Succubus vs. Detect Evil


Advice

1 to 50 of 67 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

The 12th level party I run games for contains an Inquisitor who makes a point of constantly cycling through his at-will alignment detection abilities while exploring, negotiating, etc. The players are about to stumble into an unexpected encounter a succubus, who (because she's been trapped in a mirror for a couple centuries) they will catch alone, relatively unaware, and poorly prepared. She will, of course, adopt a pleasing guise and try to convince them that she is just a harmless maiden and not at all a threat. However, there is no way the Inquisitor will fail to notice her alignment.

So should I just expect that this will be a brief encounter once the Inquisitor's spidey-sense starts tingling, or is there some way for her to confound his detection long enough to at least plead her case to the party? She can have no additional gear.


the spell misdirection is a good start

and will make the Inquisitor think hard about depending on their detect alignment abilities.

Scarab Sages

I thought of misdirection, but I'd have to give the succubus class levels, and the Inquisitor has an insanely high will save.


Undetectable Alignment is pretty cheap and easy to get through magic items. Makes sense that a succubus would always have at minimum one potion. Was she sealed in the mirror with her equipment?


A Ring of Mind Shielding will do the job as well.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/rings/ring-of-mind-shielding

Scarab Sages

Mirror of Life Trapping - you don't get to keep any gear when you go in, so you come out nekkid. She'd have had to acquire the effect before she went in - not impossible, really.


did I say cast it on the Inquisitor, I did not.
Chose an object in the room or one of the front-liners who have a poor will save.
And a succubus with a class level of bard or Sorceress is not that big a problem

Scarab Sages

Ah - I'm misinterpreting the spell description then.

Scarab Sages

Wait - no, I'm not. Caster of the detection spell gets a will save vs. misdirection.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

8 people marked this as a favorite.

It might be a little late for this, but one great way to mess with the "I detect evil all the time" character is to let the ability work so often it starts to get less reliable. AKA: Have some of the less important NPCs be evil as well, but not actively evil. As long as their HD are high enough, they'll detect as evil, and by establishing the fact that there are lots of evil people out there and that there's no way to "inquisit" them all, many players eventually either stop spamming the power or stop automatically assuming that everyone who's evil is gonna get them.

That said, you could also go for the old standby: ring of mind shielding.

Paizo Employee Organized Play Developer

Is she currently in the mirror? What are the circumstances surrounding the party encountering her? Is there a possibility of the inquisitor being drawn into the mirror as part of the succubus' release? Anything that buys her time opens up the encounter, and gives her a chance to activate abilities like her Greater Teleport, Dominate Person, and Summon. If she gets the teleport off, she could snag some new gear including a Ring of Mind Shielding and come back in any number of different guises.


The succubus' high Cha will make a high DC and may counter the Inquisitor's High saving throw.

For insurance have something attack that deals wisdom damage, and have it target the Inquisitor.

Scarab Sages

James Jacobs wrote:

It might be a little late for this, but one great way to mess with the "I detect evil all the time" character is to let the ability work so often it starts to get less reliable. AKA: Have some of the less important NPCs be evil as well, but not actively evil. As long as their HD are high enough, they'll detect as evil, and by establishing the fact that there are lots of evil people out there and that there's no way to "inquisit" them all, many players eventually either stop spamming the power or stop automatically assuming that everyone who's evil is gonna get them.

That said, you could also go for the old standby: ring of mind shielding.

Actually, we've already established this that he can't go around just smacking people because they set off his alarms. (The kingdome they operate out of has lots of not-nice people in it.) So there's potential there.

However, the player is very much a rules stickler (not so much a rules lawyer, as he refrains from interrupting the game for rules disputes) so at some point I know he will bring up the fact than an 8HD aligned outsider has a Strong aura, as opposed to the weak auras of all the mildly evil people he's run into thus far.

Still, I think that this is going to come down to how convincing a story I can concoct for her.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

As solutions, well if she is in a mirror. Have the mirror reflect it back if it is used while she is still in it. So if the inquis cast detect Alignment he will get a reading of his own alignment.

Not much you can do once she comes out of the mirror though.

