Overheard at the Paizo office


Off-Topic Discussions

8,301 to 8,350 of 9,209 << first < prev | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | next > last >>
Adventure Card Game Designer

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Compton: Don't poop in my sub.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

5 people marked this as a favorite.

katina: It's just Rovagug saying "Hi!".


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
katina: It's just Rovagug saying "Hi!".

Earthquake?

Dark Archive Software Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sara Marie: And I THINK this is where I pull the plug on that conversation.
Katina: Probably a wise choice

Dark Archive Software Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sara Marie: FYI that is NOT an invitation to tell them

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

7 people marked this as a favorite.

katina: i revoke some of my anger then haha
katina: BUT ONLY A LITTLE

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:

katina: i revoke some of my anger then haha

katina: BUT ONLY A LITTLE

Dawww... i wish I could do that...

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

8 people marked this as a favorite.

Ashley: Hmm, I would be willing to trade off bits of my future for cupcakes.
Ashley: ...depending on the cupcake, of course.

Community Manager

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Robot Chris: May teriyaki fuel your gninja endeavors.


Mmmmmm... cupcakes... teriyaki.


Long as no one ever makes teriyaki cupcakes...


Mmmmmm... teriyaki cupcakes.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I humbly request Liz make teriyaki cupcakes, in for no other reason than to settle the debate of Mmmmmmmm vs. Uhhhhhhhh...


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Why not both?
UhhhhhhhhhhMmmmmmmmmmm


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Savory teriyaki cupcakes...could be a thing?!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

no.

Customer Service Representative

7 people marked this as a favorite.

Katina: I just realized we have to call the new coffee machine Gandalf.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

The White or Gray?

Accountant

3 people marked this as a favorite.
GM_Beernorg wrote:
Savory teriyaki cupcakes...could be a thing?!

I'd eat it.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

5 people marked this as a favorite.
TriOmegaZero wrote:
The White or Gray?

The White. ^_^


Ashley Kaprielian wrote:
GM_Beernorg wrote:
Savory teriyaki cupcakes...could be a thing?!
I'd eat it.

Because teriyaki, or because cup cake?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

13 people marked this as a favorite.

katina: So are the clothes that Tup wears called Tupperware?

Accountant

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Kryzbyn wrote:
Ashley Kaprielian wrote:
GM_Beernorg wrote:
Savory teriyaki cupcakes...could be a thing?!
I'd eat it.
Because teriyaki, or because cup cake?

Yes.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I will now have to figure out how one actually makes a savory teriyaki cupcake, how many GP is it to get a Liz cupcake consult?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

4 people marked this as a favorite.

katina: Bigfoot, I heard he was the boogie woogie bugle boy from Company B

gary: i think you mean "boogie wookiee"

katina: from Cantina B?

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:

katina: Bigfoot, I heard he was the boogie woogie bugle boy from Company B

gary: i think you mean "boogie wookiee"

katina: from Cantina B?

As said by Katina D on her way to help Customer B.

Community Manager

7 people marked this as a favorite.
GM_Beernorg wrote:
I will now have to figure out how one actually makes a savory teriyaki cupcake, how many GP is it to get a Liz cupcake consult?

Given the current exchange rate of $1314.20 of gold per ounce, I will accept 1 GP to make a savory teriyaki cupcake.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Liz Courts wrote:
GM_Beernorg wrote:
I will now have to figure out how one actually makes a savory teriyaki cupcake, how many GP is it to get a Liz cupcake consult?
Given the current exchange rate of $1314.20 of gold per ounce, I will accept 1 GP to make a savory teriyaki cupcake.

How about the gold coins that contain chocolate? How many of those would it take?

Community & Digital Content Director

6 people marked this as a favorite.

gary i really want ice axes to be transparent electric guitars


Chris Lambertz wrote:
gary i really want ice axes to be transparent electric guitars

Transparent Electric Ice Guitars with retractable axe blade? someone need to stat this up.

Community Manager

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
GM_Beernorg wrote:
I will now have to figure out how one actually makes a savory teriyaki cupcake, how many GP is it to get a Liz cupcake consult?
Given the current exchange rate of $1314.20 of gold per ounce, I will accept 1 GP to make a savory teriyaki cupcake.
How about the gold coins that contain chocolate? How many of those would it take?

