Rappan Athuk


Product Discussion

1,651 to 1,700 of 2,200 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Bill Webb wrote:
Mach--you so confused me I am upgrading you and sent an email for clarification:)

Gave you the clarity required for your fried brain, sorry I forgot to mention it was NOT Rappan Athuk related :D

Dark Archive

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Ravenmantle wrote:
Mine's arrived in Denmark and is currently being handled by customs. I should be getting a letter tomorrow informing me that I need to cough up an extra $100 when I go to get my package. Silly import taxes...

And it cleared customs without that nasty letter! It is now the center piece of my 3PP shelf. :)


I have a quick question about Hero Lab files. I don't recall getting them. I remember seeing a while back that they were a bit delayed to make sure that they were good (which is a good thing). I don't mind waiting for a quality product, I just want to confirm that I didn't miss the quality product.

I only recently bought Hero Lab, so I have been trying to redownload stuff that came with Hero Lab files which I subsequently deleted because I wasn't planning to use Hero Lab.

Thanks, Frogs!!

-Aaron

Scarab Sages

The Herolab files have not been released yet. I had the pleasure of helping to create them, and can't wait to see the finished product myself.

Unfortunately there are a number of options and creative liberties that were not initially compatible with Herolab, or just required a lot of extra time to deal with.

I can't provide a release date yet, but I don't think it will be too long.

Dark Archive

yeah... still waiting for mine I am in the the lonestar state...but somehow according to my last check mine is sitting in Kingston WA for like the fourth day running at the post office sorting facility since last friday

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Lord Thasmudyan wrote:
yeah... still waiting for mine I am in the the lonestar state...but somehow according to my last check mine is sitting in Kingston WA for like the fourth day running at the post office sorting facility since last friday

I am having the same problem. In fact one of my packages that arrived yesterday was according to USPS was still in WA until it arrived at my door. I am not trusting the tracking system right now.


Robb Lukasik wrote:

The Herolab files have not been released yet. I had the pleasure of helping to create them, and can't wait to see the finished product myself.

Unfortunately there are a number of options and creative liberties that were not initially compatible with Herolab, or just required a lot of extra time to deal with.

I can't provide a release date yet, but I don't think it will be too long.

Thanks Robb! That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't going more crazy.

-Aaron


Dragnmoon wrote:

I need to decide what I am going to do with this"Killer GM #993". I already own #20 opened, should I sell it sealed? Or open it to see if there is a golden ticket in it then sell the box?

How many golden tickets are left that have not been turned in?

Selfishly, I would like you to open your #993 so I can decide if I want to open #1000. Obviously, you would like me to do the same. There are still some golden tickets out there. I think "Free product for life" & "Free PDF for life" , "Attend RPG Con on Necromancer", I believe these are the ones Bill mentioned. If I could get the first one, it would be worth the entire pledge amount.


Ravenmantle wrote:
Mine's arrived in Denmark and is currently being handled by customs. I should be getting a letter tomorrow informing me that I need to cough up an extra $100 when I go to get my package. Silly import taxes...

Denmark... figures. Why should I expect to have my order so soon, after all, I only live in Canada. I hate you too Ravenmantle :-P

Dark Archive

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hmm? What was that? I didn't hear what you said on account of me reading my shiny copy of Rappan Athuk. ;)

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 8

Bill, I didn't want to clog up your e-mail but I wanted to thank you and the Frog God crew for your excellent customer service in quickly responding to a small snafu with my Rappan Athuk order. Excellent job on the packing of the book, as well. I was nervous when I saw what the Post Office did to the box but everything was in pristine condition. Thanks again and I look forward to the Razor Coast.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Yeah the customer service from Bill and his team has been excellent, as always. They bend over backwards to help. My package is still in the packing warehouse (boo) but that is only because they want to make sure my order is 100% right when it arrives here in NZ(YAY)...

... and in return I get some awesome extras. I will ALWAYS be happy to wait for quality.

Thanks again FGG, leading the way in quality and service :D

(Not that I have any complaints about Paizo either!)

Publisher, Frog God Games

mach1.9pants wrote:

Yeah the customer service from Bill and his team has been excellent, as always. They bend over backwards to help. My package is still in the packing warehouse (boo) but that is only because they want to make sure my order is 100% right when it arrives here in NZ(YAY)...

