Agent, Washington—Ballard aka WiseWolfOfYoitsu

WaningMoon wrote:
Not sure there are any conventions in my area any time soon, and even if there are, I probably would not be able to attend. Its a nice thought, but I'm probably better off trying to trade for someone else'.

The first Con I know of that got Aasimar Race Boons this year was PAX Prime, and there were maybe 50 or so of us that got a choice of that or a GM Star Recharge. I'm not sure what other cons have gone on in the past month to get them, so that number could be much higher already.

Sczarni 5/5 ⦵⦵

Starfinder Charter Superscriber

PacifiCon had them recently.

Silver Crusade 3/5 Venture-Agent, Massachusetts—Salem aka WaningMoon

Well, once again, if anyone has it and is willing to trade... I'd give up multiple boons just for the one.

Shadow Lodge

Probably a longshot, but...

Have:
PaizoCon 2014 (Mummy's Mask Campaign Trait)
Undine x2
Sylph(+Dilettante)
Oread
Ifirt
Gencon 2012 (Nagaji/Wayang/Kitsune)

Want:
Samsaran
Skinwalker

Willing to trade multiples...

Scarab Sages 3/5 Venture-Agent

Nefreet wrote:
Aasimar is the current GM race boon.

Out of curiosity do you know how often those rotate? e.g. How much longer will the Aasimar be around? Or is it a random thing, and they just use a given boon until they feel like offering another?

Sovereign Court 5/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

I can't speak for now, but when the elemental boons were in circulation, they were rotated seasonally.

Grand Lodge

Looking to get a race boon ( oread ) I have nothing to trade and I am not able to travel to any conventions because my health will not allow it. If you must know I have cancer and I have treatment every 2weeks. That's why I can't go to any conventions. If their is any one willing to give an oread boon I will be thankful.

3/5

Update:

I have:
Adopted Weapon Training
Ancestral Ally
Ifrit
Oread
Prosperity
Technophobe x2
Treasure Map
Undine
Xenophile
Xenophobia

I would like (I would trade multiple for either):
Tian Weapon Training
Skinwalker Boon

Shadow Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
William Elsner wrote:
Looking to get a race boon ( oread ) I have nothing to trade and I am not able to travel to any conventions because my health will not allow it. If you must know I have cancer and I have treatment every 2weeks. That's why I can't go to any conventions. If their is any one willing to give an oread boon I will be thankful.

Hey William, I've got a spare I can give you. Are you going to be there tonight?

2/5

I have:
Undine Boon

I would like:
Aasimar Boon


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Muser wrote:
CheezWizrd wrote:
CheezWizrd wrote:

Have:

Xenophobe
Racial Mount

Want:
Any of:
Sylph
Samsaran
Ratfolk
Dhampir

I don't want to bring the proverbial downpour to your fair but race boons are so wanted that it might be a good idea to offer another race boon for one. Especially for the crazy rare ones like Dhampir or Goblin. Those were earned so chances are people'd want something good in return.

Disclaimer to the hardworking GMs: I'm not saying that other, not quite so rare GM boons weren't earned too. I just have like 4 of them(oread, sylph x2, undine) so it has to be easier! A bit. I'm lazy, y'see.

So, do you want to trade for one of those Sylph boons? I already got a Dhampir and a Skinwalker from posting on here. :)

3/5

CheezWizrd wrote:
Muser wrote:
CheezWizrd wrote:
CheezWizrd wrote:

Have:

Xenophobe
Racial Mount

Want:
Any of:
Sylph
Samsaran
Ratfolk
Dhampir

I don't want to bring the proverbial downpour to your fair but race boons are so wanted that it might be a good idea to offer another race boon for one. Especially for the crazy rare ones like Dhampir or Goblin. Those were earned so chances are people'd want something good in return.

Disclaimer to the hardworking GMs: I'm not saying that other, not quite so rare GM boons weren't earned too. I just have like 4 of them(oread, sylph x2, undine) so it has to be easier! A bit. I'm lazy, y'see.

So, do you want to trade for one of those Sylph boons? I already got a Dhampir and a Skinwalker from posting on here. :)

I'd trade a Sylph for your Dhampir. =)

Shadow Lodge 4/5

CheezWizrd wrote:

So, do you want to trade for one of those Sylph boons? I already got a Dhampir and a Skinwalker from posting on here. :)

I can't, I'm using one(8th level by now) and building a Suli with the other!

And since I'm here, might as well,

Would dig:
Ifrit(Suli-able)

Offer:
Custom Order

The Exchange 5/5

Muser wrote:
CheezWizrd wrote:

So, do you want to trade for one of those Sylph boons? I already got a Dhampir and a Skinwalker from posting on here. :)

I can't, I'm using one(8th level by now) and building a Suli with the other!

And since I'm here, might as well,

Would dig:
Ifrit(Suli-able)

Offer:
Custom Order

Any Ifrit would be available for use with a Suli, as long as ONE of the other race boons had the Suli enabling text on it - correct?

also, I might swap an Ifrit for a Custom Order and something else... PM me with what else you might swap with it?

Shadow Lodge 4/5

Ah, I was unaware about that. Good to know!

I'd love to swap just about any boon for ifrit but I get to play at cons so rarely that Custom Order is all I've got. Used to have Xenophobe but gave it away a few years ago.

5/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Finland—Tampere aka Rei

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Muser wrote:

Ah, I was unaware about that. Good to know!