A minimum of 60% cacao, dark chocolate, and at least 15 pounds.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Teriyaki savory cupcake design in progress, corn bread, shredded beef, quality teriyaki sauce, a few Thai chili, smooth mashed potatoes as "frosting", it is all coming together nicely.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Liz Courts wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
GM_Beernorg wrote:
I will now have to figure out how one actually makes a savory teriyaki cupcake, how many GP is it to get a Liz cupcake consult?
Given the current exchange rate of $1314.20 of gold per ounce, I will accept 1 GP to make a savory teriyaki cupcake.
How about the gold coins that contain chocolate? How many of those would it take?
A minimum of 60% cacao, dark chocolate, and at least 15 pounds.

After looking around this would run $736.62 for 15 lbs.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.

katina: now if that water cooler was instead filled with coffee, I don’t think anyone would complain

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

Are there any non-coffee people left at Paizo? Because if all us tea-drinkers are gone, you could fill the cooler with cold brew. Or Black Blood of the Earth.


Sara Marie wrote:
katina: now if that water cooler was instead filled with coffee, I don’t think anyone would complain

You mean Paizo can't buy another one just for that?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Manager

8 people marked this as a favorite.

ashley: why do you taste so good, deep fried [redacted] flesh?

Community Manager

8 people marked this as a favorite.
Ross Byers wrote:
Are there any non-coffee people left at Paizo?

There are. We maintain peaceful coexistence with them.


GM_Beernorg wrote:
Teriyaki savory cupcake design in progress, corn bread, shredded beef, quality teriyaki sauce, a few Thai chili, smooth mashed potatoes as "frosting", it is all coming together nicely.

Luau style cupcakes with Teriyaki Buttercream Frosting.


Liz Courts wrote:
Ross Byers wrote:
Are there any non-coffee people left at Paizo?
There are. We maintain peaceful coexistence with them.

Like the members of the Order of the Sacred Tea?


7 people marked this as a favorite.
Liz Courts wrote:
Ross Byers wrote:
Are there any non-coffee people left at Paizo?
There are. We maintain peaceful coexistence with them.

Coffee and Tea... at Tanagra.

Caffeine, her arms wide!


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Kang of Rigel 7 wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
Ross Byers wrote:
Are there any non-coffee people left at Paizo?
There are. We maintain peaceful coexistence with them.

Coffee and Tea... at Tanagra.

Caffeine, her arms wide!

Tequila, when the walls fell.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Tequila, the sun rose!

Paizo Employee Managing Editor

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gisher wrote:
GM_Beernorg wrote:
Teriyaki savory cupcake design in progress, corn bread, shredded beef, quality teriyaki sauce, a few Thai chili, smooth mashed potatoes as "frosting", it is all coming together nicely.
Luau style cupcakes with Teriyaki Buttercream Frosting.

Both of these seem like they'd have a natural home at a state fair—I would for sure happily try 'em while watching Mutton Busting at Puyallup or boat races at the Evergreen State Fair!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:
ashley: why do you taste so good, deep fried [redacted] flesh?

All right, what sort of "other white meat" has Cosmo pawned off on you guys now? I thought you would've learned after that Soylent Green episode!

Dark Archive Software Developer

9 people marked this as a favorite.

Katina: Math is just a gateway to more dangerous things.
Diego: You think it's harmless, but before you know it you're an Accounts Payable manager!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Math, a gateway skill if I ever saw one...

Adventure Card Game Designer

5 people marked this as a favorite.

James: HA
James: [redacted] is an awesome name
James: And it would take gamers about 3.7 seconds to corrupt it into [filthier redacted], of course.
Tanis: Yeah, I already did that.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Christopher Anthony wrote:

Katina: Math is just a gateway to more dangerous things.

Diego: You think it's harmless, but before you know it you're an Accounts Payable manager!

As a math professor, I strongly agree with this.


Judy Bauer wrote:
Gisher wrote:
GM_Beernorg wrote:
Teriyaki savory cupcake design in progress, corn bread, shredded beef, quality teriyaki sauce, a few Thai chili, smooth mashed potatoes as "frosting", it is all coming together nicely.
Luau style cupcakes with Teriyaki Buttercream Frosting.
Both of these seem like they'd have a natural home at a state fair—I would for sure happily try 'em while watching Mutton Busting at Puyallup or boat races at the Evergreen State Fair!

Mmmm, that fair food!

8,301 to 8,350 of 9,209 << first < prev | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Overheard at the Paizo office All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.