Forum Pals


Off-Topic Discussions

51 to 75 of 75 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

aeglos wrote:


I like the regulars of the LGBT thread for their openness (is that a word?)

If it was good enough for Gorby, it's good enough for English.


Pfft. I have no forum pals. I'm entirely too acerbic and off-putting.

Shadow Lodge

Shadowborn wrote:
I'm entirely too acerbic and off-putting.

You'd think it's because of the toothy smile, but it's actually the ears.


Orthos wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
I'm entirely too acerbic and off-putting.
You'd think it's because of the toothy smile, but it's actually the ears.

Really? All this time I thought it was my beady-eyed stare. What if I got one of them pierced? Would that make all the cool kids dig me?

Liberty's Edge

Shadowborn wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
I'm entirely too acerbic and off-putting.
You'd think it's because of the toothy smile, but it's actually the ears.
Really? All this time I thought it was my beady-eyed stare. What if I got one of them pierced? Would that make all the cool kids dig me?

Depends what you put in them. Studs are out this year, but chains are in.


I really do like 99% of you. As long as youre not a d@%k in a non humourus way, your ok with me.

Dark Archive

Shadowborn wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
I'm entirely too acerbic and off-putting.
You'd think it's because of the toothy smile, but it's actually the ears.
Really? All this time I thought it was my beady-eyed stare. What if I got one of them pierced? Would that make all the cool kids dig me?

Piercing your eyes would be hardcore man


Infernal Nuisance wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
I'm entirely too acerbic and off-putting.
You'd think it's because of the toothy smile, but it's actually the ears.
Really? All this time I thought it was my beady-eyed stare. What if I got one of them pierced? Would that make all the cool kids dig me?
Piercing your eyes would be hardcore man

I did a double-take a moment there. I was thinking 'wait, I didn't post that'.

Liberty's Edge

unless SOMEONE'S been indulging in sockpuppetry

Liberty's Edge

aeglos is a cool broski with good music and I have the positive feelings for his syntax and outlook.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

[Pours a 40 on the ground]

This is for Houstonderek and all of the homies who aren't here.

Spoiler:
I couldn't find the Cooley High scene. :(


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:

[Pours a 40 on the ground]

This is for Houstonderek and all of the homies who aren't here.

** spoiler omitted **

HD F&*! YEAH!!!!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

In no particular order: psionichamster, carborundum, orthos, Yasha. KillerGM, Sharoth, wraithstrike, houstonderek, freehold DM, celestial healer, Mr Fishy, Sebastian, Doodlebug Anklebiter, Gamergrrrl, the FAWTL nutcase squad in general, JMD031, Callous Jack, the poodles, the slaads, the werecabbages ...

SKR for having some serious stones. Crystal Frasier for daring to pursue her cool artwork after PaizoCon 2 and Lilith for being awesome. Sarah Marie. Cosmo's mustache and of course the Evil Brain in a Jar that is Ross Byers. James Jacobs for being a velociraptor born in a man's body.

I'm sure I've missed a few ... like the Ugliest Dog in Gamerdom whose forum name I cannot remember for the life of me.

Dark Archive

Freehold DM wrote:
Also, baronaremhashevum and Tequila Sunrise get extra love and special mention for being the first people from the messageboards that I met.

And I loves me some Freehold! My very first Golarion campaign DM, and arguably the nicest.

Spoiler:
And Branding Opportunity my first PFS GM who got me and Freehold together in the first place. A certain now Paizo staffer was at the table that day too.

Set still has some ideas that make my jaw drop.

Any role-player here above 35, just because I like my gamer geeks old school, there are quite a few of us.

Anyone who's heart and mind and soul has a spark of Cheliax.

Lilith for her cookies. Hitchock just because. Erik and Lou and Adam and Jason and the future Dr. Greg for the same reasons (they are true gentlemen and scholars).

Brock because he now helms a ship that he is very much a master and commander of.

ALL those fellows at Gencon and Comiccon who I hoist a drink or four with are lovely chaps and ladies as well. For the sake of propriety, 'nuff said.


I love ALL of you.

Now ALL of you get off my lawn!

Liberty's Edge

Gark the Goblin wrote:
unless SOMEONE'S been indulging in sockpuppetry

My puppets are all flesh and steel, luv.


I like Orthos because he favorites my posts a lot. Strokes my ego in the right kind of way :D


Odraude wrote:
I like Orthos because he favorites my posts a lot. Strokes my ego in the right kind of way :D

Oh man, I know what you mean.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

It's always nice when Orthos strokes your ego...the right way. ;)


Infernal Nuisance wrote:
Piercing your eyes would be hardcore man

That would totally ruin the beady-eyed stare. Plus, sounds painful. I guess I'm not hardcore.


Turin the Mad wrote:

In no particular order: psionichamster, carborundum, orthos, Yasha. KillerGM, Sharoth, wraithstrike, houstonderek, freehold DM, celestial healer, Mr Fishy, Sebastian, Doodlebug Anklebiter, Gamergrrrl, the FAWTL nutcase squad in general, JMD031, Callous Jack, the poodles, the slaads, the werecabbages ...

SKR for having some serious stones. Crystal Frasier for daring to pursue her cool artwork after PaizoCon 2 and Lilith for being awesome. Sarah Marie. Cosmo's mustache and of course the Evil Brain in a Jar that is Ross Byers. James Jacobs for being a velociraptor born in a man's body.

I'm sure I've missed a few ... like the Ugliest Dog in Gamerdom whose forum name I cannot remember for the life of me.

*humps Turin*

Silver Crusade

Odraude wrote:
I like Orthos because he favorites my posts a lot. Strokes my ego in the right kind of way :D

For that, a "like" not only for Orthos, but Ambrosia Slaad as well! (They inspire to me to "like" more of other people's posts.)

In seriousness, too many to list. You are all awesome.


*blink*


Apropos of nothing, I'm a fan of blackbloodtroll for posting an insane amount of possible FAQs and for an intriguingly titled thread about the ethics of killing other players before it got renamed. ;p Tortle soup all round.

And at the risk of leaving out so many of you:

TOZ and Kirth for making sure we all know our mileage varies on everything.

Umbral Reaver for dark creativity and mature responses.

BigNorseWolf for endearing politics.

All those over in the Suggestions/Homebrew section for keeping the new new.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I must add P.H. Dungeon and Guy Humual - harkening back to the days of the Savage Tide campaigns we were all hip deep in.

Good times!

51 to 75 of 75 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forum Pals All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.