New Interactive Maps - Props to Paizo!


Carrion Crown

Sczarni

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I just got an email from Paizo announcing that they've added Interactive Maps PDFs for the Carrion Crown chapters.

I just wanted to say, Thanks, Paizo! This is awesome, and a complete surprise to me. Basically, I just got something free added to something I already bought. You guys are the best!


Trinite wrote:

I just got an email from Paizo announcing that they've added Interactive Maps PDFs for the Carrion Crown chapters.

I just wanted to say, Thanks, Paizo! This is awesome, and a complete surprise to me. Basically, I just got something free added to something I already bought. You guys are the best!

Seconded. I haven't even downloaded the things yet and I'm already thinking of uses for my PBEM.


Yes there awesome. I loved that they went back and retrofit them.
I also saw that the game pdf's are different in size and wonder if they updated any CONTENT.

however some minor problems:
- TotB: Hergstag, needs players view as the haunted houses are still marked with BLUE circle.
- BM: Overland map needs players view. So it still has all the features but NOT Stairs of the Moon and Feldengrau etc
-SoG: Overland map needs players view. So it still has all the features but NOT game locations.


What are the Interactive Maps features?

Sovereign Court

And how does one get them if I only have dead tree versions of the AP?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

did they fix the size of schools caromarc, by that i mean is it one square equals 10 feet or is it still 5 feet per square.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Fubbles the Baby Cow wrote:
And how does one get them if I only have dead tree versions of the AP?

with 14.99 of course;) for me its worth it if they fixed some scale issues


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Voomer wrote:
What are the Interactive Maps features?

interactive maps are all the maps from the ap gathered together in one pdf, you can have it as gm view with secret rooms visible, or players view with those hidden. you can turn off tags and all too.


captain yesterday wrote:
did they fix the size of schools caromarc, by that i mean is it one square equals 10 feet or is it still 5 feet per square.

Nope. after a QUICK look it dosnt seems like the community input was retrofit.

e.g. HoH Trust Points not changed as far as I can see

Sczarni

They just added the maps as a separate file for purchasers of the PDFs. The "interactive" part is that you can turn the maps labels and stuff off, so that you can have a "GM version" and a "player version" of the maps if you so desire.

If you've got any of the Skull & Shackles PDFs, these are just like those maps.


Great. I'll have to track down the download. I also thought the V&G Chymic Works should have been 10 feet to a square.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber

I have a subscription to the ap's and have all the CC books and pdf's but I can't find this new map pdf in my downloads. Is the download link somewhere else?

Sczarni

Einherjar101 wrote:
I have a subscription to the ap's and have all the CC books and pdf's but I can't find this new map pdf in my downloads. Is the download link somewhere else?

They aren't separate files in your downloads. They should be included in the file for each CC book. Re-download the PDFs for each book, and the map files should be included with them.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber

thanks found it, although still doesn't have a better map of the town hall :(

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Adventure Path / Carrion Crown / New Interactive Maps - Props to Paizo! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Carrion Crown