Rappan Athuk


Product Discussion

1,901 to 1,950 of 2,200 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Layout and Design, Frog God Games

I did immediately fix it and send it out, I don't know if that correction was posted.

Scarab Sages

Bill Webb wrote:
4 tickets are still unclaimed--only the Tribble claimed one

What tickets are these?

Scarab Sages

This might be a done questions as I know FG are working on their campaign world... But I really would like some maps linking the Slumbering Tsar to RA. Anyone help?

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Masika wrote:
Bill Webb wrote:
4 tickets are still unclaimed--only the Tribble claimed one
What tickets are these?

5 tickets hid amongst the 1000 copies of the Rappan Athuk reloaded boxed set from a few years back.

1. One card only is signed "Orcus" and "Tsathogga" - believe this is the one that is claimed
2. One card gets a lucky winner free copies of all our books (for as long as we make them, and 1 copy each) in pdf from DTRPG
3. One card gets you dinner at Gencon w/ the Necro staff (to be used any year).
4. One card gets you automatic admission to all our Gencon demo games for life.
5. One card gets you a secret prize...

Layout and Design, Frog God Games

The secret prize is that we all crash at your house for a weekend... unannounced.

SURPRISE!

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Again?????


1 person marked this as a favorite.
mach1.9pants wrote:
Hey Blonde Frog, I sent an email about the d20Pro and was told my details were passed to d20Pro. My username for d20 is machpants but they both still say they cost gold to get hold of (I did the 250$ KS pledge). Who do I need to chase?

I will send the request again and I will cc you.


VDZ wrote:
i was looking at d20 pro and the maps that are availible now, i was wondering if either started with the Mouth of Doom? I was really interested in picking it up, but im debating whether $30 for just 2 packs is worth it as well as the cost to start up d20.

Level 1 will be on the next roll out, possibly today it will be ready.


Stupid postal service dinked the corner of the book. But so nice and I did manage to scare some of my players with it. *evil GM laugh*


Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber
Blonde Frog wrote:
VDZ wrote:
i was looking at d20 pro and the maps that are availible now, i was wondering if either started with the Mouth of Doom? I was really interested in picking it up, but im debating whether $30 for just 2 packs is worth it as well as the cost to start up d20.
Level 1 will be on the next roll out, possibly today it will be ready.

Sweet! Looking forward to it.

Scarab Sages

Well my two RA reloaded arrived in the mail... 975 and I think the other is 978... I dunno if I should open or just hang on.

Dark Archive

Masika wrote:
Well my two RA reloaded arrived in the mail... 975 and I think the other is 978... I dunno if I should open or just hang on.

I would open them. The value on the collectors market has seen a pretty steady downward slope to the point where you can usually get a sealed copy for less than 100$.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Bigkilla, where do you live? I understand you live near Bill. I am in Lacey. Are you running any games and if so what?

Dark Archive

Shem wrote:
Bigkilla, where do you live? I understand you live near Bill. I am in Lacey. Are you running any games and if so what?

I'm about 1 and a half hours from bill up in Oak Harbor on Whidbey Island.

I ended my RotRL game with a TPK at level 13 about a month or so ago and I am preparing a Kingmaker game to start in early December. I run all my games nowadays online using D20Pro as the rest of my group lives in Kent which is 2 hours away from me.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Can a d20Pro expert tell me how to actually get the maps up? I have downloaded The Wilderness and The Cloister, but how do I actually see the maps? I can't find them at all.


@mach1.9pants - Under d20pro Menu Button: Downloads, the maps need to be imported. Once imported, the maps are under Library.

Layout and Design, Frog God Games

I finally got mine the other day Staff Copy 4/10 for S&W and Staff Copy 5/10 for the Pathfinder version.

Although... with Bill's handwriting, my S&W version just might be the "Shaft copy 4/10".

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Zarathos wrote:
@mach1.9pants - Under d20pro Menu Button: Downloads, the maps need to be imported. Once imported, the maps are under Library.

Thanks heaps, that was what I was missing :D

Scarab Sages

I know Bill is away atm but I can not find any signature or book number count on my books. Maybe I am over worrying.

Layout and Design, Frog God Games

Did you get your book through the Kickstarter, Masika?

