Tome of Horros Complete conversion / preorder weirdness


Customer Service

Scarab Sages

Liz Courts wrote:
Arazyr wrote:
I probably should have asked this before submitting my Print/PDF bundle preorder, but any chance of a discount for those of us with the PDF of the "Limited Edition"?
Customer Service will be happy to switch you over from the first printing version of the PDF to the second printing Print/PDF bundle, but you will need to contact them after placing your preorder. You can contact them through the Customer Service boards here, or send them an email to customer.service@paizo.com .

I would like to request the above. I just placed a preorder for the ToH Complete Unlimited Print/PDF Bundle, and haven't downloaded downloaded thaht PDF yet (if it makes any difference).

Also, when I placed my preorder, it split the main order (#1802261) into three separate orders (1812384, 1812383, and 1812382). I also have two entries for it in my sidecart: The print/pdf bundle "waiting to be shipped with earliest subscription shipment", and the print version "will ship with a future subscription shipment". I don't know if this is expected/intended behavior, but I thought I'd mention it so someone can take a look.

Sczarni

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber
Arazyr wrote:


Also, when I placed my preorder, it split the main order (#1802261) into three separate orders (1812384, 1812383, and 1812382). I also have two entries for it in my sidecart: The print/pdf bundle "waiting to be shipped with earliest subscription shipment", and the print version "will ship with a future subscription shipment". I don't know if this is expected/intended behavior, but I thought I'd mention it so someone can take a look.

I'm guessing one is the actual order, one is the PDf (since you get access it it right away) and one is the book

Scarab Sages

Yeah, I figure it's probably something like that, I just haven't seen that happen before.

Oh, and bump for the first part. Any word from customer service about the switchover? Any chance I could "return" the "limited edition" pdf? (I have already downloaded that one, so I'd understand if not.)

Scarab Sages

Bump. Cosmo? Sara Marie? Anybody? (Hello? Is this thing on? 8^)

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

Arazyr wrote:
Bump. Cosmo? Sara Marie? Anybody? (Hello? Is this thing on? 8^)

I'm out sick today so it might take Cosmo a bit longer to get to everyone.

Scarab Sages

Sara Marie wrote:
Arazyr wrote:
Bump. Cosmo? Sara Marie? Anybody? (Hello? Is this thing on? 8^)
I'm out sick today so it might take Cosmo a bit longer to get to everyone.

Thanks. I feel reassured just that it's been noticed. 8^)

Hope you feel better soon!

Community / Forums / Paizo / Customer Service / Tome of Horros Complete conversion / preorder weirdness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.