Things like this is why I am not a fan of cantrips being at will. We changed them to work like magical abilities 3 + ability mod times per day. Still gives them a lot of uses in important times but stops them from spamming them. (no offense to Paizo)

Besides we succubi are not evil, it is a myth we are evil. Now detect sexy would work, but not evil. Trust me. :)

Grand Lodge

She would have to have a level of Bard to get Undetectable Alignment. (Wiz/Sorcs don't get it, and for every other class it's a Level 2 spell.) But still, bard is a good fit for a succubus and will provide her some additional useful spells (Grease comes to mind) to supplement her charms on high Will save characters. Unlike "Misdirection", there's no saving throw for people trying to see through it---only if you try to cast it on somebody unwillingly.

The only problem is that the text makes it unclear about what the effect actually is. It only says that the alignment is concealed, so it will probably be up to GM fiat whether that means the Inquisitor can't get a read on her at all or whether she pings as Neutral/Neutral.

Scarab Sages

Ssalarn wrote:
Is she currently in the mirror? What are the circumstances surrounding the party encountering her? Is there a possibility of the inquisitor being drawn into the mirror as part of the succubus' release? Anything that buys her time opens up the encounter, and gives her a chance to activate abilities like her Greater Teleport, Dominate Person, and Summon. If she gets the teleport off, she could snag some new gear including a Ring of Mind Shielding and come back in any number of different guises.

Yeah, she's in the mirror. The party has mostly figured the thing out so there's almost no chance of the Inquisitor getting sucked in. The party has been playing around with the thing letting various trapped creatures out and experimenting. Even if they cotton to her right away, it should still be a fun encounter.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is the inquisitor good? If so, murdering her because of alignment is somewhat questionable... Who knows if she's been cursed with an Evil spell effect or not? Judging books by their cover and all that.

If he's neutral... Well, succubi aren't exactly without bargaining tools, and it sounds like she's at a disadvantage and possibly even liable to be thankful for a rescue...

Scarab Sages

EntrerisShadow wrote:
The only problem is that the text makes it unclear about what the effect actually is. It only says that the alignment is concealed, so it will probably be up to GM fiat whether that means the Inquisitor can't get a read on her at all or whether she pings as Neutral/Neutral.

Actually, there's a good point there: we've established that neutral doesn't register on the detect spells at all, so if she's got Undetectable Alignment up, she'd read identically to Neutral! That might work!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

If he's such a rules stickler, just stab him with a high DC level mechanical trap.

Or if you are a devious GM, make it so if anyone kills the succubus he unleashes something horrible, which was why she was imprisoned instead of killed in the first place. In that case, let him detect all he wants. If he can't act on it, it will probably be more fun to watch the impotent rage.

Scarab Sages

KrispyXIV wrote:
Is the inquisitor good?

Lawful neutral with a history of actively hunting down demons and undead with extreme prejudice. High will save. Totally humorless (The character, not the player) and utterly paranoid. He's like a Succubus' worst nightmare. :P


Here's a Rule question for you folks -

Would the mirror read as Evil with a Evil Outsider trapped in it?


I've got it. Give the mirror an Overwhelming evil aura and hide hers in plain sight.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Giving a (or even a few) level(s) of bard to a cr 7 creature shouldn't cause you many problems against a 12th level party.

Useing the Monster Advancement rules 5 levels of bard (i assume succubus would count as a skill monster role) would bring herr to cr12 and boost her Cha by 1 to 28 Giving her the ability to cast undetectable alignment and a few other interesting tricks. (DC 20 level 1 spells for instance :))


How's the party ever getting anywhere, when the inquisitor is spending all his Standard Actions using his detection abilities? Simply making them move with haste could shut his radar down for a bit.

Also: the Succubus could feign being hurt, and use a wand of Infernal Healing on herself. That will explain any evil aura for a minute, giving her time to shield her true nature more permanently.

Matt2VK wrote:
Would the mirror read as Evil with a Evil Outsider trapped in it?

No, why would it?


Wolfsnap wrote:

The 12th level party I run games for contains an Inquisitor who makes a point of constantly cycling through his at-will alignment detection abilities while exploring, negotiating, etc. The players are about to stumble into an unexpected encounter a succubus, who (because she's been trapped in a mirror for a couple centuries) they will catch alone, relatively unaware, and poorly prepared. She will, of course, adopt a pleasing guise and try to convince them that she is just a harmless maiden and not at all a threat. However, there is no way the Inquisitor will fail to notice her alignment.

