679) Someone said burning it all to the ground was the only way to be sure. You were sure you didn't want to be part of that.
680) You woke up next to yourself, naked, in bed.
681) The voices told you not to.
682) It is written. In the manual.
683) Because it's a very small island with very few people on it, and you just learned how genetics works.
684) You were given a choice: you could either get married to the person your family picked out for you, or you could leave and become a famous adventurer. It was nice they gave you a choice....
685) You once told your friends you family's ancestral sword was your SO. They've laughed at you ever since. Except the sword is now claiming that they are a person of attraction to you and that they're totally fine to try dating you, so long as you free them from the curse.
686) Everybody else is doing it!
687) There's this dragon you want to impress, and adventurers are the only other kind of people who can afford hoards.
688) You heard some famous artist was auctioning off a sensual portrait of Valeros and Alain. Score!
689) Because you said so while touching the village's magic rock.
690) IN A WORLD where the land is blanketed by darkness, where villains prey upon the weak and where the people cry out for justice, ONE man has the courage to stand against the forces of evil.......and he just died in your family's inn. Someone's got to Save The Day.
691) Because the Dark Lord picked you as the new Chosen One.
692) Because you managed to move the rock and find your dad's stuff.
693) Because you just found out your dead-beat dad is a god and you have some things to say to him.
694) You're determined to find the one town without a bunch of damn vampires.
695) Because you went to engineering school and found out rock 'n' roll isn't a very stable material.
696) Some ponies moved into town and they are not pastel.
|Signore di Fortuna|
703. Because they are selling manor homes for 1 silver in a far off country. Taxes are not included in that cost, so you may have to adventure to raise funds/transportation...
...Damn. If I were retiring, I'd do some serious research into that.