Can Moorluck kill without sight?


Off-Topic Discussions


1 person marked this as a favorite.

We've secretly replaced his coffee with poison which will render him temporarily blind.

Let's watch...

Liberty's Edge

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Ooo, he just took the countertop to the crotch. Oh.

Well.

It seems the countertop was destroyed. That was unexpected.


i thought moorluck was immune to poison as a racial trait.
could be wrong.

The Exchange

And if you will observe closely I will now kill the kitchen with this baseball bat for daring to give me coffee to drink.

Begins smashing everything in sight..... or lack thereof.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

And ... there went the flat screen TV. That counter top impact must have disoriented him ... he is really causing serious destruction in the living room right now ... HEY! <ducks> that was too close man!!!

The Exchange

"Honey! You may want to make the kids get on the floor!.... and call our insurance company and see if they cover Acts of FAWTL."

Swings with wild abandon.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

6 people marked this as a favorite.
Studpuffin wrote:

Ooo, he just took the countertop to the crotch. Oh.

Well.

It seems the countertop was destroyed. That was unexpected.

It's a common problem for those of us with BALLS OF PURE F~*&ING STEEL.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What the hell is going on in ... <WHACK>

MOORLUCK KILL COUNT: 1

The Exchange

Sebastian wrote:
Studpuffin wrote:

Ooo, he just took the countertop to the crotch. Oh.

Well.

It seems the countertop was destroyed. That was unexpected.

It's a common problem for those of us with BALLS OF PURE F+&&ING STEEL.

But whats your excuse? ;)


Moorluck can kill with a thought, sught is not needed.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Woodraven wrote:
Moorluck can kill with a thought, sught is not needed.

Thank gods! We are safe then! ;P


Woodraven wrote:
Moorluck can kill with a thought, sught is not needed.

It has already been determined that he cannot kill with a thought.


JMD031 wrote:
Woodraven wrote:
Moorluck can kill with a thought, sught is not needed.
It has already been determined that he cannot kill with a thought.

There is difference between "cannot kill with a thought" and "can kill without a thought".


Don't Look! wrote:

We've secretly replaced his coffee with poison which will render him temporarily blind.

Let's watch...

You called?

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Can Moorluck kill without sight? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.