Hugs, Cookies, and Puppies.


Off-Topic Discussions

51 to 91 of 91 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Cancel wrote:
Why is this zombie so obsessed with Positive Energy? It sucks.

You seem to have a bit of an obsession yourself. I'm flattered, really, but I've got a wife.


Fish?

Scarab Sages

Blackened Red?


WHURZ DA KOOKIES??!!??!!11

Scarab Sages

Here! Have some marbles instead.


OM NOM NOM!

Retches, then re-eats the marbles

Not OK? Is that not OK?

Scarab Sages

gives the hippo a puppy

But if you don't take care of it, I'll have to take it away!


I don't think the hippo will like me!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber

after given puppy
"I will love it and hug it and stroke it ... uh oh does anyone have another puppy?"


What do we get to do with the puppy after someone gives it to us?


<Teleports puppy beyond the edges of the universe.>

Scarab Sages

Rusty the Poodle wrote:

I don't think the hippo will like me!

Of course he will. You're adorable.

Scarab Sages

Dick Cheney wrote:
What do we get to do with the puppy after someone gives it to us?

In your case? Train him for hunting.


The_All_Seeing_Abomination wrote:
Fish?

Arrrrrrrrr

did yar say sometin about a fishy?

looks around
yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
takes a cookie and leaves


Aberzombie wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
What do we get to do with the puppy after someone gives it to us?
In your case? Train him for hunting.

Look, a pheasant!

BLAM!

...

I need a new puppy.

Dark Archive

Ow! Somebody shot me.


Again, Again!!


[Looks in to see who's getting shot.]

Dark Archive

OW!!!


Cancel wrote:
Why is this zombie so obsessed with Positive Energy? It sucks.

"When you're in the gark and you want to see,

You need uh... ♪ Positivity, Posi-tivity ♫
Submit that post and what do you get?
You get uh... ♪ Positivity, Posi-tivity ♫
Every thread can now be lit
With just uh... ♪ Positivity, Posi-tivity ♫
"

"Where do you think it all comes from
This powerful... ♪ Positivity, Posi-tivity ♫
Through the Internet to you it comes,
'Zombie is bringing uh... ♪ Positivity, Posi-tivity ♫
"


Spurns the Hugs~
Eats all the Cookies~
kicks the puppies~


Darth Knight wrote:

Spurns the Hugs~

Eats all the Cookies~
kicks the puppies~

Ow! My gluteus rustimus!


Poodles aint what they used to be...


flops around like a puppy


Speaking of cookies... Cookie Monster is Tom Waits?! {head a'splodes}

Scarab Sages

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Speaking of cookies... Cookie Monster is Tom Waits?! {head a'splodes}

That....was extremely f%!+ed up. I love it!


um..... errr


force choke

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

I have a puppy. He are much bigger now. But still a puppy.

Scarab Sages

They do tend to grow.


For the record, I won this debate.

Dark Archive

I won a game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey once.


Joe Biden wrote:
I won a game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey once.

No, you're mis-remembering. We were doing shots of tequila and hits of LSD while watching My Little Lawyer: Sebastian is Magic.

Scarab Sages

Demi-Lich H. Ross Perot wrote:
My Little Lawyer: Sebastian is Magic.

Is it sad/disturbing that I really want to see this made into an animated flick.


Aberzombie wrote:
Demi-Lich H. Ross Perot wrote:
My Little Lawyer: Sebastian is Magic.
Is it sad/disturbing that I really want to see this made into an animated flick.

Instead of a typical dénouement/moral for each episode, show some unfathomable horror onscreen to make the kids at home roll for SAN loss.

The Exchange

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Demi-Lich H. Ross Perot wrote:
My Little Lawyer: Sebastian is Magic.
Is it sad/disturbing that I really want to see this made into an animated flick.
Instead of a typical denouement/moral for each episode, show some unfathomable horror onscreen to make the kids at home roll for SAN loss.

Wouldn't that be like GI Joe executing captured COBRA members at the end of each episode, in a mortal Kombat Fatality sort of way? "And killing your enemy is half the battle, YO JOE!"

Scarab Sages

FINISH HIM!!!


GO GATORS!!! BEAT THEM DAWGS!!!

Scarab Sages

Got cookies?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Is this thread dedicated to Sebastian?

Scarab Sages

Then it would have to be Ponies instead of Puppies.

51 to 91 of 91 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Hugs, Cookies, and Puppies. All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.