212) That one happened last week, in a Skull & Shackles game:
Player 1: "So ! I get to be the captain of this whole crew. Ain't I grand ! ? And you [pointing towards Player 2], you'll be my second in command !"
Player 2:"No. I'll NEVER be your second in command !"
Player 1 (bemused):"Ho, hmmm. So your character doesn't want to be my character's second in command ?"
Player 2 (dead serious):"No. I don't want to play anything while you are in charge, Player 1 !"[/b]
Player 1: " ... [gurgling noises]"
(The situation was resolved shortly after to the mutual satisfaction of the 2 players - who are longtime friends).
Note: okay, it has nothing to do with the DM.
220) "Make a Will save. You really don't want to fail this one, BTW."
221) "You failed your Will save? Come with me." *GM takes player into another room for 'friendly chat'*
Mixing things up a bit:
222) "The creature's claws viciously rend into your tender flesh. You have Fortitude, right?"
223) "The Prince wants to see you in her office about that incident last night, right now."
224) "Make a Perception + Aler- wait, how many dots of Auspex do you have? Oh, nevermind."
225) "What's your Willpower?"
|The Mad Comrade|