... and in return I get some awesome extras. I will ALWAYS be happy to wait for quality.

Thanks again FGG, leading the way in quality and service :D

(Not that I have any complaints about Paizo either!)

Thanks man; we have to charge a lot for shipping I know--but we pack our boxes to withstand a ton of abuse. Sometimes we fail I know (there was one guy who looked like his box was driven OVER by the mail truck), but we do try. Appreciate the kind words all:)


Ravenmantle wrote:
Ravenmantle wrote:
Mine's arrived in Denmark and is currently being handled by customs. I should be getting a letter tomorrow informing me that I need to cough up an extra $100 when I go to get my package. Silly import taxes...
And it cleared customs without that nasty letter! It is now the center piece of my 3PP shelf. :)

It probably wrecked the shelf it was placed on (and the one below) and they figured it was cheaper to get it out of the warehouse before it killed more furniture.

Patiently (almost!) waiting for mine all the way across oceans in Malaysia.

Dark Archive

Mine has not arrived in Germany yet.
Patience....

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

Tharen the Damned wrote:

Mine has not arrived in Germany yet.

Patience....

"Yeah yeah, patience. How long will that take?" - Ed Gruberman.


Matthew Morris wrote:
Tharen the Damned wrote:

Mine has not arrived in Germany yet.

Patience....
"Yeah yeah, patience. How long will that take?" - Ed Gruberman.

Boot the head.

Publisher, Frog God Games

Some of the Germany packages JUST arrived that were sent almost 2 weeks ago (got an email from a guy a few minutes ago). That is weird--American to German postal service is usually much faster.

ps--John Benbo--thank you for the kind words!

Everyone hang tight--we are almost done shipping, and are processing damaged/missing/frog errors as fast as we can.

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Woot just got my last Package... Will post Pics later

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Bill I will get with you later in email, but I am missing some stuff after getting my final Package.

And thanks for all the surprises in the boxes!

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Zarathos wrote:
Selfishly, I would like you to open your #993 so I can decide if I want to open #1000. Obviously, you would like me to do the same. There are still some golden tickets out there. I think "Free product for life" & "Free PDF for life" , "Attend RPG Con on Necromancer", I believe these are the ones Bill mentioned. If I could get the first one, it would be worth the entire pledge amount.

I am thinking about opening it, I will tell you if I do.

Bill do you know what tickets are left?

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

I opened mine. No ticket.

Publisher, Frog God Games

4 tickets are still unclaimed--only the Tribble claimed one


Ravenmantle wrote:
Hmm? What was that? I didn't hear what you said on account of me reading my shiny copy of Rappan Athuk. ;)

Denmark is far away so.....

«I HATE YOU TO ROWENMANTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!»

How's that.


Two of my mates have received theirs here in the UK. Mine has yet to arrive, but tracking says it's en route.

Liberty's Edge

Still waiting here in Scotland but if it doesn't show tomorrow I'm off to work for two weeks so hoping it will be here by the time I get back at least :)

I have my PDFs and some willing players so busy running already. Even had the first death this week room 1C-12 death by poison, almost got a second but he made enough saves to live.


There seems to be a lot going on with this product, subscriptions, extra levels, add ons, etc. If I buy just the main book am I getting a complete and well rounded product, or does one need all the extras to make it worthwhile?


The Book is all you would need to run from level 1 through level 20 or higher. The extra stuff is just that extra. It is not required to gain full enjoyment from killing PC's.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

^this, extras are just that, extra

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Ok...

Bill Sent you and email with what I am missing

Zarathos I opened the Box and no Golden Ticket :(

Here is the pic from the last Box (Minus the box of stuff in the future of what I am missing, and the painted Mini)

Layout and Design, Frog God Games

Psstt.. I think Dragonmoon is starting a store in his house.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

*sigh*

My loot is still stuck in SanFrancisco. :(

Pathfinder Rules Conversion, Frog God Games

Wildfire142 wrote:

Still waiting here in Scotland but if it doesn't show tomorrow I'm off to work for two weeks so hoping it will be here by the time I get back at least :)

I have my PDFs and some willing players so busy running already. Even had the first death this week room 1C-12 death by poison, almost got a second but he made enough saves to live.

