Rappan Athuk


Product Discussion

901 to 950 of 2,200 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Frog God Games

Kthulhu wrote:

Greg,

Sent a PDF of the entire survey, as it appears on my end.

Even if it came down to just shooting an email with my preferences, I could handle that, as I've kept close track of what all I should be getting throughout the entire kickstarter process.

Thanks, Kthulhu. We'll try to get this thing all sorted out from our end. Despite the awesomeness of Kickstarter, apparently their survey abilities leave something to be desired based on what I'm hearing from Blond Frog.

Greg

Shadow Lodge

Greg: Yes, I do want a 5XL module. That would be awesome. :P

Oh, and my preference for the t-shirts is 1 Pathfinder, the rest in S&W.


Waiting for your survey is like waiting to get your wish list to Santa. Just instead of Santa, we have Demon Lords.


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber
Kthulhu wrote:

Greg: Yes, I do want a 5XL module. That would be awesome. :P

Oh, and my preference for the t-shirts is 1 Pathfinder, the rest in S&W.

Kthulhu, you just made my day with that post!

Frog God Games

Kthulhu wrote:

Greg: Yes, I do want a 5XL module. That would be awesome. :P

*rips your Slumbering Tsar in half*

Here's 2!

Scarab Sages

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

Now I want a video of Chuck ripping a Slumbering Tsar in half...

Frog God Games

Chuck smash.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Chuck Wright wrote:
Chuck smash.

While you have the right skin color... you are still lacking the purple pants required for such an endeavor.


Shem wrote:
Now I want a video of Chuck ripping a Slumbering Tsar in half...

Heck, I want a video of anyone ripping a Tsar in half. AS if it we're possible!!!

SG


I think this guy could pull it off! O.O


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Nah, he's cheating. Those are paperback.

:)

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
Chaos Monkey wrote:
Waiting for your survey is like waiting to get your wish list to Santa. Just instead of Santa, we have Demon Lords.

Funny how if you place the "N" from the red suited man's name at the end you get something far more in league with your darker patrons. :D


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Sigil wrote:
Funny how if you place the "N" from the red suited man's name at the end you get something far more in league with your darker patrons. :D

Huh? Wasn't it Satan Claws who came through the chimneys on christmas?

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

"Water's wet, the sky is blue......and old Satan Claus, Jimmy, he's out there, and he's just getting stronger."


Pathfinder Tales Subscriber

I just finished my survey. No complaints, and no errors or glitches that I could see. Aside from the Kickstarter requiring that I fill out the special delivery options section.

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Bill and Skeeter, it was cool to meet you guys at PaizoCon.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

I was sad I missed the RA game. I thought for sure someone would have died and opened up a slot by the time I got there at 8:30. :)


TriOmegaZero wrote:
I was sad I missed the RA game. I thought for sure someone would have died and opened up a slot by the time I got there at 8:30. :)

Which day? There were dead all through the games. I had room for anyone who came by, must have missed the communication.

for everyone who played: it was truly my honor to game with you guys. it was a lot of fun, and completely not level balanced. I hope you guys had half the fun I did.

Until next year, and we go for it again!

Skeeter


Dragnmoon wrote:
Bill and Skeeter, it was cool to meet you guys at PaizoCon.

the pleasure was ours. we all had a really good time with everyone this year, and the fact all the players in the Level 7B game seemed to have fun against nearly impossible odds was very cool. You guys all came up with some great tactics, and from here on out, we'll keep an eye on designing encounters so they dont get "blown away" by the darn gunslingers! lol

Skeeter

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber
Skeeter Green wrote:
Which day? There were dead all through the games. I had room for anyone who came by, must have missed the communication.

Sunday morning. It's my fault for not muscling in on it, and for oversleeping in the first place.

