WAR art book!


Paizo General Discussion

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Coming in May

Sovereign Court

That is fantastic. And Hopefully I will be able to get Mr Reynolds to sign it at next years GenCon.

Grand Lodge

Woo hoo! His art IS Pathfinder! Looking forward to it!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Ohmanohmanohmanohmanohman...!

Pant, pant...

Drool.

I cannot wait for this. :D

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

Can anyone out there comment on whether this will be part of any of the subscriptions?

Or is it like Rise of the Runelords (not part of the subscription)?

One of my concerns here is the PDFs. One big reason I subscribe is I use the PDFs more than the hardcopy, but both are vital - PDFs during writing, books during playing. Having to purchase both (and a PDF copy of WAR's book would be invaluable for monster advancement and adventure creation) would make this an expensive item.

Oh ... and I'm really hoping that picture of Cthulhu is in there.

Scarab Sages

Umm...yes please!


gbonehead wrote:

Can anyone out there comment on whether this will be part of any of the subscriptions?

Or is it like Rise of the Runelords (not part of the subscription)?

One of my concerns here is the PDFs. One big reason I subscribe is I use the PDFs more than the hardcopy, but both are vital - PDFs during writing, books during playing. Having to purchase both (and a PDF copy of WAR's book would be invaluable for monster advancement and adventure creation) would make this an expensive item.

Oh ... and I'm really hoping that picture of Cthulhu is in there.

It's not being put out by Paizo...I can't see anyway they'd be putting it into a subscription line. =/


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Sniggevert wrote:
gbonehead wrote:

Can anyone out there comment on whether this will be part of any of the subscriptions?

Or is it like Rise of the Runelords (not part of the subscription)?

One of my concerns here is the PDFs. One big reason I subscribe is I use the PDFs more than the hardcopy, but both are vital - PDFs during writing, books during playing. Having to purchase both (and a PDF copy of WAR's book would be invaluable for monster advancement and adventure creation) would make this an expensive item.

Oh ... and I'm really hoping that picture of Cthulhu is in there.

It's not being put out by Paizo...I can't see anyway they'd be putting it into a subscription line. =/

I disagree with your assertion in regards to, "It's not being put out by Paizo..."

"Fantasy artist Wayne Reynolds will be featured in an artbook to be published by Paizo Publishing." - from the web page at the original poster's link


Ashanderai wrote:
Sniggevert wrote:
gbonehead wrote:

Can anyone out there comment on whether this will be part of any of the subscriptions?

Or is it like Rise of the Runelords (not part of the subscription)?

One of my concerns here is the PDFs. One big reason I subscribe is I use the PDFs more than the hardcopy, but both are vital - PDFs during writing, books during playing. Having to purchase both (and a PDF copy of WAR's book would be invaluable for monster advancement and adventure creation) would make this an expensive item.

Oh ... and I'm really hoping that picture of Cthulhu is in there.

It's not being put out by Paizo...I can't see anyway they'd be putting it into a subscription line. =/

I disagree with your assertion in regards to, "It's not being put out by Paizo..."

"Fantasy artist Wayne Reynolds will be featured in an artbook to be published by Paizo Publishing." - from the web page at the original poster's link

My bad. I missed that line in the read through. It just seemed off-kilter for a Paizo subscription item, since it incorporates artwork for other RPG's as well.

Contributor

1 person marked this as a favorite.

We'll have more information on this book soon. :)


*Gets wallet*

Liberty's Edge

looking foreward to that one! :D

Contributor

It's available for preorder here.

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

Liz Courts wrote:
It's available for preorder here.

(sees no mention of a PDF or comments about subscribers)

:(

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Let's move the discussion about this product to its product thread.

Community / Forums / Paizo / General Discussion / WAR art book! All Messageboards
Recent threads in General Discussion