So should I just expect that this will be a brief encounter once the Inquisitor's spidey-sense starts tingling, or is there some way for her to confound his detection long enough to at least plead her case to the party? She can have no additional gear.

The PC has abilities, so let the player experience them. I don't think you should circumvent the abilities of the PC just because you can.

I’m not sure what the big deal here is though. This is what succubi are good at, right? They beguile, charm, bargain, and manipulate. The succubus should be well prepared (mentally anyway) for this kind of confrontation. In fact, I would bet any succubus worth her salt would prefer to confront an inquisitor “naked” as opposed to fully clothed and armed. She should surrender immediately and in her natural form before the inquisitor bothers to detect anything. Once the situation turns from combat to bargaining she has already won, the inquisitor just doesn’t know it yet!

Scarab Sages

I'm working on the assumption that her alignment is undetectable while in the mirror.

Also - I'm not actually planning this out as a major encounter or anything. The succubus is just one of a random assortment of people/creatures trapped in the mirror, so there's no story significance and no real reason to boost her CR. I'm just looking for a way for the encounter to consist of more than just "Detect Evil, True Sight, Splat."

They popped a frost giant out of the thing last session and he lasted just over 1 round. :P


Matt2VK wrote:

Would the mirror read as Evil with a Evil Outsider trapped in it?
VRMH wrote:

No, why would it?

I know the mirror wouldn't if it was empty but it does have a Evil Outsider trapped in it now. So I can see the possibility of it having a Evil Aura.

I don't know the rules on the mirror so I asked.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Well, if she's just a monster, you can't expect more than just that from the encounter unless you build more into it.

If shes just a speed bump, just let him smoke her and move along to where the real challenge is.


Wolfsnap wrote:

I'm working on the assumption that her alignment is undetectable while in the mirror.

Also - I'm not actually planning this out as a major encounter or anything. The succubus is just one of a random assortment of people/creatures trapped in the mirror, so there's no story significance and no real reason to boost her CR. I'm just looking for a way for the encounter to consist of more than just "Detect Evil, True Sight, Splat."

They popped a frost giant out of the thing last session and he lasted just over 1 round. :P

I'm still a fan of giving the mirror an Aura of Overwhleming strength relative to the inquisitor. It sounds like a pretty serious tool of evil (what with the binding of souls for all eternity and whatnot), just establish that turning on Detect Evil in the vicinity is a bad idea.

Problem solved :)


Gnasher wrote:

If he's such a rules stickler, just stab him with a high DC level mechanical trap.

Or if you are a devious GM, make it so if anyone kills the succubus he unleashes something horrible, which was why she was imprisoned instead of killed in the first place. In that case, let him detect all he wants. If he can't act on it, it will probably be more fun to watch the impotent rage.

I like that idea, but I was think more of a curse, High DC save.

and this is where custom content can come in.

Scarab Sages

cibet44 wrote:
The PC has abilities, so let the player experience them. I don't think you should circumvent the abilities of the PC just because you can.

I don't want to circumvent his abilities - I just want to challenge his abilities so that there's a little mystery about the situation before the eventual resolution.

Quote:
In fact, I would bet any succubus worth her salt would prefer to confront an inquisitor “naked” as opposed to fully clothed and armed. She should surrender immediately and in her natural form before the inquisitor bothers to detect anything. Once the situation turns from combat to bargaining she has already won, the inquisitor just doesn’t know it yet!

That is also a very good point!

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16

But you know, running into an evil outsider in pleasant mien is exactly what an Inquisitor's detect alignment ability is for. If you want to confound it in this case, when is it supposed to shine?

I doubt that the ability would work while the succubus is in the mirror. That's sort of like an extra-dimensional space, and I don't think the spell can bridge that gap.

Once she's on the material plane, what are her goals? To muck about with the saps who freed her, or to attend to some longer-ranging plots that have sat dormant for Orcus-knows how long?

Succubus: I'm free!
Inquisitor: Boys, she's strongly evil.
Succubus: If you say so. But, if you'll all excuse me, I have to reacquaint myself with the cult of Beliel who imprisoned me.

