This is the discussion thread for two campaigns:

The Mead Hall (EverQuest RPG PBP)


Play-by-Post Discussion

1,001 to 1,050 of 1,962 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Revery (Erudite Enchanter) in somnis veritas // Kspress (Iksar Monk) Your pain is the breaking of your shell.

So, is it ten minutes before the skeleton appears? I was thinking more like one, and had prepared a response accordingly. Revery could not watch for ten minutes..


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Revery wrote:
So, is it ten minutes before the skeleton appears? I was thinking more like one, and had prepared a response accordingly. Revery could not watch for ten minutes..

See below.

Xenh wrote:
10 minutes have passed since Sajeek had launched himself into the hole. Revery had been taking damage since the start...

10 minutes brings us to the present. Revery is welcome to depart from his concentration at any point (I imagined he was around for the first minute at least, which is when the words were discovered, after Kwen climbed down and grabbed the lantern).

p.s. I only saw a spell of invisibility cast upon Sajeek. If one was cast on Kwen as well I must have missed it.

Revery wrote:
Language (Int check? There's no linguistics skill): 1d20 + 9

I called for a language check, not a linguistics or INT roll. Your bonus to language: common is +14 (common is the default language we use for everything, so I only make mention of the times when we are interacting with a different language).

Aside: please post how much damage Revery took before he let his concentration lapse.


Revery (Erudite Enchanter) in somnis veritas // Kspress (Iksar Monk) Your pain is the breaking of your shell.

You didn't say which language...

Hit points updated in last post...


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Revery wrote:
You didn't say which language...

I also don't write that people are speaking in the common tongue, unless they have shifted language mid-post, how confused you must be this entire time.

<comfort>

p.s. It is common for everyone but Revery. For him it is in gnomish. Must be magic!

p.p.s. Is Kwen invisible?


Iksar Shadow Knight
Xenh wrote:
Piter de Colmar wrote:
Are we able to sell items at half their nominal cost?
If we are making our assets liquid, then the fair thing would be to distribute the proceeds equally, no matter what each person is wielding at the time.

I'm in another PbP with some experienced players, and at least one has some kind of loot split PTSD. Apparently it can be really divisive when done in-character, so in that game, we're doing it ooc and then handwaving it. I propose that we use the same method.

The way that it works is to total up the sale value of everything, and then everyone gets an equal split. If you want something that we already have, then you can "buy" it (at the half-off selling price) out of your share. If more than one person wants the same thing, then the one who was using it gets first dibs.

There are three posts (lifeboat and first cave and second cave) for all the stuff we got. I'll try and do a summary later, after brunch.


Revery (Erudite Enchanter) in somnis veritas // Kspress (Iksar Monk) Your pain is the breaking of your shell.

No, Kwen's not invisible.


Piter de Colmar (Human Shadow Knight) The hour has arrived to abandon theories and go directly to what is practical.
Zaruksis wrote:
Xenh wrote:
Piter de Colmar wrote:
Are we able to sell items at half their nominal cost?
If we are making our assets liquid, then the fair thing would be to distribute the proceeds equally, no matter what each person is wielding at the time.

I'm in another PbP with some experienced players, and at least one has some kind of loot split PTSD. Apparently it can be really divisive when done in-character, so in that game, we're doing it ooc and then handwaving it. I propose that we use the same method.

The way that it works is to total up the sale value of everything, and then everyone gets an equal split. If you want something that we already have, then you can "buy" it (at the half-off selling price) out of your share. If more than one person wants the same thing, then the one who was using it gets first dibs.

There are three posts (lifeboat and first cave and second cave) for all the stuff we got. I'll try and do a summary later, after brunch.

I'm fine with that. It's better than trying to role play it all out, and we get a fair distribution.