I'd love to swap just about any boon for ifrit but I get to play at cons so rarely that Custom Order is all I've got. Used to have Xenophobe but gave it away a few years ago.

I'll add Soothsayer to Muser's offer if you're interested. Gotta help my bro get his suli.

Silver Crusade 5/5

nosig wrote:
Muser wrote:
CheezWizrd wrote:

So, do you want to trade for one of those Sylph boons? I already got a Dhampir and a Skinwalker from posting on here. :)

I can't, I'm using one(8th level by now) and building a Suli with the other!

And since I'm here, might as well,

Would dig:
Ifrit(Suli-able)

Offer:
Custom Order

Any Ifrit would be available for use with a Suli, as long as ONE of the other race boons had the Suli enabling text on it - correct?

also, I might swap an Ifrit for a Custom Order and something else... PM me with what else you might swap with it?

Yes, as long as one of the four race boons used to make a Suli has the Elemental Dilettante option then all is good.

1/5

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I'll put this out here, but not holding out *huge* hope...

Have:

Elemental Blast
Prophetic Dream

*winces*

Ancestral Ally

Willing to Offer:
Modest Paizo Gift Certificate

Seeking:

Oread (to complete the Suli Creation Collection, I have the other three)

Lantern Lodge

Joanna Gore wrote:
William Elsner wrote:
Looking to get a race boon ( oread ) I have nothing to trade and I am not able to travel to any conventions because my health will not allow it. If you must know I have cancer and I have treatment every 2weeks. That's why I can't go to any conventions. If their is any one willing to give an oread boon I will be thankful.
Hey William, I've got a spare I can give you. Are you going to be there tonight?

You're the best as always, Joanna.

Grand Lodge

Have: Ifrit

Want: Former Crusader

4/5

When were the Oreads in season? Somehow I never got one of those for my Suli combo either.

Shadow Lodge 4/5

Mine says "Fall 2014".

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2015 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16

Have a truckload of various stuff,

Want samsaran.

Anybody got a spare?

Silver Crusade 3/5 Venture-Agent, Massachusetts—Salem aka WaningMoon

So now that I have the two boons I was gunning for, I've got a friend who is trying society for the first time. He enjoyed his first session as a pregen, but he's got a strong urge to make his actual character a gripli. Figured I'd try to help him out.

Have
Expedition Manager
Family Tradition x2
Magaambyan Dilettante
Xenophobia

Want
Gripli
Other interesting offers


Want
Tiefling
Expedition Manager
Research Specialist

Have
Share the Wealth
Psychic Awakening
Novels for boons (Winter Witch x2, Blood of the City, Wizard's Mask)
Donations to the charity of your choice (with some caveats)

3/5

I'm looking for a Grippli boon. I have an Oread boon I could trade.

Silver Crusade 3/5 Venture-Agent, Massachusetts—Salem aka WaningMoon

WaningMoon wrote:

So now that I have the two boons I was gunning for, I've got a friend who is trying society for the first time. He enjoyed his first session as a pregen, but he's got a strong urge to make his actual character a gripli. Figured I'd try to help him out.

Have
Expedition Manager
Family Tradition x2
Magaambyan Dilettante
Xenophobia

Want
Gripli
Other interesting offers

Also considering the Arueshalae boon for the card game league.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion Subscriber

So, I've got a Beginner Box Bash boon for a tiefling or dhampir. Are there any tiefling boons that aren't also dhampir boons? If there are, I'd like one - I don't want to waste a potentially rare dhampir boon.

Contact me if you have one. Or just another tiefling/dhampir boon, I guess. Store credit or product trade most likely. ^_^

Unrelated personal story: I was able to GM my first convention game last weekend, and I got my first ever "legitimately earned" race boon! Really looking forward to building an aasimar.

Silver Crusade 2/5 RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16 aka cartmanbeck

I'm looking for a certain boon from GenCon this year that:

boon stuff:

... lets you play in the Card Game Organized Play as Arueshalae

I have the following boons, which I would be willing to give up multiple of for that one:
Lingering Resonance
Long Distance Support
Ancestral Ally
Custom Order
Missing Mentor
Xenophobia
Triple-race (useless for the moment)

I'll also hopefully be getting one or two boons from PbP GameDay in the near future, so if you're looking for one of the boons that's going around right now, I can try for one of those.

Dark Archive 4/5 Venture-Lieutenant, Minnesota—Twin Cities Metro South

have:

• GenCon 2015 GM Tier 1 – Skinwalker/Changeling
• Heavenly-Blooded (Aasimar)
• Expanded Narrative
• Factor
• Pathfinder Apprentice
• Hypnotic Therapy
• Psychic Bastion x2
• Elemental Blast
• Loci Spirit Ritual
• Family Tradition
• Magaambyan Dilettante x2
• Elemental Ancestry (Sylph)
• Elemental Ancestry (Oread)
• Elemental Ancetry (Undine)
• GenCon 2014 GM Tier 4 – Suli/Vishkanya
• Ancestral Ally
• Custom Order
• Niche Specialist
• Numerian Dabbler
• Xenophile
• Shade-Blooded (Wayang)
• Lingering Resonance x2
• Moment of Glory
Truth upfront: I am unlikely to trade the Skinwalker without an impressive offer

Wish List:
Prosperity
Ratfolk
Ifrit
Expedition Manager
Research Specialist

1,801 to 1,850 of 3,883 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Boon Trading Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.