Overheard at the Paizo office


Off-Topic Discussions

9,201 to 9,208 of 9,208 << first < prev | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

7 people marked this as a favorite.

[Redacted 1]: If it's that secret, it won't even show up in a background check.
[Redacted 2]: That's the only reason I have a job...

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:

[Redacted 1]: If it's that secret, it won't even show up in a background check.

[Redacted 2]: That's the only reason I have a job...

Why do I have the feeling that 1 and 2 are the same person and they're just monologuing?


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:

[Redacted 1]: If it's that secret, it won't even show up in a background check.

[Redacted 2]: That's the only reason I have a job...
Why do I have the feeling that 1 and 2 are the same person and they're just monologuing?

Why do I feel it's just Vic covering for himself, and yet it's still Cosmo's fault?

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Sam: I'll have to respond, "Rebellious toad"


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:
Sam: I'll have to respond, "Rebellious toad"

Damn. Paizo's annual performance reviews sound rough.

Dark Archive

4 people marked this as a favorite.
quibblemuch wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:
Sam: I'll have to respond, "Rebellious toad"
Damn. Paizo's annual performance reviews sound rough.

Park in Erik's spot, and your car won't be towed, you'll be turned *into* a toad...


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Set wrote:
quibblemuch wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:
Sam: I'll have to respond, "Rebellious toad"
Damn. Paizo's annual performance reviews sound rough.
Park in Erik's spot, and your car won't be towed, you'll be turned *into* a toad...

I guess he doesn't frogive and froget...

HiYO!

I'll show myself out.

Paizo Employee Customer Service & Community Manager

5 people marked this as a favorite.

Rei: ...but like, you literally have a skeleton inside your body, trying to get out, and so far they have a 100% success rate.

9,201 to 9,208 of 9,208 << first < prev | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Overheard at the Paizo office All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.