The Exchange

You forgot to mention how my gnome got away :)

Scarab Sages

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

I should have tracked you down Skeeter....


d20pfsrd.com wrote:
You forgot to mention how my gnome got away :)

Fortunately, with my brain-damaged condition right now, my mind does not accept that you DID get away. I am convinced you died a horrible, crunchy death, you pathetic gnome miscreant! Although I do LOVE that new mini..

Farkle Hurp must die! (some of you will get what that means...lol)

SG

PS John, it was a HUGE pleasure hanging out with you this weekend, you have got to make next year and NTRPGCon as well man!


Shem wrote:
I should have tracked you down Skeeter....

It just now occurred to me we missed each other. You know the Frogs, looks for us at the bar...

SG

PS Next time, plus im sure Bill wouldnt mind you coming up for a game or two this summer to his lilypad

Dark Archive

Like Dragnmoon said, it was awesome meeting a lot of the Frog God folks at PaizoCon. Glad to have been able to play Rappan Athuk Level 7B (while Skeeter tore through us) and just chat gaming with Bill, Greg, Skeeter, Dawn, Rachel, and Krista.

Hope to see you guys next year!


srd5090 wrote:

Like Dragnmoon said, it was awesome meeting a lot of the Frog God folks at PaizoCon. Glad to have been able to play Rappan Athuk Level 7B (while Skeeter tore through us) and just chat gaming with Bill, Greg, Skeeter, Dawn, Rachel, and Krista.

Hope to see you guys next year!

S-

You can sit in on any of my games when you're around. Just pull up a chair, it was a pleasure!

SG

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Wolfthulhu wrote:
"Water's wet, the sky is blue......and old Satan Claus, Jimmy, he's out there, and he's just getting stronger."

"It's one of those new kinds... the kind that shreds...."

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Tales Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

(Me talking to Skeeter)

"So Skeeter I have not got to meet Bill yet, is he any where near by?"

Skeeter - "Is 5 ft. near by?" (Or something similar)

Me - "Doh!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Dragnmoon wrote:

(Me talking to Skeeter)

"So Skeeter I have not got to meet Bill yet, is he any where near by?"

Skeeter - "Is 5 ft. near by?" (Or something similar)

Me - "Doh!"

that was pretty damn funny. its hard to put names to faces, and keep people straight. i spent half my time looking at peoples chests to see nametags of who i was talking to, and then forgetting in 5 minutes because I had to talk to someone else.

Hands down, the most chaotic scene was with the Paizo guys outside the hotel in the drinking cage Saturday night. Wow, what a blast!

Free coloring books for all!!

SG


1 person marked this as a favorite.

***EVERYONE***

If you have not filled out your survey from our Kickstarter, PLEASE do so asap.

If you have a pledge level that allows you to have a name placed on the headstone, if you do not have it in by THIS THURSDAY, JULY 12, your name will not appear in the book.

Our print deadline got jockeyed a bit, and we're now up against the wall. Sorry for the last minute notice, but we want everyone to get everything that's coming to them (and take that as you will! lol)

Everyone give Chuck a big round of applause, and best wishes; he's gonna be working himself to the bone to get us over the finish line.

If something doesn't work out for anyone, we will do our best to make it right, as we have always tried to do in the past.

FILL OUT THE SURVEY THE BEST YOU CAN!!!!

SG


I'm going to get out my box of crayons and work on the Slumbering Tsar coloring book. It will be a nice brain break from school work. :D


Lilith wrote:
I'm going to get out my box of crayons and work on the Slumbering Tsar coloring book. It will be a nice brain break from school work. :D

My kids thought it was one of the coolest things ever!

SG

Shadow Lodge

Skeeter Green wrote:
i spent half my time looking at peoples chests to see nametags of who i was talking to...

Yeah, sure. You were looking at her nametag. Riiiight. Whatever you say, dude.


Kthulhu wrote:
Skeeter Green wrote:
i spent half my time looking at peoples chests to see nametags of who i was talking to...
Yeah, sure. You were looking at her nametag. Riiiight. Whatever you say, dude.

