Three questions as a new customer of Paizo and player of Pathfinder.
1. Can I obtain a subscription for PDF content only?
Reason: While your books are works of art, I hate dead tree and keep everything on an iPad. There's no reason for me to own books and less to have to carry them about or store them.
2. Will my subscription offer me the opportunity to easily buy any content I've missed over the past two-three years by not having a subscription?
Reason: I'd like to not have to go through every entry on the Paizo store list and buy separately if I can avoid it. This is of course a "lazy man's question" and if I have to do things manually, so be it.
3. Can we buy PDF content without buying book content?
|Sara Marie Customer Service & Community Manager|
1) No. We do not have a PDF only subscription. Here is an older post that details why.
2) If you have an Adventure Path subscription you will get the Pathfinder Advantage discount which means you will get 15% off the cover price for older volumes. There isn't a master list anywhere though to make the process of adding things to the cart easier.
3) If we have a PDF for it, you will see "add PDF" below the regular "add to cart" link.