Scarab Sages

Yes.

Scarab Sages

Also... I found an error with the RA herolabs file. The cost of purchasing bracers of quickness should be 25000gp instead of the listed 1000gp right?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Masika wrote:
Yes.

And you paid for the $250+ level to get a signed copy? Either way my signature on the non-leather copy I have is on the first page, which is all white, so not possible to overlook.


Mine is signed 319/SW but is a Pathfinder version. It is signed by Bill.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

/SW is actually /500 with Bills cramped just signed hundreds of books writing ;-)

Shadow Lodge

Blonde Frog wrote:
Skeeter Green wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:
Bill, I know you've been working all the FGG guys hard, but it looks like you might have broken Skeeter.

heheheheheehhahahahahah

hahahahahah

hahaha

ha ha

.....ha

Skeeter is going to get in trouble for saying too much... You know how we frogs like to be sneaky...

Well, it's not too big of a secret, since once you install the Rappan Athuk files, when you open up Hero Lab, at source selection menu under FROG GOD GAMES, in addition to Rappan Athuk, Tome of Horrors is listed as well.

Scarab Sages

Many of the RA critters are from ToHC, therefore both references get cited.


If anybody's interested, here's a piece of fan art I did for Atiya Iseul.

Pathfinder Rules Conversion, Frog God Games

Lilith wrote:
If anybody's interested, here's a piece of fan art I did for Atiya Iseul.

VERY cool! I love it!

SG

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Lilith wrote:
If anybody's interested, here's a piece of fan art I did for Atiya Iseul.

Wow that is very cool, and old school looking. Very nice.


Bill Webb wrote:

RA subscription is being worked on--I drafted the first half of installment 1 this past weekend. Maps for 8 areas (1.33 years worth) have been drafted and sent to cartography, and I have outlined all 8 of those areas (levels really).

Packing slowed me down a bit--thanks for the patience--but I don't want you guys to get drivel; this stuff needed thinking through to make sure it flowed with the main book.

Bill

RA Subscription?

I'm a little confused, what is this?

If I already have the book, what does this give me?

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

The RA subscription is for at least a year and will have added levels to RA. Also, the Cyclopean Deep subscription will have levels in the Darklands below RA. That subscription will run at least two years right now. I think we will see add on levels to RA and CD for a long time to come. The subscriptions have PDFs and then a hard copy (not sure hard or soft cover) book when all the parts have been done.

The first chapter of the subscription in in editing I believe according to the RA kickstarter.


Shem wrote:

The RA subscription is for at least a year and will have added levels to RA. Also, the Cyclopean Deep subscription will have levels in the Darklands below RA. That subscription will run at least two years right now. I think we will see add on levels to RA and CD for a long time to come. The subscriptions have PDFs and then a hard copy (not sure hard or soft cover) book when all the parts have been done.

The first chapter of the subscription in in editing I believe according to the RA kickstarter.

Is this through Paizo's website or does one subscribe elsewhere?

Dark Archive

Curmudgeonly wrote:
Shem wrote:

The RA subscription is for at least a year and will have added levels to RA. Also, the Cyclopean Deep subscription will have levels in the Darklands below RA. That subscription will run at least two years right now. I think we will see add on levels to RA and CD for a long time to come. The subscriptions have PDFs and then a hard copy (not sure hard or soft cover) book when all the parts have been done.

The first chapter of the subscription in in editing I believe according to the RA kickstarter.

Is this through Paizo's website or does one subscribe elsewhere?

You can get it through Frog God Games website.

Specifically Here.. And Here is the Cyclopean Deeps subscription.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I just wanted to thank Bill and the gang at FGG for getting my order through several weeks ago. Due to rl health issues and other distractions I was never able to thank him in a timely manner. I just wanted to set the record straight since at the time of my last post (from weeks back) on the matter I was one of the few who still had not received their order.

The book, the supplements - everything looks great. Getting the set weeks ago in the mail was a good pick me up when I really needed it. If I can scrounge the money I will pick up the CD sub (those two mods were great - very old school). I am glad I was involved in this Kickstarter and can't wait for the RA sub material to start coming in.

Thanks again Bill and FGG.