Game master

Thanks for going a head and doing a summary post of the loot, a cookie might be shipped from Michigan to you. Okay maybe not :) okay if that is what you guys want to do in the evil game fine with me


Iksar Shadow Knight

  • 6 daggers
  • 4 small daggers (I think this means one size smaller than tiny)
  • 4 short swords
  • 2 long swords
  • 3 long swords (masterwork)
  • 2 longbows
  • 2 quivers of arrows
  • 1 greatclub
  • 1 polar bear cloak
  • 1 axe (medium-size)
  • 1 shortspear (medium-size)
  • 1 scimitar (small)
  • 1 spear (small)
  • 1 glaive (medium-size)
  • 2 sets of leather armor
  • 1 chain shirt
  • 1 chain shirt, finely crafted (large)
  • 1 studded leather
  • 5 sets of blood-stained clothing
  • 8 sets of winter clothing, finely crafted
  • 5 long coats with deep pockets
  • lots more clothes
  • 7 barrels of ale (about 75 gallons each)
  • 1/2 barrel of whiskey
  • 3 barrels of fresh water
  • a few bottles of wine
  • 1 month's worth of food packed in sacks
  • 2 weeks of treated meat rations
  • 1 barrel of smoked deer meat
  • 6 tankards (low-quality)
  • 1 iron pot
  • 3 backpacks (medium-size)
  • 1 backpack (large)
  • 10 blankets
  • 3 tents
  • 4 bedrolls
  • 200 ft. of rope
  • flint & steel
  • fishing net
  • a few whetstones
  • 5 pounds of soap
  • 6 water skins
  • a few sewing needles
  • a couple of shovels
  • 17 torches
  • 4 pieces of women's jewelry
  • 35 pp
  • 142 gp
  • 70 sp
  • 216 cp

This list doesn't include the coin reward for repelling pirates, since that was already put in terms of per person. It also doesn't count the spellbook (which is a quest item), the oars (which I assume we left on the lifeboat), the wagons, horses, feed, and firewood. No point in keeping more bloody clothes than we could wear, except for maybe the extra sets of finely crafted winter clothing; the rest would make better tinder than trade goods. The food and drink would be at least partially gone. Also, it would've made sense for us to trade what was left of the actual barrels of food and drink to Captain Bones, to offset some of the cost of our passage -- which was 2 pp each -- since we wouldn't have a horse-drawn wagon waiting for us at the other side. However, since Zaruksis is an insanely-strong penny pincher, it's safe to assume that we kept everything else. I'll see if I can get another post up later, with as many values as I can figure.


Iksar Shadow Knight

For the purposes of this list, I'm assuming 50% off anything saleable. The coins, of course, are at full value.

  • 6 gp: 6 daggers
  • 4 gp: 4 small daggers (I think this means one size smaller than tiny)
  • 20 gp: 4 short swords
  • 15 gp: 2 long swords
  • 472.5 gp: 3 long swords (masterwork)
  • 75 gp: 2 longbows
  • 1 gp: 2 quivers of arrows
  • 2.5 gp: 1 greatclub
  • 5 gp: 1 axe (medium-size)
  • 1 gp: 1 shortspear (medium-size)
  • 7.5 gp: 1 scimitar (small)
  • 1 gp: 1 spear (small)
  • 4 gp: 1 glaive (medium-size)
  • 10 gp: 2 sets of leather armor
  • 50 gp: 1 chain shirt
  • 175 gp: 1 chain shirt, finely crafted (large)
  • 12.5 gp: 1 studded leather
  • 32 gp: 8 sets of winter clothing, finely crafted
  • 0.25 gp: 1 iron pot
  • 3 gp: 3 backpacks (medium-size)
  • 1 gp: 1 backpack (large)
  • 2.5 gp: 10 blankets
  • 15 gp: 3 tents
  • 0.2 gp: 4 bedrolls
  • 2 gp: 200 ft. of rope
  • 0.5 gp: flint & steel
  • 2 gp: fishing net
  • 0.03 gp: a few whetstones
  • 3 gp: 6 water skins
  • 0.75 gp: a few sewing needles
  • 350 gp: 35 pp
  • 142 gp: 142 gp
  • 7 gp: 70 sp
  • 2.16 gp: 216 cp

For a grand total of 1425.39 gp worth! That doesn't even include the durable goods that I don't know how to price.

  • ???: 1 polar bear cloak
  • ???: 5 long coats with deep pockets
  • ???: a couple of shovels
  • ???: 6 tankards (low-quality)
  • ???: 4 pieces of women's jewelry

The following are as found, before we began consuming them, including the value of the barrels themselves. For everyone's convenience, I'd like to say that we traded away whatever was left of the consumables for a discount on our passage with Captain Bones (originally 2 pp each), so that EJB can just decide how much we had left and give us the captain's offer. Speaking of passage, apparently Sajeck stayed with us after the others left -- but the goblin manservant hasn't been mentioned since, that I recall. Did Loki bring him along?