I know its difficult for all you fans overseas, but I have to admit, I am simply amazed at some of the places that are talking about our product. The fact that a little publisher from the farm across the water from Seattle can have such great fans from Scotland, Germany, England, Australia, Hungary, etc. is just mind blowing to me.

I guess I dont hate the internet as much as I thought.

Thank you, thank you all for the support, we'll get the stuff to you soon!!

Skeeter

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Sturdy table you have there, Dragnmoon...


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

My first box arrived. Good move using the shirts as extra padding. The box looks a little battered by transit, but the contents are fine. And well worth the price and wait.

Unfortunately the second box still hasn't had a status change from 'electonic information received'. *wonders how to kick the US postal service from across the Pacific*


I decided to open mine as well; No Golden Ticket for Killer DM#1000. Dragnmoon, Shem, and myself come up with nada. I believe there were two others that got a RA Reloaded. I wonder how many Bill has got left.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Can't be many as they seem to have disappeared from the store.

My #333 didn't have it either, opened a long time ago though!


Zarathos wrote:
I decided to open mine as well; No Golden Ticket for Killer DM#1000. Dragnmoon, Shem, and myself come up with nada. I believe there were two others that got a RA Reloaded. I wonder how many Bill has got left.

You know they are probably sitting in an unopened box of a collector...

Dark Archive

The package is in germany and was processed by customs clearance. It seems that customs had nothing to complain and I won't have to pay customs duty. And it will probably arrive today or tomorrow.
Patience...


Still no box.

Blame Canada! Blame Canada!


@Skeeter,

fans from Italy, too... and quite a few, at that.
I already started DMing with PDFs. :)

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
mach1.9pants wrote:
Sturdy table you have there, Dragnmoon...

Be a shame if something...happened to it...

Dark Archive

so I got my box 'o' doom last night and started digging through all the goodies when I got to the massive tome I opened to see what number I had....number 403/sw....so my guess someone was tired when they wrote sw on my pathfinder edition..but whatev gave me a chuckle if nothing else..book and goodie are in excellent condition despite the PO attempt to mangle my box :D

Dark Archive

Mine is processed through the sort facility in SF. Since october the 17th. Should I be worried?

Publisher, Frog God Games

Thgasmud; likely #103; and my handwriting is terrible:).

Jadeite--not really--USPS is very weird on their tracking--I am an unhappy camper with them right now.

Dark Archive

Bill Webb wrote:

Thgasmud; likely #103; and my handwriting is terrible:).

Jadeite--not really--USPS is very weird on their tracking--I am an unhappy camper with them right now.

Lol, Bill nah it looks like a 4 but who knows, I chuckled though cause all I could think of was you siting at a desk while the Blonde frog endlessly brought you books to number and sign...Poor Bill thank the frog god its over for now.....

Scarab Sages

My box is in my local sorting office, hopefully to be delivered tomorrow.

A mate of mine has got his (but at his parents house.. he got his own place now).

Figure's crossed when I get home from work tomorrow I'll have the big box of awesomeness to open :)


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Hi Bill (or Rachel maybe?)

Dont go to any significant effort (I can just wait) but is it easy for you to tell how many discrete packages I was sent?

The final email notification I got from you showed six separate tracking numbers - two of them are only "electronic notifications", two of them are stuck in SanFrancisco and two have now arrived in Australia. Of course, Australia being Australia, that's only about halfway to my house. :(

Since I dont yet have my book to read, I'm obsessing over the tracking notices and it is all looking a little odd.

Cheers
Steve


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
Lord Thasmudyan wrote:
Bill Webb wrote:

Thgasmud; likely #103; and my handwriting is terrible:).

Jadeite--not really--USPS is very weird on their tracking--I am an unhappy camper with them right now.

Lol, Bill nah it looks like a 4 but who knows, I chuckled though cause all I could think of was you siting at a desk while the Blonde frog endlessly brought you books to number and sign...Poor Bill thank the frog god its over for now.....

Lol, I didn't notice, but I got the same thing as LT. Mine is number 372/SW, even though I got the Pathfinder version!


That's the super rare Pathfinder/SW hybrid.Twice as deadly.Only two produced.:)

1,651 to 1,700 of 2,200 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.