The LGBT Gamer Community Thread.


Gamer Life General Discussion

16,651 to 16,700 of 17,585 << first < prev | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Yay! Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend ^w^

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


*Accepts hugs. Feeling rather "blegh" today.*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm feeling WAAY less Blergh now that a) Friday means my client that's been on business for almost two weeks (13 days) is back and now I can sleep in and b) I don't have to get up until 8...except if my own dog wakes me. :p :)

Grand Lodge

5 people marked this as a favorite.

Skated the wheels off last night!


Good to hear :)

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Yay! Glad to hear Kittyburger!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Power’s been going off a lot over the past two days, not really sure what’s going on there, thankfully it’s been cool. Hope everyone else has been having a great weekend ^w^

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


Kittyburger wrote:
Skated the wheels off last night!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Grand Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.

I seriously want to run a roller derby themed RPG - possibly Fate, maybe Starfinder.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Kittyburger wrote:
I seriously want to run a roller derby themed RPG - possibly Fate, maybe Starfinder.

Starfinder, Rocket Derby, Zero-gravity Roller Derby with rocket-powered skates.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Kittyburger wrote:
I seriously want to run a roller derby themed RPG - possibly Fate, maybe Starfinder.

Ooo, if you go Starfinder it could be all Tron like.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Hope everyone has a great day today.

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Kittyburger wrote:
I seriously want to run a roller derby themed RPG - possibly Fate, maybe Starfinder.
Ooo, if you go Starfinder it could be all Tron like.

If you're doing roller derby you have to throw in a Dazzler reference.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Starfinder Roller Derby...
Skittermanders...
Hmmm....

* looks at skittermander hug army *

That could be fun.

Anyway...

It's Wednesday, all. Time for your mid-week hug.

* grabs everyone in a big fluffy hug *

If anyone needs an extra hug or anything else I'll be right here.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Oooo, Skittermander sports. Dodgeball, Slamball... Skittermander Bubble Bobble!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Halfway through the week, hope everyone has a great day today ^w^

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Skittermander Rocket League???


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well, I hope my food reserves will hold for a week or 10 days, because it's that time of the month when I no longer have any $$$ left, and I sure hope I won't go as hungry as I tend to be bored.


Skittermander Rocket Tag: "Tag! You're it!" *BOOM*


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Thanks a lot guys. Now you've inspired my skittermanders to create Skitter-ball - a combination of Lacrosse, Dodge-ball, and Roller Derby and Extreme Skitter-ball, which also involves using hand grenades for the ball.


Ha-ha-ha! You're welcome!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Klorox wrote:
Well, I hope my food reserves will hold for a week or 10 days, because it's that time of the month when I no longer have any $$$ left, and I sure hope I won't go as hungry as I tend to be bored.

*sends hugs*

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone else that wants or needs some*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Well, * recieves hugs and sends more back*... I think everything ought to go alright... I'll have to renew the stocks when next month's money comes, but they should hold.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

With all there is in the world sometimes we just need to do this.

Warning: Major Steven Universe Spoilers


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hi, everyone.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Hi, Doctor Nick.

(Sorry, John - little quirk of mine. Anytime someone says "Hi, everybody" I think of Dr. Nick from The Simpsons and tend to respond with the above.)


Except that I don't belch when I post. :D

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

HEY! They're bringing the Clone Wars back!


About to go home. Good night, everyone.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
John Napier 698 wrote:
HEY! They're bringing the Clone Wars back!

I got excited but then I clicked the link and found out it was the CG one, not Genndy Tartakovsky‘s. Nothing against the CG one, I just haven’t seen any of it.

Lots of people will be excited though :3

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
HEY! They're bringing the Clone Wars back!

I got excited but then I clicked the link and found out it was the CG one, not Genndy Tartakovsky‘s. Nothing against the CG one, I just haven’t seen any of it.

Lots of people will be excited though :3

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*

There's a lot of action. And most of the stories are good. You might be able to find some episodes on Youtube.

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

*nods*

Hope everybody had a great weekend ^w^

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Good morning all you wonderful people!

* sends out skittermanders to spread the love, positive vibes, hugs, handshakes, etc. *

And if anyone wants or needs an extra-special hug I'm right here.