  • 0.085 gp: 17 torches
  • 59.5 gp: 7 barrels of ale (about 75 gallons each)
  • ???: 1/2 barrel of whiskey
  • 3 gp: 3 barrels of fresh water
  • 15 gp: a few bottles of wine
  • 37.5 gp: 1 month's worth of food packed in sacks
  • 17.5 gp: 2 weeks of treated meat rations
  • ???: smoked deer meat in a barrel
  • 1.25 gp: 5 pounds of soap


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress

Thanks for taking the time to gather that Fredrik, makes life easier for all. If possible, I think it would make sense to subtract the coin out, since Piter was quick on splitting it evenly each time that I remember.

Zaruksis wrote:
I'm in another PbP with some experienced players, and at least one has some kind of loot split PTSD.

It has always been my default to just have the coin value for items be split evenly. While it's not optimal to sell for 50%, it does have the upside of never having drama about people getting unfair cuts.

Zaruksis wrote:
the wagons, horses

Horses are some of the most expensive mundane items on the surface of Norrath. The quote from the book is "Horses are rare and wildly expensive luxuries for residents of Norrath. When horses are found: for sale, they price is usually entirely negotiated by the seller and buyer; there is no standard price." (page 166)

The wagon has a book value of 35gp.

Zaruksis wrote:
Speaking of passage, apparently Sajeck stayed with us after the others left -- but...

Loki sent the goblin away and had not intention of doing anything save sending him back to live out his live in peace.


Iksar Shadow Knight
Xenh wrote:
If possible, I think it would make sense to subtract the coin out, since Piter was quick on splitting it evenly each time that I remember.

And then Kur'Plugh confused the issue. I'd rather start over.

Xenh wrote:
It has always been my default to just have the coin value for items be split evenly. While it's not optimal to sell for 50%, it does have the upside of never having drama about people getting unfair cuts.

Eh, I think we can handle it. I like the idea of having to choose between keeping a masterwork longsword for 157.5 gp worth of my share, vs. taking the cash and putting it toward a 350 gp masterwork greatsword. It makes the loot a little more real.

Xenh wrote:
The wagon has a book value of 35gp.

All things considered, we probably left the first cave's wagon at the second cave, and took the second cave's wagon (which was actually a sleigh) to Harvest's Sorrow. We could only sell it for 10 gp, if anyone in Freeport would even want it. I'd just as soon leave it behind.

Xenh wrote:
Horses are some of the most expensive mundane items on the surface of Norrath. The quote from the book is "Horses are rare and wildly expensive luxuries for residents of Norrath. When horses are found: for sale, they price is usually entirely negotiated by the seller and buyer; there is no standard price." (page 166)

Now that is a damn good point. The four horses came with three weeks of feed, minus what they ate before we got to port. If we bring the horses along, then we'll need to buy enough for about six months times four mouths, before they torch the town. There may also be the issue of paying for their passage -- but if we provide the feed, then it's just a matter of floor space and water (of which we had 225 gallons, at one time).


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Zaruksis wrote:
Kur'Plugh confused the issue. I'd rather start over.

As long whatever additional moneys have been secured is made clear I am happy, since I have already spent the money that was given.

Zaruksis wrote:
Eh, I think we can handle it. I like the idea of having to choose between keeping a masterwork longsword for 157.5 gp worth of my share, vs. taking the cash and putting it toward a 350 gp masterwork greatsword. It makes the loot a little more real.

How the money is spent does not bother me. The items are "sold", whether to a merchant or to a party member, it is all good.


Piter de Colmar (Human Shadow Knight) The hour has arrived to abandon theories and go directly to what is practical.

So if we want to keep it, we just buy it at the listed (50% off!!!) price?

If there was room for the horses, we would have taken them on because their passage would have been worth a lot less than they are. Otherwise we would have had to leave them behind. Perhaps they would survive, and multiply, and become a race of ice horses...

Beyond that, I'm happy to just get a share of that, but we should definitely sell the jewelry first.


Revery (Erudite Enchanter) in somnis veritas // Kspress (Iksar Monk) Your pain is the breaking of your shell.

Kwen has infravision, right? It's not on his sheet..


Iksar Shadow Knight
Piter de Colmar wrote:
So if we want to keep it, we just buy it at the listed (50% off!!!) price?

