I have a player in my game playing a rogue the two-weapon fights, so I want to be clear on how many of his attack in one round gain the benefit of sneak attack.
1) rogue wins initiative,can reach a target with a 5ft step. Does he get sneak attack with both weapons?
2) rogue flanks with another party member, uses full attack action & gets two attacks with main hand & one with off hand. Does he get sneak attack with all 3 attacks?
3) rouge uses bluff to feint target, causing it to lose its DEX bonus, next round full attack action with 3 attacks from main hand & one from off hand. Does he get sneak attack for all of his attacks.
1) Yes, as long as the target is considered flat-footed to the rogue.
2) Yes, as long as the rogue is flanking his target, every attack is a sneak attack.
3) No, Feint only makes the target lose its Dex against the next attack, so only the first attack would be a sneak attack.
For #3, this is true with basic feint, two-weapon feint, and improved feint. There are greater feint feats (and I think an advanced rogue talent) that cause the target to be flat footed to you until your next round.