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Hope everyone is having a good week so far ^w^

Especially to all of those heading down to Gencon, take care! And have fun!

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

*pokes head in*

... you feeling better, Paizo site? *wubs site's tummy*

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday and today, I was getting a bit stir crazy :3

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Well before the servers crash in 3 hours (but hopefully not), I wanted to wish everyone a great day and for those participating I hope you have a blast with the Playtest :3

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone that wants or needs some*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Happy Thursday, everybody :D

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Happy Thursday Vixie ^w^


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'll take the positive vibes for all the good they will do. Bike got stolen last night. Not even a month after I had fixed it up. Clipped both my locks. So angry and numb at the same time. It weird to go from feeling nothing to feeling nothing but anger and then feeling nothing again.


I'm really struggling trying to find a trans friendly place to live that's affordable. Even in Washington, people will openly discriminate. It's a private home renting out a single room. It's all women who live there. They don't want a man living there. I tried to explain that I'm not a man no matter what my ID or voice says. I don't want to sue. It really won't help me right now. I'm actually wondering what the legalities are though because the ad didn't say anything about anyone's gender. It was mentioned on the phone before I said I was trans. I understand wanting to be safe or comfortable in your own home. I just wish that it was said up front.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Cindy Robertson wrote:
I'm really struggling trying to find a trans friendly place to live that's affordable. Even in Washington, people will openly discriminate. It's a private home renting out a single room. It's all women who live there. They don't want a man living there. I tried to explain that I'm not a man no matter what my ID or voice says. I don't want to sue. It really won't help me right now. I'm actually wondering what the legalities are though because the ad didn't say anything about anyone's gender. It was mentioned on the phone before I said I was trans. I understand wanting to be safe or comfortable in your own home. I just wish that it was said up front.

they should not be able to discriminate against you with respect to housing.


Freehold DM wrote:
Cindy Robertson wrote:
I'm really struggling trying to find a trans friendly place to live that's affordable. Even in Washington, people will openly discriminate. It's a private home renting out a single room. It's all women who live there. They don't want a man living there. I tried to explain that I'm not a man no matter what my ID or voice says. I don't want to sue. It really won't help me right now. I'm actually wondering what the legalities are though because the ad didn't say anything about anyone's gender. It was mentioned on the phone before I said I was trans. I understand wanting to be safe or comfortable in your own home. I just wish that it was said up front.
they should not be able to discriminate against you with respect to housing.

Shouldn't, but generally legally can.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
thejeff wrote:
Freehold DM wrote:
Cindy Robertson wrote:
I'm really struggling trying to find a trans friendly place to live that's affordable. Even in Washington, people will openly discriminate. It's a private home renting out a single room. It's all women who live there. They don't want a man living there. I tried to explain that I'm not a man no matter what my ID or voice says. I don't want to sue. It really won't help me right now. I'm actually wondering what the legalities are though because the ad didn't say anything about anyone's gender. It was mentioned on the phone before I said I was trans. I understand wanting to be safe or comfortable in your own home. I just wish that it was said up front.
they should not be able to discriminate against you with respect to housing.

Shouldn't, but generally legally can.

Especially if it's private housing that they're renting out a room in. That's a bit different than a landlord situation, iirc.

I have some friends that are from Oregon who might know a thing or two about where you should look in that state, if you're open to it!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

;_;

*hugs Freehold*

*hugs Cindy, lots of hugs for Cindy*

Hope everyone is able to have an okay weekend.

*channels positive feelings and offers hugs to anyone and everyone else that wants or needs some*


*Accepts all hugs* Been feeling sick to my stomach for the past 24 hours. Sipping Ginger Ale. :(

Grand Lodge

10 people marked this as a favorite.

Pending background check, I've got a new job with Securian Financial Group doing customer service for life insurance and retirement plans starting on August 13th!


Congrats, KB!

Grand Lodge

5 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm going to be able to commute by bus effectively - the bus lets off only a block from the office, and runs reliably back and forth between St. Paul and Minneapolis! YAY!


Congrats again on the transportation, KB!

16,651 to 16,700 of 17,585 << first < prev | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / General Discussion / The LGBT Gamer Community Thread. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.