Having said all that, if you really want the encounter to go off, and you don't want the inquisitor to jig to her right away, I'd recommend something that affects his abilities in general, rather than her specifically. Maybe he's still covered in the remnants of an undead swarm, or still reeling from the effects of the spell that desecrated his armor.


It might be more fun to see what the party does if you follow cibet44 suggestion and have the succubus surrender right away.

Sit back and watch the party chaos start.


Exchange her combat reflexes feat for deceitful and have her take 2 levels of master spy PrC. This will give her the ability to detect as any alignment she wants, the inquisitor's ability might turn against the party by confirming her lawful and good nature rather than condemning her.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
cibet44 wrote:
Wolfsnap wrote:

The 12th level party I run games for contains an Inquisitor who makes a point of constantly cycling through his at-will alignment detection abilities while exploring, negotiating, etc. The players are about to stumble into an unexpected encounter a succubus, who (because she's been trapped in a mirror for a couple centuries) they will catch alone, relatively unaware, and poorly prepared. She will, of course, adopt a pleasing guise and try to convince them that she is just a harmless maiden and not at all a threat. However, there is no way the Inquisitor will fail to notice her alignment.

So should I just expect that this will be a brief encounter once the Inquisitor's spidey-sense starts tingling, or is there some way for her to confound his detection long enough to at least plead her case to the party? She can have no additional gear.

The PC has abilities, so let the player experience them. I don't think you should circumvent the abilities of the PC just because you can.

I’m not sure what the big deal here is though. This is what succubi are good at, right? They beguile, charm, bargain, and manipulate. The succubus should be well prepared (mentally anyway) for this kind of confrontation. In fact, I would bet any succubus worth her salt would prefer to confront an inquisitor “naked” as opposed to fully clothed and armed. She should surrender immediately and in her natural form before the inquisitor bothers to detect anything. Once the situation turns from combat to bargaining she has already won, the inquisitor just doesn’t know it yet!

I think this may be the best solution, depending on what the succubus knows and how much time she has to prepare. What form is she in while she is stuck in the mirror? Has the party seen her in her true form? Does she have reason to believe that anyone in the party can detect her true form and nature? The answers to these questions would determine what form she appears in. Regardless of form, she should express gratitude to her "rescuers" and not initiate combat unless she has to. Even if (when) the inquisitor figures out exactly what she is, she should keep negotiations going -- perhaps by suggesting a common enemy that they could face together.


Well, for starters, just cause she's evil, doesn't mean she is a demon. Or even that she must be killed. Maybe she is just an innocent maiden who turned bitter after spending so much time trapped in a mirror. The problem is convincing your players of that.

Also, there are mystical tattoos that can store spells.


Helpless maidens don't normally have auras of overwhemlming evil. Now, giving her class levels in inquisitor (infiltrator)...

Liberty's Edge

10 people marked this as a favorite.

Have the party see the mirror, and the women trapped inside. At this point, they can't tell from her true nature - while in the mirror, she's undetectable.

(Another possibility - perhaps her evil nature can be detected, but while in the mirror it's impossible to tell the source of the evil. Is it an evil woman trapped in a mirror, or an innocent trapped in an evil mirror? If the later is even a possibility, a good party should be strongly motivated to free her from the mirror.)

After she's free, she plays it cool. She does not attack the party. If the Inquisitor calls her out on her evil nature, she begs them to treat her with kindness - she's had plenty of time to repent her evil ways while trapped in the mirror. She's still a demon and detects as such, but her heart, she pleads, has turned away from the path of darkness.

This makes sense. Trapped without physical form or sensation would be a shock for a something as carnal as a succubus. Perhaps it could even redeem such a creature. Angels can fall, demons could rise, right?

...

It's a con, of course. A long con. Maybe the party holds and listens to her tale of woe, and she'll offer any service she can. Well, almost any service. She's a "good girl" now, and needs the party's help on her path to redemption. No charms or dominates, no energy drains or vampiric touchs. No seduction. Maybe the party attacks, in which case she shifts to the ethereal to watch for the next best moment in which to help. To prove herself.

