>>Ask Feiya ALL your questions here<<


Off-Topic Discussions

101 to 150 of 337 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Besides Ms. Stabbity McRogue do you know anything about the other iconics romantic lives?


wrong thread to ask the high queen of stab anything The NPC


He's not, he's asking Feiya about everyone EXCEPT her ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tirq wrote:
Is that a Boomerang on your head?

Nope, its a magic thingummy that channels the magic of the universe into my head.

Tirq wrote:


Were you aware of what Tvtropes said about you?

** spoiler omitted **

I am now! I'm a bit surprised at the whole "about to fall out of her bodice." I have NEVER unintentionally fallen out of my bodice.

Spoiler:
Except for that one time.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
The NPC wrote:
Besides Ms. Stabbity McRogue do you know anything about the other iconics romantic lives?

Yes, but there is an unspoken code of honor amongst the iconics that we do not kiss and tell.


Do you like applecake?


Aw, couldn't you change the names to protect the "innocent"?


doctor_wu wrote:
Do you like applecake?

I have never had this.

Is it an apple flavored cake or a bunch of apples "caked" together.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Feiya wrote:
doctor_wu wrote:
Do you like applecake?

I have never had this.

Is it an apple flavored cake or a bunch of apples "caked" together.

apple cake


Dark_Mistress wrote:


apple cake

I MUST TRY THIS THING. NOW.

*heads off to go find Harsk*

The Exchange

Wait! Why would you go see Harsk?!

Also, would you be willing to share when you unintentionally fell out of your bodice?

Would you be willing to tell us after a few drinks?

More than a few drinks?

A lot of drinks?

Is there anyone I could ask if you aren't willing to tell?

Does Erzen have a Paizo.com page?


Tirq wrote:
Wait! Why would you go see Harsk?!

He is hands down, the best chef I have ever met.

Tirq wrote:
Also, would you be willing to share when you unintentionally fell out of your bodice?

Falls under the Don't Kiss and Tell About Iconics policy.

Tirq wrote:
Would you be willing to tell us after a few drinks?

Possibly

Tirq wrote:
More than a few drinks?

Probably

Tirq wrote:
A lot of drinks?

Definately

Tirq wrote:
Is there anyone I could ask if you aren't willing to tell?

Yes.

Tirq wrote:
Does Erzen have a Paizo.com page?

Ahahahahaha.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Have you ever encouterd the problem of "the competely empty dungeon"?


You obviously like your drink... what's your favorite?


Tirq wrote:

Wait! Why would you go see Harsk?!

Also, would you be willing to share when you unintentionally fell out of your bodice?

Would you be willing to tell us after a few drinks?

More than a few drinks?

A lot of drinks?

Is there anyone I could ask if you aren't willing to tell?

Does Erzen have a Paizo.com page?

Silly, you want to ask....Can you tell us about a time when you intentionally fell out of your bodice? Were the other Iconic's around?

The Exchange

Who all(of the Iconics) are on the Messageboards?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder PF Special Edition, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Feiya wrote:
Tirq wrote:
Is that a Boomerang on your head?

Nope, its a magic thingummy that channels the magic of the universe into my head.

That sounds painful. Does it hurt?


Tirq wrote:
Who all(of the Iconics) are on the Messageboards?

well there is Feiya, Lem, and the merisiel.....

The Exchange

And Kyra. But is that all of them?

Dark Archive

there was Amiri around, but she never had a thread...

The Exchange

Who wants to start a thread for her?


w hy dont you do it

The Exchange

My threads tend to die... quickly...


So Feita, what is the toughest fight you ever had?

If you had a drean team of a adventuring froup whow would be on it?

What is your least favorite of the 'good' races?

Do you dye your hair or is it naturaly white?

Do you belong to a coven? If so can you tell us about it?


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Lord Fyre wrote:
Have you ever encouterd the problem of "the competely empty dungeon"?

Nope. The minute you let your guard down, a kobold rogue is gonna cut you.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Orthos wrote:
You obviously like your drink... what's your favorite?

Water; it's super versatile.


DSXMachina wrote:


Silly, you want to ask....Can you tell us about a time when you intentionally fell out of your bodice? Were the other Iconic's around?

Nope, need to keep my answers PG.

