Gruumash, Why are you so Awesome?


Off-Topic Discussions

501 to 550 of 795 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Of course, I have about a half-pound of earwax in my ears, so often what I hear isn't what is said.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Excellent , Sounds about right. How are things going?

I actually will see both Doodlebug and Monkey (Patrick Curtain) in a few weeks at Total Con up here in wonderful Massachusetts.

Aren't you down in Houston with the rest of the Fawtlies?

Shadow Lodge

Nah, she's in crazy swamp world.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Oh Florida sorry.

Where in Florida?


I'm assuming sensitive is meant to be an insult. Well, whatever. Being as awesome as I am just going to continue to liven things up around here.

*casts dancing lights*


I have new awesome friends!

Chases after dancing lights spell


That's the spirit.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Always looking to have more people hanging out and being awesome here.

Dark Archive

I believe your awesomeness may be intimidating to the not so awesome masses.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

"Sigh " "Such is my life and my burden."


Orthos wrote:
Nah, she's in crazy swamp world.

Yes, as Comrade Orthos replied, I reside in glorious Union of Slaadi & Seniors Republics, aka Florida, specifically in Lee County (Sanibel/Fort Myers/Cape Coral) about ~125 miles south of Tampa.

Please note that this is officially designated as Swampy Crazy World™, as the tourism bureau of Southern Louisiana won the court case to be known as Crazy Swamp World™.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Thank you for the clarification I would have screwed that one up.

How are things in Swampy Crazy World of USSR? I have been to Florida a few times Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Del Ray and Lake Worth mostly. I have not been to Lee County Fort Myers is there right? My baseball teams spring training location.

Are you close to Fort Myers?


Pillbug Toenibbler wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Nah, she's in crazy swamp world.

Yes, as Comrade Orthos replied, I reside in glorious Union of Slaadi & Seniors Republics, aka Florida, specifically in Lee County (Sanibel/Fort Myers/Cape Coral) about ~125 miles south of Tampa.

Please note that this is officially designated as Swampy Crazy World™, as the tourism bureau of Southern Louisiana won the court case to be known as Crazy Swamp World™.

*shakes fist* LAAAAAAWYEEEEEERRRRRSSSS!


Gruumash . wrote:

Thank you for the clarification I would have screwed that one up.

How are things in Swampy Crazy World of USSR? I have been to Florida a few times Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Del Ray and Lake Worth mostly. I have not been to Lee County Fort Myers is there right? My baseball teams spring training location.

Are you close to Fort Myers?

"If there's an exciting center to the universe, Fort Myers is the place that it's farthest from." -- Pillbug Dungwalker. There is nothing remarkable or even marginally memorable about Lee County/Fort Myers.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

"Ah ... I see then where is it you find excitement in that area? Why is it you stay there? Family?"

"Is there a spot you would prefer to be?"


Why are you using quotations?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Gecause Gi gam gow ge goice of Gruumash. Gi gam got gure ghy gi gave to git gon gis gnee gith gis gand gup gy garse, gut ge gassured ge ghat git gas gessential.

Gi gill gow gead ge Gettysburg Gaddress ghile Gruumash grinks gix gans gof Garlsberg Gecial Grew. Give la Galt!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber
Mythic JMD031 wrote:
Why are you using quotations?

"Better question is why aren't you? All the cool kids are."

Grumuppet yes it was essential and thank you the Carlsberg was tasty.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Sorry I have been so busy with being awesome I have not been here to see if anyone had further questions about my awesomeness.


scurries quickly into the thread carrying the fresh severed leg of an elven knight in his mouth.


his tail wagging excitedly to the left and right

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

"Good Boy Awesome Possum." He reaches down and takes the leg up.

"Want me to throw it boy?"


bobs his head up and down in agreement

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Takes the leg and throws it about a mile.

"Good boy, go fetch it boy."

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

"I wonder where he got the elven knight leg from?"

Grand Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Gruumash . wrote:
"I wonder where he got the elven knight leg from?"

The knight shift?

The Exchange

Ba dum tish!


TriOmegaZero wrote:
Gruumash . wrote:
"I wonder where he got the elven knight leg from?"
The knight shift?

If I'm going to fail a save vs. power word: earworm, I'm glad it is something as soothingly wonderful as "Nightshift."


comes back with a different leg, judging by the hoove, this one belonged to a cow or minotaur

Liberty's Edge

Awesome Opossum was my first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness character in 1986.

Dark Archive

*Looks around, listens to nightshift, feels groovy*


*reads Stephen King's Night Shift*


{belches}

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Commodores are certainly awesome in that 80's cheesiness way.


I had one.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Don't you mean you WERE one?

That was a little funnier with the modron but this is still perfectly cromulent


No, I actually owned a Commodore 64 back in the 80s. I miss that computer.

Shoots Ensirio with his Neutralizer


Man what is it with people trying to shoot me. That is so not awesome.

Dark Archive

ROM, Space Knight wrote:
No, I actually owned a Commodore 64 back in the 80s. I miss that computer.

My first computer was a TRS 80 later upgraded to the TRS 200


Ensirio the Longstrider wrote:
Man what is it with people trying to shoot me. That is so not awesome.

You make such a cooperating target.


Orc Minion 21 wrote:
ROM, Space Knight wrote:
No, I actually owned a Commodore 64 back in the 80s. I miss that computer.

My first computer was a TRS 80 later upgraded to the TRS 200

Radical. I miss the old floppy and cassette drives use to store data. I miss games liek choplifter, Bruce Lee and my Q-Bert cartige the most.


Speaking of choplifter...

Dark Archive

ROM, Space Knight wrote:
Orc Minion 21 wrote:
ROM, Space Knight wrote:
No, I actually owned a Commodore 64 back in the 80s. I miss that computer.

My first computer was a TRS 80 later upgraded to the TRS 200

Radical. I miss the old floppy and cassette drives use to store data. I miss games liek choplifter, Bruce Lee and my Q-Bert cartige the most.

Speaking of blasts from the past, how about the atari 2600


ROM, Space Knight wrote:
Ensirio the Longstrider wrote:
Man what is it with people trying to shoot me. That is so not awesome.
You make such a cooperating target.

I know a guy you should meet. He really hates ducks. You'd make a wonderful couple. Can you imagine the honeymoon? Gallavanting through the Maelstrom, blowing up ducks and proteans, chasing lil' ol' me across the cosmos with the lil' mechanical children in tow.

You'd never catch me, of course, but it's the thought of the thing that matters, innit?


Bought an Atari Flashback for Christmas 2 years ago. Love it, has a working version of Pitfall, Yar's Revenge, and Adventure, but some of the games do not work on it. Still it is Awesome in its own respects.

Dark Archive

Oh yeah did you get it at Smiths, I swear I saw them on sale there for the holidays


Yup, at Smith's.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

I had an Atari that was awesome. Surround, tank those were games.

Liberty's Edge

I Have Rom: Space Knight number 1-10. It's awesome.

Dark Archive

My all time favorite video game, Gravitar, which i had on atari

501 to 550 of 795 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Gruumash, Why are you so Awesome? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.