She can offer quite a bit, outside of her obvious succubi talents. She's a master negotiator who can shapeshift and speak any tongue - perfect for getting out of trouble with the city guard, or scoring a great deal from the magic weapon shop. She can transport items through the ethereal, assist in battle, and use her telepathy to keep the party connected. Once the party trusts her, she may even offer her profane gift (she'll warn them of the danger, of course. "Do you trust me? I understand if you don't. Who would trust a monster like me...". Woe be it for a PC to decline a free, stackable +2 bonus to any ability score of their choosing!

She begs the party not to reveal her to authorities, especially those of the church ("They won't understand me like you do!"). If someone wants to try zone of truth or other such magics, roll the saves or spell resistance privately, and bend the truth freely. "No" is an acceptable answer to "Are you planning to betray us?" - she's not planning on doing anything, just following her true nature. If the party asks "Have you given up your evil ways for good?", she can respond "I don't know. Certainly not without your help."

Show her devotion to the party - she'll risk death to save them. Play up the humor as she gets use to a non-evil mortal lifestyle. Throw in humanizing moments. Make the players like her.

Then.

Then you start to twist the knife.

For a time, she is an unusual, if helpful, NPC. Soon she starts to give them information. She once worked for an evil cult with access to dangerous magic items. We should take care of that. There's a nobleman in town who's secretly studying to become a lich. Stop him before it's too late. There's a band of marauders here, or a street gang there, and before too long, she's become the mission hub. Gathering power and info, with the PCs at her disposal. Vanquishing evil, and opening up a nice, big power vacuum.

...

I don't know how far this goes, to be honest. I've gone a bit further than I expected. Maybe she takes control of the city, bit by bit, while the party is away. Maybe they get powerful enough that she asks them to help depose a demon lord, only to take his place at the eleventh hour. Maybe she really comes to care for the party (in the way one might care for a pet). It's up to you, really. Maybe she's found out, and the party rebukes her, and she flies away, swearing revenge.

But there's something to be said for the femme fatale.

Liberty's Edge

darkwarriorkarg wrote:
Now, giving her class levels in inquisitor (infiltrator)...

Ha! That also works!


I always wondered if teiflings and dhampirs registered on the 'detect evil' scale regardless of thier actual alignment. You can make a case for it, and think of the crazy loop it would throw them for if they ever met a pit-born paladin who actually radiated evel despite thier class!


Grey Lensman wrote:
I always wondered if teiflings and dhampirs registered on the 'detect evil' scale regardless of thier actual alignment. You can make a case for it, and think of the crazy loop it would throw them for if they ever met a pit-born paladin who actually radiated evel despite thier class!

Tieflings and Dhampirs don't detect as Evil since there subtype isn't Evil unless there alignment is evil.


I wouldn't have thought you can detect alignment through the mirror, the creatures are trapped in an extradimensional space. The caster wouldn't have line of effect, not even line of sight if the reflection of the creature wasn't displayed.

"A creature not aware of the nature of the device always sees its own reflection." They need to know what the mirror does before they can see her reflection. Also, the command word to get her out.

(Don't forget she has to appear as a naked maiden in the mirror, and she can always ready an action to teleport away if they try to break the mirror and seem hostile)


Starfinder Superscriber

Wow brreitz, I may steal that for some of my RotRL goame I'm running just to REALLY mess with my party.


I would not allow Detect Evil to work on the inhabitants of the mirror, while they are in the mirror itself.
If magic items cannot pass into the mirror, why would a spell pierce it?
They are in an extradimensional space while in the mirror which is likely way out of range of the spell.

At the very least, give it only a 5% chance per caster level, like with a crystal ball.

Similarly, its easy to just have it so that the mirror has an 'evil' aura all of its own (either by just saying it does, or adding a spell effect that causes it to) ... in which case being able to differentiate the mirror from the inhabitant would be almost impossible.

Once the succubus is out, of course, things would progress as per normal.... but as long as she stands by the mirror, Detect Evil is still not going to differentiate until the caster stares at her for 3 rounds (Given that she's naked, not a big leap!) sorting it all out. Three rounds in which the succubus can perhaps barter or protect herself elseways.


Shyne wrote:
Grey Lensman wrote:
I always wondered if teiflings and dhampirs registered on the 'detect evil' scale regardless of thier actual alignment. You can make a case for it, and think of the crazy loop it would throw them for if they ever met a pit-born paladin who actually radiated evel despite thier class!
Tieflings and Dhampirs don't detect as Evil since there subtype isn't Evil unless there alignment is evil.