Yes, but not all of them.


Steelfiredragon wrote:
w hy dont you do it

Because he's Tirq and not Amiri :)


John Kretzer wrote:
So Feita, what is the toughest fight you ever had?

Trying to get Lini and Alain to work together as a team.

John Kretzer wrote:
If you had a drean team of a adventuring froup whow would be on it?

How many can be on it?

John Kretzer wrote:
What is your least favorite of the 'good' races?

Which are the good races?

John Kretzer wrote:
Do you dye your hair or is it naturaly white?

Natural.

John Kretzer wrote:
Do you belong to a coven? If so can you tell us about it?

No.


To be fair to Lini, the only one who works well in a team with Alain is his horse. And horses tend to get nervous around big cats.


Why were only the female iconics invited to Prof. Lorimor funeral?

Sovereign Court

Feiya wrote:
Orthos wrote:
You obviously like your drink... what's your favorite?
Water; it's super versatile.

But not as safe to drink as wine. Not all of us have clerics available to purify it. The only time I use water is for bathing.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
The NPC wrote:
Why were only the female iconics invited to Prof. Lorimor funeral?

Maybe he was really smooooth... :)


Feiya, did you find a small stoppered bottle the color of Daji's fur? I seem to have misplaced it...I hope Valeros didn't take it...

Shadow Lodge

IS THAT REIKO THE ICONIC NINJA?!?!?!


7 people marked this as a favorite.

I've always been here. You just failed your Perception check.


Feiya, have you seen this picture?

This


The NPC wrote:

Feiya, have you seen this picture?

This

I don't know if it's just DeviantART being a pain, but that link's not working for me.

EDIT: Was this the picture you were trying to link?


ShadowFighter88 wrote:
The NPC wrote:

Feiya, have you seen this picture?

This

I don't know if it's just DeviantART being a pain, but that link's not working for me.

EDIT: Was this the picture you were trying to link?

No, it's not. Interesting though. The link was working fine when I double checked it.


Fixed.

If you ever find a picture via the DevArt search, click on the title to get the direct link; otherwise you're getting a secondary link from the search, which can cause issues with stuff and things.


The NPC wrote:
Why were only the female iconics invited to Prof. Lorimor funeral?

Color me confused... Seelah, Merisiel and Seoni were there too... we were all pallbearers even!

Such a nice man by the way. Such a shame...


Reiko of White Wave wrote:
Feiya, did you find a small stoppered bottle the color of Daji's fur? I seem to have misplaced it...I hope Valeros didn't take it...

Not that I recall. You should really start labeling those things (though with Valeros, labels might not help...snicker)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ninjaotic wrote:
IS THAT REIKO THE ICONIC NINJA?!?!?!

YES!?!?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
The NPC wrote:

Feiya, have you seen this picture?

This

I MADE ANOTHER COVER!!!

Thanks for sharing, this made my day!


ShadowFighter88 wrote:
The NPC wrote:

Feiya, have you seen this picture?

This

I don't know if it's just DeviantART being a pain, but that link's not working for me.

EDIT: Was this the picture you were trying to link?

Oh my... What a talented artist!


Feiya wrote:
The NPC wrote:
Why were only the female iconics invited to Prof. Lorimor funeral?

Color me confused... Seelah, Merisiel and Seoni were there too... we were all pallbearers even!

Such a nice man by the way. Such a shame...

Why the confusion? We saw Harsk and Lem once each. It seems the only ones doing anything or invited where you four. Unless...


Ooooh, I totally misread your question as "Why were you the only female iconic invited to Prof. Lorimor funeral?"


Feiya wrote:
Reiko of White Wave wrote:
Feiya, did you find a small stoppered bottle the color of Daji's fur? I seem to have misplaced it...I hope Valeros didn't take it...
Not that I recall. You should really start labeling those things (though with Valeros, labels might not help...snicker)

...Maybe a big green label will help with Valeros.

The Exchange

Why do the Iconics only travel i groups of 4 at any one time? Has there never been a reason for a group larger than 4?


Four is a good size, large enough that you get diversity of talents and small enough that you don't have to split the treasure too many times or get in people's way during battles. We've traveled in groups larger and small than four though.

101 to 150 of 337 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask Feiya ALL your questions here<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.