Yes. Basically, it doesn't matter to the party whether we sell it to a stranger or sell it to you. So, you can even keep *more* than your share of the saleable goods, with the balance coming out of your coins.


Barbarian Shaman (Luminary Gwendalyn Shaughnessy the Giant Slayer)
Xenh wrote:
Gwendalyn slips a bit on the rope, but does not fall (no progress, can move 7.5' as a miscellaneous move action or 15' as a miscellaneous full round action).

I thought it was DC 10?


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Gwendalyn wrote:
Xenh wrote:
Gwendalyn slips a bit on the rope, but does not fall (no progress, can move 7.5' as a miscellaneous move action or 15' as a miscellaneous full round action).
I thought it was DC 10?

Oh you're right, it was DC 10. I have DC 15 on the mind as of late. Proceed down the rope at your own time~

p.s. Your future is brighter if you occasionally say nice things about what I am doing, rather than just pointing out my mistakes : )


Revery (Erudite Enchanter) in somnis veritas // Kspress (Iksar Monk) Your pain is the breaking of your shell.

Sajeek, the damage dice are against you. Three 1's in a row!


Revery (Erudite Enchanter) in somnis veritas // Kspress (Iksar Monk) Your pain is the breaking of your shell.
Xenh wrote:


p.s. Your future is brighter if you occasionally say nice things about what I am doing, rather than just pointing out my mistakes : )

You are a gentleman and a scholar, and your setting skeletons on our unsuspecting band of misfits is nothing short of genius! Spectacular! Spectaculactular, in fact! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I can't say it loud enough (on PBP).

..~]

(Picasso smiley for you)


Piter de Colmar (Human Shadow Knight) The hour has arrived to abandon theories and go directly to what is practical.

Is it okay to fill in Piter's sheet for his new level as Bard?

I started figuring out skills. It's kind of tricky because a CC skill for one class may be a class skill for another, at a different cost. So, for example, if I have a CC rank in diplomacy (at a cost of two skill points) and a class rank in it too, how do we show it on the sheet so that it's clear, and the sheet keeps the tally correctly?

I've figured out a way - by using two lines, i.e.

Diplomacy (ShadowKnight CC See below) (checked):

  • Ranks: 1.0

Diplomacy (Bard):

  • Ranks: 1
  • Misc Mod: 1.0

So the Misc Mod of 1.0 is from the SK ranks, and I just use the total bonus from the Bard line (because it's a class skill). This ensures the skill numbers still add up, and the total is right, and I can see where everything came from.

In this particular area, the Pathfinder rules are immensely simpler.


Game master

Lol, yes Kwen has infravision I didn't put it on the sheet
For Piter, yes as soon as the group finds an inn, I will be a nice GM and say someone on the ship Reaver's Folly started training you. Now that you are taking levels as a bard, you are going to be subjected to social combat events.


male Half Elf Rogue /Markus Vardin Human cleric (Giant Slayer Blackguard Kwenilithmor Eridosan)

Is using a spot check in combat ruled as a move action or a standard action? If it is a move action then, I'll still try and hit the skeleton this round. If it's a standard action then next round I'll hit try to hit it again.


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Revery wrote:
Sajeek, the damage dice are against you. Three 1's in a row!

Super Secrets: Undead cannot be critically struck, or backstabbed, which means that with their current weapons Revery, Kwen, Sajeek and Bast cannot overcome the DR 10 (not even counting in the half damage from slashing and piercing attacks).

Revery's shield/sword pet is considered magical, so it has the same ability to mete out 1/2 damage strikes (piercing/slashing stuffs) as Bast, once Revery is attacked by a napalm strike.

Revery wrote:
[You are a gentleman and a scholar, and your setting skeletons on our unsuspecting band of misfits is nothing short of genius! Spectacular! Spectaculactular, in fact! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! I can't say it loud enough (on PBP).

That Revery guy is going far in this game. I can see big things for him :)

Kwen wrote:
Is using a spot check in combat ruled as a move action or a standard action? If it is a move action then, I'll still try and hit the skeleton this round. If it's a standard action then next round I'll hit try to hit it again.

For the most part I will call for spot/listen checks, since they are passive reactions to something about to happen (a skeleton about to leap up after laying about under a couple feet of gross water for example).

