Pathfinder Battles Miniature Trading - MaxMinis


Miniatures


I was finally allowed to open my Heros & Monsters case for my birthday yesterday. I am looking to trade. I use MaxMinis dot com. Feel free to enter an account in MaxMinis and look for Duncan and Dragons.

Is there a better trade site that may have replaced or competed with MaxMinis? Hordlings is gone right? I have not seen a formal Paizo trading area so I think I am being polite to advertise MaxMinis. Not many people seem to have started using MaxMinis with Heros & Monsters.

Key highlites are that I have an extra Lich, Vampire, Manticore, Troll, Half-Orc, Spectre, 2 Gargoyles and 2 Ettin. Looking to trade and get a Frost Giant and Ogre in addition to some common and uncommons.


hello duncan and dragons, i have some of the pathfinder miniatures to trade.

Dark Archive

I bought 3 cases of minis so I have a large number to trade.I just need to make a want list, but I have probably at least 1 of every mini to trade.


timothy putman wrote:
hello duncan and dragons, i have some of the pathfinder miniatures to trade.
bigkilla wrote:
I bought 3 cases of minis so I have a large number to trade.I just need to make a want list, but I have probably at least 1 of every mini to trade.

Alright you two, I got nothing to work with in your posts or that I can find on MaxMinis.com.

To repeat, I have to trade:
Lich
Vampire
Manticore
Troll
Half-Orc
Spectre
Gargoyles x2
Ettin x2
Several Uncommons if we get a rare trade going

I want:
Frost Giant
Ogre
Several Commons if we get a rare trade going

My email- DClyborne@netscape.net

Dark Archive

The only minis I am interested in at this point would be a few dire rats, skeletons and wolves. Like i said I have a lot to trade but Frost Giants and Ogres are not ones i am willing to trade at this time as from the 3 cases i only have 3 giants and 5 ogres.


Thanks for the response BigKilla. You got my hopes up when you said "I have probably at least 1 of every mini to trade". Bad luck for me.

I do feel fortunate that my one case had one of each mini. I know that was the Paizo goal, but it is still a roll of the dice. I wanted one Ettin and four Ogres though. Instead, I got four Ettin and One Ogre. Sad face.


Duncan & Dragons wrote:

Thanks for the response BigKilla. You got my hopes up when you said "I have probably at least 1 of every mini to trade". Bad luck for me.

I do feel fortunate that my one case had one of each mini. I know that was the Paizo goal, but it is still a roll of the dice. I wanted one Ettin and four Ogres though. Instead, I got four Ettin and One Ogre. Sad face.

I am in the same shape with mine. 1/3 of mine are doubles. Three Ettin and a minotaur extra. Sorry I don't have the ones you want. I`m hunting for a sucubuss right now. I have seven more large I`m waiting to get in the mail. I really was happy that i got two double sets of goblins. Too cute. I only ordered three bricks and seven extra large (i had gift cards) So i will know next week. But i think I'll order a full case with my tax check.

If you know of a good trading place, let me know. Ebay is a bit of a wash at the moment.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Licensed Products / Miniatures / Pathfinder Battles Miniature Trading - MaxMinis All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Miniatures