Overheard at the Paizo office


Off-Topic Discussions

6,701 to 6,750 of 9,192 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

4 people marked this as a favorite.

redacted: it's the golden... errr.. "swimming entity" that appeared to be a tragic accessory choice.

katina: I think that’s supposed to be a flame
...
katina: maybe a wiggly carrot

Paizo Employee Customer Service She-Hulk

12 people marked this as a favorite.

Lissa: Because there would nothing like getting a call, getting the oscar meyer weiner song as your ring tone, and then saying "Hold on, I need to answer my hot dog" and pulling a hot dog out of your purse and answering it.

Paizo Glitterati Robot

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Ashley ... I think we had more fun than the Pokemon rave...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Katina Mathieson wrote:
Lissa: Because there would nothing like getting a call, getting the oscar meyer weiner song as your ring tone, and then saying "Hold on, I need to answer my hot dog" and pulling a hot dog out of your purse and answering it.

This needs to be a thing.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
James Sutter wrote:


I try to put 'em down quick. It's more humane.

Time passed...

At Paizo, poor Cosmo stayed mute
After James of wordsmith repute
Climbed in the rhyming ring
And became "Lim’rick King"
Which he held for three years. . .the brute.

Three years, you say? Indeed, my friend
Against no man did he defend
No opponents arose
To attempt to depose
The Limerick King Without End.

But, Sutter was humble, sincere
He sought no fame, no souvenir
He remained himself—James
With so many acclaims
No need for a rhyming career.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

5 people marked this as a favorite.

ashley: the last thing i need is ANOTHER zombie queen knocking at my door

Paizo Employee Sales Imp

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Ashley: I WAS JUST TOLD NOT TO RUN AND SCREAM


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Cosmo wrote:

Ashley: I WAS JUST TOLD NOT TO RUN AND SCREAM

They had to stop her. They are making sure Ashley has scissors in her hands before they let her do that.

Counter of Magic Beans

14 people marked this as a favorite.
Drock11 wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

Ashley: I WAS JUST TOLD NOT TO RUN AND SCREAM

They had to stop her. They are making sure Ashley has scissors in her hands before they let her do that.

I DUAL WIELD TWO-HANDED AXES OR I WIELD NOTHING!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Ashley Kaprielian wrote:
Drock11 wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

Ashley: I WAS JUST TOLD NOT TO RUN AND SCREAM

They had to stop her. They are making sure Ashley has scissors in her hands before they let her do that.
I DUAL WIELD TWO-HANDED AXES OR I WIELD NOTHING!

Just cross them and viola! Scissors.

Big. F#$#ing. Scissors.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Ashley Kaprielian wrote:
Drock11 wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

Ashley: I WAS JUST TOLD NOT TO RUN AND SCREAM

They had to stop her. They are making sure Ashley has scissors in her hands before they let her do that.
I DUAL WIELD TWO-HANDED AXES OR I WIELD NOTHING!

Just cross them and viola! Scissors.

Big. F!&#ing. Scissors.

... Kill la Kill?

Paizo Glitterati Robot

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Ashley Kaprielian wrote:
Drock11 wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

Ashley: I WAS JUST TOLD NOT TO RUN AND SCREAM

They had to stop her. They are making sure Ashley has scissors in her hands before they let her do that.
I DUAL WIELD TWO-HANDED AXES OR I WIELD NOTHING!

Just cross them and viola! Scissors.

Big. F!&#ing. Scissors.

... Kill la Kill?

... YUSSSSSSSSSSS


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Sword-chucks


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Ashley Kaprielian wrote:
Drock11 wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

Ashley: I WAS JUST TOLD NOT TO RUN AND SCREAM

They had to stop her. They are making sure Ashley has scissors in her hands before they let her do that.
I DUAL WIELD TWO-HANDED AXES OR I WIELD NOTHING!