These are skills still worthy of putting ranks into, even if you don't roll, or see me roll, you will see me break that rule at times, and even when you're not seeing me do anything know that I am still using your ranks to determine what you perceive of the world around you (read: I give more information to those with higher ranks).

I will only very very rarely use up one of your actions to look or listen (I say "rarely" since I can't remember ever doing it, but a situation might come up where you have to).


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress

This is round two of Revery's plan to mem and cast the spell. Does he have the leftover move action to be able to climb as well? or are you jumping the gun on the next round?


male Half Elf Rogue /Markus Vardin Human cleric (Giant Slayer Blackguard Kwenilithmor Eridosan)

I'm using a club as Bludgeoning damage


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Kwen wrote:
I'm using a club as Bludgeoning damage

Piercing and Slashing do half damage. Bludgeoning does full damage.

The issue isn't the weapon type, though you're using the best type to do the maximum damage, it's the lack of sneak attack damage, and the lack of critical strikes, that leave you with only your base damage.

If you're doing 1D6+4 damage with that club then your max possible hit is 10 damage, and the first 10 damage is taken off the top, so you have no chance to do any damage to the skeleton with that item.


male Half Elf Rogue /Markus Vardin Human cleric (Giant Slayer Blackguard Kwenilithmor Eridosan)

Great, Skeletons in EQ suck... m3h, here's hoping that Gwen will join in for the fun! :)


Iksar Shadow Knight

Just now putting the finishing touches on Zaruksis's shopping list. I had a heck of a time deciding what to get, since that meant deciding his tactics, which required some research. (Did you know that there's a level-based limit on how many feats you can buy with training points? And that shadowknights aren't proficient with throwing weapons?) Will jump back in the evil game after lunch.


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress

Evil Jeremy, what's the final word on our coinage considering the conversation above?


Iksar Shadow Knight

By my calculations, when Kur'Plugh only took half of his allotted coins from the first cave, that would've basically translated into +1 pp for each of the rest of us. (It isn't precise, but there was also a bunch of copper unassigned, so it's close enough.)

I figured out that "low-quality" items are worth half as much as normal, and I found shovels under "spade". So, not including the coins that we found, the durable goods can be sold for a total of 926.26 gp, or 18 pp, 4 gp, 8 sp, 5 cp each (including Kur'Plugh).

That doesn't include the items that I still don't know how to price: 4 pieces of women's jewelry, 1 polar bear cloak, 5 long coats with deep pockets, and 4 horses. It also doesn't include the consumables, of which some (of course) had been consumed by the time we reached Harvest's Sorrow.

Of the items that we already had, Zaruksis is keeping the following as part of his share:

  • longsword (masterwork)
  • longbow
  • arrows (20)
  • dagger
  • backpack
  • bedroll
  • blanket
  • tent
  • torches (2)
  • water skins (2)
  • whetstone
  • cold weather clothes, finely crafted (I have no idea how that affects their price or performance)
  • long coat with deep pockets

That's actually more than his share, with the difference coming out of his coins. It will all be the same to the rest of you, since he's paying the same as a merchant would.

I'm still not quite caught up to the present moment in-character, but I'll get there tonight! :)


Piter de Colmar (Human Shadow Knight) The hour has arrived to abandon theories and go directly to what is practical.
Zaruksis wrote:
Just now putting the finishing touches on Zaruksis's shopping list. I had a heck of a time deciding what to get, since that meant deciding his tactics, which required some research. (Did you know that there's a level-based limit on how many feats you can buy with training points? And that shadowknights aren't proficient with throwing weapons?) Will jump back in the evil game after lunch.

Proficiencies are a bit confusing, since it says all piercing, and it's not clear whether that includes throwing or not...

I knew about the training points thing - I would be taking two feats if not for that rule...

Piter is ready except for equipment, but I think I know mostly what he is getting.

From the list of stuff we already had, I think he's just keeping the chainmail and one dagger.


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Piter de Colmar wrote:
Proficiencies are a bit confusing, since it says all piercing, and it's not clear whether that includes throwing or not...

Piercing doesn't include throwing even though they can exist in the same item. So you might know how to stab with a dagger, but you won't necessarily know how to throw it.

Throwing items pay attention to the other category in terms of the damage they do, so a spear would do piercing, a throwing axe would be slashing, and a club would be blunt.


Iksar Shadow Knight

Of course, Piter gets throwing proficiency from bard now, and he has a super bow anyway. It's just kind of a bummer for Zaruksis, since did you know that slings don't add the strength bonus to damage in EQ?