You sure about this? Evil subtype doesn't appear relevant.

Creature type is the issue.

Tieflings are outsiders, thus fall under the 'aligned outsider' category.

Dhampirs, on the other hand, are NOT undead, so unless they classify elsewhere (ie: are a cleric or paladin) they fall under the generic 'aligned creature' category like most everyone else.

Hmm... unless you're implying that the 'aligned outsider' means they have to have an alignment subtype... but that can't be true, else the 'aligned creature' category is useless as almost no one would qualify.
I'm pretty sure the intention of the spell is for the generic 10th level chaotic evil human fighter to show up with a faint evil aura.


Wolfsnap wrote:

The 12th level party I run games for contains an Inquisitor who makes a point of constantly cycling through his at-will alignment detection abilities while exploring, negotiating, etc. The players are about to stumble into an unexpected encounter a succubus, who (because she's been trapped in a mirror for a couple centuries) they will catch alone, relatively unaware, and poorly prepared. She will, of course, adopt a pleasing guise and try to convince them that she is just a harmless maiden and not at all a threat. However, there is no way the Inquisitor will fail to notice her alignment.

So should I just expect that this will be a brief encounter once the Inquisitor's spidey-sense starts tingling, or is there some way for her to confound his detection long enough to at least plead her case to the party? She can have no additional gear.

A potion of undetectable alignment is 50 gp and lasts 24 hours. Plenty of time to fool whomever you please.

EDIT: Incidentally your typical succubus is carrying about 5,200 gp worth of gear. A few potions of undetectable alignment would be easier to imagine her having than not, given their usual antics.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Matt2VK wrote:

Matt2VK wrote:

Would the mirror read as Evil with a Evil Outsider trapped in it?
VRMH wrote:

No, why would it?

I know the mirror wouldn't if it was empty but it does have a Evil Outsider trapped in it now. So I can see the possibility of it having a Evil Aura.

I don't know the rules on the mirror so I asked.

It would have a lingering aura at least (dim strength(, it is in the spell description.

After century imprisoning at least one evil outsider, a evil giant and who know what (the GM, obviously, know)? There are all the reasons for it to have a strong aura. Or maybe a confusing one as it show the alignment of all the creature within it.

PRD wrote:
A mirror of life trapping has 15 extradimensional compartments within it.

The other option is that, as long as a creature is in the mirror, you can't detect his/her/its alignment as he is in a extradimensional space.


Of course the specimen in the Bestiaries are only the average for their type.

If you want your succubus to have Undetectable Alignment or whatever..

well, fine,. give it to her. 1/day SLA or 2/day.

and/or replace one of her current ones with it.

Quote:


Constant—detect good, tongues

At will—charm monster (DC 22), detect thoughts (DC 20), ethereal jaunt (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only), suggestion (DC 21), greater teleport (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only), vampiric touch

1/day—dominate person (DC 23), summon (level 3, 1 babau 50%)

Swapping out Ethereal Jaunt (at will, 7th level) for at will Unknowable Alignment (level 2) is technically a power downgrade while allowing you to do just this sort of thing.

IMO they should have had it on their list for free somewhere- but thats just me.

-S


Quote:

Constant—detect good, tongues

At will—charm monster (DC 22), detect thoughts (DC 20), ethereal jaunt (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only), suggestion (DC 21), greater teleport (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only), vampiric touch

1/day—dominate person (DC 23), summon (level 3, 1 babau 50%)

Just replace "Ethereal Jaunt" for "undetectable alignment" and you are set.

(replacing a 7th level spell with a 2nd level spell.)

Nothing says that the succubus in the mirror is an average specimen of the series, afterall.

-S


Question: do you regularly make the inquisitor save vs. stun when overwhelming auras are in play?

The man always playing with his night vision goggles is going to get flash-blinded sometimes, that's just the price tag for being able to see in the dark.

Also any Succubus worth her wings who just got out of a nasty trap is going to be extra-ready to run and hide, she doesn't fight normally why the HELL (lol) would she do it without her gear?

1 to 50 of 67 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Advice / Succubus vs. Detect Evil All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.