I bet watching you cut some paper or a birthday cake brought into the office is worth coming to work all on it own if that's the case. A high base attack bonus would also be needed to butter one's toast in that manner. I speculate that would put you somewhere above level 12ish.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Ashley Kaprielian wrote:
Drock11 wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

Ashley: I WAS JUST TOLD NOT TO RUN AND SCREAM

They had to stop her. They are making sure Ashley has scissors in her hands before they let her do that.
I DUAL WIELD TWO-HANDED AXES OR I WIELD NOTHING!

Just cross them and viola! Scissors.

Big. F!&#ing. Scissors.

... Kill la Kill?
... YUSSSSSSSSSSS

A fellow fan! :D

Mythic JMD031 wrote:
Sword-chucks

You rang?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Mythic JMD031 wrote:
Sword-chucks

Yo.


Fabius Maximus wrote:
Mythic JMD031 wrote:
Sword-chucks
Yo.

... -yo!

Paizo Glitterati Robot

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:

A fellow fan! :D

Spoiler:
Omg I got a Satsuki Kiryuin Nendoroid for Christmas and I need the Ryuko and Mako ones but omg so expensive ;___;

Clothing is the Original Sin!:
THAT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME~!

... I... I just spent all my money at Paizo, though... ;__;

(But not really too ;__; because, thanks to Paizo, I can just synthesist summoner with a high-crit vorpal* cloth-bane blade...)

((Also, you got the best one, really. Her "I WAS GOOD THE WHOLE TIME [sort of]! is actually one of the more legitimately fun twists in the series. Ryuko may have been the most awesome, and Mako may have been the most hilariously sweet, but Satsuki was, definitively, the best. I mean, did she ever get mind-controlled or corrupted by her mother's manipulation? No. No she did not. And when someone tried to stab her in the face? She got a haircut. DAGGUM, she's the best! No wonder the Four were so willing to do anything for her! ... ack, sorry, I should probably bow out before we derail the "Paizo Office" thread with this.))

EDIT: FOUND A PLACE! :D

* I'm aware of the rules not synching perfectly. I'm okay with changing them. :D

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

That odd moment when you know what people are talking about not because you watch the anime, but because of certain artists you follow on Tumblr.


Rysky wrote:
That odd moment when you know what people are talking about not because you watch the anime, but because of certain artists you follow on Tumblr.

PIGS IN CLOTHING!:
YOU NEED TO WAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~T!
Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Tacticslion wrote:
Rysky wrote:
That odd moment when you know what people are talking about not because you watch the anime, but because of certain artists you follow on Tumblr.
** spoiler omitted **

Don't tell me what to do!

...

Unless the Rubit tells me to watch it, then I will.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY:
I concur. Kill La Kill is one of those things you sit down to watch and can't stop.


HER SUNDAY BEST!:
Rysky wrote:
Don't tell me what to do!

... I didn't. You misinterpreted based on your own biases and prejudices! I said what you need to do, but I never commanded you to do it! ;P


Rysky wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
Rysky wrote:
That odd moment when you know what people are talking about not because you watch the anime, but because of certain artists you follow on Tumblr.
** spoiler omitted **

Don't tell me what to do!

...

Unless the Rubit tells me to watch it, then I will.

I command thee to snuggle thine pugwampi!

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Tels wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
Rysky wrote:
That odd moment when you know what people are talking about not because you watch the anime, but because of certain artists you follow on Tumblr.
** spoiler omitted **

Don't tell me what to do!

...

Unless the Rubit tells me to watch it, then I will.

I command thee to snuggle thine pugwampi!

Already doing that... And I wasn't talking about you.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Mythic JMD031 wrote:
Sword-chucks

WHERE?!? WHO STOLE MY IDEA!?!?!?

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

2 people marked this as a favorite.

tanis: there is absolutely no way i’m clicking a link with spiders in the URL

Customer Service Ray of Funshine

9 people marked this as a favorite.

me: I took that package over to Gary, and he looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

me: I wonder what he's working on that he's so excited about all of these packages for?