Killer DM #460

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

It is awesome just to gaze at it all! Hope you're on the mend :)

Killer DM #333 ;-)

Shadow Lodge

Chuck Wright wrote:


Although... with Bill's handwriting, my S&W version just might be the "Shaft copy 4/10".

Bill Webb is one bad mutha.....


1 person marked this as a favorite.

#428 safely arrived in perfect condition in Germany - and didn't get stuck in customs! YAY!

Liberty's Edge

Kthulhu wrote:
Chuck Wright wrote:


Although... with Bill's handwriting, my S&W version just might be the "Shaft copy 4/10".
Bill Webb is one bad mutha.....

Shut your mouth!


Just a little Isaac Hayes' "Shaft" action.


But I'm talkin bout Bill!

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

So now that the tickets for PaizoCon are up for sale, I was not sure if the Kickstarter PaizoCon incentive included the banquet, so I went ahead and bought a ticket since they go fast.

I hope the new location and the increase in hotel price won't cause you guys problems for the room.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there again!


Dragnmoon wrote:

So now that the tickets for PaizoCon are up for sale, I was not sure if the Kickstarter PaizoCon incentive included the banquet, so I went ahead and bought a ticket since they go fast.

I hope the new location and the increase in hotel price won't cause you guys problems for the room.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there again!

We are getting Banquet tickets


Dragnmoon wrote:

So now that the tickets for PaizoCon are up for sale, I was not sure if the Kickstarter PaizoCon incentive included the banquet, so I went ahead and bought a ticket since they go fast.

I hope the new location and the increase in hotel price won't cause you guys problems for the room.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there again!

If previous years are any indication, you should have no trouble selling your banquet tickets, assuming you don't choose to do something else with them.


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Just to be clear, I ordered the subscription as part of the Kickstarter...that's only for RA and not CD, right?


CD is its separate subscription, yeah.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens Subscriber

Merry Christmas to the great gang at FGG!

Between the amazing Slumbering Tsar and Rappan Athuk hardcovers, you guys have busted your humps like no other company that I know to offer old school gaming goodness in a day and age where everything else (with maybe a couple of notable exceptions) is a homogenous, formulaic cookie-cutter plate of blah.

From filling your homes with boxes of products to ship, to packing those boxes in the wee hours of the morning, to Skeeter and Rachel ensuring solid HeroLab and d20Pro file support for RA (which is, to my knowledge, unequaled by ANY OTHER PUBLISHER to date), you guys have shown that just a few dedicated gamers, with enough passion and talent, can make a huge difference in the RPG industry (how's that for a run-on sentence!).

So again, thanks for the awesome 2012 and Merry Christmas FGG!

P.S. Now where's our Pathfinder conversions of Crucible of Freya and Tomb of Abysthor?!?

I kid, I kid, but not really :)

DJF


Dr. Johnny Fever wrote:

Merry Christmas to the great gang at FGG!

Between the amazing Slumbering Tsar and Rappan Athuk hardcovers, you guys have busted your humps like no other company that I know to offer old school gaming goodness in a day and age where everything else (with maybe a couple of notable exceptions) is a homogenous, formulaic cookie-cutter plate of blah.

From filling your homes with boxes of products to ship, to packing those boxes in the wee hours of the morning, to Skeeter and Rachel ensuring solid HeroLab and d20Pro file support for RA (which is, to my knowledge, unequaled by ANY OTHER PUBLISHER to date), you guys have shown that just a few dedicated gamers, with enough passion and talent, can make a huge difference in the RPG industry (how's that for a run-on sentence!).

So again, thanks for the awesome 2012 and Merry Christmas FGG!

P.S. Now where's our Pathfinder conversions of Crucible of Freya and Tomb of Abysthor?!?

I kid, I kid, but not really :)

DJF

Thank you, thank you! Merry Christmas too. As for Freya & Abysthor, patience my man. It is in the works :)

Publisher, Frog God Games

Painted minis mail tomorrow!

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Cool for those that are awaiting those, piccies would be nice!

Managed to find a copy of Bill's notes on NobleKnight so I snagged those, pretty much completes my RA collection :)

1,901 to 1,950 of 2,200 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.