#8-)> funny thing is, <--- is kinda what I really look like

SG

The Exchange

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

So, off to the pronter this week? Not to bug, but any idea when we'll see the PDFs?

(Anxious Wolf is anxious...)

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

Just got mine off correctly (I hope)


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Wolfthulhu wrote:

So, off to the pronter this week? Not to bug, but any idea when we'll see the PDFs?

(Anxious Wolf is anxious...)

Dang it! I had forgotten about the possibility of an early PDF.

Now I want to know too....


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Wolfthulhu wrote:

So, off to the pronter this week? Not to bug, but any idea when we'll see the PDFs?

(Anxious Wolf is anxious...)

I know you guys are eager, and I am too, believe me, but the Kickstarter just finished recently, we have a thousand (literally) pledgers to get info from, and a final chapter to get ready in less than a week.

We're working on it guys, hard as we can.

SG

RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32

I filled out the surveys as soon as I saw the e-mail, but now I'm all paranoid.


By the way, the free downloads are back up on the website. Here's the link

Scarab Sages

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber
Skeeter Green wrote:
Shem wrote:
I should have tracked you down Skeeter....

It just now occurred to me we missed each other. You know the Frogs, looks for us at the bar...

SG

PS Next time, plus im sure Bill wouldnt mind you coming up for a game or two this summer to his lilypad

I am up for that. Yes, I should have checked the bar. What was I thinking.


There's a Slumbering Tsar coloring book? Was this a Paizocon only thing? That's pretty cool!

-Aaron


Joe Wells wrote:
I filled out the surveys as soon as I saw the e-mail, but now I'm all paranoid.

I know the feeling :s


Skeeter Green wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:

So, off to the pronter this week? Not to bug, but any idea when we'll see the PDFs?

(Anxious Wolf is anxious...)

I know you guys are eager, and I am too, believe me, but the Kickstarter just finished recently, we have a thousand (literally) pledgers to get info from, and a final chapter to get ready in less than a week.

We're working on it guys, hard as we can.

SG

I guess you are now victims of your own success. I hope you guys get to enjoy at least a few days of rest this summer.

Okay. Enough sentimentality, get back to work! (cracks whip, masterwork)


Gondolin wrote:
Skeeter Green wrote:
Wolfthulhu wrote:

So, off to the pronter this week? Not to bug, but any idea when we'll see the PDFs?

(Anxious Wolf is anxious...)

I know you guys are eager, and I am too, believe me, but the Kickstarter just finished recently, we have a thousand (literally) pledgers to get info from, and a final chapter to get ready in less than a week.

We're working on it guys, hard as we can.

SG

I guess you are now victims of your own success. I hope you guys get to enjoy at least a few days of rest this summer.

Okay. Enough sentimentality, get back to work! (cracks whip, masterwork)

"Ain't no rest for the wicked"

I thank Cage the Elephant for that awesome song.

SG


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I am partial to : where there's a whip, there is a way
From the Rankin/Bass cartoon Return of the King.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

One question:

Rappan Athuk wrote:
As for the FINAL numbers they have yet to be seen. We will add up our distributor orders, any fan add-ons, and final shipping and post the numbers for the public (probably on July 10th).

Er... have these numbers been posted anywhere yet? If so, where can I findem? *curious*


Midnight_Angel wrote:
One question:
Rappan Athuk wrote:
As for the FINAL numbers they have yet to be seen. We will add up our distributor orders, any fan add-ons, and final shipping and post the numbers for the public (probably on July 10th).

Er... have these numbers been posted anywhere yet? If so, where can I findem? *curious*

Not yet


Skeeter, will we receive some kind of confirmation regarding our survey entries?


Brian E. Harris wrote:
Skeeter, will we receive some kind of confirmation regarding our survey entries?

I will ask blondefrog to address this...

901 to 950 of 2,200 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder RPG / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.