Piter de Colmar (Human Shadow Knight) The hour has arrived to abandon theories and go directly to what is practical.

Why doesn't Zaruksis get a bow with an STR adjustment?


Revery (Erudite Enchanter) in somnis veritas // Kspress (Iksar Monk) Your pain is the breaking of your shell.
Xenh wrote:
This is round two of Revery's plan to mem and cast the spell. Does he have the leftover move action to be able to climb as well? or are you jumping the gun on the next round?

I suppose I jumped the gun, sorry. Is he all caught up now?


Iksar Shadow Knight
Piter de Colmar wrote:
Why doesn't Zaruksis get a bow with an STR adjustment?

It's a pretty massive investment for something that might only see use for 0 to 2 rounds per battle, before closing to melee. I can always buy one later, if necessary; probably a shortbow, since it would be cheaper, and he could use it while mounted.


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Revery wrote:
Xenh wrote:
This is round two of Revery's plan to mem and cast the spell. Does he have the leftover move action to be able to climb as well? or are you jumping the gun on the next round?
I suppose I jumped the gun, sorry. Is he all caught up now?

Yes sir, we're out of combat, so everyone is caught up.


Iksar Shadow Knight

How much of our trading can we do right there at the Freeport Inn? Just the miscellaneous stuff, or weapons and armor too? Aside from some regular adventuring gear, Zaruksis is looking to buy a light flail, spiked chain, masterwork buckler and masterwork chain armor.


Game master

You can find basic arms and equipment here, getting masterwork and more, will require runners from the inn to locate and purchase them you. While it will cost 10% more, it is still a cheaper then going out into into town yourselves. All of the selling of the items and whatnot can be done here in the inn.


Piter de Colmar (Human Shadow Knight) The hour has arrived to abandon theories and go directly to what is practical.

So, we just need to know how much money we get for the "other" items.

And I presume it doesn't cost more for Piter?


Piter de Colmar (Human Shadow Knight) The hour has arrived to abandon theories and go directly to what is practical.

Also, I'm wondering if Piter has ever seen an item that gives off magical light of any sort?


Game master

The total that I gave you IS the total from selling everything else. That is from the horses, the jewels and everything else, no nothing that gives off a magical aura


Piter de Colmar (Human Shadow Knight) The hour has arrived to abandon theories and go directly to what is practical.

Is Loki alone, or are Piter and the Iksars with him too? Was intending to go with him, but you only mentioned him in your post.


Game master

Loki went with you guys but you lost sight of him for a few minutes, you will catch up with him another post.


Iksar Shadow Knight

So it sounds like we're handwaving the resupply, and the point at which Loki got impatient and left was when we'd all gotten what we wanted. 3000 gp = 300 pp which translates into 60 pp each. That's in addition to the 150+ pp that we each got for repelling pirates, plus what we found before leaving the island. I'm just re-stating it to make sure that I understood correctly.


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Zaruksis wrote:
the point at which Loki got impatient and left

6 real life days have passed since we left the ship, 1 real life day has passed since Loki ordered his wine. The necromancer isn't moving too fast, you're moving too f%%!ing slow : )

Zaruksis wrote:
3000 gp = 300 pp which translates into 60 pp each. That's in addition to the 150+ pp that we each got for repelling pirates, plus what we found before leaving the island. I'm just re-stating it to make sure that I understood correctly.

Oh, I took it as we went from 1500gp to 3000gp each.

Evil JB wrote:
Alright due to horses being EXTREMELY Rare and some of the other treasure everyone get an 3000 gold, that includes everything else that was needed to be sold, but unable to find a price sheet.

Guess clarification is in order!


Game master

no everyone gets 3000 gold each


male Half Elf Rogue /Markus Vardin Human cleric (Giant Slayer Blackguard Kwenilithmor Eridosan)

I find the fact that the person with a 12 CHA has a high diplomacy rank to be delightfully ironic :)


Angels bleed from the tainted touch of my caress
Kwen wrote:
I find the fact that the person with a 12 CHA has a high diplomacy rank to be delightfully ironic :)

You were born particularly disagreeable, but then read How to Win Friends & Influence People.

1,001 to 1,050 of 1,962 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / The Mead Hall (EverQuest RPG PBP) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.