Katina: I assume it's something related to world domination.

Paizo Glitterati Robot

7 people marked this as a favorite.

Katina It's a QUESA-dilla.

Katina YOU PUT A LOT OF QUESA IN...

Katina AND THAT'S THE DEAL-AH.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

8 people marked this as a favorite.

cosmo: Milk me for all the favorites you can get!

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Chris Lambertz wrote:

Katina It's a QUESA-dilla.

Katina YOU PUT A LOT OF QUESA IN...

Katina AND THAT'S THE DEAL-AH.

>:(


Grammar Nazi wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:

Katina It's a QUESA-dilla.

Katina YOU PUT A LOT OF QUESA IN...

Katina AND THAT'S THE DEAL-AH.

>:(

}:D


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:
cosmo: Milk me for all the favorites you can get!

I am not sure if milking Cosmo of all the people entities of the Earth and realms beyond (or below), is worth any amount of likes...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Chris Lambertz wrote:
Tacticslion wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Ashley Kaprielian wrote:
Drock11 wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

Ashley: I WAS JUST TOLD NOT TO RUN AND SCREAM

They had to stop her. They are making sure Ashley has scissors in her hands before they let her do that.
I DUAL WIELD TWO-HANDED AXES OR I WIELD NOTHING!

Just cross them and viola! Scissors.

Big. F!&#ing. Scissors.

... Kill la Kill?
... YUSSSSSSSSSSS

Decapitating Scissors Blades!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Grammar Nazi wrote:
Chris Lambertz wrote:

Katina It's a QUESA-dilla.

Katina YOU PUT A LOT OF QUESA IN...

Katina AND THAT'S THE DEAL-AH.

>:(

My spanish blood boils as I read this.

>_<

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

dilla? DEAL-AH?! noooooo~


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:
cosmo: Milk me for all the favorites you can get!

I blame Cosmo that I keep hearing this line in De Niro's/Jack Byrnes' voice.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

12 people marked this as a favorite.

diego: I wish sausage monsters were real
katina: They can be if you believe in yourself.
...
katina: someone call Crystal
katina: i want a breakfast golem

Dark Archive Software Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.

QA Erik: don't put that in overheard

Dark Archive Software Developer

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Cort: it's best not to assume you'll get an 8 year old ninja


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Christopher Anthony wrote:
QA Erik: don't put that in overheard

Access to irrelevant Paizo employee conversations is an inalienable right! I demand to know what came before that statement!

Webstore Gninja Minion

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Ashley: What's that, Cosmo? I can't hear you over the sound of you never getting musubi again.

Paizo Glitterati Robot

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Gary it's the black hole of katamari black holes katamari'ing together black holes of katamaris

Counter of Magic Beans

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Scott: Eraser dice, for when you want to remove your responsibility for the decision.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

6 people marked this as a favorite.

redacted a: Ma’am, I think your [redacted] is causing a treasure leak

redacted b: I wish my [redacted] leaked treasure

Dark Archive Software Developer

3 people marked this as a favorite.

[redacted]: need more tall socks to avoid leg shaving

Webstore Gninja Minion

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Robot Chris: I assume you’re all organic beings.
Katina: Define “organic.” Like, I have plentiful organs.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Liz Courts wrote:
Katina: Define “organic.” Like, I have plentiful organs.

{makes Fry eyes at Katina} Is that you, Zim?

Paizo Employee Sales Imp

4 people marked this as a favorite.

Ashley: JTHM?
Liz: Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
christopheranthony: Johnny the homocidal maniac
Sharaya: johnny the homicidal maniac
Ashley: ah
Katina: Oh, did they tell you that it was Johnny the Homicidal Maniac?
Katina: Cuz it’s Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
Robot Chris: I’m going to derail this conversation
Robot Chris: http://slugsolos.tumblr.com

6,701 to 6,750 of 9,192 << first < prev | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Overheard at the Paizo office All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.